It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Starting and Running a Business in the Republic of Georgia, Batumi  (Read 84430 times)

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Starting and Running a Business in the Republic of Georgia, Batumi
« Reply #225 on: April 22, 2020, 04:26:02 PM »

My plan is finish setting up the kitchen.

Train Khatuna in making Tex-Mex food. She will train others but at first we have to do everything.

Photograph the food dishes. I will hang these photos along the wall by the hot unit. The photos will also be used in the online menu for Menu.ge, Glovo and Wolt. delivery services. And for the menu.

Anyway I got a long list of things for Khatuna to do. She has the education and experience in Georgian business administration. She will be working with the local government to make sure we are compliant with city rules and regulations. In the past there was very little of those. Now I suspect that will change.

Then there are things like the terms of Coca Cola. I would like to install a fountain machine and have what they do in the States. Buy a Coke product and you get unlimited refills. However I don't know the unit cost (I'll figure it) so I don't know if I can do that. But I will check. One thing is they give free furniture and a free Coke refrigerator that can be used to store beer, water and other beverages along with the Coke.

I've been searching Amazon for various things to buy. As example:

I'll hang this in the window.

I have on order a Texas flag and a Mexican flag to hang over the kitchen overhang. And I have this on order but it won't be here until late July.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #226 on: April 22, 2020, 04:53:51 PM »
Some years back a friend contracted to have a new house built.

As final stage, landscapers came to put in yard, etc.

Only then was it discovered there were no water faucets provided on the outside of the house.

More recently, I was just walking through a house nearing completion as an electrician had invited me in.

He pointed out how refrigerator door would only open about a third of the way before it hit a counter top.

Some years back, I was in a new house where stairway to second floor would only accommodate a person with a height of about 5 foot 8 inches.

Another time I was told about a very expensive house whose entire two story structure (only framed up at the time) leaned somewhat during a strong wind.  It was never corrected, so some interior walls are noticeably off plumb by up to 2 inches.

And yet in another instance, plumbers told me of case where inexperienced guy thought the purple cleaner used on PVC drainage pipe was actually the glue, so he only used it and never told anyone until after concrete was poured for basement floor (pipe was under such basement).

And this woman was concerned our vent pipe might be an eyesore to the common area behind the restaurant

« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 05:01:52 PM by Maxx2 »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #227 on: April 22, 2020, 05:14:06 PM »

A conversation I had with Alex my general contractor

Alex: We should contact all the neighbors to get their approval to run a pipe to the roof.

Me: Are you kidding? Do you see what it looks like out there? (See above) Most of the vents dump right out. If we run a pipe to the roof why would anyone complain?

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #228 on: April 22, 2020, 09:08:36 PM »

I got a headache looking at all the eyesores. Interesting to see what people in other countries get away with. Hope your place don't burn down.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #229 on: April 23, 2020, 09:36:20 AM »
Billy, you know the building here. Everything is concrete and cinder blocks with steel roofs and bank vault doors. No much to burn.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #230 on: April 23, 2020, 09:39:36 AM »

Announcement today. 3000 lari fine ($1000) for driving your car on the street. Second offense 6 years in prison. From it looks like the driving ban which is supposed to be lifted Tuesday might go on for a while. The Georgian government sure is good at one thing, strangling the economy.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #231 on: April 23, 2020, 09:41:47 AM »
It seems pretty effective at stifling the spread of the virus ...

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #232 on: April 23, 2020, 01:59:34 PM »

Announcement today. 3000 lari fine ($1000) for driving your car on the street. Second offense 6 years in prison. From it looks like the driving ban which is supposed to be lifted Tuesday might go on for a while. The Georgian government sure is good at one thing, strangling the economy.

Sorry Maxx but what good is a business if your not around to run it or most of the customers get sick and die? People are more important than money....
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #233 on: April 23, 2020, 10:02:04 PM »
Billy, you know the building here. Everything is concrete and cinder blocks with steel roofs and bank vault doors. No much to burn.

Building made of concrete, steel and glass help limit fires but it didn't stop the World Trade Center from burning down. In the photo below is a Russian building burning. After the fire was put out, it was still standing. The wiring in your building looks like it was done by somebody that didn't go to school.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #234 on: April 24, 2020, 04:46:48 AM »

Sorry Maxx but what good is a business if your not around to run it or most of the customers get sick and die? People are more important than money....

I think I can get my rent down to $200 a month or so until the tourists return. Employees there will be two at about $200 per month each. The short term hope is for the restaurant to generate a few hundred dollars a month in take-out food. With that and a comfortable amount of money left over for me from my pension I can keep it afloat. Then hope and plan for a future when tourists (Which Georgia is dependent upon) can eat in restaurants.

Another factor to keep in mind in regard to getting the flights and tourists back is apartment sales. Both Batumi and Tbilisi have a huge construction industry of new apartment buildings for people to invest in and buy for their retirement. Would you buy an apartment that you've never seen? There must be huge pressure upon the Georgian government by the contractors like ORBI to allow these investors/buyers into the country.   

Supposedly I am supposed to be able drive on the 28th. If so I can get to the restaurant and get things going for the next phase. I think the driving ban was not meant to stop covid-19 but to limit political opposition. Read between the lines the article below I will post. I suspect much of the reaction to covid-19 is based on political motives and NOT the spread of the disease. This is probably true here in Georgia and where you live. Nationalism was winning over Globalism.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:57:42 AM by Maxx2 »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #235 on: April 24, 2020, 04:47:45 AM »

Okhanashvili Explains When 6 Years in Prison will be Used as Punishment

"We have not tightened anything and we will not use the recently adopted amendments under the current state of emergency," Anri Okhanashvili, Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Legal Affairs, said while explaining the amendments adopted by the Parliament yesterday.
He noted that under the current state of emergency, repeated violation of quarantine and isolation rules will be punishable by up to 3 years in prison.
He also explained when persons will be sentenced to 6 years in prison.
"Certain groups have tried to mislead the public, as if the Georgian Parliament has increased the sanction to 6 years in prison and as if this sanction will be used from now on.
"This is misinformation. I would like to clarify that the decree of the President of Georgia is in force today. We will not use the recently adopted amendments under the current state of emergency. The presidential decree provides for imprisonment up to 3 years and it shall be applied in case of the repeated violation of the administrative law.
"As for the amendments, I would like to explain to the public that we have made changes to the Criminal Code that concerns not only the violation of the state of emergency, but the martial regime as well, and the changes provide for responsibility of up to 6 years in prison in case of repeated violation”, the MP said.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #236 on: April 24, 2020, 11:47:24 AM »

Hurray!!!

Some Restrictions, Including on Cars, to Be Lifted from April 27

The movement of private cars and taxis, online shopping, delivery services and open agrarian markets will be allowed in the country from April 27, Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Gakharia announced while presenting the anti-crisis economic plan today.
The head of government added that restrictions imposed on the movement of public intercity transport will not be lifted.
The PM noted that the restrictions will be lifted for all companies that comply with the protocol developed by the Ministry of Health.
"On April 27, we will begin the first phase of easing restrictions and opening up the economy, which means that from April 27, it will be fully allowed to drive cars. In addition, the operation of taxis, online shopping - wholesale and retail, delivery of any product and operation of open-type agrarian markets will be fully allowed," he said.
However, citizens will still have to follow protocols developed by the Ministry of Health: for instance, taxi drivers must wear a mask, while special epidemic control mechanisms will be applied in relation to open agrarian markets.
By Ana Dumbadze

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #237 on: April 25, 2020, 12:09:50 AM »

Government's 6-phase Plan for Reopening Georgian Economy

On Friday, the Georgian government presented a 6-phase plan to reopen the country’s economy.

The plan will be activated step-by-step with two-week intervals over the next three months. Officials will be monitoring during and in between the phases to make sure that easing the restrictions doesn't cause the pandemic to get out of hand.

The first phase starts on April 27 and from then on it will be allowed to:
Drive private cars. Taxis will begin running again, but not public transportation. While no special permits will be necessary to drive, traveling to and from Tbilisi, Kutaisi, Batumi, and Rustavi will still be limited. On April 27 and 28, as an exception, people will be allowed to drive from or to these four cities, “if and when they are returning to their actual places of domicile,” according to the gov’t press service.
E-commerce. Internet shopping has been restricted since April 1.
Delivery services.
Open-air agricultural markets.

Second phase: May 11 – May 24, from which time the following will be allowed:
Construction works, construction supervision, and manufacturing of construction materials.
Car wash and auto-service facilities.
Computer and home appliance repairs.
Recreation areas will reopen.

Third phase: May 25 – June 7
Retail and wholesale stores reopen. This does not include malls.
Publishing facilities reopen. Restrictions lifted on all types of open markets, all types of production activities

Fourth phase: June 8 – June 21
Shopping malls reopen.
Restaurants and on-site food facilities reopen.
Financial services, beauty salons, and aesthetic medicine facilities reopen.

Fifth phase: June 22 – July 5
All types of markets, on-site restaurants/catering facilities reopen.

Sixth phase - July 6 – July 20
Entertainment, sports, recreational, creative, public gathering activities are allowed
Gambling.
Hotels start welcoming guests.
Educational institutions and all other activities start functioning non-remotely.

All faciliies and businesses regardless of category will have to abide by hygiene standards set by the Ministry of Health, including social distancing measures and wearing of masks in closed commercial and other spaces.

Georgian Prime Minister Giorgi Gakharia outlined on Friday that the gov’t reserves the right to go back to the re-implementation of the restrictions if the pandemic worsens during any phase.

By Nini Dakhundaridze

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #238 on: April 26, 2020, 05:51:00 AM »

The coronavirus death toll has risen to 6 in Georgia. The infected person, an 83-year-old man, was being treated in the First University Clinic in Tbilisi, and his condition was extremely serious. The deceased had other chronic illnesses along with coronavirus, including arrhythmia.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last common sense has come to Georgia. Too bad if it hasn't come to your part of the world, yet.

Tengiz Tsertsvadze: We Have to Learn to Live With Coronavirus

Health experts have warned that humanity will have to coexist with the threat of coronavirus until a vaccine is developed.
General Director of Tbilisi Infectious Diseases Hospital, Tengiz Tsertsvadze, today said: “The current restrictions will have to be eased at some point as the country has to avoid an economic collapse; this is inevitable, as a lot of our citizens are already facing difficulties. However, we should understand that the lifting of restrictions will increase the risk of infection. We will have to learn to coexist with the virus. Mass testing in these conditions will certainly be helpful.”
By Elene Dzebisashvili

Offline msmob

« Reply #239 on: April 26, 2020, 08:35:23 AM »

At last common sense has come to Georgia. Too bad if it hasn't come to your part of the world, yet.

Maxx,

You are in the Rep. of Georgia, who closed their borders and locked down EARLY ... hence the option to TRY to open up early ... 

Let's see how 'jubilant' you are if / when quarantine has to come back ...  ((

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2020, 10:37:14 AM »

Tbilisi Republican Hospital: Most Critical Patient Beats Coronavirus

The Head of the Emergency Department at the Republican Hospital, Tea Tavartkiladze, today announced the recovery of an "extremely critical" coronavirus patient, saying two COVID-19 tests have shown negative results.
Tavartkiladze added that two more patients are awaiting their discharge from the clinic.
“The condition of the two coronavirus patients is now stable. We have 4 recovered patients in total, 3 of whom will leave the clinic today. One patient's condition was critical. She has an oncohematological disease, which made it extremely hard to battle the infection. But I would like to inform everyone that the patient has recovered”, she said.
This is not the first case of a critical patient recovering from COVID-19 in Georgia. Doctors have managed to save lives of several critical patients, one of them with hardly 3% chance of survival.
By Elene Dzebisashvili
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 10:40:18 AM by Maxx2 »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #241 on: April 28, 2020, 10:38:41 AM »

Minister: Georgia No Longer Expecting a Peak, We've Already Reached a Plateau

The Minister of Health of Georgia, Ekaterine Tikaradze, said that the country is no longer expecting a peak of the coronavirus infection cases in April or May, as it has already reached a plateau as a result of appropriate measures.
She added that the next expectation is to manage the infection on this plateau (reach a state of little or no change after a period of activity or progress).
"Our goal was to avoid a peak in Georgia and to have a plateau. Today, we can say that we are no longer expecting a peak. A number of measures had been taken by the government for this purpose. In addition, our citizens have obeyed all the calls we have been making for two months. We are now seeing the joint result of all this, we are no longer expecting a peak in April or May, we already have a plateau and as a result of appropriate measures, the next expectation is to manage the infection on this plateau so as not to cause economic damage to the state. We can now manage the measures in the healthcare sector to allow the country to achieve economic progress and growth", Tikaradze told Imedi TV.
To date, 511 cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in the country, while 156 patients have recovered and 6 have died.
By Ana Dumbadze

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #242 on: April 28, 2020, 11:27:50 AM »

Got a few pieces the fabricator is going to make to seam together the tray where the tray is bussed.

Restaurants can officially open June 8th. Butumi is a closed city now. Khatuna, who I will be using to help me with the Georgian end of things can't get back until May 22nd. She stuck in a small village with her family. Meanwhile Ilona and I are working on the recipes and will doing photographs of the food et cetera. Lots of big and little things to do until Khatuna arrives. The focus has shifted from providing food for tourist (Mostly Slavic) to Georgians. I test marketed the food with the people at the gym and they really liked it. Before that I had tried Chinese food American style. Not a hit. Too sweet for the Georgia pallet. Mexican food, which nobody has ever eaten, was well received.

The plastic faucet is a temporary measure until we get a hole that needs a special tool to cut into the sink. We had to use a "Turkish cylinder" as the gas company, who we need to get a hook up to the gas main, is closed.

We need 6 more of these inserts to rest the trays on and 10 of the long inserts. This is the hot dry unit. It doesn't require water. The same thing for the cold unit, no water needed. Water units are problematic with corrosion and humidity.     

Offline BillyB

« Reply #243 on: April 28, 2020, 12:00:23 PM »

The plastic faucet is a temporary measure until we get a hole that needs a special tool to cut into the sink.

Hole saw is what you need. Or you can take a drill bit and drill small holes to form the size circle you need.

http://www.amazon.com/Drillpro-Hole-Drill-Stainless-Metal/dp/B06XPHQWC9?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_3

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #244 on: April 28, 2020, 02:36:15 PM »
Hole saw is what you need. Or you can take a drill bit and drill small holes to form the size circle you need.

http://www.amazon.com/Drillpro-Hole-Drill-Stainless-Metal/dp/B06XPHQWC9?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_3

We tried one of those and got nowhere. Just got some scratch marks on the steel. Drilled some holes in it and tried using a reciprocal saw.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #245 on: May 01, 2020, 11:38:04 AM »
Coronavirus Death Toll Rises to 7 in Georgia

Georgia has reported a seventh coronavirus-related death today, stopcov.ge reported on Friday evening.
The infected person, an 83-year-old man, was being treated in the First University Clinic in Tbilisi.
Doctor Lali Turdzeladze said that the deceased had severe chronic illness along with coronavirus, in particular, Diabetes Mellitus, and he was one of the most serious patients.
The number of confirmed cases in the country stands at 566, while 207 people have recovered.
5 243 people are in a 14-day mandatory quarantine and 550 are under observation in hospitals.
By Ana Dumbadze

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #246 on: May 04, 2020, 11:50:16 PM »

"Wearing Face Masks, Social Distancing Become Part of Our Lives" How does that work in a restaurant? How does it work for the owner of the restaurant when he can't seat people back to back and can only seat a third as many people? Does he lay off two-thirds of his waiters and waitresses? Does he turn customers away at the door and make them wait on the sidewalk like they do now at grocery stores? How is this going to affect tourism? Will people travel to Georgia knowing they will have to stand out front of restaurants for hours every day? People seating at restaurants are not like shoppers at grocery stores. They don't quick go in and quick go out. They take their time eating and enjoying each other's company. 

The truth is nobody knows what they are doing. Take for the example the lifting today of the ban on auto mechanics servicing cars. Why wasn't that considered an essentual service? I got a slow air leak in my car's tire. Can't find anyone to replace the tire or fill it with air, until today. My power steering pump also has a slow leak. Can't find anyone to repair it, until today. I am sure I am not alone with these problems. Perhaps it would be best for the government to consult with the common citizens of this country? Would there have been a ban of auto mechanics if they had been consulted first before shutting down their service?

So what is going to happen? Expect life will go on as it once was, with minor adjustments. The manager of the Heathrow Airport said social distancing of keeping two meters apart is just not possible. I've been to the Istanbul airport and imagine a social distancing of two meters apart. The line at passport control would be a kilometer in length! It would have to go outside, maybe on to the runway! No, what will happen is people will understand how impractable social distancing and wearing face masks are. We will have learn to live with the latest flue virus. Perhaps build a "herd immunity" and accept the fact a certain number of people every year will get a virus (They always have). Sweden and New Zealand 2.0. Life HAS to go on as it once did. Without that there will be no economic recovery and no tax revenue to help the people and pay for government.

FM

Hi Maxx. You are defintely correct in saying nobody knows what they are doing. All of us--normal people and people 'in-charge'--are proceeding as best as we can, deciding based on what info is available and acting on them with the hope that it actually works or at least helps. At least until someone can finally figure all of this out and tell the rest of us how to deal with it. In the meantime, there will be many more inconviences to endure, many more adjustments to make, further loss to bear with...not saying these to be negative but to be able to put things in better perspective. Its hard, no one is going to contest that. Harder for some, not as much for some. If its any consolation, this is one situation where we can all agree no one is benefitting from but we are all trying to minimise its impact in our individual lives.

FM Thank you for your comment.

As heartless as this might sound we must figure a way to use this situation to our advantage. Take me for example. I am in the process of opening Georgia's first Tex-Mex restaurant. I've test marketed this food here in Batumi and it is greatly liked. I will have at least 2 employees that I want to provide a living wage to. And there are others that benefit financially from me living here. My restaurant will probably work if I make it (as I have) as a take-out place. I am not sure you know of the Chipotle model?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9...

I've modeled my restaurant off of that. Now people can come in and have their burritos, tacos or Mexican sharma made their way with their chosen ingrediants and go out the door and eat it at the beach, in their hotel rooms or across the street in the park in front of the Armenian church. No need to stand and wait for hours to get served.

Honestly I think things will HAVE to go back to normal.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 12:41:11 AM by Maxx2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #247 on: May 12, 2020, 10:37:20 PM »
"Wearing Face Masks, Social Distancing Become Part of Our Lives"

Maxx,

I don't have the answers for you but there are innovative people that have
come up with some. I think if you do some research you can find some that
might help.

Maybe use bench seats with plexiglass on the back push the tables further
apart. There are people coming up with some solutions and I will bet if you
spend 6-8 hours checking out restaurant websites you will come up a creative
solution that could help with your situation. Maybe offer some take out solution
could help as well.

I wish you luck and success!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #248 on: May 19, 2020, 10:17:18 PM »
What I posted in response to the latest round of government madness.

Damn it! You want tourism to return to Georgia? And get people working and PAYING TAXES again yet you do this to restaurant owners? Do you realize how impractical this is? Who is going to come to Georgia if they can't go to restaurants because they all went out of business due to social distancing rules?

"The Gastronomy Association of Georgia has published a list of requirements for owners of food facilities for work during the COVID-19 period, developed by the National Labor Inspectorate, the National Tourism Administration and the Georgian National Food Agency.

What is required from owner
[/size]s and employees of institutions:[/color]

[/size]- provide advance booking of seats (tables); (Okay, standing practice of reserving tables)[/color]

[/size]- conduct daily thermoscreening (temperature measurement) of visitors and employees of the institution; (Okay, check temperatures even though those with coviid might not show a high temperature) [/color]

[/size]- the distance between the tables in the room should be at least two meters; (Looks like I can only have one table in my restaurant instead of 5)  [/color]

[/size]- the distance between visitors should be at least a meter; (That is why my sole table will have to be up against the far wall and will only seat 4 because if it was longer We'd get within 100 centimeters of visitors.) [/color]

[/size]- no more than six persons are allowed to sit at one table. The exception is members of the same family and adolescents under 12 years of age; (Yet up to ten people can be together according to the new ruling? Should we check IDs to make sure they are in the same family? Should our customers bring their birth certificates with them? )[/color]

[/size]- in order to avoid direct contact of visitors with the bar, it is necessary to provide individual customer service with drinks; (What does this mean?)[/color]

[/size]- if it is not possible to provide a distance between the tables of at least 2 meters, then it is necessary to establish temporary protective barriers; (Somebody is going to make a lot of money selling plywood and other barriers to keep people in cubes. Looks like outside seating is now illegal even with a government permit. Should we or could we put up barriers on the sidewalk for outside seating? Will we need permits for the city for these barriers? How tall are these barriers supposed to be?)[/color]

[/size]- it is necessary to use an individual reception (farewell) of visitors; (What does that entail?)[/color]

[/size]- use printed disposable menus. In the event that an electronic menu is available, then disinfectants should be nearby; (We have a bottle of disinfected on every table. I'll have it put next to the salt and pepper shaker)[/color]

[/size]- Information on measures necessary to prevent COVID-19 should be established in a conspicuous place." (Okay and I'll tell them masks cannot and do not filter out viruses and prolonged use can be harmful to respiratory health. Have you noticed how many people wear their masks below their noses? Are you going fine and put out of business restaurant owners because their cooks stop wearing masks that restrict their breathing? )[/color]
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 12:05:41 AM by Maxx2 »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #249 on: May 19, 2020, 11:43:47 PM »

One hundred and forty three centimeters from tip to tip (4 foot 7 inches). To be hung over the kitchen beneath the Texas Flag we have. The Mexican flag will be hung on the wall next to a painting of cactuses.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 11:45:30 PM by Maxx2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2286
Total: 2297

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM