It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?  (Read 455303 times)

Offline LiveFromUkraine

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
« Reply #1825 on: May 31, 2014, 09:16:26 PM »
Rwd taking pro-putin moderation.  Ft's avatar upside down looks like half my scrotom

ha!  Nice try, but no one is believing you.  I think it is obvious you haven't seen your scrotum in quite some time. 

lordtiberius

Offline tjeff

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1827 on: June 12, 2014, 08:41:47 AM »
Generally it is always impossible to see clearly in the case of a war or a political conflict, what is really going on. The promoted issues are NEVER the real issues. Never have been. Politics is a dirty business that consists of lies (and I'm not alone in this: http://www.citationtube.com/voltaire-politics-en-175.html )So it makes no real sense to take any side. It's never good against evil, it's always evil against evil...

lordtiberius

« Reply #1828 on: June 12, 2014, 01:14:21 PM »
Easy to say when its not your ass getting kicked.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1829 on: June 12, 2014, 01:43:57 PM »
...it's always evil against evil...

What if the lesser of two evils is absolutely wicked through and through?
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline southernX

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #1830 on: June 15, 2014, 06:06:41 PM »
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline southernX

« Reply #1831 on: July 14, 2014, 03:24:15 PM »

another very good article below on the reality of whats going on in ukraine imo

lets hope it does not come to fruition

http://maidantranslations.com/2014/07/14/dmitry-tymchuk-a-couple-of-words-about-current-events-in-eastern-ukraine/

SX
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1832 on: July 14, 2014, 03:42:45 PM »
Meanwhile, this is what one of Russia's most watched television stations was reporting -

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline onlyFSU4me

« Reply #1833 on: July 14, 2014, 04:06:57 PM »
 Those are some sick minded people who would put a story like that out... and stupid! Do they really think that a story like that wouldn't come out and spread across the world in this day and age with communications being as advanced as they are? Someone there would have had an iphone or something and record such an horrific act if it really happened, or at the least many people would be telling the same story instead of just one woman. What a joke!

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #1834 on: July 14, 2014, 05:56:08 PM »
The pity of this is, as we've seen before, that this actress seems extremely plausible if you don't know the city's geography (name of the main square) or industries (lack of coal-mining).  How many watching this as reported would have the local knowledge to know that her story was a lie?  I certainly wouldn't, although the story seems far-fetched to me in any case, and I doubt that there would be many members of this forum who would either.  How many on here have actually been to Slavyansk?

The other thing that struck me was that only brain-dead zombies would stand by and let it happen as described.  No matter what the threat might be (guns, screams of "you will be next if you interfere!" or similar), SOMEBODY would have tried to stop what was happening.

With a main public square supposedly packed with mothers, the execution squad would not have got out alive.  :exploding:

Offline southernX

« Reply #1835 on: July 14, 2014, 09:18:34 PM »

Meanwhile, this is what one of Russia's most watched television stations was reporting -

the ukraine reporting of that ''story ''  below

New low in Russia's propaganda war

http://www.kyivpost.com/opinion/op-ed/halya-coynash-new-low-in-russias-propaganda-war-356010.html

SX

Offline ML

« Reply #1836 on: July 14, 2014, 09:44:01 PM »
And yet some people still deny THEY are the scum of the world.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #1837 on: July 15, 2014, 11:39:47 AM »
Those are some sick minded people who would put a story like that out... and stupid! Do they really think that a story like that wouldn't come out and spread across the world in this day and age with communications being as advanced as they are? Someone there would have had an iphone or something and record such an horrific act if it really happened, or at the least many people would be telling the same story instead of just one woman. What a joke!

Actually, that was the doings of the Obama administration trying to discredit the Russian government as if they were creating propaganda. You can clearly see the background is somewhere in Burbank, CA.

Yep.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Muzh

« Reply #1838 on: July 15, 2014, 11:44:08 AM »
The pity of this is, as we've seen before, that this actress seems extremely plausible if you don't know the city's geography (name of the main square) or industries (lack of coal-mining).  How many watching this as reported would have the local knowledge to know that her story was a lie?  I certainly wouldn't, although the story seems far-fetched to me in any case, and I doubt that there would be many members of this forum who would either.  How many on here have actually been to Slavyansk?

Absolutrely. Do you really believe that the average Russian can tell the difference between Slavyask and Burbank, CA?

The other thing that struck me was that only brain-dead zombies would stand by and let it happen as described.  No matter what the threat might be (guns, screams of "you will be next if you interfere!" or similar), SOMEBODY would have tried to stop what was happening.

With a main public square supposedly packed with mothers, the execution squad would not have got out alive.  :exploding:

Now wait a minute. Don't you know that ALL Ukrainians are godless souls that would martyr anyone who opposes their fascist views?

Yep.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Muzh

« Reply #1839 on: July 15, 2014, 11:46:01 AM »

the ukraine reporting of that ''story ''  below

New low in Russia's propaganda war

http://www.kyivpost.com/opinion/op-ed/halya-coynash-new-low-in-russias-propaganda-war-356010.html

SX

Lies, lies and nothing but lies. She is a saintly Russian woman from western Ukraine.

Yep.

Offline Ranetka

• Back to Earth from Cloud Nine
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #1840 on: July 15, 2014, 12:18:17 PM »
US- Russia war on who-will-be-supplying-EU-with-gas looks like destroying Ukraine.
Whatever the outcome there will be loads of pretty young not very fussy girls available to MOB crowd. And perhaps even more Ukrainian prostitutes on Russian streets.
There are shortcuts to happiness and dancing is one of them.

I do resent the fact that most people never question or think for themselves. I don't want to be normal. I just want to find some other people that are odd in the same ways that I am. OP.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1841 on: July 15, 2014, 12:21:12 PM »
I don't believe this is, or ever was, about who is supplying the EU with gas.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Muzh

« Reply #1842 on: July 15, 2014, 12:23:55 PM »
US- Russia war on who-will-be-supplying-EU-with-gas looks like destroying Ukraine.
Whatever the outcome there will be loads of pretty young not very fussy girls available to MOB crowd. And perhaps even more Ukrainian prostitutes on Russian streets.

I thought you had family in Ukraine. Funny way to express yourself about the future of your family.

Offline Ranetka

« Reply #1843 on: July 15, 2014, 12:37:19 PM »
We do not know what happen with family members, there is currently no internet connection of phone response. So  very much for brining democracy to one more country.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 01:36:56 PM by AnonMod »

I do resent the fact that most people never question or think for themselves. I don't want to be normal. I just want to find some other people that are odd in the same ways that I am. OP.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #1844 on: July 15, 2014, 12:39:41 PM »
We do not know what happen with family members, there is currently no internet connection of phone response. So  very much for brining democracy to one more country.

That was the smartest, most eloquent responses I've heard from a sheeple.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 01:37:09 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Ranetka

« Reply #1845 on: July 15, 2014, 12:55:47 PM »

That was the smartest, most eloquent responses I've heard from a sheeple.

why do I even care

Mod3 - because we do warn users who insult.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 06:13:04 AM by Mod3 »

Offline southernX

« Reply #1846 on: July 15, 2014, 09:08:13 PM »

Offline Muzh

« Reply #1847 on: July 16, 2014, 09:41:02 AM »
another take on the story questioning its basis of facts etc

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/07/15/there-s-no-evidence-the-ukrainian-army-crucified-a-child-in-slovyansk.html#

SX

“Most of the guys I know decided to join the fighting in Ukraine after the [/size]Odessa fire[/color][/size],” Surkov, a former history student at Moscow State University, told The Daily Beast. “When I hear on television how Ukrainians are killing children, my blood boils.”
[/size]

[/size]
[/size]I guess the KGB, oops, FSB achieved its goal.
[/size]
[/size]Meh, but what the hell are we listening to Russian traitors like Navalny? All the Russians flocking to Eastern Ukraine are saintly people rescuing their little brothers from the NAZI murderers.
[/size]
[/size]Yep.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1848 on: July 16, 2014, 05:26:38 PM »
Bloomberg News U.S., EU Escalate Russia Sanctions as Putin Holds Firm    By Margaret Talev and Indira A.R. Lakshmanan   July 16, 2014

The EU said it would halt lending for new public-sector projects in Russia by the European Investment Bank, the bloc’s in-house lender, and will use its influence to stop new lending by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
“These sanctions are significant,” U.S. President Barack Obama said today at the White House. “But they are also targeted, designed to have maximum impact on Russia while limiting any spillover effects on American companies or those who are allies.”
At a news conference in Brasilia, Russian President Vladimir Putin called the U.S. sanctions “aggressive policy” and will only end up hurting American companies. The sanctions will lead U.S.-Russia relations to a dead end, he said.

Video........
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2014-07-16/u-dot-s-dot-preparing-to-hit-russia-with-fresh-sanctions
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Muzh

« Reply #1849 on: July 21, 2014, 12:15:28 PM »
why do I even care

Mod3 - because we do warn users who insult.

Interesting. That was NOT her original response. But, what the hey. I'm a big boy. I can take it.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541541
Total Topics: 20868
Most Online Today: 2702
Most Online Ever: 12701