Forum > Trip Reports

A trip within a trip report (2023)

(1/7) > >>

cameraguymn:
On one of my last trips to Russia 2.5 years ago I met up with a 23 year old. She was blonde, buxom, beautiful dimples, very pretty, super smart and a chess champion. She flew  to meet me in Moscow and we only had a day and night together. We had a great day together. Went to Gum Mall, took tons of pictures together, went to an art museum, went to eat a 50s diner which she loved loved. Our communications have always been fun and whimsical and her pictures always sexy and alluring.

After a day of activities we went back to our air bnb (Ostrovok). We got in bed, starting kissing and had a wonderful moment. Next morning I had to leave. I gave her $200 for a gift for her mom for watching her dog while she was gone and any expenses she might have incurred flying out here to see me. Nice goodbye kiss.

After a few weeks of traveling around 5-6 countries I got back home and messaged her a few times with no responses. After a few months I tried again no response.

I'm sure she surmised I was going to see someone else on the trip to Moscow/Russia. I met 4 women on this trip. And I am twice her age.

krimster2:
dewd,
if yur about 50 yr old, yur on a very slippery slope goin down hill FASTer than ya think
the more time yur spending on losing the game
the worse yur odds are of EVER winnin....

ifn' I wuz you, i'd incorporate this fact into yur 'plan'
and get more serious about your goal and stop farting around
physician, heal theyself, now GO and sin no more

ML:

--- Quote from: cameraguymn on April 10, 2024, 05:49:15 PM ---
Next morning I had to leave.

I'm sure she surmised I was going to see someone else on the trip to Moscow/Russia.

--- End quote ---

So next morning you were going to leave.

But you are sure she surmised you were going to see (which is future tense) someone else on this trip  ??

cameraguymn:
Two hours after leaving her I would go see another woman coming to Moscow and we'd check into my new hotel 10km away. The next woman was 32.

Ideally I'm looking for 30-42 but the 22-26 year olds keep replying back to my letters and some are interesting and know English so why not.

--- Quote from: ML on April 10, 2024, 07:44:36 PM ---So next morning you were going to leave.

But you are sure she surmised you were going to see (which is future tense) someone else on this trip  ??

--- End quote ---

ML:
Anyway, if a gal can't take it that you are going to see other gals, then she will have a lot more hang-ups also.

Likely the younger the gal, the less secure she is and/or she knows she has more options.

As the FSU gal matures, if she is at all smart, she realizes her options are dwindling . . . so she (most of them) become more accepting of the WMVM approach.

I remember one gal assumed I was seeing other gals, but she wrongly guessed it was 2 others (when it was 10 or more others.)

She said:  3 women . . . that's not even a good competition.

A very 'with it' gal with a 9+ body that focked like a mink.  Unfortunately 5 or less in face.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version