It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Other than RW/UW agencies...  (Read 8435 times)

Offline eich

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Other than RW/UW agencies...
« on: August 31, 2018, 03:23:34 AM »
Has anyone here explored other dating alternatives such as Polish, Czech, Baltic? Opinions? Comments?
Life is just an empty room.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Re: Other than RW/UW agencies...
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 12:17:37 PM »

Give those ladies a shot if you're attracted to them. I've used Mamba.ru and communicated with ladies in those regions. Most women on Mamba are looking for local boys but they may find you interesting.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 12:26:21 PM »
Give those ladies a shot if you're attracted to them. I've used Mamba.ru and communicated with ladies in those regions. Most women on Mamba are looking for local boys but they may find you interesting.

Yes, Silly BillyB -if you continue to  'recommend' Mamba - I - as someone who lives in Russia half half the time ( until recently ) will remind any newbie that it is no longer a site to search for a lady ....  full of 'ladies of the night' and the 'good women' stay away as the guys are just looking for quick sex - according to FSU women we know who are single ...

It's a generalisation - but more accurate than Billy's

How long have you been married and not dating, Billy ?....

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 12:31:56 PM »

When was the last time you used mamba for DATING? I am not speaking about searching girls for kicks while you are married. It has the most insincere girls looking for a 'help' I have ever seen. I have never met so many girls whose parents have passed, phone broken(smart phone) and using 'old' ones.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2018, 04:09:59 PM »
Has anyone here explored other dating alternatives such as Polish, Czech, Baltic? Opinions? Comments?

Really the best alternative you have are women in your hometown/country.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2018, 04:32:18 PM »
Yes, Silly BillyB -if you continue to  'recommend' Mamba - I - as someone who lives in Russia half half the time ( until recently ) will remind any newbie that it is no longer a site to search for a lady ....  full of 'ladies of the night'....

WE both found our wives on Mamba but you like to disagree with me on everything so you say the place is a whorehouse. Lol

….. and the 'good women' stay away as the guys are just looking for quick sex - according to FSU women we know who are single ...

That's exactly right. Good women there stay away from sex tourists. You just said "good women" are there. Think about that. Maybe I'm recommending the place because of the good women there?

When was the last time you used mamba for DATING? I am not speaking about searching girls for kicks while you are married. It has the most insincere girls looking for a 'help' I have ever seen. I have never met so many girls whose parents have passed, phone broken(smart phone) and using 'old' ones.

Maybe you're doing something wrong. Write to the good wholesome girls who have clothes on. Scammers and insincere women are on every site. Dealing with them is all part of the journey.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline LAman

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2018, 04:55:43 PM »

Maybe you're doing something wrong. Write to the good wholesome girls who have clothes on. Scammers and insincere women are on every site. Dealing with them is all part of the journey.

Maybe you don't what you are talking about? Yea, scammers and insincere women are on every site but at a 70-80% clip??? Wholesome girls??? hahaha, sounds like rambling to me. Hey maybe we can some advice from some guys as to which magazine is best for FSU errrr….MOB dating!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline BillyB

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2018, 05:58:08 PM »

Maybe you don't what you are talking about? Yea, scammers and insincere women are on every site but at a 70-80% clip??? Wholesome girls???

You're putting too much blame on the website and not enough blame on yourself for the way you search for girls.

The girls online go to the front pages at Mamba. The girls who frequent the site often or were recently on get rewarded by being on the next few pages. Girls who stop in rarely are almost never on the first ten pages because they get pushed back to the end of the line by the aggressive girls.

Prostitutes and pimps looking for customers are sometimes on 24/7. Women with no responsibilities in life but in need of money are often logged in on the website. Women with jobs, kids, responsibilities and got a life outside of internet may be on pages 20-50+ since they got pushed back. Some guys know how to find women. Other guys continue to look for love in all the wrong places.

Offline msmob

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2018, 06:23:26 PM »
WE both found our wives on Mamba but you like to disagree with me on everything so you say the place is a whorehouse. Lol

You KEEP posting this as an 'excuse' ...

1/ How long ago ? Nokia used to be the #1 mobile phone co.

2/ I found her on dmnotify.com AND she hadn't logged into mamba.ru - for ages -because it was shyte - when looking for a long-term relationship

3/ I was 'on the market' more recently than you

4/ I understand Russian and Russia better than you - when were you last there...?

'Thank you'

Kindly stop posting bollox 'advice' that  is WAY outta date
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 11:56:42 PM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2018, 06:33:40 PM »

I looked into Polish women if you look at my 'Krakow & Lviv' trip report from just a couple of months ago. As I was warned they there is the aspect that girls in the EU East European states are not as bothered about finding a foreign/western guy as those East European states like Ukraine, Belarus & Russia.

Furthermore, Polish women were markedly different to Ukrainian women. Most Ukrainian girls love the attention of men purving over them, Polish women are the opposite - trying to make eye contact with them is tough. Polish women nearly all have really great slim figures though and dress pretty classy, think tight clothing that reveals their shapely form but doesn't show off any cleavage, nice dresses, etc. When over there I don't think I saw any Polish girls really showing off any cleavage again in marked contrast tk Ukrainian girls in Lviv.

I don't really think there are the dating agency's you get in Ukraine etc in Poland and the baltic states. For Poland you are definately better off trying to get to know one first online as trying to pick them up on the street is going to be a arduous task indeed. I think the girls really rely on who they know more that hook ups on the fly.

You can try the usual sites like Mamba, and there are Polish sites too. I never really got around to using the Polish sites as I don't think Google could covert the Polish automatically or something. Anyway, it was a whole new thing I didn't have time to explore, like learning your way around the Russian/Ukrainian dating sites when starting off here, the good, the bad and the ugly. I would generally say the Polish girls in those sites looks wise seemed to be at the bottom end of what you get over there. Whereas Ukrainian, Russian etc girls tend to have a fair amount of good looking girls online.

Main thing I think is, is every country out there is going to have a regional variation I think from each other on what the people are like. So each country you choose you are going to have to read up on what they are like and explore for yourself what they are like. So in that way you will be starting over each time.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2018, 06:52:03 PM »
Trench

Please, please, please stop posting your failed trips as the gold standard of dating advice.

I was in Poland in November and I simply do not recognise your description of character traits ..   

Then I was in Lithuania and  Latvia and have dated women from both nations ... eth. Russian ones and they are wonderful.

Lithuanian ladies have EU passports  - for sure - those eth. Russians from ESTONIA and LATVIA might have 'alien passports' and not be allowed to move to other EU nations to live / work ... just holidays..

Can't say about N.America,etc., - but I expect the former Baltic States make sure other nations know they aren't citizens -  [ even if born there  - puke]

Your usual trait is thinking these lasses need 'rescuing ' ..

Offline BillyB

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2018, 08:21:31 PM »
2/ I found her on dmnotify.com AND she hadn't logged into mamba.ru - because it was shyte - when looking for a long-term relationship

DAMN IT MOBY, WILL YOU STOP THIS MADNESS???  We've hashed this exact issue out this last month. You did not find your wife on dmnotify. You forgot where you met your wife. I told you to get your head examined. You have not listened and you continue to recycle the same garbage.

Here post #93 is you said you found your wife on Mamba.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=19942.msg411704;topicseen#msg411704

Post #28 you found your wife on Mamba.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=19857.msg411120;topicseen#msg411120

You recommend Mamba to your wife's friends two years ago on post #39.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=20682.msg436816;topicseen#msg436816

You tell Trench he should widen his audience and recommend Mamba.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=20649.msg426299;topicseen#msg426299

We just had this debate last month and you still forgot where you met your wife after I told you where. Are you doing this on purpose? It would be sad that you are willing to continue to tell a lie to everybody about where you met your wife just so you can disagree with me when I recommend Mamba. Stop saying Mamba is a whorehouse and be proud where you met your wife.

Offline msmob

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2018, 12:43:20 AM »
DAMN IT MOBY, WILL YOU STOP THIS MADNESS???  We've hashed this exact issue out this last month.

Hardly, as usual - YOU just didn't want to admit your advice is out of date and no longer relevant ..

You simply do not know the dating scene, now - you have been married 7 years ? ...  You do not go to Russia

Now you try to tell us how I met my 'missus' ?

She was on dmnotify.com and mamba - the latter not having logged in for nearly a year ... the former over 4  months

You did not find your wife on dmnotify.

:ROFL:

I 'found' her on both sites and made contact with her via NEITHER - as she wan't logging on ...I made contact with  her via searching on social media sites..

As I KEEP telling you - but you won't listen ..Mamba is NOT the site for newbies to find a long-term relationship as Russian ladies tell me that it is a site where blokes are looking for a quick bit if sexual gratification ...wanna come across as THAT type of guy ?....

Why do you want to mislead folks ?

« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 01:27:58 AM by msmob »

Offline JayH

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2018, 01:12:39 AM »
Maybe draw pictures for Silly Billy?
How many times does it need explaining !!    :deadhorse:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline BC

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2018, 02:22:42 AM »
Really the best alternative you have are women in your hometown/country.

ahhhh.....  what refreshing truth!  I would add women one can meet while traveling for business or pleasure.

Does require the ability to initiate a somewhat intelligent conversation and extend an invitation to participate in some dating related activity.

How about visiting countries where marriages are arranged?  Over half the marriages in the world are arranged, with a very low divorce rate.  There one might be able meet the parents, negotiate an appropriate gift and take a woman home. :/

Offline BillyB

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2018, 08:36:35 AM »
Now you try to tell us how I met my 'missus' ?

I didn't try. I did tell you how you met your missus with your exact words in the past when your brain was fresh to the events and wasn't past it's expiration date.

Russian ladies tell me that it is a site where blokes are looking for a quick bit if sexual gratification ...wanna come across as THAT type of guy ?....

How does that affect the men here? It actually helps their chances of success if they come across as normal when writing ladies since their competition sucks. Two years ago you recommended Mamba to people here, and to your missus's friends. But you want to argue and so you say something different now.

Every woman in this adventure will be approached by sex tourists and every man approached by scammers. Gotta learn to navigate the minefield without getting involved with a mine if you want to find love.

Offline msmob

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2018, 11:24:59 AM »
I didn't try. I did tell you how you met your missus with your exact words in the past when your brain was fresh to the events and wasn't past it's expiration date.

Silly BillyB - you  can take something any normal person reads and understands as FACT and make it 'fake news'.. I really DO think I know the circumstances whereby I encountered and contacted my beloved - better than you ...

Strangely enough you seem to have 'forgotten' to deal with the length of time you've not been in the dating game - a factor of 50% compared to me AND your clear lack of Russian life / language

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2018, 07:40:18 PM »
I really DO think I know the circumstances whereby I encountered and contacted my beloved - better than you ...

I trust what your alter ego said more than you. You and your alter ego share the same woman. You both can't agree where you first met her which is strange because you share the same body. Have a conversation with your alter ego and sort it out. Hopefully you two can agree where you met her without getting into a fight.

Offline ML

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2018, 08:03:00 PM »
One woman asked me in an email exchange if I were coming for 'short sex.'
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BC

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2018, 11:09:21 PM »
One woman asked me in an email exchange if I were coming for 'short sex.'

Was that the profile showing height 4ft 3in?

Offline msmob

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2018, 03:10:47 AM »
I trust what your alter ego said more than you.

Silly BillyB reminds me of those weird folks on the net who know  the lives of posters better than the poster ;)

ALL because he can't deal with the FACT that he posted BAD ADVICE re 'recommending' mamba.ru from a time when it WAS a popular and wise  place for a western guy to seek a partner for more than 'fun' .....

Offline eich

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2018, 03:41:22 AM »
Speaking of which, I’ve had numerous comments from ladies recently expressing mild surprise that I am so polite and respectful without pushing sex. How sad. I was just being normal. Has it really become this bad since I came back into online dating? It had never occurred to me in the distant past.
Life is just an empty room.

Offline msmob

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2018, 04:15:56 AM »
Speaking of which, I’ve had numerous comments from ladies recently expressing mild surprise that I am so polite and respectful without pushing sex. How sad. I was just being normal. Has it really become this bad since I came back into online dating? It had never occurred to me in the distant past.

Think there's always been the 'keyboard romeos' who have no intention of going and hope for 'virtual gratification'

How's your search going  ?  Perhaps a trip to Tallinn Riga or Vilinius to understand the ground ;) ?

Offline rwd123

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2018, 04:50:50 AM »
I've met a few girls who have tried online international dating. There's a reason Turks and Arabs get a bad rap:

- Asking to see their legs on skype
- Asking how big their breasts are
- Calling them liars for not providing passport details on demand
- Requesting nude pictures

There's probably even worse stories. I mean by western cultural standards they are lower than pigs. Russian guys are quite assertive and straightforward if they want a woman, so if you're a "normal western guy" you'll probably come across as somewhat submissive.

As a left field idea, if guys don't want online dating or agencies they could try speed dating. I'm pretty sure there is English language speed dating in Moscow. You'll get speed dating options in many cities but usually in Russian.

Offline msmob

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2018, 04:55:29 AM »

There's probably even worse stories.

"How much for a night?"..

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0