It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 1st Time in Ukraine - Kyiv- Kharkiv and Odesa  (Read 19805 times)

Offline iloveukrayinkas

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1 - 3
1st Time in Ukraine - Kyiv- Kharkiv and Odesa
« on: March 05, 2021, 02:04:33 AM »
Hello guys, so I finally decided to take a trip to the FSU, starting with Ukraine this year in APril.
I will be travelling solo for more than a week and although my plans were going there to
meet a beautiful ukrainian lady that I had met online, these plans had already started
crumbling down since mid december, and I knew something was fishy or not right, and she
literally ended ghosting me after Valentine's after sweet promises of love and relationship.

I said "   IT!" (and perhaps also F* her!!) I'm going anyway, as I've seen videos on Youtube of guys picking up
hot Kiev girls on the street and other interesting material that you find online.

So not having a girl I can go to or one who will be waiting for me at the airport is something
that doesn't rob me any sleep.(although now I may have another ace up my sleeve ;) )
I think I can make my own contacts after all.
I've heard stories of guys who have literally regretted having a girl already waiting for them and just on their
way to the metro or another public place they saw other absolutely stunning lonely approachable
women they could literally just go and pick up. But because they were already "committed" to these
one or two ladies there, they stalled on those opportunities.

What do you experienced guys think about this and have you already had such experiences?

I'm being given an action plan from some of the guys here in the forum so that I don't just go as
a tourist and try to seize a couple opportunities for meeting real women while I'm there. Honestly
my main objective is tourism and field reconoissance mission. Anything more than that will be a huge plus!
I don't like tinder , nor fdating or elenas models that I have been advised to use. I'm even thinking going
to an agency like possible.ua that they arrange you dates on the spot and start researching from now
or just try good old cold approach pickup on the streets whenever I find interesting approachable prospects.
Any advice the veterans here can give?

Looking forward for some interesting replies from the other experienced guys here.
Cheers and i'll keep you posted!!

F.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 01:27:05 PM by AnonMod »
Life won't get easier. You just have to get stronger.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 05:57:15 AM »
I think that good to be adventurous and to make and live your experiences.

But have you done a lot of spu at home? (spu = street pick up). 
Spu is considered to be especially difficult by insiders. 
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 09:12:11 AM »
Your plan will lead to wasted money and vacation time on the trip, a lot of wandering the streets alone, and spending your nights in your room jerking off.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2021, 09:19:32 AM »
Your plan will lead to wasted money and vacation time on the trip, a lot of wandering the streets alone, and spending your nights in your room jerking off.

Was that your experience?

Offline ML

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2021, 09:29:52 AM »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2021, 10:01:40 AM »
You are well aware of my experiences.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

Of course I am. All of your experiences from all of your nicks. You are likely the most experienced poster on this or any other forum bar none but that doesn't make you clairvoyant either. Help the chap rather than rain on his parade and degrade. His plan will succeed or fail based on his abilities, not yours

Offline ML

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2021, 10:15:31 AM »
Of course I am. All of your experiences from all of your nicks. You are likely the most experienced poster on this or any other forum bar none but that doesn't make you clairvoyant either. Help the chap rather than rain on his parade and degrade. His plan will succeed or fail based on his abilities, not yours

You are right that we should strive to help newcomers.
But, as you know, it gets tedious to have to repeat the same advice over and over again.

Anyway, this new guy should get the hint to look at the thread that I posted above.

Sure, some of the websites listed there at the beginning may be out  of date, but by reading the entire thread the newer sites can be seen.

Also my  approach was based entirely on email correspondence.  I note from the latest info posted here in other threads that the guys and gals have moved on to phone applications.

So the procedures I lay out probably have to be modified somewhat to be viable.

Glad I don't have to go through this search process again !!!

If current wife dumps me . . . I will be content to go and live in a mountain top cabin and watch nature.  Life has been good to me.  I may not have done it all . . . but I have done enough.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2021, 12:05:52 PM »
But, as you know, it gets tedious to have to repeat the same advice over and over again.

Anyway, this new guy should get the hint to look at the thread that I posted above.

Sure, some of the websites listed there at the beginning may be out  of date, but by reading the entire thread the newer sites can be seen.

Also my  approach was based entirely on email correspondence.  I note from the latest info posted here in other threads that the guys and gals have moved on to phone applications.

So the procedures I lay out probably have to be modified somewhat to be viable.

Glad I don't have to go through this search process again !!!

If current wife dumps me . . . I will be content to go and live in a mountain top cabin and watch nature.  Life has been good to me.  I may not have done it all . . . but I have done enough.

Excellent! I knew you could (Mr. Rogers voice). The fact is, both of our (yours and mine) experiences are over a decade old. Email was the technology of the day over snail mail and catalogs which many others who have graced this forum started with. Skype hadn't really been an issue at this time but certainly did begin to be until well after I had traveled to Russia the first time.

My search started on Elena's  Models, went to email and telephone. I actually remember when the texting issues internationally were worked out and it became easy to do as well. Much has changed since then with the apps and ways to travel and meet women. Our ways are ancient but that doesn't we can't contribute something other than negativity. Accept that the old ways are just that.

Although ILoveUkrainyas has been around awhile many of the last few (as few as they are) coming to find info have been met with a virtual kick to the teeth. Solid advice good and bad as much as we can offer is what we're here for, no?

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2021, 01:33:59 PM »
What age are you and what age are you looking for?
Most ladies cruising around town on Friday nights were younger, under 25.

Are you looking for a "10" or what?  Are you a "10" or what?

Always good to have a few contacts before you go.

But I haven't been looking for almost 20 years...

Offline LAman

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2021, 02:09:54 PM »

ML, why do all your comments relate in some way to money???
From your approach to this international dating, seems you did profit/loss analysis on prospective woman.... how romantic!!!  Is this approach also used in marriage, I hope not.

Can't one just have an enjoyable day with whoever, maybe buy a dinner and have good time?
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline LAman

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2021, 02:29:35 PM »
Hello guys, so I finally decided to take a trip to the FSU, starting with Ukraine this year in APril.
I will be travelling solo for more than a week and although my plans were going there to
meet a beautiful ukrainian lady that I had met online, these plans had already started
crumbling down since mid december, and I knew something was fishy or not right, and she
literally ended ghosting me after Valentine's after sweet promises of love and relationship.

I said "   IT!" (and perhaps also F* her!!) I'm going anyway, as I've seen videos on Youtube of guys picking up
hot Kiev girls on the street and other interesting material that you find online.

So not having a girl I can go to or one who will be waiting for me at the airport is something
that doesn't rob me any sleep.(although now I may have another ace up my sleeve ;) )
I've heard stories of guys who have literally regretted having a girl already waiting for them and just on their
way to the metro or another public place they saw other absolutely stunning lonely approachable
women they could literally just go and pick up. But because they were already "committed" to these

What do you experienced guys think about this and have you already had such experiences?

I'm being given an action plan from some of the guys here in the forum so that I don't just go as
a tourist and try to seize a couple opportunities for meeting real women while I'm there. Honestly
my main objective is tourism and field reconoissance mission. Anything more than that will be a huge plus!
I don't like tinder , nor fdating or elenas models that I have been advised to use. I'm even thinking going
to an agency like possible.ua that they arrange you dates on the spot and start researching from now
or just try good old cold approach pickup on the streets whenever I find interesting approachable prospects.

Looking forward for some interesting replies from the other experienced guys here.

F.

Sorry you ended up in your situation. I never put all my apples in one basket, unless all info and correspondence was 100% positive( speaking everyday)..... over at least 2-3 months.

I wouldn't put much hope on picking up girls on street cold. Language issues would be a problem and if you met someone interesting, it normally doesn't go anywhere or at worst you get used. I have heard guys say that picking up is easy, take that with a grain of salt, I think it is more talk than anything.

If you arrange with an agency to meet a girl, chances are girl is not really interested. You pay agency $50-$60 dollars each girl for introduction and 1 hour. If girl finds you interesting, maybe you will get more time. Do this ONLY if you are depressed!!))

If alone do something that interests you, something touristy, bars, restaurants, museums or people watching........ in Kiev on Khreshchatyk, in Kharkiv on Sumskya and in Odessa on Deribasovskya or walk to the beach( 25 minutes from center) I know some nice places to rent in Kharkiv and Odessa. Owners are 100% legit. They are in dobovo. I know much more about Odessa!!))

Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2021, 03:18:48 PM »
I am a vivid example of a guy who has dated many girls from agencies.
And married one for five years.But the fact is less than 5% of agencies are kind to deliver what they are intended to.
And 5% is already optimistic.
On 50 women I met the only one who tried to push me in a supermarket to buy, what a surprise, a phone. Not the aka China version of a model for a museum, you guess what it was about...So if you look closely at it, it was less than 2%.

But true, the game is shifting, and the business is moving from the traditional way to more geolocalised applications.

The niches will stay alive, but the big guys are eating some others.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2021, 03:56:58 PM »

F.

They have a major Mail order bride (MOB) Wallet Fleecing industry (WFI) in
Odessa, Nikolaev and Kiev.

If I were going to Ukrainia I would go to Dnepropetrovsk and maybe Zaporizhzhia.
They are close together and don't have the vast WFI organization and infrastructure
that you will find in the cities you are planning to visit.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2021, 04:15:15 PM »
But, as you know, it gets tedious to have to repeat the
same advice over and over again.

It's a story that has been repeated by many over the years.
That's how the married guys got the nickname OMB's for
Old Married Bastard's the cantankerous old farts who had
seen this, done that and still wear the faded tee shirt.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2021, 09:12:40 PM »

F.

ILU you sound like me lol, at least what you propose is what I did in a summer trip to Kiev, Ukraine back in 2019, so pretty recent but just before we new anything about the virus. So remember even if you go after getting the vaccine many Ukrainians may not be and personally I wouldn't go before at least getting one coronavirus vaccine jab the hospital situation out there I would not want to end up in. Anyway I did a trip report at the time which will be under that section, can't remember what I called it but will post a link here if I get the time.

Anyway, yes essentially what ML says is true but I think part of what you say is true also. I went there on the basis to do some recon etc. Now some people will write that off as wasting time, I don't, maybe I should have done that to begin with rather than 3-4 years into this venture. It's surprising what you can learn about a place and its people by just looking and analysing what is going on, how people dress, what age groups are dating, who is dating who, stuff that stand out of the ordinary, affluency or otherwise, etc, etc. None of this is a waste of time in my view, some will scoff and say you didn't meet anyone but if you discover stuff about the place you are going to meet girls and how they are it's all money well spent to my mind.

That said PUA is particularly hard in the FSU, you may have seen videos of guys on YouTube doing it but trust me unless you are a particularly outgoing guy it's a difficult way about it. Sure I get what you are saying about guys seeing girls on the way to meet their girl etc, that can be partly true that they see a girl that they would rather crack onto than the one they are going to meet BUT they know nothing about that girl, if she is single, if she finds him attractive, does she have kids, dies she want to date a foreigner, does she speak good enough English to even understand him? etc, etc. So chances are that PUA probably won't work well for most guys. I discovered a couple of ways a PUA approach might work in a more subtle way but never really got the chance to use it. In general where I was in the city centre in Kiev the scene didn't often lend itself well to PUA as might sometimes be thought generally down to people seemingly more self absorbed in what they are doing and so not really being open to it so much.

Faux Pas brings up the issue of how dating methods have changed over time, they have but I believe that now there are many ways to meet a girl. The new methods haven't so much replaced the old but have added to them as additional ways to meet a girl. So it's now very much a case a great variety of paths from which to choose to try to find a girl to date. ML's write many, visit many approach could still be used today I reckon but you really need big cities like Moscow, St. Pete's or possibly Kiev to carry it off in, or be willing to travel a lot in a short space of time. In general I would say it's not an easy one for most newbies to pull off as it takes a lot of understanding and delicacy in terms of understanding the approach and how to execute it. One or two mistakes with the execution of it and it won't work out well in my opinion.

ILU, the sources you have been given to use are probably the best out there but that is if you wish to use that method to find a girl. In general for the everyday looking guy even they are not likely to be the easiest ride. It usually took me a few months at a time to source one decent girl to go visit off them by which I mean where she corresponds back to me regularly is interested in me visiting her and does not come across as a scammer. Many of the girl's I contacted off them  the communication didn't last long due to lack of interest in her part so it takes time and perseverance. Even then on meeting there may be no chemistry with the girl or she may have alterior motives for wanting to meet. Tinder I hear only works well in big cities also and I've never tried it in them. To date I've not really been a tinder sort of guy.

If the methods suggested ILU aren't working for you and you don't like the sound of preserving with them then I think looking into other methods isn't a bad idea. I'm not saying they will turn out with a better outcome than the methods listed but I think some methods work better for some than other methods better for others. I think in a lot of cases though whatever method you choose you need to be on the ball, do your homework and realise that often it's not a choose method press play thing but something where there are often skill and learning needing to be done and used in order to get a good result. I've heard off guys using methods that are normally seen as no go bad methods to use but they come up trumps as they understand the mechanics of how it all works and can manipulate it to their needs with a bit of skill.

In your early days though I think a trip for tourism and recon is not a bad idea to give you feet on the ground knowledge of the situation. It doesn't need to be for long probably better if not for a whole week or more. Otherwise I think it's difficult to move in country and use different methods if your not really familiar with how things move in that country if you know what I mean.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2021, 11:10:11 PM »

You could still contact women in the city you're going to visit before you visit. It's nice to have a go to girl or girls instead of going there starting with the backup plan. Most ladies on the street aren't looking to relocate to a new country. In the past, I wrote a trip report and said I could get three phone numbers everyday talking to women on the street. I could've gotten more if I weren't busy dating the women I just talked to.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2021, 02:18:10 AM »
I agree with BillyB that having someone on the ground will help.
As for picking up women, if you have experience in recognizing a woman's interest it is possible. I remember on my trip to Kiev once we established there was not enough chemistry the girl I visited we were walking along, and she told  that girl there is checking you out, do you want me to introduce you?
If you do not like traditional sites, make profiles on Odnoklassniki and VKontakte, check for local dating groups in the area you will visit.
Further, do not put pressure on yourself. Enjoy visiting the country and the sites, and do not expect girls throwing themselves at you on every corner, unless you wear a shirt that says 'rich gullible idiot'.Which might acrually wor. :P
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline rwd123

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2021, 08:16:23 AM »
I may be repeating what others have stated -
  • One week is not long enough for WNVM. If you have other reasons to travel that is fine, just don't expect anything compelling to happen.
  • If you don't pick up women on the street in your home town, FORGET about doing it internationally.
  • Unless you have time and money to burn this is not a good plan for meeting women.
  • Age/demographics is important. Hard to provide specific advice without more information.
  • Depending on your age Tinder is a good option. Just don't communicate with women months in advance.
  • You sound desperate. Don't even think about chasing women in a foreign country if you're lonely and/or desperate.
  • Agencies in 2021 are for desperate men.
You are fantasizing and have no grip on reality.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2021, 08:58:51 AM »
I agree with BillyB that having someone on the ground will help.
As for picking up women, if you have experience in recognizing a woman's interest it is possible. I remember on my trip to Kiev once we established there was not enough chemistry the girl I visited we were walking along, and she told  that girl there is checking you out, do you want me to introduce you?
If you do not like traditional sites, make profiles on Odnoklassniki and VKontakte, check for local dating groups in the area you will visit.
Further, do not put pressure on yourself. Enjoy visiting the country and the sites, and do not expect girls throwing themselves at you on every corner, unless you wear a shirt that says 'rich gullible idiot'.Which might acrually wor. :P

That's great advice Shadow. I too admitted to the girl I met in Minsk that there was no chemistry. I could see she had none for me and me while she was nearly dressed and pleasant looking and nice enough girl I didn't have any for her. Worse our personalities were almost complete polar opposites lol not in quite every respect though I guess. Anyway, I got different to you, she proceeded in telling me where I was talking down (at least with her and probably other women also). I didn't mind as I would rather someone tell me where I am going wrong and fix it than carry on oblivious to it all and keep falling short.

Anyway, I think for certain as you found its definitely a good idea to be upfront with a girl about it especially if you can feel she isn't interested as well. As your story shows it can have beneficial results. I tend to find myself though in Ukraine I don't get eyed up a lot, I getting older now of course and I'm not sure if my look resonates that well there, I'm not Muslim or anything though. Just worth ILU noting that unless he looks like Brad Pitt he may not get much action on a street PUA approach.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2021, 09:19:20 AM »
    • You sound desperate. Don't even think about chasing women in a foreign country if you're lonely and/or desperate.
    • Agencies in 2021 are for desperate men.
    You are fantasizing and have no grip on reality.

He may be, but that is unlikely to change unless he finds someone. Thing for him to do may be to get on Fdate and contact one or more of the least attractive looking profiles on there, someone who goes on there reasonably regularly. He could have way better odds of her being interested. He could tell her up front that he just wants to meet as friends first and see how it goes, indeed he could state that on his profile. That way when he gets there he could have a cheap tour guide already lined up and at least meet a decent woman who can show him around. That he can then use as a spring board to advance further however things develop. Many girls are lonely there also and would relish the chance for some company I reckon and both of them may end up having good fun even if just good friends.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2021, 09:20:34 AM »
    ILU you sound like me lol, at least what you propose is what I did in a summer trip to Kiev, Ukraine back in 2019, so pretty recent but just before we new anything about the virus. So remember even if you go after getting the vaccine many Ukrainians may not be and personally I wouldn't go before at least getting one coronavirus vaccine jab the hospital situation out there I would not want to end up in. Anyway I did a trip report at the time which will be under that section, can't remember what I called it but will post a link here if I get the time.

Anyway, yes essentially what ML says is true but I think part of what you say is true also. I went there on the basis to do some recon etc. Now some people will write that off as wasting time, I don't, maybe I should have done that to begin with rather than 3-4 years into this venture. It's surprising what you can learn about a place and its people by just looking and analysing what is going on, how people dress, what age groups are dating, who is dating who, stuff that stand out of the ordinary, affluency or otherwise, etc, etc. None of this is a waste of time in my view, some will scoff and say you didn't meet anyone but if you discover stuff about the place you are going to meet girls and how they are it's all money well spent to my mind.

That said PUA is particularly hard in the FSU, you may have seen videos of guys on YouTube doing it but trust me unless you are a particularly outgoing guy it's a difficult way about it. Sure I get what you are saying about guys seeing girls on the way to meet their girl etc, that can be partly true that they see a girl that they would rather crack onto than the one they are going to meet BUT they know nothing about that girl, if she is single, if she finds him attractive, does she have kids, dies she want to date a foreigner, does she speak good enough English to even understand him? etc, etc. So chances are that PUA probably won't work well for most guys. I discovered a couple of ways a PUA approach might work in a more subtle way but never really got the chance to use it. In general where I was in the city centre in Kiev the scene didn't often lend itself well to PUA as might sometimes be thought generally down to people seemingly more self absorbed in what they are doing and so not really being open to it so much.

Faux Pas brings up the issue of how dating methods have changed over time, they have but I believe that now there are many ways to meet a girl. The new methods haven't so much replaced the old but have added to them as additional ways to meet a girl. So it's now very much a case a great variety of paths from which to choose to try to find a girl to date. ML's write many, visit many approach could still be used today I reckon but you really need big cities like Moscow, St. Pete's or possibly Kiev to carry it off in, or be willing to travel a lot in a short space of time. In general I would say it's not an easy one for most newbies to pull off as it takes a lot of understanding and delicacy in terms of understanding the approach and how to execute it. One or two mistakes with the execution of it and it won't work out well in my opinion.

ILU, the sources you have been given to use are probably the best out there but that is if you wish to use that method to find a girl. In general for the everyday looking guy even they are not likely to be the easiest ride. It usually took me a few months at a time to source one decent girl to go visit off them by which I mean where she corresponds back to me regularly is interested in me visiting her and does not come across as a scammer. Many of the girl's I contacted off them  the communication didn't last long due to lack of interest in her part so it takes time and perseverance. Even then on meeting there may be no chemistry with the girl or she may have alterior motives for wanting to meet. Tinder I hear only works well in big cities also and I've never tried it in them. To date I've not really been a tinder sort of guy.

If the methods suggested ILU aren't working for you and you don't like the sound of preserving with them then I think looking into other methods isn't a bad idea. I'm not saying they will turn out with a better outcome than the methods listed but I think some methods work better for some than other methods better for others. I think in a lot of cases though whatever method you choose you need to be on the ball, do your homework and realise that often it's not a choose method press play thing but something where there are often skill and learning needing to be done and used in order to get a good result. I've heard off guys using methods that are normally seen as no go bad methods to use but they come up trumps as they understand the mechanics of how it all works and can manipulate it to their needs with a bit of skill.

In your early days though I think a trip for tourism and recon is not a bad idea to give you feet on the ground knowledge of the situation. It doesn't need to be for long probably better if not for a whole week or more. Otherwise I think it's difficult to move in country and use different methods if your not really familiar with how things move in that country if you know what I mean.
    Could someone condense this blurb into a few paragraphs that make some sense.  :cluebat:

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
    « Reply #21 on: March 06, 2021, 12:43:25 PM »

I am in sales, I've asked women out by walking up to them in the
    US and in the FSU. One time I was on a date with a very hot Russian
    woman but I could see that there was no way that things were going
    to work out with her, but our waitress was all the way cute and had a
    spark in her eye.

So when the date was over I sent off the hot Russian gal in a taxi then
    walked back in and asked the cute little waitress on a date. The cute
    little waitress and I ended up rolling around on the bed in my apartment
    then she told me she was married

Immediately I got her out of my apartment. On a different trip I talked to the
    cutest little gal at a Pizza place on New Years eve and I asked her out and we
    had fun, fun, fun but she was too young for me. We had a blast ringing in the
    New Year.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 12:50:53 PM by 2tallbill »
    FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2021, 12:51:03 PM »
    The cute little waitress and I ended up rolling around on the bed in my apartment
    then she told me she was married

That's just not right !!!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
    « Reply #23 on: March 06, 2021, 02:32:01 PM »
    That's just not right !!!

I did NOT know she was married until she told me while in her underwear.
    I stopped what was about to happen and got her out of my apartment.
    She should have told me BEFORE taking most of her clothes off.
    Tab A did not go into Slot B

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
    « Reply #24 on: March 06, 2021, 03:21:12 PM »
    ILU, what 2tallbill didn't tell you in the above is that he is above average in looks, he's posted up a pic here in the past and a likeness to Bill Clinton was mentioned lol.

I'm not saying an everyday average looking guy couldn't get a result on the street even if he wasn't socially that great with a girl who was giving him the eye. The odds are likely to be a whole lot less though so as you see what method works for one doesn't necessarily work as well for another.

If you're having problems getting girls up on Fdate then chances are you aren't an above average looking guy, most guys aren't most are average looking. That's ok as it's not like we get a choice but it means you're going to have to think harder about how you go about this venture.

+-RWD Stats

Members
    Total Members: 8883
    Latest: Leroy14
    New This Month: 1
    New This Week: 0
    New Today: 0
    Stats
    Total Posts: 540999
    Total Topics: 20849
    Most Online Today: 2013
    Most Online Ever: 12701
    (January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
    Users Online
    Members: 11
    Guests: 1966
    Total: 1977

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
    Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
    Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
    Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
    Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
    Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
    Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
    Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
    Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
    Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM