It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: There and back again.  (Read 12062 times)

Offline Dell

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
There and back again.
« on: November 02, 2017, 08:40:40 AM »
Back home from my second trip in Ukraine. I spent two days in Dnepropetrovsk, and nine days in Kharkov.  The first leg of the trip I meet up with SW, a very beautiful, funny, and carring woman. I had been communicating with her for a little while. We sent to days together after the second day, I was ready to move on, as there was no chemistry. She took me to the bus station and helped me buy a ticket to Kharkov. So I gave SW a hug and said goodbye, and headed off to Kharkov.  So I activated accounts on Ukraine Date and Fdating, and started sending out messages. While I was waiting for responses, I contacted a person that gives introductions in Kharkov. Now I'm not going to blast anyones real name on this site, but I will share my experience.

I'm going to call this person KH. I will say this; I did contact this person very last minute. 
When I arrived and got situated in my apartment, KH came over to talk with me about they kind of woman I am interested in meeting. I explained I want to only meet four women at first, after that we will see if I would like to move forward with more introductions. After our meeting KH emailed me some woman and we setup meetings with all four. My conclusion after meet all four women and going on a date with one of the ladies I was introduced to, I realized I was meeting KHs friends. I goggled one of the woman that I meet through KH and she came up on a scam site. I don't think this woman was a scammer in that she would try to get money from you, but she was more of a pro-dater, also a friend of KH.  During this KH would start to add in other fees that I thought should have been discussed beforehand; i.e. as I was being dropped off from a meeting, I was told you owe me $20 for pickup and drop off.  I understand that nothing is for free in this world, but that's fucking ridiculous. A taxi would have cost me $4 to make the same trip. After the four introductions I had paid for, I told KH thanks, but I would no longer need your services.  I would like to warn users on this forum, if someone is recommending a person that can introduce you to good woman, and they have not used this service before, don't listen to them!

This whole situation actually got me a little bummed, and didn't feel like meeting anyone else on this trip. Plus on top of all this, I received and email two day after arriving in Ukraine that my flight back home had been canceled, and it could take up to thirty days to receive my refund.

To be continued.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 08:59:24 AM by Dell »

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
Re: There and back again.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 08:56:43 AM »
Sorry your trip turned out so bad. I would think that you should most definitely post this woman who introduced you to her friend's name here. This will at least give others who are looking the option of whether or not to proceed with using her services. After all, this was your experience.
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Dell

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 09:10:17 AM »
Sorry your trip turned out so bad. I would think that you should most definitely post this woman who introduced you to her friend's name here. This will at least give others who are looking the option of whether or not to proceed with using her services. After all, this was your experience.

Thanks Hammer... I did end up meeting someone through Fdating. We were only able to meet for dinner twice and lunch once as she was working everyday. So we didn't get a lot of time together. We are talking through viber and will be Skye this weekend. We'll see how it goes.

I think everyone should just stick to the recommend sites on the forum and they will be good.

Offline Madlen

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 09:21:50 AM »
   Dell, your experience is not bad, because you are alive after this adventure.

But it seems you are not profi in dating. And you want to meet a lot of women. For what?

Do you think that to scan all this army of women it is very easy task ?
Even you are good psychologist, it is not easy emotionally.

Maybe it is better to find 1 women or several, and first communicate by scype, by mail, by viber or whatsApp. Haste is inappropriate here.

Chemistry you can check even by scype, when you see person and listen voice  :).

And only then spend time, money and nerves  :).

It is unreasonable to communicate with strangers in a foreign country, especially on the issue of dating. You need understand that you are for them - source of profit. I hope, you understand what I mean.

I wish you wonderful next meeting.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 09:28:59 AM by Madlen »
Be as You are).

Offline Dell

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 09:49:51 AM »

But it seems you are not profi in dating. And you want to meet a lot of women. For what?

Maybe it is better to find 1 women or several, and first communicate by scype, by mail, by viber or whatsApp. Haste is inappropriate here.

Chemistry you can check even by scype, when you see person and listen voice  :).

And only then spend time, money and nerves  :).

It is unreasonable to communicate with strangers in a foreign country, especially on the issue of dating. You need understand that you are for them - source of profit. I hope, you understand what I mean.

This is not an easy task, I know this. I will keep making these trips till I find the right one. Each trip I'm learning and gaining experience.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 07:57:56 PM by Dell »

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 10:15:38 AM »

Chemistry you can check even by scype, when you see person and listen voice  :) .

And only then spend time, money and nerves  :) .

Madlen-

That was very insightful and logical. I also like the way you presented your point of view. However, just so you know, what the OP did in his trip is exactly what the majority of posters in this forum advises men do when their original point of interest doesn't work out.

They call this *back-up plan*. You know, the proverbial *Plan B*. It's suppose to *economize* their time and money while boosting their chances of *finding a wife*. Right or wrong, agree or disagree with it, it is a prevalent mindset in the MOB. I've often question what it would be like asking someone's wife how she feels knowing she's not the reason why the man/husband went to FSU in the first place, and that she's actually a *back-up plan* to save the trip/money.

People really are just different, I guess.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline wallm

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 10:46:31 AM »
Dell, you should name this person in Kharkov. It would help newbies to stay away. I was warned by some here to not use her "services." Don't blindly listen to recommendations on this forum, especially when guys here recommend someone who they hadn't used or even met in person.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 11:49:05 AM »
I don't think the $20 is off base.  You are paying for that guide's time as well as the ride.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Madlen

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 01:57:12 PM »

They call this *back-up plan*.

This "back-up'' can be destiny or tragedy.

So, it is better to think about own safety and comfort.

I want write story, maybe it can be usefull for some men, because it is opinion of women. It is other side of medal :).

Russian woman communicated with american man several days and he said, that he wants to meet. She thought: "He is not serious? Why so fast?” But she agreed.

He was preparing a visa, looking for the most convenient variant of the flight.
She searched for him an apartment. She wanted to find most comfortable: in the center of the city (because he will be first time in her city, and all need be near); with good price (why he need pay a lot of for nothing?); with good bed (he should rest well at night, and after tiring long trip too) and so on…

When she found an interesting flat, she showed it to him. He said: "Ok" and she
went to look that apartment. She was disappointed and was looking again.
Finally she found good option.

Then she thought, what interesting she can show him in the city and in the region. He will come to meet her, but he need have nice time.

One day she saied:
-If you want, I will show my passport to you  :D. No, 2 passports: russian and foreign  :D. So you will be sure, that this woman is not swindler.
-Why you say this?
-It is your first trip to my crazy country  :D. I want you be calm.
He laughed…

The plane landed. He came, but his luggage was still in Moscow.
This often happens when a small docking between flights.
He was absolutly calm-wonderful man. She was nervous. But again it was her task to organize all, because he does not know russian and in this wonderful country even in airport not all workers know English.

She ordered a taxi…They spent 14 wonderful days. He was very glad and really liked this crazy country.

This man made all correctly, so his trip was so nice. And he is not profy in international dating.
But he carefully studied a woman during virtual communication.
So he was not disappointed and did not waste his time for nothing.

If man family-oriented, if he respect himself, he necessarily will find right woman, even he will be separated with first good woman, next will be better.

Be very attentive in communication. It helps to understand concrete woman.

Divorce statistics in international marriages are disappointing. Why it takes place?
Because men and women hurry to grab the first partner, who is so-so suitable.
"So-so" does not mean "right".

Do not hurry and you will find woman, who will be wonderful only for you :).
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:06:29 PM by Madlen »
Be as You are).

Offline Dell

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 09:34:45 PM »
Dell, you should name this person in Kharkov. It would help newbies to stay away. I was warned by some here to not use her "services." Don't blindly listen to recommendations on this forum, especially when guys here recommend someone who they hadn't used or even met in person.

I think if newbies do their research and listen to people on this forum, they will be fine. They should understand though, never use an introduction service. Always use the recommended sites on this forum. I don't care how experienced a member is, or even if he found a wife, people should not recommend a service they have never used.

I don't think the $20 is off base.  You are paying for that guide's time as well as the ride.

I think it was excessive for the distance traveled. What bothered me the most was KH acted like this service was included in the introduction cost. It wasn't until after I used this service that cost was told to me. KH should have explained the cost beforehand, so I could choose if I wanted to use or not.

Offline Dell

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2017, 09:38:52 PM »

If man family-oriented, if he respect himself, he necessarily will find right woman, even he will be separated with first good woman, next will be better.

Divorce statistics in international marriages are disappointing. Why it takes place?

I think you make some great points in your comment! :)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2017, 10:32:06 PM »

This is true. Some men are good at understanding women when they talk to them. Other men can not tell the difference between good women and bad. As you read more at this forum, you will understand too many men visit bad women. Those men didn't understand the ladies they were talking to during communications.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline kynrazor

• Always optimistic :)
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2017, 03:04:53 AM »

This man made all correctly, so his trip was so nice. And he is not profy in international dating.

This exactly! People need to carefully screen their potential women before they even attempt any visits! Ideally, by the time you board a plane, there must no longer be any doubts still lingering in the back of your mind about your prospect (potential wife). Otherwise, what's the whole point of this venture?

Obviously we are always afraid of killing off attraction but we should not be afraid to talk of things that may be important to us (eg. whether a girl is willing to move, have kids, etc) and keep the "interview" going till satisfied. There are millions of fsu women and individually, we only need one.

On the flip side though, there were women who asked for my monthly income very early into the conversation and that was an instant turn-off! :wallbash:  :-\
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2017, 03:19:53 AM »
On the flip side though, there were women who asked for my monthly income very early into the conversation and that was an instant turn-off! :wallbash:  :-\

Gross: pretty comfortable   :usd: :thumbsup:

Nett: roughly zero!  :ROFL:

Offline Madlen

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2017, 03:26:13 AM »

This is true. Some men are good at understanding women when they talk to them. Other men can not tell the difference between good women and bad. As you read more at this forum, you will understand too many men visit bad women. Those men didn't understand the ladies they were talking to during communications.

Everything is correct :).

I use "right person" or "not right person". The same woman can be wonderful for one man, and can be horrible for another man.
And we can't say that she is bad or good.

Nature of man - action. So they try to meet. They like pictures of woman, they like her words, maybe her hobbies. They feel, that woman is attractive and sexy. It is enough for them.

It woul be better to ask more questions about her life, about her attitude to men and to situation in her country.

If women say, that men are bad, that all in her life is horrible, it means that she can not make relations.

She needs to clean her brain first and to change her attitude to men and to life.

I have 1 girlfriend. She is nice woman and interesting person.
But she can not find her man.

One day she asked me:
-Say me, why I am alone?
-Because you do not accept men. You do not love them.
-No, I accept.
-Every time, when you meet man, you say the same :"He is stupid, he is frivolous, he is not self-sufficient, this one is afraid of responsibility and so on".
Try to find something good in them.

But she can not. If you communicate with woman and she say only about "dark", do not waste your time.

Walk straight.

A lot of women want country, but not men.
They are very interested in financial situation of man, and absolutly not interested in his family, relatives, his hobbies. They do not ask, what he likes to eat, when he goes to sleep and when he prefer to waik up.

All these small things are very important, because they make up life.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 03:54:04 AM by Madlen »
Be as You are).

Offline Madlen

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2017, 04:17:12 AM »

Obviously we are always afraid of killing off attraction but we should not be afraid to talk of things that may be important to us (eg. whether a girl is willing to move, have kids, etc) and keep the "interview" going till satisfied. There are millions of fsu women and individually, we only need one.

Do not afraid to kiil off attraction :).

Your woman NEVER will go away.

Woman, who is attuned to a serious relationship ALWAYS makes all to improve communication.
And after first meeting she makes all to improve relations.
She is interested in life of man always.

About money.

I know a lot of real russian women, who support their men ( I mean russian families and international families).
Man biological-he can be ill, he may lose his job. So woman need support family. It is normal. Who said, that salary of man need be more, than salary of woman?

When you communicate, one day you can ask:" If we will live together, what do you want to do? Which activity? How you imagine our life together. What do you prefet to do?"
Maybe she wants to work, to be at home and create comfort for family.

Each couple is individual. Age is important too.

And you will say your opinion, how you imagine life together.

To understend woman, you need ask her point of view, her desires.
And be sure, you can find in her very interesting points, or you will understand, that she is not for you.

One interesting woman saied:"Men play deyting, as in poker. This requires a little skill and a lot of luck". I like this phrase.

But my opinion is different.
To be a prize winner, you need a great skill.

Clear goal and continuous action.

PS I wrote that long poem :) for family-oriented men.
     If man wants meetings from time to time (guest marriage)-it is other story.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 01:31:03 PM by Madlen »
Be as You are).

Offline msmob

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2017, 04:18:29 AM »
Isn't it great to have more ladies contributing and offering THEIR perspectives? 

:cheesy:

:thumbsup:

Offline Madlen

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2017, 04:57:08 AM »
Yes. Why not, if it is your choice? :D :D :D.

You can send this to woman, if you like her very much :).

« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 09:03:57 AM by Madlen »
Be as You are).

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2017, 08:25:56 AM »

Women have the right to learn if a guy can support a family before they waste too much time on him.

A better way for the lady to put the question is to ask what kind of job you do and how long you've done it. She should be smart enough o figure out what your income is in your country based off what you do.

I never disclose how much I make to women. I do tell them I live a normal life in America and I can support a family. That scares off gold diggers but not women who are looking to create a family.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2017, 05:43:25 PM »
Kyn,

Yes our BillyB is married and does have a strange habit of writing as if he still likes to write to ladies .....

BillyB - does your Wife know what you earn ?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 08:01:18 PM »
BillyB - does your Wife know what you earn ?

A serious question deserves a serious answer. My wife doesn't know how much I earn. I am as much a stranger to her now as when we first met. I also lock her in the house, she can't have friends and she's not allowed to use internet. She has no problem attracting men but she decided to stay with me 6 years because she enjoys the fact I don't share things with her and loves the treatment I give her. I think my marriage will last a lifetime because she and I are happy with the program I administer.

Offline JayH

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2017, 08:26:22 PM »

A serious question deserves a serious answer. My wife doesn't know how much I earn. I am as much a stranger to her now as when we first met. I also lock her in the house, she can't have friends and she's not allowed to use internet. She has no problem attracting men but she decided to stay with me 6 years because she enjoys the fact I don't share things with her and loves the treatment I give her. I think my marriage will last a lifetime because she and I are happy with the program I administer.

AHHH -- now I understand your empathy and connection with Trenchcoat.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Dell

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2017, 09:18:59 PM »

In the beginning of communications with FSW, I always tell them what I do for a living and the kind of lifestyle that I live. Like BillyB said from this, they can ascertain about how much money you make. I've only had one woman ever asks me how much money I made for a living though.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 09:22:05 PM by Dell »

Offline Dell

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2017, 09:24:23 PM »
Everything is correct :).

I use "right person" or "not right person". The same woman can be wonderful for one man, and can be horrible for another man.
And we can't say that she is bad or good.

Nature of man - action. So they try to meet. They like pictures of woman, they like her words, maybe her hobbies. They feel, that woman is attractive and sexy. It is enough for them.

It woul be better to ask more questions about her life, about her attitude to men and to situation in her country.

If women say, that men are bad, that all in her life is horrible, it means that she can not make relations.

She needs to clean her brain first and to change her attitude to men and to life.

I have 1 girlfriend. She is nice woman and interesting person.
But she can not find her man.

One day she asked me:
-Say me, why I am alone?
-Because you do not accept men. You do not love them.
-No, I accept.
-Every time, when you meet man, you say the same :"He is stupid, he is frivolous, he is not self-sufficient, this one is afraid of responsibility and so on".
Try to find something good in them.

But she can not. If you communicate with woman and she say only about "dark", do not waste your time.

Walk straight.

A lot of women want country, but not men.
They are very interested in financial situation of man, and absolutly not interested in his family, relatives, his hobbies. They do not ask, what he likes to eat, when he goes to sleep and when he prefer to waik up.

All these small things are very important, because they make up life.

It's nice to hear a woman's perspective on this forum. Thanks for contributing.

Offline whynotme

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2017, 10:07:53 PM »
Like BillyB said from this, they can ascertain about how much money you make.
How they'll know that $2000 per month is a poverty here?   ;)
It's no matter how much money you make... husband files six numbers amount every year... but where're all that damn money?  8)
Btw, for many Russian women your lifestyle will be downshifting, but they'll recognize that only after marriage.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1989
Total: 1998

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM