It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364429 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2011, 10:35:09 AM »
For Mies (only)  :flowers:
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2011, 10:55:08 AM »
ITEM 14 and 15
ITEM 14 can be wear with item 9 (enlarged unfortunately), price of item 14
50 bucks
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 11:19:21 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline mies

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2011, 10:58:27 AM »
Thank you, Patagonie  :)

i have a jacket with fabric like that or very similar. I do not wear it often, but keep it in the closet to pet every one and then.. the color of yours is much better though :D
and the shirt.. ah.. :thumbsup:

I agree with your comments about the effect on women of touching a leather jacket. My personal "most attractive for touch apparel" were/are soft sweater/jacket. I don't know the exact name/type of the fabric, probably some combination of natural material and synthetic/microfiber. Grey in color and feels like a soft mice fur. When i see/touch it, i feel like my cat when he senses catnip, maybe a bit less violent  :D   For first/second date - totally irresistible.  8)

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2011, 11:04:09 AM »
Patagonie, I suppose you'll be using a poids lourd like this for your trip to Russia, n'est-ce pas :D?
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2011, 11:25:54 AM »
Patagonie, I suppose you'll be using a poids lourd like this for your trip to Russia, n'est-ce pas :D ?

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
No in fact a black four wheels, 6 drives, composite carbon,
very limited edition. Special licence needed :

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2011, 11:34:39 AM »
The man is a slave to fashion  :D

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2011, 11:44:43 AM »
Thank you, Patagonie  :)

i have a jacket with fabric like that or very similar. I do not wear it often, but keep it in the closet to pet every one and then.. the color of yours is much better though :D
and the shirt.. ah.. :thumbsup:

Thank

I agree with your comments about the effect on women of touching a leather jacket. My personal "most attractive for touch apparel" were/are soft sweater/jacket. I don't know the exact name/type of the fabric, probably some combination of natural material and synthetic/microfiber. Grey in color and feels like a soft mice fur. When i see/touch it, i feel like my cat when he senses catnip, maybe a bit less violent  :D   For first/second date - totally irresistible.  8)

Higuys --> read CAREFULLY what a frank woman is saying : When i see/touch it, i feel like my cat when he senses catnip, maybe a bit less violent  :D   For first/second date - totally irresistible.  8)

Mies "combination of natural material and synthetic/microfiber", i agree i think the brown flower shirt i showed in the forum is made in such fabric, and it's the sweater i ever bought.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2011, 11:48:59 AM »
Mies, just to show detail (of course almost hidden with the jacket)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2011, 12:00:11 PM »
Guys, with such a shirt :
How to introduce you :

Two girls drinking champaign at a cocktail, you want to know them.

Hi, do you want to fly with me tonight ?
Waiting one sec, the finger pointed under the jacket, showing the first butterfly.

Girls : smile
In fact i have many (opening more your jacket)
This one is Tony, the other black Jerry
And the roses one are Amanda and Tania,
The problem is Amanda and Tania are very jealous, and tatati and tatata....

Make your own story, cause i'm tired tonight.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 12:02:05 PM by Patagonie »

Offline OlgaH

« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2011, 12:10:03 PM »
Patagonie, while I like when men look stylish and cheesy, especially young men, but my advice would be: do not overdo with your style in FSU, otherwise you risk to look gay and get attention that you probably would not expect  :)

It is nice that you show what you are even through your apparel, it is important to meet a woman who accepts you for who you are.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 12:13:32 PM by OlgaH »

Offline Daveman

« Reply #110 on: May 18, 2011, 12:13:12 PM »
Patagonie, I suppose you'll be using a poids lourd like this for your trip to Russia, n'est-ce pas :D ?

LoL!! does seem like he will NEED it!  ;D

The man is a slave to fashion  :D 

Indeed... but he'll definitely turn some heads with those threads...  really dig the shoes. 
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2011, 12:26:33 PM »
Patagonie, while I like when men look stylish and cheesy, especially young men, but my advice would be: do not overdo with your style in FSU, otherwise you risk to look gay and get attention that you probably would not expect  :)

It is nice that you show what you are even through your apparel, it is important to meet a woman who accepts you for who you are.
Yes i know but i absolutely don't take care, i have no problem at all of course with my identity. And women understand quickly wich sort of guy they meet.
Getting attention, expecting a type of behavior of people i don't know are out of  my concerns. With time anyways you cannot really lie in front of the mirror of love.
The most important is to be comfortable with your style, it's why when someone, yes, overdo wich is not natural for him, so he seems strange. IN my opinion women are really more open on this issue rather than men.

Offline OlgaH

« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2011, 12:29:05 PM »
Yes i know but i absolutely don't take care...
The most important is to be comfortable with your style...

That's right. Keep your positive attitude!  :) If you are comfortable your true partner will be comfortable too.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2011, 12:31:57 PM »
That's right. Keep your positive attitude!  :) If you are comfortable your true partner will be comfortable too.
Thank you. And it's true, you are absolutely right.

Offline mies

« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2011, 01:05:27 PM »
the brown flower shirt i showed in the forum is made in such fabric
item 7 looks like the closest resemblance to that fabric type. I was going to write in the previous posts that this this item will be very useful for you :D but forgot )

as for phone number of the girl in white tight skirt, unfortunately i don't have it  ;D

So what is the truth about your Domi watch? :) (and i must say, i am completely ignorant at the watches field)

« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 01:16:52 PM by mies »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2011, 03:00:31 PM »
item 7 looks like the closest resemblance to that fabric type. I was going to write in the previous posts that this this item will be very useful for you :D but forgot )

as for phone number of the girl in white tight skirt, unfortunately i don't have it  ;D

So what is the truth about your Domi watch? :) (and i must say, i am completely ignorant at the watches field)

I would rather say Item 8 (the shirt with brown flowers)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2011, 03:16:02 PM »
Sandro and Mies are very very good 10/10
 :applaud:

Price of this watch, with his new frame is around 12-15 bucks.

Do you think really that you need to expense a bunch of money ?

She will quickly look at it (the circle around the glass is in wood) and of course she will notice the Tour Eiffel. And a lot of question, oh you are french ? I went to the Tour Eiffel, i'm fond of Paris and  tatati tatata.

Just to say that you can win the attention of a women by showing taste, créativity and a way of elegance even with almost nothing.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2011, 03:33:39 PM »
Ok everybody
I'm having a great time and i'm enjoying this forum. I've receveid unexpectedly help and i thank these persons.
Now I will be very busy  in the next days  :P :P :P

What is my feeling, now ?
Energy 58 %
Self confidence 80 %
Seduction training 65 %
Sport training : 65 %
Mojo 10 %
D-2

How i react during meeting ?
Very simple : after few minutes :
I don't like, next
Perhaps, why not, i need to focus on her personnality to anchor something in the relationship.
Yes i want. After i need to focus on her personnality too (confirm like or dislike)

Really, really i don't make any plans with any of my 13 futures meetings. Perhaps i prefer this one or this one because i'm more attracted physically, but it can change as it can be quickly counterbalancing for plenty reasons (no personnality, inability in communication  and a lot of things that often you cannot describe because it's more a question of feeling and we are very different about this issue (fortunately, so everybody can please to everybody))

I will try tomorrow to send you few photos about clothing to close the topic (not the trip report).
Some people  :clapping:
and some people  :cluebat:

wich add a lot of contrast to the report. Myself i'm really LOL :ROFL:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 03:38:46 PM by Patagonie »

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2011, 03:49:51 PM »
Pat, are you meeting FSUW who speak French, or availing yourself of an interpreter?

If not, please regale us with some recorded snippets of your conversations, I'm sure they could be...interesting :D .
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2011, 04:08:36 PM »
Pat, are you meeting FSUW who speak French, or availing yourself of an interpreter?

If not, please regale us with some recorded snippets of your conversations, I'm sure they could be...interesting :D .

Sandro you are quite impressive because you are not so far from the truth.
In fact normally afer each (or many) meetings i record my feelings. And during my first trip i was even recording some meetings. I'm very well organized and i've all on hard drive with security backup even one year and half after. It had helped me to understand my mistakes and compare guts and logical intelligence (the second loose in general). It's very important to  record "à chaud".

I have no fluent frenchy girls to meet, and i would avoid interpreter as possible, i mean in Dnepropetrovk. In Kharkov it's a little different because i know a good one, and she introduces me, and now she knows me, and i have a sort of complicity, tenderness for her, something like that.
Granted, there are remarkable people sometimes and you really enjoy their presence and spend time with them.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 04:55:47 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Kuna

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2011, 08:55:44 PM »
This is a very strange yet interesting TR and I'm really enjoying it. Fascinated that so much preparation has gone into your clothing... Almost obsessive compulsive IMHO - but each to their own.

I'm interested in where you plan on meeting the ladies, especially in dnepropetrovsk as my wife is from there and I know this city quite well now. Dressed so immaculately I think there will be a few venues you'll look (and maybe feel) out of place... But others where you'll fit into perfectly.

Where are you planning for meetings?

The weather is still quite cool at the moment but you'll see an instant change to very casual attire as soon as the temperatures rise.

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2011, 09:00:54 PM »
This is a very strange yet interesting TR and I'm really enjoying it. Fascinated that so much preparation has gone into your clothing... Almost obsessive compulsive IMHO - but each to their own.

I'm interested in where you plan on meeting the ladies, especially in dnepropetrovsk as my wife is from there and I know this city quite well now. Dressed so immaculately I think there will be a few venues you'll look (and maybe feel) out of place... But others where you'll fit into perfectly.

The weather is still quite cool at the moment but you'll see an instant change to very casual attire as soon as the temperatures rise.

yes very different TR.  the clothing thing has been obsessive.  but I think we will all enjoy his experiences as he starts to meet with the ladies that he has lined up.  Look fwd to it Patagonie!!   :popcorn:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2011, 02:25:04 AM »

I choiced Dnepropetrovsk for this trip for many goods reasons. One is that i like discover a place. Two two "goods" agencies work in this town. Three it's far from the crowded cities like Kiev, Moscow, Odessa, full of hookers, prodaters and golddigger. Fourth, it's far but not so, plane and fasts trains are available. Fifth it's a big city even so, there are plenty fishes. Sixth, with the Dnepr river i think it's great.
I have no idea where the meetings woud happen, probably near the agency.
Sunday morning i have little time to get ready, make change, find a sim card, and find the agency.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 04:56:35 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2011, 02:37:51 AM »
About clothing,
things are really easier than you think.
And less obsessive than you imagine.

Look : it's easy.
You see something a little special, you assess the price with the quality.
You wear to know if you fit in it.
You think about : with wich others clothes can i associate this one ? ok you know that you potentially add a new combo, or several combos (more items you have and more easy it is) to your wardrobe.
You pay "et voilà".

I'm just showing what you can do with little time, not too much money. Just a art of life. After it's natural, ask to the girls, they will tell you...
And you know what ? Clothes are a way to connect with ladies and to have fun, and now i want to have more and more fun as i get oldier  8)

Offline mies

« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2011, 06:39:16 AM »
After it's natural, ask to the girls, they will tell you...

yes, i support this point of view  8)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1885
Total: 1896

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM