It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Translator / tour guide / facilitator for foreign visitors in Kharkov, Ukraine  (Read 12133 times)

Offline t.p.

• Commercial Member
  • Kharkov translator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Hi everyone!

My name is Tanya and I am a free-lance translator, tour-guide and facilitator for business and personal endeavors for foreign visitors. Are you planning on a trip to my town of Kharkov, the second largest city in Ukraine? Whether it's on business or for holiday I can offer you a wide range of services that will help your stay in this town become a pleasant and efficient experience. And that doesn't matter if you are here to meet up with your Ukraine bride or your Ukraine business partner - you could in either case contact me for:

Translations and interpreting: Either myself or another professional interpreter from my team will accompany you for your meetings and provide quality translation and interpreting services to help you remove language barrier with local people of Kharkov. If you need written translation of papers whether those are personal letters or legal documents - you can feel free to contact me for those too!

Airport pick up, transportations and accommodations: If you need to be picked up at the airport and taken to your hotel; or if you need help with booking of a hotel or a comfortable per day rental apartment; or if you need to hire a car with a driver or to rent a car - I will gladly help you with those arrangements as well. When it comes to apartments I personally manage (and you can avoid paying commissions for renting them if you rent them via me), I am attaching a couple of sample photos of those. These western quality accommodations are also conveniently located in the very center of Kharkov!

Tour-guiding, including individual excursional or party program: What would you like to see, do and experience while visiting Ukraine? Is that some sightseeing and visiting of museums and art galleries? Or are you an out-doors person and a fan of picnics and active life-style? Or perhaps you want to explore the night-life and clubs? Any program to your individual taste can be arranged for you so you will get the most inforgettable memories of your time in my country and city!

Business and legal assistance: Are you coming to Ukraine on business or in search of investment assets (real estate, land, cooperation with a local company)? In this case you can also feel free to contact me. I'll gladly help you with search of investment assets at a good price, setting up contacts with local companies and meetings with professional lawyers who can give quality legal advise to a foreigner wishing to do business Ukraine on rules and laws applying foreign investments in Ukraine. You will also be provided professional translation service during all your business related meetings.

Dating consulting and translations for personal meetings: In case you are one of foreign guys looking for his soul-mate in Ukraine you can ask my advice as to how to have realistic expectations as to Ukraine dating scene and how to win hearts of Ukrainian women. I can also give you my sincere opinion as to whether your "online date" seems like an honest or dishonest person if you show me her letters. If you doubt Marriage Agency translator is translating exactly what you and your fiancee are talking about or making some things up you can hire me as an independent translator for your personal meetings with your Ukraine dates.

Back-ground check up on your Ukraine date or business partner: If you have any doubts as to whether your Ukraine contacts (whether personal or business related) are honest people myself and my team can provide you quality check up on people or companies including finding their real phone and address, maritual status, legal status of firm / company, their tax-paying records, previous legal claims and/ or complaints as to cooperation with firm/ company from their previous partners, etc.

You can find a full list of my services and the price list for them on my website:

www.iwka.net

I always try to not only be a professional but also a friend to my clients as I believe in treating the world and people positively. My work has always been not just a job but my hobby as well, and it will be my pleasure to be your translator and assistant in my country and city! On top of every service you get the smile of your Ukraine translator absolutely free of charge! :)

Feel free to contact me here or using the direct contact infos on my website. You are welcome to Ukraine and to Kharkov city and I hope you will have a fun and efficient stay here!

With warmest regards to you all,
Tanya
Interpreting in Kharkov, setting up links with local businesses, daily rental apartment in Kharkov

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
 :welcome: to the forum, Tanya.  I took a look around your website and it's very good.  We look forward to your contributions. 

Offline calmissile

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Welcome to the forum Tanya.  I also looked at your website and am very impressed.  Your prices seem reasonable also.
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
What is it about Kharkov/Kharkiv and translators/interpreters?

Score now: Kharkov 3, rest of Ukraine 1!

:welcome: Tanya!

Offline t.p.

• Commercial Member
  • Kharkov translator
:welcome: to the forum, Tanya.  I took a look around your website and it's very good.  We look forward to your contributions.

Thanks for your nice words of my site. Hopefully my services will be useful for some city's visitors :)

Quote from: calmissile
Welcome to the forum Tanya.  I also looked at your website and am very impressed.  Your prices seem reasonable also.

Hi Doug, thanks for compliments on my web site :) I enjoy working with people and it will be my pleasure to be translator / assistant for you or your friends if anyone of you ever decide to visit my area. Have you ever been to ukraine before, by the way?

Quote from: Anotherkiwi
What is it about Kharkov/Kharkiv and translators/interpreters?

Did not quite understand what you meant by "what is it about Kharkov's translation and interpreting services?" What did you want to ask specifically? )) please don't hesitate to ask any questions and i will answer gladly :)

Interpreting in Kharkov, setting up links with local businesses, daily rental apartment in Kharkov

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Trips: > 10
TP

I read your book, IMHO it doesn't worth the price it is sold.
For the number of pages there is nothing revolutionnary sorry.
It is quite short for the price, you should develop it provided that the content is substantial.
Add 20 pages and i would give it more consideration.
Anyway, for newbies that is still a good introduction.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
How much pages have your book tp ?
Cause it lets me download a 12 pages' document, that's a little short of course for $30..
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Gator

Tanya,

:welcome:

I went to your city years ago and had a lovely time.  Met two fine women there.  And it is not far from other cities such as Dnepropetrovsk for an expanded trip.

A man recently posted here a brief Trip Report from Kiev.  He is experienced and said the number of American men on the streets is much less than in the past, and there were only a few sincere UW interested in meeting him.  Has the "war" affected the bridal introduction trips that much?   

Offline t.p.

• Commercial Member
  • Kharkov translator
TP

I read your book, IMHO it doesn't worth the price it is sold.
For the number of pages there is nothing revolutionnary sorry.
It is quite short for the price, you should develop it provided that the content is substantial.
Add 20 pages and i would give it more consideration.
Anyway, for newbies that is still a good introduction.

My book is not quite $30, it's $24. But it's not the main point - the thing is that it's brief and easy to read, and I mentioned it from the start in the intro note about the book. I wanted people to understand some things about modern Russian speaking countries' dating scene without getting bored and falling asleep before finishing the book ))) And I did not promise anyone a long and boring book even in the introductory article, I wrote upfront it is something written in brief form and with enough humor for people to not only learn some lessons but also to really enjoy reading it)))

Quote from: Gator
I went to your city years ago and had a lovely time.  Met two fine women there.  And it is not far from other cities such as Dnepropetrovsk for an expanded trip.

A man recently posted here a brief Trip Report from Kiev.  He is experienced and said the number of American men on the streets is much less than in the past, and there were only a few sincere UW interested in meeting him.  Has the "war" affected the bridal introduction trips that much?

I guess to some extent you are right - the number of American and other Western visiting men in Ukraine dropped due to the war in Donbass. Even if most cities of Ukraine including Kiev, Kharkov, Odessa and lots of others are safe a lot of tourists don't realize it and are afraid to visit. However, as a local residing in Kharkov and traveling around different cities of Ukraine for work I can state with full confidence that major part of Ukraine is fully safe and no military actions of any sort are happening and anyone coming to Ukraine's major cities doesn't need to be afraid and can still enjoy all the good entertainment, delicious food and fun night life just like before. Of course, i would strongly recommend to stay out of Donbass (Lughansk, Donetsk, Mariupol) as those cities have all those military actions. But it doesn't apply to other places in the country.

Speaking of reason for smaller number of sincere Ukrainian women wishing to meet foreign men - I personally did not notice lack of interest to foreign guys from women in my city. Maybe the guy who wrote that post just had bad luck running into a not very sincere crowd of ladies in this latest trip of his. As meeting good people whatever country that is in, is always a matter of luck and chance..

Offline Anotherkiwi

Did not quite understand what you meant by "what is it about Kharkov's translation and interpreting services?" What did you want to ask specifically? )) please don't hesitate to ask any questions and i will answer gladly :)

Nothing to ask - it's just that you are the second new interpreter/translator from Kharkov to join the forum recently.  There is one other who has been a member for a long time, who is highly recommended, but the only other active member of the forum in your profession lives in Odessa.  That is why I've stated "Kharkov/Kharkiv 3, rest of Ukraine 1."

It still seems strange to me that none of the interpreters in Kyiv have made any recent attempts to drum up business through RWD.

Offline t.p.

• Commercial Member
  • Kharkov translator
Interesting .. I guess interpreters in Kiev might not know about this site or maybe Kiev is such a touristic city that they always find a lot of work without going to forums. Anyhow, I consider such forums interesting and helpful in many ways and to many people. It is good to build up new contacts, make new friends and exchange ideas and opinions in places like this.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1866
Total: 1877

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM