It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: OTHER RACES  (Read 41839 times)

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: OTHER RACES
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2012, 10:04:45 AM »
Aloe you could be a younger family member of MrsShadow. In the 'stans'  they would consider you a goddess  :D
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline chivo

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2012, 10:05:28 AM »
Of course women here will marry and bear a child from another race. Even if that race is black. I've seen it with my own eyes.

As a long time basketball fan, I usually follow the LA Lakers. Since I've moved here I started following CSKA Moscow, well, because I recognized some of the (black) players who have played for them over the years here in Moscow. And in my first few years here had a few chances to talk to some of the guys about playing in Russia.

A lot of them used to hang at TGIF on Tverskaya in between games during the season. It was usually where I'd see them.

I've also seen some of the players there with their Russian wives and children having a good time and nobody really given a rat's ass.

Take it for what it is worth.

Offline Aloe

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2012, 10:09:05 AM »
I suspect the lack of serious men was based on your age, Aloe, not your looks.
i suspected that too, so i posted a fake profile with same age to check the theory, and guess what, it got 400 messages in 3 days. Lol

Offline chivo

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2012, 10:21:30 AM »
Another story:

I remember going to this club with a RW I had just met a few days earlier. I was fairly new to Moscow and wanted to check out the club scene some.

Well she took me to this place over by Victory Park and we drank a little and danced some.

Nice place really, but what seemed strange to me were 4 quite attractive Asian women in their early 20's sitting together at a table close to the dance floor. Plenty of Russians drinking and dancing and not 1 RM even began to talk to these girls. It was as if they didn't even exist. Judging by the look on their faces they weren't having a very good time.

Believe me they would have been swarmed upon at most clubs in America.

I thought it a little strange at the time , but oh well, maybe it was just one of those things (I also thought that if I wasn't with someone I'd make my way over to their table :P ). But again, as I've said, the men are more racist here, without a doubt. 

Offline ECOCKS

• To those who deserve it, good luck.
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2012, 10:25:33 AM »
I suspect the lack of serious men was based on your age, Aloe, not your looks.

True, I'd have never paid her any attention. The ones that would were the chasers and trophy hunters.
Pick and choose carefully among the advice offered and consider the source carefully. PM, Skype or email if you care to chat or discuss

Offline Aloe

« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2012, 10:29:30 AM »
Aloe you could be a younger family member of MrsShadow. In the 'stans'  they would consider you a goddess  :D
Too bad i never lived in any. Sometimes i wonder if my perception of myself would have been different had i been born in a place where my nationality dominated over any other in numbers. But instead i grew up in a place without a single non-european looking person around, i didn't even know i wasn't european looking until some kid called me names when i was like 12. I remember staring in the mirror after that, thinking 'how so, narrow eyes??? they aren't narrow...', trying to see a difference between me and others and not finding any. Only later did i catch on that my cheekbones look 100% asian, and eyes are shaped differently as well.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2012, 10:45:31 AM »
Too bad i never lived in any. Sometimes i wonder if my perception of myself would have been different had i been born in a place where my nationality dominated over any other in numbers. But instead i grew up in a place without a single non-european looking person around, i didn't even know i wasn't european looking until some kid called me names when i was like 12. I remember staring in the mirror after that, thinking 'how so, narrow eyes??? they aren't narrow...', trying to see a difference between me and others and not finding any. Only later did i catch on that my cheekbones look 100% asian, and eyes are shaped differently as well.
On the other hand I doubt you would be happy as 'first wife' in that culture....and in Belgium people will not notice your look as Asian.  ;)
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Aloe

« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2012, 10:51:18 AM »
On the other hand I doubt you would be happy as 'first wife' in that culture....and in Belgium people will not notice your look as Asian.  ;)
Nah, it's pretty obvious that i look asian, especially when you look at me from any other angle than directly from the front :P  And i hateeeeee itttttt. A question for another day, how not to hate your nationality? Started by my mom, reinforced by many many a derogatory remarks i had heard since i'd moved to Moscow. sigh.

Offline Ade

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2012, 11:21:12 AM »
I thought it was obvious what i meant, but ok. In the west and in Russia many people, men and women, will date people of other races, but those same many people will never consider other race people as someone to have children with. I am telling you this as an asian looking girl. I was strikingly unpopular on EM and foreign dating websites, getting about 1 max 2 letters a week, and that definitely not owing to my looks or profile. I find that tons and tons of men would gladly go to bed with me, but they would not consider me as marriage material based on my race. In spite of my gorgeous eyes and big boobs, which apparently lead the charts :P and small waist and etc etc etc :P

It's hard to believe but the truth, and humanity, is sometimes stranger than fiction. FWIW, my wife and I think you're very pretty. You shouldn't hate yourself or your nationality because of other's bigotry and prejudice either, be better than them.

Offline LAman

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2012, 11:29:59 AM »
Nah, it's pretty obvious that i look asian, especially when you look at me from any other angle than directly from the front :P  And i hateeeeee itttttt. A question for another day, how not to hate your nationality? Started by my mom, reinforced by many many a derogatory remarks i had heard since i'd moved to Moscow. sigh.
Hmmmm Aloe......what do you see when you look in the mirror?
Have to love yourself for what you are!!
We don't get many choices........ it is what we do with what we have that determines our future....it is not waiting for something to happen but rather making things happen... :) ( just thinking about your other thread)
BTW....you do have an exotic kind of look that can be very attractive to many........really!!!
Back to topic....my ex gf told me one time( maybe several) that she would never be with a black man, for her
it was 'unthinkable'.........it is  a choice of an individual what is attractive to them or not.....
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Aloe

« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2012, 11:33:31 AM »

to the topic.. i remember talking to one american guy about races, he said he would not date a woman who had slept with a black man  :popcorn: Weird right :)

Offline Gator

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2012, 12:24:52 PM »
Aloe,

You do not look Asian.  Instead you look exotic, and that is something remarkably special. 

Your husband is a lucky man, even without the voluptous breasts.

Offline Gator

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2012, 12:30:39 PM »

How about an Indian woman? 

American Indian.  This past weekend I attended my university fraternity reunion  in North Carolina.     BTW, I was not the oldest  ;D .   

Younger brothers attended as well, and one brought his girlfriend, a Lumbee Indian.  This is a very small tribe in Eastern North Carolina.   No one could take their eyes off her.  She is so fine!  (one of the old songs played by the dance band that evening, "You're So Fine").   

Supposedly she has entered the Miss North Carolina beauty pageant in June, that leads to the Miss America pageant.  Evidently she has talent, but no one at the party cared about her talent.

Patience, I am working on a photo.

Offline Gator

« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2012, 12:32:39 PM »
to the topic.. i remember talking to one american guy about races, he said he would not date a woman who had slept with a black man  :popcorn: Weird right :)

Not "weird" but mentally ill.   It is good that you flushed him early.

Offline LAman

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2012, 12:51:25 PM »

How about an Indian woman? 

American Indian.  This past weekend I attended my university fraternity reunion  in North Carolina.     BTW, I was not the oldest  ;D .   

Younger brothers attended as well, and one brought his girlfriend, a Lumbee Indian.  This is a very small tribe in Eastern North Carolina.   No one could take their eyes off her.  She is so fine!  (one of the old songs played by the dance band that evening, "You're So Fine").   

Supposedly she has entered the Miss North Carolina beauty pageant in June, that leads to the Miss America pageant.  Evidently she has talent, but no one at the party cared about her talent.

Patience, I am working on a photo.
How is this one Gator??  :) Nice!!!!

Offline Kokopelli

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2012, 01:00:14 PM »
Aloe, had I been on EM when I was young and single, I would have both dated and married a woman who looked like you in a heartbeat ;) I don't believe race was the issue :)
+1

Offline Gator

« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2012, 01:01:06 PM »
LAMan,

Your photo shows a good looking woman.  However, there is no comparison with the Lumbee beauty I saw.    They both illustrate the strong appeal of the exotic.

I must get a photo.

Offline Kokopelli

« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2012, 01:04:34 PM »

I saw her too.  :)
I'll see if I can find any of her music.
***posted in the music topic***

Squaw - Scottish/Cherokee mix  ;)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 03:59:44 PM by Kokopelli »

Offline LAman

« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2012, 01:08:53 PM »
LAMan,

Your photo shows a good looking woman.  However, there is no comparison with the Lumbee beauty I saw.    They both illustrate the strong appeal of the exotic.

I must get a photo.
Yes....I 'll be patiently waiting....in person is best judge!!!
BTW....I do remember hearing about the Lumbee tribe when watching programs about civil war( a passion of mine), the injustices they endoured with 'slave labor' ....until Henry Lowery led a band to avenge the deaths of family.....
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 01:14:57 PM by LAman »

Offline Kokopelli

« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2012, 01:25:01 PM »

Offline Gator

« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2012, 03:32:54 PM »
LAman and Kokopelli.

Splendid!  Erudite men.   

The Lumbee Indian story is an interesting one, especially knowing how Native American tribes in the East were decimated first by white man disease and then conquest and evacuation.  The "Last of the Mohicans" theme was repeated for most tribes.

Much attention is given to the European Holocaust which took the lives of 6 million Jews.  Small in comparison to the American Holocaust which claimed 19 million Native Americans.

The Lumbee Indians surivived the holocaust and are today the largest tribe east of the Mississippi, numbering about 55,000.  The Cherokee receive more attention, yet their tribe is smaller.

Offline Kokopelli

« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2012, 03:58:11 PM »
Much attention is given to the European Holocaust which took the lives of 6 million Jews.  Small in comparison to the American Holocaust which claimed 19 million Native Americans.
Not meaning to start an argument but where is the 19 million stat coming from?
Maybe a new topic.

The Lumbee Indians surivived the holocaust and are today the largest tribe east of the Mississippi, numbering about 55,000.  The Cherokee receive more attention, yet their tribe is smaller.
The Cherokee are also in Oklahoma because of the Indian Removal Act of 1830. My great-great grandmother was born there.
Famous people of Cherokee ancestry:
Elvis
Johnny Depp
Kevin Costner
James Earl Jones (The Cherokee owned slaves, not sure about this case. Could have just been a mixed marriage.)

German, French, English and Choctaw
The Choctaw were also included in the Indian Removal Act of 1830.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2012, 04:27:47 PM »
Well, heck...a list of notable female beauts with native American bloodlines, we can start with Jessica Alba, Megan Fox, Adrianne Curry, Heather Locklear (Lumbee), Jill Goodacre, Sarah Palin, Cameron Diaz, Carrie Underwood, Demi Moore, Jessica Biel, etc...

Here's the yummy list:

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-30-hottest-women-of-native-american-descent/greg

They all seem to share the same facial characteristic, those luscious, sumptuous lips. Either that, or (maybe) they all had the same Botox doctor.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Gator

« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2012, 04:34:24 PM »

You were ahead of me.  The photo is that of a Lumbee Indian recording artist, Jana Mashonee.  The TV actress Heather Locklear's father is  Lumbee Indian, as GQ just noted.  Nevertheless,   both women pale in comparison to the stunningly gorgeous woman I met Friday.  A photo is coming in about a week.

I raised this topic up because of the comments some members made about mixed babies.  There is no shame other than the introduction of white blood perhaps reduced their native physical beauty.  :D    Some white people can be really ugly. 

GQ took care of the women.  I offer a video of native American hunks, and I imagine some have white man DNA.   Any mama would be proud of these sons.  (interesting background song).

« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 04:36:29 PM by Gator »

Offline Gator

« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2012, 04:42:10 PM »
GQ,

I looked for you in that last video.    They forgot you?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2512
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2256
Total: 2266

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
April 23, 2024, 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:06:00 AM