It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What Social Network for Ukraine?  (Read 8716 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
What Social Network for Ukraine?
« on: October 16, 2019, 02:02:56 PM »
Is VK still a goer? Judging by this article use of VK in Ukraine has dipped a lot since the ban:

http://euromaidanpress.com/2019/03/24/ukraines-vkontakte-ban-led-to-drop-in-users-but-die-hards-now-more-radicalized/

I know this has been briefly touched upon on here before, that some Ukrainians use work arounds to use VK. Judging by this research though it looks like Ukrainians in general aren't bothering and those that do belong to the more Russian speaking element of Ukraine.

Judging from the article Facebook is now one above VK in use. Other option is UKR.net for Ukrainians/Ukraine. So what to jump with???

Facebook I might assume might have Ukrainians with more west leaning tendancies, even if they are more Russian speaking than Ukrainian. Could it be that Ukrainian girls interested in western men would seek UK guys out on that?

VK meanwhile might have more Russian language users. As I'm learning Russian maybe it might be more suitable to look for Ukrainian/Russians?

Or maybe UKR.net is the new Ukrainian style version of VK to head for?

I'm kind of unsure what to use for Ukraine, thoughts?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: What Social Network for Ukraine?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 03:32:45 PM »
I'm SURE you shouldn't use Euromaidanpress as an unbiased source of info...
I STILL get tons of hits from Ukraine on VK!!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 03:49:17 PM »
I'm SURE you shouldn't use Euromaidanpress as an unbiased source of info...
I STILL get tons of hits from Ukraine on VK!!

Ah so EuroMaiden are quite pro west/Ukraine, I guess the hint was in the title for me, thanks Krim.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 05:44:58 PM »
VK is still the fourth most used site in Ukraine.  However, no one I know in Ukraine uses it actively.  Most of the Ukrainians I know, from 16 and up, use Facebook.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 06:52:48 PM »
Feysbuke is definitely more popular than VK in Uh-Cry-Eena!
but VK will usually connect you to someone’s Viber account as well...
and with VK you pick up ALL the Russkiye as well as the Uh-Cry-Eena...

Trench, ya really oughta get a Russian Visa and geographically diversify...
a lot of Russian cities will seem familiar to you based upon your Ukrainian visits, like Rostov for example, or Orenberg...

also, if “something happens” in Ukraine in the next year or two, you might not be able to travel there without a Russian visa anyway...

Trench, 2 months ago, I was in a bunch of Russian lumber yards in Moscow, and was really blown away by the quality of the locally produced lumber products, this was more construction than furniture focused, but I bet with some investigation, you could track down sources of raw semi finished lumber in Russia and have it shipped to the UK
and you do the finishing

here are a few of the places I visited...

http://lesprommarket.ru/
http://pilomaterialov.net/
http://ranwood.ru/

Russia in the summer is REALLY great (EXCEPT in the Far East!), but in the winter it TOTALLY sucks!!!!
you should check it out Trench, but the further away from Moscva you go, the less English speakers there are, so you’ll HAVE to learn speak SOME Russian in the big industrial Russian cities, but if you do, it’ll totally BOOST your odds...

next year I plan on making a trip to Mirny and buy a 5 caret plus raw stone and tape it under my testicles for the flight back to the USA!!
that's another gig you could learn Trench!!!

find where you could take gemology classes in the UK
take a loupe and a scale and a uv light with you...
it take about a week to scout out some sellers in Mirny and make a deal
if you really know the local prices and know how to negotiate with the sellers (i.e. not get ripped off!)

for example, this stone on ebay is $11,200, in Mirny I would pay under $2,000...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-80-Carats-Unique-Uncut-Gemmy-Raw-Rough-Diamond-Octahedron-from-RUSSIA/351623584617?hash=item51de661b69:g:tU8AAOSwaA5Wjs02

« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 07:06:33 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 08:19:02 PM »

next year I plan on making a trip to Mirny and buy a 5 caret plus raw stone and tape it under my testicles for the flight back to the USA!!

Be careful when you sit down on the crapper in the airplane.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline JayH

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 10:49:22 PM »
VK is still the fourth most used site in Ukraine.  However, no one I know in Ukraine uses it actively.  Most of the Ukrainians I know, from 16 and up, use Facebook.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

After it was "banned" in Ukraine many( most) stopped using it. Even those who still access - do so in a very different way eg what may have been multiple access in any day ( hour!) is now down to occasional look about once a month.It is not being used how it once was .
Very few are what you would call active in the way they were back in 2014.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Online krimster2

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2019, 05:09:43 AM »
poroshenko began the censorship of Russian social media about 2 yr ago....
I didn’t notice a major “drop-off” of the percentage of contact from Ukraine vrs Russia..
instead, a modest one...

here’s a good analysis on that subject....
http://medium.com/dfrlab/vk-vanishing-in-ukraine-fc7b2882f769

the advantage of VK over Feysbuke?
IS that it’s RUSSIAN!

why ya want some Amerikanski social media in little Russia or even Russia?
with a buncha Americans or OMG Australians (penal colonists) on it....????
hmmmm.... why?

sooner or later ya gotta “go native” and fully immerse yourself in the “Russian World”..
all the Western pridorki and duraki on Feysbuke makes it a waste of time
when all ya really want to do is focus on “Russian speakers”

just because Putin used Feysbuke to influence the 2016 election in the USA
don't draw the inference that it'll be a good idea for you to use it in Ukraine...
Nyet!

you must enter RUSSIAN WORLD....
and once you do.....
YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!

"Be careful when you sit down on the crapper in the airplane."

biggest danger will be my wife finding it, it's supposed to be a surprise!!!

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 05:18:14 AM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2019, 08:35:15 AM »
Krimster,

My observations re social media reflect Boethius' in UA and GE ... FACEBOOK is 'king' ...   

Online krimster2

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2019, 08:53:47 AM »
I prefer QUALITY over QUANTITY!

here's what I would consider the average appearance of one of the MANY Russian speaking Ukrainian girls who I chat with regularly on VK (photo used w/ permission)
she's one of my MANY fan girls on VK!!!
I kid you guys NOT, I have actual fan pages on VK!!!
women send me nude selfies ALL THE TIME!!!

if I were a single guy, VK would be all that I would EVER need!!!
but to play on VK, ya gotta  govorit' po russki, horrosho!!

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 08:56:28 AM by krimster2 »

Offline jone

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2019, 09:03:17 AM »
Why in the world would you want women to send you nude selfies?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline msmob

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2019, 09:32:42 AM »
19 yr olds at that ;)  That's a girl

Online krimster2

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2019, 09:58:57 AM »
I have fans from all age demographics....
I just wanted to show what was typical on VK...

if I were single VK would be a dating gold mine...
I do not solicit nude selfies from the ladies, it just seems to be "a thing" now...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 10:15:45 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2019, 11:33:33 AM »
I use Tinder with the gold option which allows you to land in any city you like in the planet. So you let devouchkii believe that you are already in the vicinity.
But i am not the only one to play this game.
Tinder is booming, especially the last three months. YOu would have found a lot of girls in Kiev but not in Dnipro, better to switch to Badoo.

But now the Dnipro pussies want their piece of cake and invest their profiles in Tinder.
Badoo you will find second choice profiles, however if you are picky you can find a good prospect.

The main privilege of Badoo is that you can ONLY play it when you are in the venue. So you look like the exotic tiger and every girl connected notice you, knowing that you are 2 miles close for REAL.
So in few days i can get more than 60 likes and sometimes i am directly hitted for an appointment (arrived twice in Dnipro last time) on Badoo.

BUT
My profile is russkii napissan.

The women with whom i had been intimately involved was  speaking NO english in the last year, No french, NO NO nichivo, niet.

To notice : the number of girls who DON'T even want to talk (write) with men who are NOT in their city is BOOMING.

So what i am doing.

I prepare on Tinder a pool of swipe right Patagonie  so i just have to contact them few time prior my flight. As usual the best is to NOT start a remote romance where your chances to finish with a real right hand in your bed are better than the IRS forgetting your popka.
I am actually getting some attention from a lady from Dnipro and this is crushing my chances to meet other (more promising maybe?) ladies there.

I start to crush as many profiles with like on Badoo even before the plane has stopped in Boryspol.

After you have to sort it out. Last time in Kiev i had almost two meetings at the same time and i had to drop one girl at the last moment.

The Krimster strategy could be also a pipe to get a pussie mainstream. But for some reasons i don't want to explain i am very reluctant to display my life on VK, and surely not in any western site like FB.

As the girls all have smartphones, are for many connected on geolocalised dating applications, as they have an extraordinary appetite for travelling which narrows their the old barriers soviet to zero, as they have have always believe in destiny (a date initiiated by a "would like to drink a coffee i am nearby, i would like to diving in your blue eyes Natasha five minutes" is almost destiny !!! YES, for a girl.
TAK the game is shifting.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2019, 01:16:45 PM »
Thanks Patagonie, I think you're correct, the game is shifting. While I wouldn't discount the old online International Dating Sites I think they are getting past it and a bit of a dick fest.

One of the problems I had when out in the Ukraine etc was my ability to line up alternatives. I struggled to get the numbers using the old traditional International Dating sites. This was a real pain of in the bum. I think the reasons you state came into play Pat along with loads of guys I was competing with who weren't even in the area unlike me.

To me it makes sense to move with the way the women out there are wanting to play it. I get how they are probably fed up with Keyboard Romeo's and probably struggle as they don't know if a guy they like on an International Dating site will turn out to be one. The effort and bother expelled I know can be a pain in this game so it's great to finally have a way to just get to it without expelling a big effort then having to start over & rinse & repeat. Many thanks for your contribution Pat, for those of us that bother to get on a plane it's a great help :clapping:

Thanks also Krimster, as Pat points out you've got a good method for having a stream of hotties on tap :D It's certainly got me thinking and it's worth venturing into and seeing how it works out as it could go very well.

Online krimster2

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2019, 03:04:03 PM »
If I were a single guy, here is what I’d do:

1. make a focused effort to learn Russian...
2. hire a good web site designer and English Russian translator
3. go to alibaba.com and search for cosmetics products

http://gzbause.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-803539948/Eyeshadow_Palette.html?spm=a2700.icbuShop.88.11.3b8b2561RUomeW

buy some samples first and then a large quantity
create a commercial web site in Russian to sell it online
heavily promote it on VK and other places to Russia/Ukraine/Belarus

put an “About Me” page with your vk contact with many interesting photos of yourself and a "cute story"...

a year later you should have a minimum of 1,000 contacts of 18-40 year old women...
and be selling at least $10,000 per month of cosmetics!!!

and they’d all be BEGGING you to come visit them....
and a large percentage look like the girl in the photo...

I know this for a FACT!!!!

and wouldn't you just know it...
the Universe grants this knowledge to a man who cannot use it himself this way!!!!

my wife and her girl friend are all the women I can handle at one time...
I could not possibly have a girl friend or mistress on the side, I wouldn't physically be able to!!!
how could I keep 3 or more women sexually satisfied, no way!!!  2 women at once is my limit and my wife does most of the work now and she's even the one who keeps her girl friend "in line" and not me!!!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 03:19:57 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2019, 07:52:55 PM »
Badoo you will find second choice profiles, however if you are picky you can find a good prospect.

The main privilege of Badoo is that you can ONLY play it when you are in the venue. So you look like the exotic tiger and every girl connected notice you, knowing that you are 2 miles close for REAL.
So in few days i can get more than 60 likes and sometimes i am directly hitted for an appointment (arrived twice in Dnipro last time) on Badoo.

I start to crush as many profiles with like on Badoo even before the plane has stopped in Boryspol.

Pat I looked up Badoo but some of the reviews aren't good. Some say you have to pay to message per girl on top off the premium subscription so in no way is it a free site. Others that they still take payment even after they have cancelled the subscription.

How have you found them like on this front? I downloaded the app but it looks like it is a bit of a cash cow setup. Payments taken per week, even per day and automatic renewal which I am pretty wary off these days.

I'm guessing if you're a rich guy maybe it's not an issue. I don't mind paying if the results are there but I like to know the deal I'm getting upfront if you know what I mean.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2019, 12:48:01 AM »
Yes Badoo is a piece of s.....You have to put some money to raise your popularity and to be seen.
But as girls start to like you your don't have anymore coins to put in the pipe.
It costs to contact a girl from the scratch, but you can talk to a girl who have liked you. Why do you want to pay money for girls who have not liked you? 
Work on a nice profile, put some coins to pop up your popularity the second you land in the country and let them to work for you.

Of course i don't use this site in Europe as Tinder, it doesn't work. Or i have some ugly and fat women from the countryside who try to contact me, which i don't care.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2019, 01:54:20 AM »
Yes Badoo is a piece of s.....You have to put some money to raise your popularity and to be seen.
But as girls start to like you your don't have anymore coins to put in the pipe.
It costs to contact a girl from the scratch, but you can talk to a girl who have liked you. Why do you want to pay money for girls who have not liked you? 
Work on a nice profile, put some coins to pop up your popularity the second you land in the country and let them to work for you.

Of course i don't use this site in Europe as Tinder, it doesn't work. Or i have some ugly and fat women from the countryside who try to contact me, which i don't care.

Ah, thanks Pat :) that clears it up a lot, didn't realize it works like that. If it gets the results then spending a bit of money for the short term isn't bad. Just a case of being careful how you use it like you suggest. Knowing a girl is at least interested enough to contact/like you makes sense to me also. I'll probably give it a whirl next time I'm out that way. Working on my profile photos at the moment to see if I can improve upon them.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2019, 08:42:26 PM »
I use Tinder with the gold option which allows you to land in any city you like in the planet. So you let devouchkii believe that you are already in the vicinity.
But i am not the only one to play this game.
Tinder is booming, especially the last three months. YOu would have found a lot of girls in Kiev but not in Dnipro, better to switch to Badoo.

But now the Dnipro pussies want their piece of cake and invest their profiles in Tinder.

BUT
My profile is russkii napissan.

The women with whom i had been intimately involved was  speaking NO english in the last year, No french, NO NO nichivo, niet.

To notice : the number of girls who DON'T even want to talk (write) with men who are NOT in their city is BOOMING.

So what i am doing.

I prepare on Tinder a pool of swipe right Patagonie  so i just have to contact them few time prior my flight. As usual the best is to NOT start a remote romance where your chances to finish with a real right hand in your bed are better than the IRS forgetting your popka.
I am actually getting some attention from a lady from Dnipro and this is crushing my chances to meet other (more promising maybe?) ladies there.

After you have to sort it out. Last time in Kiev i had almost two meetings at the same time and i had to drop one girl at the last moment.

The Krimster strategy could be also a pipe to get a pussie mainstream. But for some reasons i don't want to explain i am very reluctant to display my life on VK, and surely not in any western site like FB.

As the girls all have smartphones, are for many connected on geolocalised dating applications, as they have an extraordinary appetite for travelling which narrows their the old barriers soviet to zero, as they have have always believe in destiny (a date initiiated by a "would like to drink a coffee i am nearby, i would like to diving in your blue eyes Natasha five minutes" is almost destiny !!! YES, for a girl.
TAK the game is shifting.

Just out of interest Pat, how is your search going? Did you meet any women with potential using this method so far?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2019, 02:23:04 AM »
Hi Trench.
Yes i was with an ukrainian lady this summer, nice woman in every terms for the little time we spent together. But i dropped her because i had no feelings.
I met an other one in an other city but this one needed more time to be courtized, which i didn't have.
Had a french one since, but no feelings, so i dropped also this one.

Now i have tickets in my pocket. As i fly in half a month for some dental work i can start to "connect" to some prospects.
I choose two in two different cities for the moment.

Closer you are from the main airport and higher is her beauty (add to this parameter : number of language she masters) and smaller should be the time you contact them prior to your venue. THere is a such mainstream in Kiev every year that you have to hit fast and hard. Many women, as i said don't have time, language skills, to maintain a remote bla bla with an unknown stranger. Many of them prefer local men and have already their pussies engaged here (a fact that many foreigners are ignoring).

So one contacted me first in Dnipro and i keep a communication with her to warm up and shorten the comfort time zone if we like each other. Things are going well.

The other one i contacted her in Kiev. As usual you sort out of your list the ones you prefer. This one is on my top list.

Now this is the maximum i can do for the moment. If i start to bla bla with other girls i will loose them if i don't show off. So better to know how it will go with your contact(s) when dating her in Ukraine, and in the minute you find out that this will not work, contact five other women to get a rendez-vous. THat works. I did it this summer in 3 days and bed her. (no exactly she beds me in my flat).

There are appropriate time to DO NOTHING, not contact, not communicate with women. It's strategically often that men don't know that it's better to dive underwater. If you start to bla bla with a girl you suck all your energy, money and time in this direction and often you cannot rebound because you are emotionaly engaged. Ok that's a topic already very discussed (VO VM). Depends of your comfort zone.

However :
Tinder     

1/ you swipe her right, she swipes you right   
 result : you are preselected. Consider that's a big stuff done, because a girl has tons of profiles to check. 

2/ As you are preselected you have to show her :   
a/ I am not a sex tourist   
b/ That you or you could regulary come to Ukraine       

3/ raise her interest so she will priorize you high in the list of men to meet soon (don't be foolish, if she lives in the capital (her beauty rank, her language skills) she can have many opportunities. 

4/ Keep some activity minimum every two days so she knows that you have not fallen for an other pussy. If you don't have any hi in return from her after few days, start to connect to some other women ASAP. Consider her lost.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 07:44:30 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2019, 08:48:46 AM »
Hi Trench.
Yes i was with an ukrainian lady this summer, nice woman in every terms for the little time we spent together. But i dropped her because i had no feelings.
I met an other one in an other city but this one needed more time to be courtized, which i didn't have.
Had a french one since, but no feelings, so i dropped also this one.

Now i have tickets in my pocket. As i fly in half a month for some dental work i can start to "connect" to some prospects.
I choose two in two different cities for the moment.

Closer you are from the main airport and higher is her beauty (add to this parameter : number of language she masters) and smaller should be the time you contact them prior to your venue. THere is a such mainstream in Kiev every year that you have to hit fast and hard. Many women, as i said don't have time, language skills, to maintain a remote bla bla with an unknown stranger. Many of them prefer local men and have already their pussies engaged here (a fact that many foreigners are ignoring).

So one contacted me first in Dnipro and i keep a communication with her to warm up and shorten the comfort time zone if we like each other. Things are going well.

The other one i contacted her in Kiev. As usual you sort out of your list the ones you prefer. This one is on my top list.

Now this is the maximum i can do for the moment. If i start to bla bla with other girls i will loose them if i don't show off. So better to know how it will go with your contact(s) when dating her in Ukraine, and in the minute you find out that this will not work, contact five other women to get a rendez-vous. THat works. I did it this summer in 3 days and bed her. (no exactly she beds me in my flat).

There are appropriate time to DO NOTHING, not contact, not communicate with women. It's strategically often that men don't know that it's better to dive underwater. If you start to bla bla with a girl you suck all your energy, money and time in this direction and often you cannot rebound because you are emotionaly engaged. Ok that's a topic already very discussed (VO VM). Depends of your comfort zone.

However :
Tinder     

1/ you swipe her right, she swipes you right   
 result : you are preselected. Consider that's a big stuff done, because a girl has tons of profiles to check. 

2/ As you are preselected you have to show her :   
a/ I am not a sex tourist   
b/ That you or you could regulary come to Ukraine       

3/ raise her interest so she will priorize you high in the list of men to meet soon (don't be foolish, if she lives in the capital (her beauty rank, her language skills) she can have many opportunities. 

4/ Keep some activity minimum every two days so she knows that you have not fallen for an other pussy. If you don't have any hi in return from her after few days, start to connect to some other women ASAP. Consider her lost.

I think you're doing it right Pat, I've found similar when doing this process. I found too that you can only do so much or what you lose out more by trying to do too much/communicate with a lot of women.

The location of a girl Vs her attractiveness and hence level of interest from other guys is dead right too. I've found communication in the main big cities like Kiev, Minsk and Odessa can be problematic as lots of other guys communicating particularly if she's pretty. While on the other hand the west Ukraine cities tend to have far less girls interested as their environment they live in can be nice enough. The smaller central Industrial Ukrainian cities tend to have both the women (eager to get out of dumpsk) and less guys chasing them, so for me sounds the best choice.

I find places like Kiev the women tend to have higher expectations and the risk of getting trumped by the competition, local or international somewhere along the way is high. This for me means a bad news day, better I think to date a girl from a city where her options are few and likely to remain so than have a Jonny English appear every other week or so. This seemed to be the situation with the Kherson girl I was with, there was no choice left locally as by the time she was in her mid twenties all the guys with any potential had gone, this just left the underemployed, unemployed, unkempt, homeless, druggies, alcoholics, degenerates, etc. For a girl with a Materialist character flaw these guys would be out of the question and if there were any guys she would have been into she would have scared then of with her ways. Internationally few guys are going to look at cities like Kherson, not unless they've been in this game a while most likely and will actually get on a plane. I got the distinct impression she didn't want to travel back and forth to Kiev a lot meeting guys as long train journey and no doubt a pain. While Kherson she had an issue about guys meeting her there. In the end she took her dating profile down as I think she was just getting nowhere with it.

So when I get back on the trail with this stuff these are the cities I think I will target. For me places like Kiev aren't going to work for me not unless I get particularly lucky which I don't see happening. For a girl out in one of these smaller industrial cities I could be a good option for her and vice versa. At the moment though I am taking a break and doing stuff to put me in a better position and setup with these women. I will have another crack at it in the new year or maybe even break my usual rule and try over winter.

Sounds like you're going quite well at it so far Pat, well done :)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2019, 12:47:23 AM »
Thank TrenchWhat you write is globally correct.

If a westerner is aiming to marry an eastern european woman, as Krimster recommands, it's probably better to find a countryside girl.

This situation doesn't apply to me now as i aim to partially relocate in Ukraine in the future.
So i want to find a vivid life, which is only possible in the big cities. As i also want to shorten my transportation time it makes sense to aim the capital. Anyway it could be only big cities. 

I would like to buy a flat in Ukraine and so now i am getting more informations to know how to set up things to perform it.

If you partially lives there, master the local language to some good extend, except if you have heavy psychatric or physical issues and not broken financially,  i don't understand why you couldn't find a good woman there.

Offline msmob

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2019, 01:26:31 AM »
Trench,

As usual you  make excuses for your failures.

What activities are you doing to make yourself more interesting? I would hope you are interacting with real people, more.

In the meantime 'ugly' guys will pull your 9’s and 10’s while you 'theorise' about why it is impossible in Kyiv or Kherson.

May be 'your Kherson girl found someone or she knows how to stop appearing in your searches...

There is some truth that cities that get guys visit seeking wives mean more ladies get exposed to Western guys and their 'expectations'...

So..wise up and stop thinking of Ukraine as your only stopping off point...

Russia needs a visa and so is 'safe' from you))

What about Moldova and its non recognised 'breakaway' enclave...?

I haven't seen a TR from there for ages..

The Red wine can be rather good.

I thought this vid was v.funny and informative

« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 02:36:22 AM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2019, 05:36:15 AM »
Trench,

As usual you  make excuses for your failures.

What activities are you doing to make yourself more interesting? I would hope you are interacting with real people, more.

In the meantime 'ugly' guys will pull your 9’s and 10’s while you 'theorise' about why it is impossible in Kyiv or Kherson.

May be 'your Kherson girl found someone or she knows how to stop appearing in your searches...

There is some truth that cities that get guys visit seeking wives mean more ladies get exposed to Western guys and their 'expectations'...

So..wise up and stop thinking of Ukraine as your only stopping off point...

Russia needs a visa and so is 'safe' from you))

What about Moldova and its non recognised 'breakaway' enclave...?

I haven't seen a TR from there for ages..

The Red wine can be rather good.

I thought this vid was v.funny and informative

I'm interacting with you :D

I thought about Moldova back this summer, it has its advantages and I think far fewer men go there as their less familiar with it.

That said, the look of the women in general doesn't appeal to me there. They seem to have a bit of a romany gypsy look about them. Ok for guys that dig that but I tend to get attracted to more you're straight Caucasian looking girls. Ukrainian girls seem to keep drawing my eye as they have that certain look about a lot of them that I like. Their culture and nature also appeals to me and breezy nature.

I never looked at Kherson girl directly, I just used a search that I knew would bring up her profile when I saw that her profile was no longer in the previous messages inbox. So at no point would she have seen me looking her up on the dating site. I generally didn't often look her up indirectly much at all as little point in it.

I'm getting around to activities to make me more interesting. For us guys it can be difficult as we only have so much time. We're expected to pull in the money and have a certain standard of living, certain things but that can take a lot of time. Women also tend to prefer that their man is in shape etc and that takes more time.

Funny though I was thinking about the same thing a weekend or so back. I noticed that to the outsider my life probably looks like it's lacking in much entertaining stuff to do. I decided that I need to do an activity that women could potentially get with not stuff that just interests me. So I'm going to put some real effort into learning Salsa. I don't have time for classes at the moment, way too busy for that but I've got a good DVD at home and will pop it in the player and devote at least a good half hour or so a week to learning it. For the moment that's the best I can do until my schedule clears a fair bit next year.

I think this is a good step forward as although it's not the total answer it gives me something other than guys stuff to reach out to a girl over and of course from there branch of into other areas.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1423
Most Online Ever: 12701