It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?  (Read 455314 times)

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
« Reply #1375 on: May 10, 2014, 03:22:14 PM »
Maxx2,

But you wasn't commenting on the strangled pregnant woman in Odessa was you ?

No,you were looking for  sympathy for the captured gangsters/terrorists in the above video.

So,now you're attempting to deflect.

Of course,in your mind,this is all down to western propaganda,as you stated in your previous posting.

So,it was western people who were in that Odessa building killing the people,including the strangled pregnant woman, inside was it ?

It was western people shooting into the crowd in Odessa was it,or was it western people lobbing Molotov cocktails at the building ?

It was the west who invaded and stole Crimea from Ukraine was it ?

Ask the countries near Russia who are members of NATO how relieved they are to be part of NATO,so relatively safe from the ravages of Russia.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 03:28:01 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

lordtiberius

« Reply #1376 on: May 10, 2014, 04:03:59 PM »
I think CB has you nailed to the bar. Look Max, we don't hate you. I rather like you compared to the other Putinistas but Putin is a rather greasy Tony Soprano. Just as Viktor Yanukovych is a loathesome thug.  Why are you defendung these people.

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1377 on: May 10, 2014, 04:18:29 PM »
CB  & LT--- some of these same guys are so anti-American that they will seriously tell us that the moon landing was faked!!  That 9/11 did not happen or that the US blew up the trade centre themselves!!  In addition is some of the ludicrous denials of the reality in Ukraine in the last few months-- and if it did happen it was the US's doing!! 
The funny thing is that the very same guys( with one exception) have generally trolled threads with insults and derogatory comments towards other posters in a personal way--it says it all about them.!! :) :wallbash:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Maxx2

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1378 on: May 10, 2014, 04:24:12 PM »
Looks like you took a side to me.

No I never did. We just point out things that others leave off. Those that take the Ukrainian side in this matter say we back Putin, love him and call us names. Frankly I believe the theory about his part in Ryazan. Back when he was consolidating power in 1999.

If you want to feel bad about Putin then watch this one.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 04:29:56 PM by Maxx2 »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #1379 on: May 10, 2014, 04:27:22 PM »
CB  & LT--- some of these same guys are so anti-American that they will seriously tell us that the moon landing was faked!!  That 9/11 did not happen or that the US blew up the trade centre themselves!!  In addition is some of the ludicrous denials of the reality in Ukraine in the last few months-- and if it did happen it was the US's doing!! 
The funny thing is that the very same guys( with one exception) have generally trolled threads with insults and derogatory comments towards other posters in a personal way--it says it all about them.!! :) :wallbash:

Just another attempt to demonize. I love America I just don't love it's propaganda and silly insipid strawman arguments like this one above.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #1380 on: May 10, 2014, 04:32:27 PM »
Maxx2,

But you wasn't commenting on the strangled pregnant woman in Odessa was you ?

No,you were looking for  sympathy for the captured gangsters/terrorists in the above video.

So,now you're attempting to deflect.

My sympathy is towards the innocents over there. I was commenting on the atrocities of war. If those guys on the ground were executed without a fair trial then that is an atrocity.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 04:34:43 PM by Maxx2 »

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #1381 on: May 10, 2014, 04:37:00 PM »
But gun-toting,referendum-rigging gangsters are not innocents are they...and regarding "executions" you're  speculating again,and not dealing in the facts as we know them and from what we can actually see.

This is assuming the video is genuine of course..after all we're talking Ukraine here..where many things are not as they seem,corruption and dishonesty being a way of life for many,with Russia no better.

And yet you prefer to slander the supposed bad morals of the western propaganda,when the video is about referendum rigging seperatists in Ukraine :rolleyes:

Seems to me some people on here are in self-denial at what is happening in Ukraine..seriously.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 04:56:41 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline LiveFromUkraine

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1382 on: May 10, 2014, 04:41:15 PM »

Just another attempt to demonize. I love America I just don't love it's propaganda and silly insipid strawman arguments like this one above.

Maxx, you're wasting your time.  You should have realized by now that there are quite a few members here that don't have the brain capacity to understand if one was to point out flaws doesn't mean that person hate their country. 

Don't forget, unless you condemn someone they think you are for them.  It's a sad reality how these people try and comprehend the world.

These same people would fall over like a new born if they were to chew gum.  Just sympathize with their plight and remember it's not their fault they were born this way.

I mean you got one idiot telling an Iraqi combat veteran that he should stay home if he can't handle cancelled flights.  The dude was just complaining about wasting time and money because he never got to his destination.  Hilarious!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 04:48:59 PM by LiveFromUkraine »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #1383 on: May 10, 2014, 05:14:41 PM »

Maxx, you're wasting your time.  You should have realized by now that there are quite a few members here that don't have the brain capacity to understand if one was to point out flaws doesn't mean that person hate their country. 

Don't forget, unless you condemn someone they think you are for them.  It's a sad reality how these people try and comprehend the world.

These same people would fall over like a new born if they were to chew gum.  Just sympathize with their plight and remember it's not their fault they were born this way.

I mean you got one idiot telling an Iraqi combat veteran that he should stay home if he can't handle cancelled flights.  The dude was just complaining about wasting time and money because he never got to his destination.  Hilarious!

Thank you! I was just realizing that as I started to read his post and thought what's the use. Then I decided to read yours instead and you carried my exact thoughts.

Offline JayH

« Reply #1384 on: May 10, 2014, 05:38:07 PM »

In Luhansk four guys shot for greeting "Glory to Ukraine!"
11.05.2014 1:10
In Lugansk "Freedom" said the separatists shot guys for pro-Ukrainian greeting
On May 10 Bryanka (Lugansk region) three hundred meters from the checkpoint near the shop drunk separatists shot four young men
On this " Lugansk.Kommentarii "reports Lugansk regional organization in" Freedom. "
"According to an eyewitness, the cause of the quarrel, and the shooting was that the young men greeted each other" Glory to Ukraine! ". Two young guys (22-bit and 24-years) was killed and two others in serious condition in hospital ", - the press-service. recall that a few days ago near the checkpoint as a skirmish, which resulted in three deaths Human .
http://comments.ua/life/467302-luganshchine-chetireh-parney-rasstrelyali.html
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1385 on: May 10, 2014, 07:15:57 PM »
But new ones coming in, which are conveniently already pre-filled in.

Looks like somebody voted 100,000 times before the vote was supposed to take place. Can somebody watch the video and read the ballots? I'd like to know what choices people have to vote on and what region these ballots are from.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #1386 on: May 10, 2014, 07:39:29 PM »
Looks like a staged photo op. Neat camera work. Everything laid out orderly including the bad guys. Maybe they got Steven Spielberg to direct it?

Offline JayH

« Reply #1387 on: May 10, 2014, 09:49:46 PM »
But gun-toting,referendum-rigging gangsters are not innocents are they...and regarding "executions" you're  speculating again,and not dealing in the facts as we know them and from what we can actually see.

This is assuming the video is genuine of course..after all we're talking Ukraine here..where many things are not as they seem,corruption and dishonesty being a way of life for many,with Russia no better.

And yet you prefer to slander the supposed bad morals of the western propaganda,when the video is about referendum rigging seperatists in Ukraine :rolleyes:

Seems to me some people on here are in self-denial at what is happening in Ukraine..seriously.

CB -whatever Ukrainians havebeen accused of pales into insignificance compare to the lies of the Kremlin,Putin & many of their Russian cohorts. Corrupt liars is fitting description.Have a look at the media lies being spewed out on an unprecedented scale-- it make the Russians the worlds champions of telling lies.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1388 on: May 10, 2014, 10:46:15 PM »
Looks like a staged photo op. Neat camera work. Everything laid out orderly including the bad guys. Maybe they got Steven Spielberg to direct it?

Are you talking about the video? This thing went down before the election. If the ballots in the video doesn't match the ballots of the election in it's respective region, then the pro Russians can claim Kiev staged the video. If those ballots are actual ones used for Sundays elections, then it's clear the election is rigged based on the way a large number pre marked ballots are handled by 3 guys.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #1389 on: May 10, 2014, 11:29:31 PM »

Are you talking about the video? This thing went down before the election. If the ballots in the video doesn't match the ballots of the election in it's respective region, then the pro Russians can claim Kiev staged the video. If those ballots are actual ones used for Sundays elections, then it's clear the election is rigged based on the way a large number pre marked ballots are handled by 3 guys.

Yeah, that would be definitive proof and there is no way anyone could dispute that type of logic. 

It isn't like anyone could have taken a copy of it before elections to make it look like it is rigged.  Of course not, only Putin does things like that.  Those guys were obviously Russian elite force judging by their uniforms.

You don't believe third party election monitors stating when elections are fair but you believe this stuff.  You guys are too funny. 

Never change otherwise my entertainment would be lost.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 11:39:32 PM by LiveFromUkraine »

Offline Russian_Bear

« Reply #1390 on: May 11, 2014, 04:03:37 AM »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #1391 on: May 11, 2014, 04:48:24 AM »

Yeah, that would be definitive proof and there is no way anyone could dispute that type of logic. 

I would. If the official ballots waiting for the election differed from the ones in the video then how would we really know? Maybe they did and maybe they didn't. It can be the old switch-ah-roo 3 card Monti scam. Why would we trust any source over there? 

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #1392 on: May 11, 2014, 04:59:26 AM »

I would. If the official ballots waiting for the election differed from the ones in the video then how would we really know? Maybe they did and maybe they didn't. It can be the old switch-ah-roo 3 card Monti scam. Why would we trust any source over there?

It was sarcasm, Maxx.   ;D   There would be no way to tell if the elections where on the up and up unless there was an impartial 3rd party watching them.  Even with a 3rd party involved, people like Billy won't agree if the vote didn't turn out the way they wanted.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 05:05:14 AM by LiveFromUkraine »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #1393 on: May 11, 2014, 07:11:21 AM »

It was sarcasm, Maxx.   ;D   There would be no way to tell if the elections where on the up and up unless there was an impartial 3rd party watching them.  Even with a 3rd party involved, people like Billy won't agree if the vote didn't turn out the way they wanted.

Now I get it. Take the "evidence" that agrees with your side and ignore all that doesn't. And these people get to vote?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1394 on: May 11, 2014, 07:19:21 AM »
You don't believe third party election monitors stating when elections are fair but you believe this stuff. 

When a third of the members of a group who monitors elections say something is wrong with the election, I don't accept the elections they just monitored. You are different.

The very monitors you embraced last presidential election was not invited to the referendum elections. I wonder why? Figure that one out.

A lot of smart people around the world, some of them world leaders, are dismissing the referendum elections. You can state your acceptance of the vote any time now instead of making fun of those who disagree with the referendum.

lordtiberius

« Reply #1395 on: May 11, 2014, 08:43:34 AM »
I do admit Max that I agree with CB and Jay on Ukraine. But please explain why you are supporting Putin in this, why the Kiev government is illegitimate, what America is doing that is so wrong, I don't know why you think or feel this way.

Some of these turds want the Soviet Union back, is that what you want?

lordtiberius

« Reply #1396 on: May 11, 2014, 09:33:34 AM »
Putin blogosphere reports American mercenaries killed in Slaviansk. According to ITAR-TASS, US refused to repatriate 13 bodies. 
http://www.vz.ru/news/2014/5/11/686143.html

Thoughts?

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #1397 on: May 11, 2014, 09:50:48 AM »
I do admit Max that I agree with CB and Jay on Ukraine. But please explain why you are supporting Putin in this, why the Kiev government is illegitimate, what America is doing that is so wrong, I don't know why you think or feel this way.

Some of these turds want the Soviet Union back, is that what you want?

I don't support Putin. I do see however where he is coming from. That is not the same thing. Think famous Chris Rock quote about O.J. Simpson illustrates:

So you gotta look at OJ's situation. He's paying $25,000 a month in alimony, got another man driving around in his car and fucking his wife in a house he's still paying the mortgage on. Now I'm not saying he should have killed her... but I understand.

• http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8TqhBIEbWA

lordtiberius

« Reply #1398 on: May 11, 2014, 10:20:06 AM »
II am sorry. Could you explain your opinions more explicitly? I don't follow your analogy. You say you don't support Putin.  Why? LFU, justme, doll, FT & GQBlues do. Why are you right and they are wrong in your opinion?

Offline ghost of moon goddess

• Empty cans make the most noise :)
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1399 on: May 11, 2014, 10:34:17 AM »

Firstly, finding 'impartial 3rd party' these days is like stopping all the rivers from flowing into the sea. Remember that witty fable credited to Aesop - I'll drink the sea dry... and not a drop of water from elsewhere?  :D

BTW, the international observers who validated the Crimean referendum hardly fall in 'the impartial third party' category. Rather, they represented 'committed to Russia' monitors.

Secondly, the conditions for outright fraud in the referendums where ultimate outcomes are never in doubt are created not on referendum day. For instance, the referendum being held today in eastern Ukraine is exploiting fears of the people from eastern Ukraine of the alleged fascists and ultra-nationalists taken over power in western Ukraine.
If you want to keep your expressions convergent, never allow them a single degree of freedom.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541541
Total Topics: 20868
Most Online Today: 2970
Most Online Ever: 12701