It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: All of the agencies are scammers.  (Read 16000 times)

Offline GenMish

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: All of the agencies are scammers.
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2018, 08:22:05 AM »
I didn't use any sites mainly.  I started with AFA, but after one trip with them, I quickly abandoned them.  There were 25 guys on my trip and at the end about 23 were pissed because they knew they'd been taken.  I researched just about everyone out there at the time and used various things, too many to list here.  Also talked to a lot of guys that have been there.  Stay off the agency sites!  You cannot get anything good that way.  Don't pay to open single letters!  Or for the so-called translations that anyone can do online for free.  I have no good advice for FSU or Eastern Europe, except to stay away.

I'm glad my thread got so much activity, but I have business to run and I paid a lot to learn what I know.  Do your own research and make your own choices.  That is what I did and there is nothing like first hand experience.  Just find a serious girl or 2 before you travel there.   It will not be hard to do that in the PH, like it is in EE or FSU.  If I had started there, I would have been married long ago.  But the EE girls did make the PH girls much more attractive and me to really appreciate a sweet, kindhearted, affectionate, and serious girl.  My biggest problem in the PH was deciding on which one.  Many were phony, but many more were real than in EE.  It was just nice to be a rock star for a change. :)   Much better to be pursued than trying to catch one. :)   The agencies try to make you feel that way, but it is all lies.  In the Philippines it is real.  Work your a$$ off in another country if you want, but I'd have a hard time trusting any of the EE FSU girls after getting to know so many and how they are.  PH is no guarantee, but then where is there one??  I'm just saying your chances are much better.

I hope I helped at least one guy in all this.  Sorry for any feelings I might have hurt, but many men agree with me.  I guess the same could be said of those who don't.  So do your own research and make your own choices.  I was just trying to help squash some of the BS going around the net about all this and stop the damage to lonely men who just want to find a girl to love.  They are being prayed upon by people who only care about making money off these poor guys and don't care how many they hurt to get it.  None of them post any percentages of their success rate of guys who try their agency, because if they did, anyone with half a brain would run.

Best Wishes!  And Merry Christmas Everyone!

25 years ago, there were some good agencies. The one I went with charged the women for classes about the West, so only the most serious joined. I don't know much about AFA, but by their website it seems like a male bonding party tour where every so often somebody does meet a serious and nice lady

PH women are sweet kind and affectionate, but they are not nearly as cultured, educated or attractive as FSU women. If I wanted a nice sweet lady for my golden years, PH is a good choice. But if I wanted to raise a family, FSU all the way

Krimster, I think I know Consuelo, she was in the same accident with her sister Eileen and a cousin that lives in Hong Kong named Irene

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2018, 08:40:08 AM »
"Krimster, I think I know Consuelo, she was in the same accident with her sister Eileen "

no, that Eileen is NOT her sister, Eileen's last name is "Dover", clearly not from the same family!

"PH women are sweet kind and affectionate, but they are not nearly as cultured, educated or attractive as FSU women. If I wanted a nice sweet lady for my golden years, PH is a good choice. But if I wanted to raise a family, FSU all the way"

I would second that!  a pretty good summation for all of 2 sentences!

Haiku for You!

a man must choose now
a far away place to seek
some girl to take home

« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 09:05:59 AM by krimster2 »

Offline joenaiz

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2018, 12:10:07 PM »

Most only know one culture, theirs, and they think they are the greatest.  They are too cold.  They will not make good wives or mothers.  Many did not even want to leave their country, though they started out telling me they did.  Then later tried to convince me, or ordered me, to move there if I wanted to continue with them.

Their schools are no further ahead than the Philippines and I was not impressed with any of their knowledge.  Both are pretty far behind american schools.  Stubborn and arrogant on every subject with no modesty.  They are not easy going or open minded.  They were mainly interested in what they could get for themselves and felt the man should provide everything.  Every girl I got to know was a liar too.  It is a way of life to lie there.

It is harder to find a very pretty one in the Philippines, but I manage to find a girl just as pretty and hot as the FSU girls.  What good are looks anyway if the girl never wants to make love to you and doesn't care about pleasing you, no matter how good you are to her??  If you want to marry a selfish drill sergeant, good luck.

Look at "Jorge and Anfisa" on Youtube and see how she treats him.  Then you will get a good idea of how the majority of the girls over there behave.  I must have seen at least 30 girls like this, some that were already in the USA, and it is the norm there.  Look for the one in a hundred if you want, but it will take a long time a lot of money.  Keep in mind the culture they were raised in to disrespect men like that.  There is a good chance they will be shining you on until they get what they want, and believe me, they will have no problem leaving you in a cold blooded way.  You need to be able to trust the woman you marry.  How can you trust someone that comes from a culture of liars?  Just look at the BS Putin spits out all the time.

Someone with a similar personality to theirs or a wimp like that Jorge guy was, might do okay, but the average good american man will be wasting his time and money.  If you have money and time to burn... go for it.

Online krimster2

« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2018, 12:48:14 PM »
“They will not make good wives or mothers. “

WRONG!
I’m married 19 yr to a woman from Sevastopol, we have two teenage daughters
I would change nothing about my wife
best life partner anyone could ever hope for...
honest and truthful, smart, sexy, caring, domestic goddess, sense of humor, sense of adventure, sexy (oh I said that already) and beautiful
takes awesome care of the whole family
literally, the most exceptional woman I EVER met in my life
I have no idea what a woman like that sees in ME....

“They are not easy going or open minded. “

yeah... that part’s true!

but you learn early on what it takes to “turn that around”
in other words, FSU women require a lot more “persuasion” than a woman from the Philippines,
for example, if I vacuum the living room floor after a big party, 100% I’ll be “getting something” for it later that evening, if you know what I mean
sounds, like you expect that kind of treatment for “whatever”
no way, Ukrainian women will make you earn that...
worth it though....

first time I went to the banya with my then girl friend of all of three days (now wife!)
I was so freakin EMBARESSED, I had no idea until the very last second that we were supposed to be NAKED!

then we remove our clothing simultaneously, and suddenly I see
a 6'1“ flawless, perfectly toned athletic female body, with perfect DD breasts, OMG!!!!!
this lead to an involuntary “physical reaction” on my part
which made me blush deeply
which made my girl friend giggle, which made me blush even more

I doubt that’d happen in the Philippines

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2018, 01:41:14 PM »
They will not make good wives or mothers.

Hmm, you DO realise where you're writing this bollox, generalised  'opinion' of yours ? ..  :barf:

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2018, 02:36:09 PM »

Look at "Jorge and Anfisa" on Youtube and see how she treats him. 

That story was from a television show. Don't get your education from television. It'll rot the brain.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2018, 06:57:00 PM »
Most only know one culture, theirs, and they think they are the greatest.  They are too cold.  They will not make good wives or mothers.  Many did not even want to leave their country, though they started out telling me they did.  Then later tried to convince me, or ordered me, to move there if I wanted to continue with them.

Their schools are no further ahead than the Philippines and I was not impressed with any of their knowledge.  Both are pretty far behind american schools.  Stubborn and arrogant on every subject with no modesty.  They are not easy going or open minded.  They were mainly interested in what they could get for themselves and felt the man should provide everything.  Every girl I got to know was a liar too.  It is a way of life to lie there.

It is harder to find a very pretty one in the Philippines, but I manage to find a girl just as pretty and hot as the FSU girls.  What good are looks anyway if the girl never wants to make love to you and doesn't care about pleasing you, no matter how good you are to her??  If you want to marry a selfish drill sergeant, good luck.

Look at "Jorge and Anfisa" on Youtube and see how she treats him.  Then you will get a good idea of how the majority of the girls over there behave.  I must have seen at least 30 girls like this, some that were already in the USA, and it is the norm there.  Look for the one in a hundred if you want, but it will take a long time a lot of money.  Keep in mind the culture they were raised in to disrespect men like that.  There is a good chance they will be shining you on until they get what they want, and believe me, they will have no problem leaving you in a cold blooded way.  You need to be able to trust the woman you marry.  How can you trust someone that comes from a culture of liars?  Just look at the BS Putin spits out all the time.

Someone with a similar personality to theirs or a wimp like that Jorge guy was, might do okay, but the average good american man will be wasting his time and money.  If you have money and time to burn... go for it.

On the face of it this can be true of many UW I think, perhaps FSW in general. The girl I was with last year seemed to be that way so I know where you are coming from. She seemed to think she was honest, in her mind at least but she was manipulative, so she was just manipulative but honest while being manipulative, lol. I think if I went in now and met another girl like that I would like to think I would fair better knowing what I have learnt since about UW/FSW on here from the likes of Krimster, etc. Krimster is a native who speaks the language and was a bable to work out the culture quicker. A western guy like me was left all at sea for the first few girl I met and came on here to try and comprehend what was going on with forum members. Now a lot of that fog has lifted with their help and a fair few my assumptions/ thoughts on what was going down I have since found to be a little off the mark.

If I was starting this journey starting off now reading this thread I might well consider Filopino women. It sounds like they are more straight forward and easier game for the beginner. However, FSW kind of have me hooked still at this point, there is a level of intrigue about then that means its not a simple walk in the park. That level of intrigue can keep a relationship more fun and interesting than a straight and simple Filopino, a kind of yes girl perhaps. That said I have previously found UW personality challenging but then I did not really know the game much at all out there. If I still suffer problems trying to grapple with their personality I may try a Filopino girl since I do not want too hard a task. But we'll see how it goes this year, I am quite confident at the moment.

Joe, the one thing that stands out from your post was your use of agencies. If we are talking agencies in the traditional literal sense then you probably would have had the worst type of girl turn up to them. Many will not respect WM since it is why they are willing to go to agencies, to dupe WM for money so that is disrespect from the outset. Occassionally a WM will get lucky (if you see it as that) and one of these agency girls will fall for the guy they were intending to dupe or realise that it could serve her to hook up with this guy for a green card or because he is fabulously wealthy. That probaly happens on the Tours also, they know a lot of rich guys will go on them or you get the odd girl who just turned up for some free grub/few ghrina/on the agency payroll to make up the numbers actually find a guy she likes or where it suits her interests.   
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2018, 07:01:46 PM »
krimster is not a native.  He is an American who lived in Ukraine and started a business there. 

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2018, 07:32:56 PM »
first time I went to the banya with my then girl friend of all of three days (now wife!)
I was so freakin EMBARESSED, I had no idea until the very last second that we were supposed to be NAKED!

then we remove our clothing simultaneously, and suddenly I see
a 6'1“ flawless, perfectly toned athletic female body, with perfect DD breasts, OMG!!!!!
this lead to an involuntary “physical reaction” on my part
which made me blush deeply
which made my girl friend giggle, which made me blush even more

I doubt that’d happen in the Philippines

Hopefully that happens in Belarus also? :D

It's wonderful to hear your Banja experience Krimster. It's certainly a feast you don't get in the west or with western women. I can imagine the excitement and sheer joy you must have felt when she disrobed and those double D's came out :P

It's why long term I would consider living in either Belarus or Ukraine (in better times perhaps). There is a certain keeping it real in FSU society that we have lost in western society I think. Part of me would love to move there now if I could. Increasingly I am finding the Feminist BS we have here in the west just too much to bear. All the whining about how liberated western women don't get enough of a good deal and worse still the straight jacket in which Feminists and the LGBT crowd tell us straight guys how we should live our lives. I don't want to live my life like that seeing how well us straight guys can live in the FSU. All I need is to get independent income established in order to do it and I can live in paradise :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline whynotme

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2018, 08:01:57 PM »
Reading the TS complaints and summing up, I can tell that Russian women can better smell an idiot at a distance than Philippines  :P

Offline ML

« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2018, 08:06:56 PM »

I was a 17 year old naive boy in Japan for my first such experience.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2018, 01:15:42 AM »
Don't get your education from television. It'll rot the brain.

Dare I ask were you learn - that I might avoid contact with said medium ? ;)

Offline GenMish

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2018, 09:28:02 AM »

If I still suffer problems trying to grapple with their personality I may try a Filopino girl since I do not want too hard a task. But we'll see how it goes this year, I am quite confident at the moment.

Trench, I thought of you when I was in the Philippines a few weeks back. Remember when you said you would sit at McDonalds to see if you could meet girls? Then you were flamed here?(and rightfully so) BUT I think that tactic could work in the Philippines. All the College girls like to go to Jollibees after class, meals are only like a dollar or two. Its like a McDonalds but with rice
  Too bad I was already with a lady, as a BEAUTY, a 10,  about 5.8" tall with a hard to find nice figure in the next line was looking at me. The girl I was with was about a 7, but the 10 knew she was no competition. Granted I am getting looks everywhere I go, it is just that most Pinays are not that great looking compared to the FSU. 8s, 9s and 10s are an endangered species in the Philippines. Anyways, I am positive I could have offered to buy her meal and would have had many dates with her afterwards

btw- People might ask why I went there for a 7. First she is sweet and devoted and her photos made her look like a 9. I knew she was motivated, because she found me on Facebook. Either that or one of my friends gave her my profile, and that friend doesn't want to admit it. Lastly, she had a month off between work contracts and she asked if she could show me around the country, and it was a lot of fun. But I wont return, she is 25 years younger than I and wants at least 4 kids. Sure, she says she doesn't have to have them, but I can read between the lines

Offline ML

« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2018, 10:54:58 AM »

Too bad I was already with a lady, as a BEAUTY, a 10,  about 5.8" tall with a hard to find nice figure in the next line was looking at me.

One in a thousand or maybe 10,000.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2018, 12:11:45 PM »
"I was with a 17 year old native boy in Japan for my first such experience."

that's kinda like an archeologist studying "Homo Erectus", isn't it?
ok, let me just give you one bit of advice, ok?
if you ever accidentally walk into a crowded gay bar...
NEVER, under any circumstance, say "pardon me, can I push your stool in", if you need to push an empty chair out of your path!
never....

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2018, 12:18:42 PM »
Reminds me of myself and friends being set up on a stag night and having to wait at a gay bar until the rest of the stag party arrived

Offline CaptB

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2019, 09:06:58 PM »
Krim,

ML said "I was a 17 y.o. native boy........." Not "with a 17 y.o. native boy.................
Maybe we should call you "Gilda".......................................................................... ....never mind...............      :wallbash:

Cant B

P.S. .........."or"..........Rosanna Rosannadana
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 09:12:27 PM by CaptB »
"A Yooper in Moscovia"

Offline ML

« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2019, 09:45:29 AM »
Krim,

ML said "I was a 17 y.o. native boy........." Not "with a 17 y.o. native boy.................
Maybe we should call you "Gilda".......................................................................... ....never mind...............      :wallbash:

Cant B

P.S. .........."or"..........Rosanna Rosannadana

Thanks Capt B.
But actually my word was 'naive.'

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2019, 10:41:18 AM »
The Filipina wife of an American friend of mine is trying to set me up with her first cousin.

I told her if we were ever together she would have to wear a grey wig, hunch over and use a cane. She said to me, "I don't understand." I told her she looks about 15 years old instead of 22 and that the 44 year age difference might be a problem. I haven't heard from her since Sunday.

Offline ML

« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2019, 11:08:28 AM »
The Filipina wife of an American friend of mine is trying to set me up with her first cousin.

I told her if we were ever together she would have to wear a grey wig, hunch over and use a cane. She said to me, "I don't understand." I told her she looks about 15 years old instead of 22 and that the 44 year age difference might be a problem. I haven't heard from her since Sunday.

And I suspect from a physical standpoint . . . you would make 4 or 5 of her !!  :-))

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2019, 12:05:09 PM »
And I suspect from a physical standpoint . . . you would make 4 or 5 of her !!  :-))

I don't know what that means. On a scale of 1 to 10? I hate rating women.

I need a woman like my mother who was with my father until he took his last breath (I stood by her side) and then some twenty years later, still missing him.,,   

Offline CaptB

« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2019, 11:33:51 PM »
ML,

I just wiped that speck off my glasses......yup.......it does say "naive".......whoops :-)

Capt B
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 11:35:58 PM by CaptB »
"A Yooper in Moscovia"

Offline msmob

« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2019, 12:17:57 AM »
This thread has had some wonderful misunderstandings

Maxx

I believe ML was comparing mass...not looks

Offline ML

« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2019, 09:18:26 AM »
This thread has had some wonderful misunderstandings

Maxx

I believe ML was comparing mass...not looks

Quite right Moby; thanks for clarification.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1951
Total: 1960

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM