It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Ways of communicating  (Read 18576 times)

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Ways of communicating
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2018, 04:05:34 AM »
What a hot discussion!) I started to think that probably I need a foreighn Bf ) i can see that they are full of testestron ;) :devil:

That would have to be me   !!

Cos Moby is full of sh.... ;D
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2018, 04:50:13 AM »
Moby -- you are a despicable liar .

What a Silly Billy(2) you are ... About WHAT have I lied ?

Answer the question --]WHEN WERE YOU IN KRYM ?

I DID answer - not since late feb 2014  - and the observant reader will note that - unlike you - I am not secret squirrel about my travels or their purpose

NOTE FOR ALL -- this is about the 200th time Moby refuses to answer this question -- and it is abundantly clear why.

You'll note - from above - our JayH  is somewhat inattentive and it the irony is HE refuses to tell us when he was in places he posts bollox about 

You throw up a litany of  irrelevance in the attempt to divert ( gee that sounds familiar)

As I  have already quoted YOUR risible assertion - re the accuracy mapping of Crimea - I can only suppose you have memory lapses -in the minutes

You did not -- and have NEVER used  the quoted maps on Krym

I have and more recently - so have Russian sailing friends ...  It is most entertaining that you persist in telling me what I haven't done

AND AGAIN -- you are incapable of disputing what I said --it was MY experience ( & as I said -- at that time)

Your 'experience' ?  Given your propensity to post tosh - cut and pastes from other folks who clearly weren't living on Crimea - now mercifully  reduced in frequency - so, you'll 'forgive' me if I doubt you .. Esp when you are just WRONG about something I REALLY know about ...

Sorry - but I'll take the findings of those who DO check out the accuracy of various mapping software - professionally - and friends - over your 'findings'

What is priceless is you try to suggest I'm' fibbing' about stuff I do for a livelihood and then 'forget' to tell us when you've been to Crimea ... bearing in mind the criteria to go - since Russia took over ...  and what is required by Ukraine

Gosh - could it be Moby's  been more recently, after all ?

As you've been daft enough to suggest fibbing on my part - Let's test this out ... under what criteria have you applied for a 'Dosvil' to enter Crimea from Ukraine ?

Perhaps this "JayH calls moby a fibber" can have it's own thread , rather than polluting a good one ?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 05:16:26 AM by msmob »

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2018, 05:21:33 AM »
BOYZ!!!

I expect Americans to behave this way, it's just a reflection of their gun totin' culture
but you fellas are better than that, because you each come from a culture that is better than that
please don't make me feel about my Anglo-Saxon heritage the way I feel about my American heritage
show by example how a gentleman should behave
we won't mention mods vs rockers - that sorry episode is best left forgotten

Offline msmob

« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2018, 05:29:19 AM »
Stop pretending you'd like to be a moderator, Krimster ;)

I'm not sure if my background is Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Huguenot...   

Edited to add:  JayH lives in a nation where 'we' sent convicts and they even feel the need to cheat at Cricket ... how can one trust an Aussie ? ;)

« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 05:34:03 AM by msmob »

Online krimster2

« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2018, 06:37:34 AM »
"I'm not sure if my background is Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Huguenot...  "

all of the above...

the only difference between Jay's ancestors and yours is his got caught and sentenced and yours didn't
although lots of folks have freely immigrated to Australia
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 06:44:58 AM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2018, 06:48:53 AM »
ERRATA !

What a hot discussion!) I started to think that probably I need a foreighn Bf ) i can see that they are full of testestron ;) :devil:

That would have to be me   !!

JayH  :ROFL:  seems somewhat confused - he is often found to be addressing his own image in the mirror ... when telling others of their 'failings'

I wish you luck, Marina ...;)

Cos Moby  is full of sh.... already has a nice Russian lady ...

Fixed another error for you, JayH

You need to get out more ...

Offline msmob

« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2018, 06:51:14 AM »

the only difference between Jay's ancestors and yours is his got caught and sentenced and yours didn't

:D

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Ways of communicating
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2018, 08:03:44 AM »
I just wanted to say...That if person really wants to communicate with someone they will find a solution anyway.

Agree 100%

A FSUW who is interested would have put a coat hanger between her toes
and stuck her foot out the window in a rain storm to improve cell phone
reception. They will find a way!

My Angel Eyes would wake up in the middle of the night just to talk to me.

I lived in Western North Dakota, we didn't have internet. The population grew
so fast during the oil boom that the phone lines couldn't support fax machines.
We didn't have hot and cold running water for months at a time but I found a
way to communicate and so will an interested good girl in the FSU.

Girls make excuses when they are NOT interested. They find a way when they are.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 08:05:52 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2018, 08:08:26 AM »

Perhaps this "JayH calls moby a fibber" can have it's own thread , rather than polluting a good one ?

As one of the Silly Billy's, I think your idea in bold has merit.
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Ways of communicating
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2018, 08:12:24 AM »
guys) you are so cute)  :-*If the question was *Are there dead spots in Russia?* so the answer will be *yeaah! a lot!
Sorry me) I am a woman, i am a blond, i have not tested all areas, every hidden place near my Krasnoyarsk with my 3g. :D
I just wanted to say that if you are searching for your soulmate  i am not sure that you really needs only the girl from little hidden village in Russia. It could be beautifull story about sinderella maybe, but be honest to yourself! We all need someone who has the same vision, perception,understanding  this life...Most of you talk here about well-educated, pretty, open-mind, kind person...there are plenty of ones in cities with 3g) Take it easy. Communicate with women which want and can communicate with you.

And sometimes if girl uses many @too (difficult/expensive/lack of opportunities) It just means the perfect time for ruining your wonderland of unicorns...And she is not interested in you as much as you want. No messengers..No 3g ..its only polite exuse once in a way

Exeptions exist as well! So then use RussianPost, Phone calls or hurry up on the plane to her place)If its good love and bad internet between you and her :)

What a spunky girl and with good insights too!

Welcome to the forum!

FSUW don't do vague

Offline JayH

« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2018, 04:26:53 PM »

I DID answer - not since late feb 2014  - and the observant reader will note that - unlike you - I am not secret squirrel about my travels or their purpose

Oh ,really -- you were there in Feb 2014?
Given your propensity to live your life on forums -- you will be able to point to a concurrent report at that time of your visit.

So-- let is all see that.

For the record-- I do not believe Moby was there at that time -- so --he is telling a blatant lie.

Second -- even if it was true ( not IF) --  and even IF he used the   maps.me system then at that time-- -- it still equals nothing--why? -- 1/ there is nothing to say he was in anything but areas  where I could say my GPS worked -- and-- let us see some details of exactly where and how long he was there

2/  None of that changes WHAT I FOUND AT THE TIME I REFERRED TOO !! It was my experience -- at that time -- so it is ludicrous for Moby to make allegations based on that -- and quote a system I do not believe was operable at that time.
 Further -- I can barely remember using maps on earlier phones - and even later on a Samsung I rarely used.

I have preferred computer( & still do) to make a plan in advance -- and then my Garmin Nuvi GPS -which I have 2 and use different map suppliers in each unit .One of which is a Ukrainian system and I have found quite superior to other maps.Even that system had large tracts of Krym unmapped in detail.

Since that time -- with the arrival of smart phones and generally better mapping detail there is no argument that it is much improved-- BUT STILL NOT 100% .Recently( 2 years ago) --in trying to find a specific address in coastal Odesa -- all our resources  failed to help-- and only the old Ukrainian way( stop and ask!!) allowed us to find our way.
I much prefer the dedicated GPS in the car -- for a lot of reasons.A phone  is fine if you are on foot !

3/  That all said --Moby persists in his attempts to belittle others --he cannot stand the idea that others actually have experiences and reach conclusions themselves -- the fact is that Moby does not actually offer much practical help to anyone -- but chooses to carp  at others--- it is simply pathetic.

4/  You can all note--Moby attempts to introduce other issues into thread--in the attempt to divert and avoid facing the specifics here.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 04:29:54 PM by JayH »
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2018, 05:48:17 PM »
For the record-- I do not believe Moby was there at that time -- so --he is telling a blatant lie.

:deadhorse:

You've repeatedly already confirmed your inability to read fact AND post bollox...

BTW: We were testing locational capabilities of hardware working with specifically ( ironically ) GLONASS  :ROFL:

You can all note--Moby attempts to introduce other issues into thread--in the attempt to divert and avoid facing the specifics here.

I merely pointed out you'd posted nonsense about mapping software and it being 'inaccurate' on Crimea - at a time I KNEW it wasn't ..

I expect you got educated about maps.me

It really does seem you'll post just about anything - rather than simply admitting you posted guff...

What IS clear to me - is that you've not even been to Crimea, recently  - but at least your BS spawned another interesting thread - for those who might go. 

« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 09:55:24 PM by msmob »

Offline JayH

« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2018, 06:35:59 PM »
NOTE--

Moby attempts to evade again !!
Show us the material  that can confirm you were there in Feb 2014 -- I repeat --I do not believe that.
Second-- show us that you used maps.me AT THAT TIME on Crimea.

Also note -- at no time did I say I had been there recently -- on the forum on numerous previous occasions I have stated more on that and been quite clear.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 07:33:59 PM by JayH »

Offline msmob

« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2018, 10:12:11 PM »

Moby attempts to evade again !!

Moby does no such thing and stands by his statement - viz that JayH posted BOLLOX about mapping software in relation to Crimea.

Show us the material  that can confirm you were there in Feb 2014 -- I repeat --I do not believe that.
Second-- show us that you used maps.me AT THAT TIME on Crimea.

Ri-ight - like we would keep versions of maps from 4.5 to 5n years ago - in case the likes of JayH might query our research...

I've had 4 mobile phones since then and two laptops.  Maps.me - if you know ANYTHING about how they work - send regular updates ..

Also note -- at no time did I say I had been there recently -- on the forum on numerous previous occasions I have stated more on that and been quite clear.

So, I HAVE been more recently...  and you WERE BSing ... WHAT a waste of cyber-space you are ....   WHY do you insist on trying to be an 'expert' on places you've NOT BEEN TO in ages ?

Offline JayH

« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2018, 10:52:44 PM »
LIAR LIAR

Pretty clear that you were not there in FEB 2014

If you were --you would not still be trying to deflect back on me -with something I did not say --

AND   -- you would be able to show us some contemporary forum reports-- after all -- you choose to attempt to live your life out on forums & the internet -- so what happened here-- you forgot??? LoL!!

Moby sort ( and is seeking to) give himself more credibility by creating a lie on 2 fronts. Even if I am/was mistaken in the relative timing-it matters little to the point I was making -- and the 2nd part was MY observation and experience and no big deal in itself.Perhaps it would be helpful to clarify at the other forum where there are many Moby watchers on his lie telling ( I cannot as I have been banned there for many years  ;D)

FWIW--  time flies and events tend to merge and often get merged on one's memory and is easy to make a mistake  -- EXCEPT-- in this case where Moby chose to tie it to another event ie maps.me  and using it.

TO SPELL THIS OUT --I am querying  the 2 issues --because - I do not believe Moby has been there any later than 2012 ( & maybe 2010)  and if that was the case --he was not using maps.me as he claimed.
Further , I do not believe he has spent much time at all there -- and was confined areas where my GPS's worked fine!!
All that is easy enough to counter -- tell us  where-when etc

Initial Launching and Updates:

This ingenious application was first launched as an iOS app in April 2011. Since then, it has evolved significantly with the implementation of its MapsWithMe Pro version for androids, iPhones, and various other devices. The name of this app changed to its current one MapsWithMe in 2014, right after the app started to be supported by Blackberry devices.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Original author(s)   Yury Melnichek, Alexander Borsuk, Viktor Govako
Developer(s)   MapsWithMe GmbH, My.com
Initial release   2011

Maps.me (styled as 'MAPS.ME') (formerly named MapsWithMe) is a mobile app for Android, iOS and BlackBerry that provides offline maps using OpenStreetMap data. In November 2014, it was acquired by Mail.Ru Group and became part of its My.com brand. In September 2015
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 11:13:13 PM by JayH »

Offline msmob

Re: Ways of communicating - how JayH 'communicates'
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2018, 11:39:21 PM »
LIAR LIAR

'Forgive me' - but your ability to see when you're just plain WRONG isn't doing you any favours... it certainly isn't annoying me ... you are rather sad

JayH now tries to lecture me about mapping software - when HE is the one learning more with every internet search:)

However, it STILL doesn't help him with his DAFT assertion that mapping software in Crimea was inaccurate ... it certainly wasn't in early 2014..

Initial Launching and Updates:

This ingenious application was first launched as an iOS app in April 2011. Since then, it has evolved significantly with the implementation of its MapsWithMe Pro version for androids, iPhones, and various other devices. The name of this app changed to its current one MapsWithMe in 2014, right after the app started to be supported by Blackberry devices.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Original author(s)   Yury Melnichek, Alexander Borsuk, Viktor Govako
Developer(s)   MapsWithMe GmbH, My.com
Initial release   2011

Maps.me (styled as 'MAPS.ME') (formerly named MapsWithMe) is a mobile app for Android, iOS and BlackBerry that provides offline maps using OpenStreetMap data. In November 2014, it was acquired by Mail.Ru Group and became part of its My.com brand. In September 2015

What poor 'ol JayH doesn't get is that maps.me is indeed built on openstreetmap data - free for non commercial use and the data's accuracy relies on local volunteers.

So, JayH must be suggesting that Crimeans were / are lazy  :D

During our road trip to Sochi we used openstreetmaps, comparing maps.me, google maps, waze ( part of Google ) and yandex navigator ..  Poor 'ol Misha was driven CRAZY as we observed how the data was interpreted and differing routes were calculated

« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 05:55:12 AM by msmob »

Offline JayH

« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2018, 12:23:07 AM »
LIAR LIAR

Offline msmob

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2018, 01:24:18 AM »
LIAR LIAR

Repeating your opinion - rather than accepting my word is only one of your issues ..

Better you dealt with your habit of posting BOLLOX and you wouldn't get upset when it gets picked up .. 

You need to understand that folks who really know can tell when those that are trying to look smart have resorted to the internet .... 

Our way of communicating sucks .... 

I hope mods will shovel this crap into a siding and allow the thread to be free to carry on ..

« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 05:56:08 AM by msmob »

Online krimster2

« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2018, 04:17:46 AM »
guys!

every time you guys argue with each other over something insignificant
a little Angel dies...
and that Angel lives inside each of us

I can tell you both something
it doesn't matter one bit when you were or weren't there!
OK, so what are you fighting over?
why fight at all?

if I gave you a cookie
would you stop fighting
what kind  of cookie
would you like?

Offline msmob

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2018, 05:57:18 AM »
I'd prefer a biscuit - a chocolate chip one, please

Online krimster2

« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2018, 09:48:03 AM »
das biscuit, unless biscuit means something else, i.e. "Yorkshire pudding" isn't pudding

Offline msmob

« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2018, 10:39:32 AM »
They're SCONES ...

This is a chocolate biscuit

Online krimster2

« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2018, 10:41:42 AM »
ummm, looks tasty, it's a "biscuit"???
so confusing, biscuits, pudding, pies...

Offline Jumper

« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2018, 01:07:32 PM »
Finally in this thread . . . an honest answer.

Quite adamant about proving you were being a tad rude for no real reason?
No problem then ,let's continue lol

The real answer was already provided.
The  women in question  are not interested for any number of reasons,  or are  being dishonest.

The fact that there are dead spots in coverage, or areas with a lack of good internet providers , is not the answer to the OPs question.
But you knew that.

*Any guys have issues that women saying they can't use Skype or Facebook to chat?*

Since he already stated he doesn't have a cell phone in the same original post,
 pray tell what means are the women using to * say* they cant use skype or Facebook to chat to him?
Smoke signals? Carrier pigeon?written letters?
How did he ask them to in the first place?

I suppose he could be seeing that information  already  stated in their profiles, put up by their friends who live in areas with internet, so that's a reasonable explanation..lol

But any of these things they still could convey to him by whatever meens they are using already right? And offer other alternatives if truly interested.

Like always , carry on...

:ROFL:

Offline JayH

« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2018, 06:28:46 PM »

I hope mods will shovel this crap into a siding and allow the thread to be free to carry on ..

You want your lies hidden?
How hard is it to check passport to see entry and leaving dates ?  To even confirm you were in Ukraine is not that hard --it still tells us nothing about the extent of your lie -- so come on--  stop the diverting and bluster.

Think about what happens on other forum when another blatant outright lie gets headlined --  someone is going to pick this up sooner or later ! Maybe you wrote about it at the time there? Or facebook? perhaps some accommodation history ? Airline? A credit card purchase --it ain't that hard !!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541334
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701