It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How are Eastern European women for dating? Advice some best Russian dating sites  (Read 47207 times)

Offline Deasonstacy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Loveme.com

A site that was showing profiles of ladies that were from 10 years ago, until recently ..

That should be another clue...

Pay by letter is for mugs...if you don't believe us...why would we get into letters from ladies we had previously met ? Anastasiadate... :deadhorse:

There are many sites that use the same old pictures of its clients to make them look more attractive, for avoiding these practices, it is important to search for an online dating site that is trustworthy and speaks all the truth with its clients then whether it is about the prices, the true age and information about the other person etc. In my opinion, Elenasmodels is the site that can be easily trusted for all the information that it provides, because all it says is the truth.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
  • Trips: > 10
Elenasmodels is the site that can be easily trusted for all the information that it provides, because all it says is the truth.

Oh dear...

EM was carrying the profiles of two ladies who have been in the late thirties / early forties for 10 plus years.. They were from Piter..

When I was last a member - in 2012/3 - one of them wrote to me and I reminded her we had met and that ''she hadn't changed a bit''...

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
I think the general concept of Elena's Models is not great in that it is directed at girls with 'model' looks, hence the name. The girls that have 'model' looks generally know it and often are synonymous with the scamming industry. I mean you have many girls on there that are in their twenties and early thirties willing to go with men up to 99 years old, really? sincerely?

Typically girls only go with guys this old (say in their 60s, 70s, etc) if they are out for short term money gain through scamming. Some might be looking for an old boy with few years left so they can inherit of course, and some might just have a kinky turn on for old boys but these are likely to be few and far between I would have thought.

Most guys are looking for a reasonably attractive girl and of course chemistry, yet they also enter onto these sites in the hope of finding a 'serious committed relationship' as I did. Its a shame as the general advice on the site is pretty good I think yet I think the site needs a refocus, get some more everyday women in that you might find on sites like Mamba, stop appealing to the model types and focus on the girls getting a number of decent but non-professional photos done. I mean sure the model type girls normally look as good in real life but personally I would rather just see a naturally pretty girl naturally than a stiff & stark professional model style photo.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

, stop appealing to the model types and focus on the girls getting a number of decent but non-professional photos done. I mean sure the model type girls normally look as good in real life but personally I would rather just see a naturally pretty girl naturally than a stiff & stark professional model style photo.

That is the fault of we the customers. Most guys will view the first few pages and decide if the girls are good enough or not to do business with the agency. If the first few pages of average looking women on them, most men will go somewhere else.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Deasonstacy

I think the general concept of Elena's Models is not great in that it is directed at girls with 'model' looks, hence the name. The girls that have 'model' looks generally know it and often are synonymous with the scamming industry. I mean you have many girls on there that are in their twenties and early thirties willing to go with men up to 99 years old, really? sincerely?

But, I recently visited the site 'Elena's Models' and came across many changes, many new profiles are also added there that look genuine. I think now the site is thinking more about the user satisfaction than any other thing.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
Hmm,

Yet another 'reklam' for EM from  Deasonstacy?  :D
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline GatoMoon

• Trips: 4 - 10
I am more likely to find a pig that can fly than finding any genuine women from EM for marriage!

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
I am more likely to find a pig that can fly than finding any genuine women from EM for marriage!

Maybe you should stop looking for scammers?

Offline msmob

Re: Language, Culture, and Other Issues
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2016, 04:23:52 PM »

1/
On that there is no argument

ok..

2/  Well-- you really have missed so much here.   

Haha - you're kidding, right ?

Which one of us has been to both countries - regularly ?   I am well aware of Kremlin sponsored antics - You just can't seem to accept that the west has had 'balls in play' to entice Ukraine to move from the Kremlin sphere of influence ... Deals done to ensure family members of western politicians would get a share of the 'action', etc.

Instead of just cutting and pasting stories that only have a UA slant or an anti-Russian one  - I read sources from both sides .. it gives one a better perspective.

3/  That is the point--it is Ukrainians that have fled a war imposed on them -- from Russia.

Ask most Crimeans - they saw what was happening as a risk to their futures ... almost certainly what was intended - they wanted no part of fiercely nationalistic Ukrainians wanting to ban Russian - a particularly STUPID aim, that played right into the hands of those claiming Maidan was run by 'neo-Nazis' ... you would say they are Ukrainians right ?

The idea that Ukrainian military attacked civilians in eastern Ukraine is pure and utter Russian bullshit.

Indeed ? You suggest that I read the OSCE reports - which I do - nearly daily - Plenty of info there that suggested use of inaccurate weapons by Kyiv...  Let's not pretend one side is pure white

Fact is the Russians are in the habit of shooting backwards to create the impression of a Ukrainian attack --check the OSCE reports on this.
Any rejection that it is not  Russian military driving the war in Ukraine is just plain ridiculous.

JayH - if you actually spoke to people from - say - Donetsk region - you'll find that many neither favour Moscow or Kyiv - as their situation is hardly better than before civil war kicked off.  I am moderated elsewhere for pointing out the level of GRU involvement in the take-overs in Crimea and E.Ukraine - but - unlike you - I retain so perspective and see two sides of the coin.

I call bs-- total bs  by you here-- and "her" comments .You do not know "for sure" of that I know for sure.
At one stage-there was a lot of confusion in Mariupol. Thanks to Azov -it is a Ukrainian city today.

JayH - I know that Mariupol is a fragmented city - polarised - and has been in the control of both 'sides'.. I see little reason for a lady living in the west to disbelieve her Mum.

in the east the Ukrainian military would have reasserted control in May/June 2014 if it was not for the direct overt Russian military involvement.

You mean late August / Sept ... come on, keep up ..

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2016, 05:12:01 PM »
Ask most Crimeans - they saw what was happening as a risk to their futures ... almost certainly what was intended - they wanted no part of fiercely nationalistic Ukrainians wanting to ban Russian - a particularly STUPID aim, that played right into the hands of those claiming Maidan was run by 'neo-Nazis' ... you would say they are Ukrainians right ?

The problem with this, moby, is that it never happened, so there was no excuse for any of what happened later.  Maidan was never run by "neo-Nazis," and nor was the Ukrainian Government - then OR now.  Unfortunately it seems that a lot of the reporting at the time didn't distinguish between "banning Russian" and possible amendments to the language laws.  I confess that I got this wrong, too, but Boethius's reply to my post last week clarified the true position.

This is inaccurate.  This is a good overview of the law as it existed and the proposal -

http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/05/25/ukrainian-vs-russian-the-ban-that-never-was/

Offline msmob

« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2016, 06:01:44 PM »
The problem with this, moby, is that it never happened, so there was no excuse for any of what happened later.  Maidan was never run by "neo-Nazis," and nor was the Ukrainian Government - then OR now.  Unfortunately it seems that a lot of the reporting at the time didn't distinguish between "banning Russian" and possible amendments to the language laws.  I confess that I got this wrong, too, but Boethius's reply to my post last week clarified the true position.

'Thanks',

I checked what I posted - and stand by it ..  it nearly did happen - it was clumsy and the timing of the proposed change - on day 2 of the new govt was plain daft..

I don't believe I have ever claimed Maidan was run by Nazis, either... ?!

Offline Gator

Kiwi and Moby - Are the two of you blind, dim or just disruptive? 

This thread has been split into two threads:  first is the original thread about dating Eastern Euro women, and the second thread is the pivot to politics and culture featuring Papatoka.   

Kiwi, you in fact suggested the split.  A moderator listened to you and spent time to make the split.  Now you are messing up the mod's work by again posting politics in the dating thread.

Moby, in your post today you quoted JayH's post from the second thread and made the additional effort to paste it here where it had been removed earlier by a moderator.    This effort proves you are neither blind nor dim....thereby defining you by elimination to be the third option.  I guess Kiwi is in the early stages of dementia, something that I previously felt was reserved solely for me.   

Offline wallm

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
[Kiwi, you in fact suggested the split.  A moderator listened to you and spent time to make the split.  Now you are messing up the mod's work by again posting politics in the dating thread.

What do you expect from a fruit?  :D

Offline msmob

Moby, in your post today you quoted JayH's post from the second thread and made the additional effort to paste it here where it had been removed earlier by a moderator.    This effort proves you are neither blind nor dim....thereby defining you by elimination to be the third option.  I guess Kiwi is in the early stages of dementia, something that I previously felt was reserved solely for me.   

Phil

I make no apologies for responding to a post in the place where it is located - with which I concur or disagree and don't investigate the movements of threads in minutia

The irony of an American 'lecturing' me about discussing politics on here will not be lost on most non-American contributors ..

Offline Gator

Phil

I make no apologies for responding to a post in the place where it is located  .....

That's the point.  The JayH post you quoted is NOT located here.  The proof is the heading of your quote:  "Re: Language, Culture, and Other Issues."   Such is the title of the newly split off thread located in the Culture and Political Events Group of the RWD forum.   

The irony of an American 'lecturing' me about discussing politics on here will not be lost on most non-American contributors ..

I am not lecturing you about discussing politics.  I have mostly avoided this thread.  I merely point out you  made a new mess after a Moderator tidied up this thread.  And to do it, you had to go out of your way. 

It is not a major sin, just weird.  Maybe you relish being weird. 

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
But, I recently visited the site 'Elena's Models' and came across many changes, many new profiles are also added there that look genuine. I think now the site is thinking more about the user satisfaction than any other thing.

Consider photos as a tool for sorting out women who you don't find attractive. Most
members submit their own photos, so there's no telling how old the photos are,   
that's what Skype or some type of messenger with video are for. (If you are doing
a visit one strategy). If you are doing a visit many strategy, I would avoid Skype and
send a letter or two at most introducing yourself and then asking them to meet you
for coffee and cake if you want to sweeten the deal (pun intended)

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Anotherkiwi

This thread has been split into two threads:  first is the original thread about dating Eastern Euro women, and the second thread is the pivot to politics and culture featuring Papatoka.   

Kiwi, you in fact suggested the split.  A moderator listened to you and spent time to make the split.  Now you are messing up the mod's work by again posting politics in the dating thread.

I'm pleased that the split happened, but I'm only responding here to Moby's post!  What else am I supposed to do?

I guess Kiwi is in the early stages of dementia, something that I previously felt was reserved solely for me.

That's unfair, Gator.  :(  You're well aware that some of the posters on here are making me COMPLETELY demented!

Offline papakota

• Banned Member
  • Trips: Resident

I'm not Papatoka. I'm papakota. Kot is a male cat in Russian. Literally that means dad of the cat. So I call myself a cat's daddy, 'cos my cat is like a son to me.

Offline msmob

That's the point.  The JayH post you quoted is NOT located here.  The proof is the heading of your quote:  "Re: Language, Culture, and Other Issues."   Such is the title of the newly split off thread located in the Culture and Political Events Group of the RWD forum.   

Phil,
 you are now suggesting I deliberately moved the post back here ?! .. I guess we'll either have a mod explain - if they can be 'bovvered'.. or not ..

I responded to the post where it was .. OK ?

I am not lecturing you about discussing politics.  I have mostly avoided this thread.  I merely point out you  made a new mess after a Moderator tidied up this thread.  And to do it, you had to go out of your way. 

It is not a major sin, just weird.  Maybe you relish being weird.

Hmm.. Perhaps the 'mess' is not of my making ! ;)

As you say ..not a sin and the 'weird' is you thinking I'd bother to 'move' / 'copy' a post ..

Nice duck on the politics, riposte...

Offline Gator

Phil,
 you are now suggesting I deliberately moved the post back here ?! .. I guess we'll either have a mod explain - if they can be 'bovvered'.. or not ..

I responded to the post where it was .. OK ?

Note the heading of this post, which I copied from this thread.  Compared it to the heading when you copied Larry's post. 

Maybe that can happen.  If you say you copied Larry's post from here, and it is no longer here, and it was not here when you entered your post, then all I can say is we have been attacked by Gremlins.  I have nothing more to add.  Why?   I no longer care, and did not care that much initially. 

Have a good day.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 04:34:33 PM by Gator »

Offline msmob

I no longer care, and did not care that much initially. 

Well,

'surprise'  - I DO care, when someone as respected as you are on here accuses me of doing something I didn't..

Your continued 'analysis' in spite of my stating the circumstances of my response ...was indeed 'weird'

Have a good day.

Same to you, Phil

Offline Gator

Have you noticed what was posted in this thread after it was split?

Offline msmob

Have you noticed what was posted in this thread after it was split?

Not really, Phil..

I'm more interested in your understanding how and where I responded to the post that had you accusing me of being weird ... and accepting you were incorrect ... Sorry - to those who are bored / disinterested / annoyed by my defending myself...

Offline silversurfer

VK is not a dating site anymore than Facebook is a dating site.

VK is full of "fembots", basically not a single person i've ever message has replied to anything posted there. Whether it was idle chitchat, personal inquiries or comments on anything, 100 percent no response to anything there.
The prevalence towards a "managed" social media presence by anonymous third parties, on the various platforms leaves me with the conclusion that VK is even more of a vacuous wasteland than FB, that is a difficult category to take first place in with there being so many contenders. At least the bots on facebook talk back to you  :popcorn:.

Offline msmob

Silversurfer

If you are messaging FSU ladies on social media sites - when you have never met them in real life - hoping to 'make contact', I'm not surprised you don't get a response.

Have you any idea of the number of guys that try to contact interesting profiles ?

Speaking for the maj of FSU ladies I know that have VK ( younger age group, on average  ) / OK profile - they just aren't interested in responding - your messages may not even be seen / read :(

HINT: As previously mentioned - do not use them as dating sites. 

I used OK.ru to contact,my beloved - as her dating profiles were not being logged into - it was the only way to contact her .... She did not respond for a long time - as I was amongst many messages / 'friend; requests from guys all over the world.  Now her profiles are non internet searchable - as are many ladies - even single ones - who use social media to contact friends they know in reality. They may even be married or in a relationship.

I think - knowing this - you might better understand that many real ladies just don't respond - as they aren't there TO date.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541334
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701