It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: FSU and sex coaching  (Read 13490 times)

Offline Nightwish

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
FSU and sex coaching
« on: October 02, 2017, 12:28:47 PM »
I thought I would share a fun insight in to something that happened last week.

Me and Tanya has been talking about kids, or rather the prospect of not getting any more kids, she has one already and when we were discussing the future we have touched this subject many times, but never really got to a conclusion, I don't really want more, and she has been - vague- about her wishes.
Anyway, 2 weeks ago she came here to visit me over the weekend and the subject came up again after a night of adventures, and she decided for herself, that no-  no more kids - this was a life she was enjoying and she wanted to keep the freedom and "carefree life".

So she made an appointment to see the gynecologist and have her tubes done. (her idea, I suggested I would do it but she refused to let me go under the knife) "No one touches my man there" was her comment with a wink in her eye.

Said and done, her appointment was Friday last week, I went down there to be with her during this, not that it is a big thing according to her, but I can at least be man enough to turn up and show my support.
We had made the appointment with a private clinic and she went through the preparations, the shaving was already taken care of the evening before by yours truly, I got an A+ on that by the nurse. (not that she needed to be shaved, but Tanya never revealed that to me)

Then her doctor came out and told me to follow them in to the office, when we came in she looked at us both and asked us, are we sure about this,. are we sure about that Tanya would be the one..and so on. We answered yes, yes yes we are sure and Tanya got to sign a paper.

and then she turned to me, and I got a long detailed explanation about how a woman works - with drawings :P, where all the things are, best positions to use during sex, asked if I do oral, and if so.. How?  :rolleyes2:

In about 25 minutes we got a detailed plan of the best positions for a woman, recommendations to have sex at least 3-4 times a week, I got about 4-5 times the "look" from the doc  - you do know this right. 
Then she turned to Tanya, and she got the same lecture, but of course directed how to do things for me, how to best take care of my needs. And made it very clear that both oral and ordinary sex was important for men to, with a strict look in here face.

I mean, I am in my 40:s, Tanya is in her 30:s and I felt like we were 15 years old visiting the youth clinic in there :D

Is this normal there, Tanya mostly shrugged it off as it was normal and something she heard before and my questions remained unanswered by her, I got the impression, this was a normal conversation between a gyno. and her patient.

Enlightening and a few good tips though  ;D

The procedure itself took like 20 minutes and after 2 hours we were sent home..
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 02:21:14 PM »
Glad she didn't demonstrate for you.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline msmob

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 03:54:27 PM »
When I revealed I had had a vasectomy - hence defo no kids - lots of ladies thought this would 'lessen my manliness' and so it seems with your Tanya;)

Offline ML

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 08:35:37 PM »
When I revealed I had had a vasectomy - hence defo no kids - lots of ladies thought this would 'lessen my manliness' and so it seems with your Tanya;)

Well actually it does.  If you measured before and after you would notice a 2 inch difference.  No big deal for some of us, but for others . . . .
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 09:26:12 PM »
Well actually it does.  If you measured before and after you would notice a 2 inch difference.  No big deal for some of us, but for others . . . .

:D

I stated wearing glasses around the same time - I don't know what you mean ... !

Offline BillyB

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 07:48:01 AM »
NightWish, yes it seems doctors over there can be abrasive and lecture you when giving you advice. My MIL  is a doctor and she seems that way every time she's giving me advice. She's even talk to me  how important it is for a man to take care of his sexual needs. I understand why your lady doesn't want you to get a vasectomy.  The complete ingredients in semen is believed to be healthy for a woman.  I've even had some FSU Women that wanted to use my semen for their nightly facial mask. Don't be surprised if you get that request too.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 08:58:42 AM »
I've even had some FSU Women that wanted to use my semen for their nightly facial mask.
As a female  doctor told me:
Testosterone has effect that it helps keep skin tighter.
This is why men's faces generally age less quickly than do women's.
Testosterone cream is available (most of it comes from BillyB) for women to use, but has some possible side effects as you can imagine.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 09:18:48 AM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 10:10:28 AM »
Testosterone cream is available (most of it comes from BillyB)
:ROFL:
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline BillyB

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2017, 04:57:27 PM »
Testosterone cream is available (most of it comes from BillyB) for women to use,

I have thought about marketing my product. Going to be expensive though. I have a limited daily supply.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 12:08:40 AM »
My MIL  is a doctor and she seems that way every time she's giving me advice. She's even talk to me  how important it is for a man to take care of his sexual needs. I understand why your lady doesn't want you to get a vasectomy. 

You CLEARLY don't ..Judging by what you've just posted ;)

Viz:

The complete ingredients in semen is believed to be healthy for a woman.

May be you hadn't heard .. sometimes - in the right place at the right time - it can have life changing consequences - just not in my case...

I've even had some FSU Women that wanted to use my semen for their nightly facial mask. Don't be surprised if you get that request too.

Thanks for an insight into your world ..... 

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 01:09:23 AM »
The complete ingredients in semen is believed to be healthy for a woman.

It may be believed but it's not true.

Some urban legends involving semen have claimed it as an effective teeth whitener (likely arising from the fact that semen contains relatively high levels of zinc), a good source of protein (at most 1/20th of ejaculate is protein by mass), or a healthy nutrition supplement. Semen does not whiten teeth, and unless consumed in copious amounts, it is unlikely that ingesting semen will have any effect on dietary health. For those concerned, a typical ejaculate will contain only one or two Calories* and less than half a gram of protein.2

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/swallowing-your-partners-ejaculate

I've even had some FSU Women that wanted to use my semen for their nightly facial mask. Don't be surprised if you get that request too.

Again, not healthy (in case any were wondering).

"The fluid contains a combination of sperm, enzymes, acids, and lipids," Dr. Zeichner explained. "Judging from these ingredients, despite any potential to help exfoliate dead cells from the skin, it is more likely to cause irritation more than anything else if applied to the face and left there for any extended period of time."

http://www.allure.com/story/does-semen-treat-acne-according-to-a-dermatologist

« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 02:26:40 AM by mhr7 »
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline kynrazor

• Always optimistic :)
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2017, 08:11:13 AM »
As a female  doctor told me:
Testosterone has effect that it helps keep skin tighter.
This is why men's faces generally age less quickly than do women's.
Testosterone cream is available (most of it comes from BillyB) for women to use, but has some possible side effects as you can imagine.

Man the sarcasm is strong.  :P
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline BillyB

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2017, 08:17:30 AM »
It may be believed but it's not true.

So if a woman asked you to pull it out and finish on her hand or face so she can use your semen for a facial mask, you're going to get in a argument with her that semen isn't as healthy as she believes? Why look for information on why a woman could be wrong. There's info out there that would back the claim semen is healthy.

One thing semen has in it is zinc and zinc is believed to be an antioxidant and slows down the aging process of skin and muscles. Zinc deficiency can lead to an increased risk for infertility or diabetes.

http://draxe.com/zinc-benefits/

http://jezebel.com/a-complete-breakdown-of-the-nutritional-content-of-seme-953356816

Offline msmob

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2017, 10:32:05 AM »
Don't think semen is particularly 'healthy' or 'unhealthy' - as long as you both consented to an STD/ STI test to be sure ...

Offline mhr7

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2017, 11:21:54 AM »
So if a woman asked you to pull it out and finish on her hand or face so she can use your semen for a facial mask, you're going to get in a argument with her that semen isn't as healthy as she believes?

It's never happened to me but now that I know it can do more harm than good I just might. Feel free to argue with the dermatologist quoted in the article, I didn't conduct the studies.

Why look for information on why a woman could be wrong.

Because sometimes they are.

If a woman wants to get her daily allowance of zinc from semen, that's fine with me.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:24:49 AM by mhr7 »

Offline ML

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2017, 11:32:09 AM »
If a woman wants to get her daily allowance of zinc from semen, that's fine with me.

Best way to obtain sufficient quantity would be to get it from seamen.

Offline BillyB

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2017, 04:42:35 PM »
Feel free to argue with the dermatologist quoted in the article, I didn't conduct the studies.

There was no study done. The dermatologist did mention a  benefit and didn't say semen was bad for the skin but it may irritate the skin. That's all. Article wasn't really about all the benefits of semen. It was about whether or not semen was good for treating acne.

Offline mhr7

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2017, 09:18:59 PM »
didn't say semen was bad for the skin but it may irritate the skin.

I wouldn't say irritation is good, but there is more -

Dr. Kirby strongly suggests that beauty aficionados worry less about the unproven possibility of glowing, semen-infused skin and more about the potential dangers of applying it to the face.
“Many people—even monogamous couples—have undiagnosed sexually transmitted infections (STIs) that could be spread to the mucous membranes (lips, nostrils and eyes) via topical application of male ejaculate for those seeking aesthetic improvement,” Kirby notes.
Many people who use semen facials either derive their ingredients from a monogamous male partner or claim that their source has been tested for STIs but one can never be too sure.
“So while smooth, soft, supple skin might be beautiful, chlamydia of the eye isn't,” says Kirby.
Beyond the possibility of STIs, some women might also be allergic to semen with symptoms that are anything but beneficial to the skin.
“More worrisome is the fact there have been a number of cases where a woman developed an allergy to one or more of the proteins in semen which result in allergic contact dermatitis (ACD) that is manifested by temporary erythema (redness) and by mild edema (swelling) on the skin areas to which it is applied,” says Kirby.
The condition—known as human seminal plasma protein hypersensitivity

http://www.thedailybeast.com/no-a-semen-facial-is-not-a-good-idea

Now you can argue with 2 dermatologists, or keep believing those women - your choice.

Offline BillyB

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2017, 10:25:30 PM »
Now you can argue with 2 dermatologists, or keep believing those women - your choice.

Don't need to argue with your 2 dermatologists. Neither of them said semen is bad for the skin for the average person. They warn against irritation for those who have hypersensitive skin and possible sexually transmitted infections that has nothing to do with the ingredients of semen coming from a healthy man.

Dr Kirby recommends some products for skin and owns a clinic. It would be bad for business if he recommends a skin cream for the ladies that they can get for free at home without a prescription. Although semen is unproven to help skin, it is proven some of the ingredients in semen are good for the skin.

Offline msmob

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2017, 01:30:37 AM »
Is is JUST me - or is this a (BAD )example of the rather desperate  'sales' techniques in the bedroom of some members ;) ?

Offline mhr7

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2017, 01:36:59 AM »
Dr Kirby recommends some products for skin and owns a clinic. It would be bad for business if he recommends a skin cream for the ladies that they can get for free at home without a prescription.

Right, don't rub semen (which doesn't help your skin and may cause damage) on your face cause it would kill my business. ::)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 01:46:46 AM by mhr7 »

Offline mhr7

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2017, 02:39:39 AM »
Is is JUST me - or is this a (BAD )example of the rather desperate  'sales' techniques in the bedroom of some members ;) ?

There's no greater pleasure than killing time with a good 'semen on the face' argument. Try it sometime. ;D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2017, 04:58:36 AM »
I thought I would share a fun insight in to something that happened last week.

Me and Tanya has been talking about kids, or rather the prospect of not getting any more kids, she has one already and when we were discussing the future we have touched this subject many times, but never really got to a conclusion, I don't really want more, and she has been - vague- about her wishes.
Anyway, 2 weeks ago she came here to visit me over the weekend and the subject came up again after a night of adventures, and she decided for herself, that no-  no more kids - this was a life she was enjoying and she wanted to keep the freedom and "carefree life".

So she made an appointment to see the gynecologist and have her tubes done. (her idea, I suggested I would do it but she refused to let me go under the knife) "No one touches my man there" was her comment with a wink in her eye.

Said and done, her appointment was Friday last week, I went down there to be with her during this, not that it is a big thing according to her, but I can at least be man enough to turn up and show my support.
We had made the appointment with a private clinic and she went through the preparations, the shaving was already taken care of the evening before by yours truly, I got an A+ on that by the nurse. (not that she needed to be shaved, but Tanya never revealed that to me)

Then her doctor came out and told me to follow them in to the office, when we came in she looked at us both and asked us, are we sure about this,. are we sure about that Tanya would be the one..and so on. We answered yes, yes yes we are sure and Tanya got to sign a paper.

and then she turned to me, and I got a long detailed explanation about how a woman works - with drawings :P, where all the things are, best positions to use during sex, asked if I do oral, and if so.. How?  :rolleyes2:

In about 25 minutes we got a detailed plan of the best positions for a woman, recommendations to have sex at least 3-4 times a week, I got about 4-5 times the "look" from the doc  - you do know this right. 
Then she turned to Tanya, and she got the same lecture, but of course directed how to do things for me, how to best take care of my needs. And made it very clear that both oral and ordinary sex was important for men to, with a strict look in here face.

I mean, I am in my 40:s, Tanya is in her 30:s and I felt like we were 15 years old visiting the youth clinic in there :D

Is this normal there, Tanya mostly shrugged it off as it was normal and something she heard before and my questions remained unanswered by her, I got the impression, this was a normal conversation between a gyno. and her patient.

Enlightening and a few good tips though  ;D

The procedure itself took like 20 minutes and after 2 hours we were sent home..

Even for me this is all far too much information than I had possibly hoped for from this forum :rolleyes: I'm sure forum members will actually be glad to see another bone arse question from me after reading through this, lol. 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Nightwish

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2017, 08:55:54 AM »
Even for me this is all far too much information than I had possibly hoped for from this forum :rolleyes: I'm sure forum members will actually be glad to see another bone arse question from me after reading through this, lol.

I placed it in [Experienced »] for a reason, and you don't belong in this section  :crackwhip:
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline msmob

FSU and sex coaching
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2017, 08:58:11 AM »
Ouch !   :ROFL: :applause:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1966
Total: 1977

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM