It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Donald Trump & Groping - How is it regarded in the FSU?  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Donald Trump & Groping - How is it regarded in the FSU?
« on: October 24, 2016, 01:21:18 PM »
Ok, some may not believe that Donald Trump groped, I personally think there is a tendency for these allegations to snowball but he probably had the odd grope here or there whether the girl liked it or not at the time. Anyway, main point is how how Russian and Ukrainian society view groping such as this? I hear that Russian/Ukrainian men often have a lot more leeway than us guys in the west where ultra sensitivity to anything in this direction seems to be gaining ever increasing momentum, most recently Taylor Swift has alleged some guy she met at a meet & greet had a quick fondle on her behind. Or am I wrong on this assumption, is it the same in the FSU?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline DearGod

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Donald Trump & Groping - How is it regarded in the FSU?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 01:33:07 PM »
i never groped a girl, only in private, i slowly progress. I don't watch twilight and randomly get out my ****, everything for me progresses, from holding her hand outside, kissing the side of her head. You need to find your style and stick with it, some people are very open, i am more of a classical hugh grant romance comedy, not too heavy, but romantic and playful. I enjoy myself, and love making the other person happy, in and out of bed  ;D
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 04:59:41 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 04:27:05 PM »
Most women worldwide do not enjoy being groped by random strangers.  In Ukraine, groping women in public (subway, bus) was a big problem.  I assume it still is.  Men don't get arrested for it, though.  But if a woman has a man in her life, that man will intercede.  Years ago, my MIL was groped twice by the same man on her bus home.  The second time, she tried to move away from him when she saw him, and he followed her.  She told FIL, who showed up at the bus stop the next day, and when the man got off the bus (they were the last stop on the line), he threatened the guy with bodily harm if he ever touched his wife, or heard of him touching any other woman, again.   The groper did behave himself after that, AFAIK.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline calmissile

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 04:58:35 PM »
i never groped a girl, only in private, i slowly progress. I don't watch twilight and randomly get out my ####, everything for me progresses, from holding her hand outside, kissing the side of her head. You need to find your style and stick with it, some people are very open, i am more of a classical hugh grant romance comedy, not too heavy, but romantic and playful. I enjoy myself, and love making the other person happy, in and out of bed  ;D

Mr. Pottymouth,  do you realize that women and children read the posts or don't you care?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 04:59:56 PM by AnonMod »
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 07:50:08 PM »
Anyway, the Donald hasn't helped himself much with his airhead approach towards others.
A long list of complaints is being compiled daily.....
These people are obvious Clinton supporters.
An Exhaustive List of the Allegations Women Have Made Against Donald Trump By   The Cut

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/all-the-women-accusing-trump-of-rape-sexual-assault.html

The Cut [whoever or whatever that is] has so far composed a list of 23 complaintants.
ranging from a peck on the cheek to raping his ex-wife.

I googled this...
..the rest of the world isn’t so sure that’s the case. The rise of Trump in the presidential race has certainly surprised many in the United States, but it’s also come as a shock to much of the rest of the world. Since Trump first announced his intention to run for president last year, the media in other countries has taken a humorous, and critical, look at his candidacy — from offering refuge for Americans fleeing a Trump presidency to analyses of how U.S. democracy even allowed for his rise. And of course, there have been a lot of comments about his hair.To quote Trump, “We were laughed at all over the world, as we have been many, many times.”Trump has previously bragged that he would “get along very well with Putin.” And after Putin called Trump “a bright and talented person without any doubt” in December, Trump returned the praise, calling the Russian president “a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond.”
Much of Russian media has focused on the praise. Last fall, Russian journalist Ivan Nechepurenko published a piece in English-language news site the Moscow Times, which noted the similarities between Trump and Putin. “Both are anti-mainstream and self-confident people who don’t feel constrained by political correctness,” he wrote. “Both belong to closely knit systems: Putin is a graduate of the Soviet security apparatus, Trump belongs to the American corporate world. Both want to be portrayed as genuine men who are not part of the establishment.”
At a press conference last month, Trump told state-owned Russia Today’s Caleb Maupin that he was open to having closer U.S.-Russian relations. “I want a better relationship with everybody. And with Russia, yeah,” he said. “If we can get along with Russia, that’s very good.” The head of another state-owned news network, Rossiya Sedognya, has also praised Trump. As Foreign Policy noted in March, Dmitry Kiselyov, who was appointed to head the network by Putin himself, has described Trump as “anti-establishment” and said he “is not wanted and is even seen as harmful” by the other presidential candidates due to his praise for Putin. Kiselyov has also previously called Trump a “rising star” in U.S. politics.
But despite the continuous praise — all might not be well. Putin’s press secretary told Russian media last month that a video ad Trump posted to his Instagram account asking about the United States’ toughest opponents, and showing Putin flipping a judo opponent onto the mat, demonized the country. “I saw this clip. I do not know for sure if Vladimir Putin saw it. [But] our attitude is negative,” Russian Press Secretary told reporters in Moscow, according to Russian news agency TASS, as translated by Mashable. “It’s an open secret for us that demonizing Russia and whatever is linked to Russia is unfortunately a mandatory hallmark of America’s election campaign. We always sincerely regret this and wish the electoral process was conducted without such references to our country.”

http://thinkprogress.org/what-newspapers-in-13-countries-are-saying-about-donald-trump-819e632616d2#.6ejmded7s
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 05:23:12 AM »
Most women worldwide do not enjoy being groped by random strangers.  In Ukraine, groping women in public (subway, bus) was a big problem.  I assume it still is.  Men don't get arrested for it, though.  But if a woman has a man in her life, that man will intercede.  Years ago, my MIL was groped twice by the same man on her bus home.  The second time, she tried to move away from him when she saw him, and he followed her.  She told FIL, who showed up at the bus stop the next day, and when the man got off the bus (they were the last stop on the line), he threatened the guy with bodily harm if he ever touched his wife, or heard of him touching any other woman, again.   The groper did behave himself after that, AFAIK.

That's pretty interesting, here I think there are few instances where a man wouldn't get arrested for it, particularly after all the recent celebrity scandals that have erupted over it. I think here more than ever as a result of these scandals women are more likely to report it and it be acted upon, probably even get off on the fact that its a bit of a hot topic at the moment happening to them, our western society seem to be like this, no one is interested in a complaint until it becomes media attention then complaints come in from all quarters, lol. Still I think the only places men might still get away with groping in the west are nightclubs and perhaps girls that are into the guy - but even both of them are probably not 100 percent assured it wouldn't be reported. Interesting the cultural difference between the west & the FSU.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1953
Total: 1962

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM