It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364466 times)

Offline OlgaH

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2011, 01:05:53 PM »

Look : it's easy.
You see something a little special, you assess the price with the quality.
You wear to know if you fit in it.
You think about : with wich others clothes can i associate this one ? ok you know that you potentially add a new combo, or several combos (more items you have and more easy it is) to your wardrobe.
You pay "et voilà".

add some accessories and voilà ready to go!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2011, 01:37:36 PM »
add some accessories and voilà ready to go!
Let your wife do the job !  ;D
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline The Natural

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2011, 01:48:11 PM »
I'm very well organized

That's an understatement if I'd ever heard one. Sure you're not British Patagonie?  ;D

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2011, 02:03:40 PM »
Hello every
I'm packing now (in the red truck, but the truck doesn't want to enter in the flat, it's the problem, even with the help of my neighbours).

I'm exhausted, on edge, and it's not finish. The very good news is that the agency have made a perfect job, and the schedule is a piece of precision. Really i like what they have done.
More exciting,
a new lady has entered in the tour
So now on my my list, amongst the TOP four, three have agreed to meet. Really this adventure begins to be amazing.
Believe me, The Natural saw a lot of photos, those ladies are pretty good on photo.
And when you know that they are additionnaly, in average more intelligent and have more degree than the local i meet (i insist : in average), You begin to feel some power in your blood (but i stay realistic, this is the 0.1 % of the road  :D )

paka
paka
packa my suitcase
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 12:30:57 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2011, 02:05:09 PM »

That's an understatement if I'd ever heard one. Sure you're not British Patagonie?  ;D

:ROFL:

I need to ask to my mother.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2011, 03:17:16 PM »
You would never believe it,
but my suitcase weight, exactly, The british and accurate weight
of 20,0 kg (trained traveller no ? ) :toocool:

Offline OlgaH

« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2011, 03:34:08 PM »
Patagonie,

you definitely must investigate who has spoiled your French blood   :D

PS You can begin with The National Measurement Office  ;D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 03:46:14 PM by OlgaH »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2011, 09:43:22 AM »
I'M ALIVE, I'M IN THE CASTLE WITH THE DEMONS AND THE PRINCESS.

Offline OlgaH

« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2011, 10:07:18 AM »
I'M ALIVE, I'M IN THE CASTLE WITH THE DEMONS AND THE PRINCESS.

, Knight Patagonie

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2011, 10:12:34 AM »
In may 2010 knight Pat the Second (the first had been lost in the wild and we lost his trace) came into the city of Dnenopretrovsk with all his knights and his army.
He took position in the center of the town to prevent all women to escape.
First he decided to order very strict laws for all women between 20 and 40 . in case of offence a special court must judge offender in less than four hours.

All men are immediatly deported in Kerch and the whole peninsula is cut from the rest of the country by a giant digging excavator. For those who when to escape they would be put in a special jail with DSK for THREE DAYS, After, if the militia forgot them, they will be shelved in a common place to forget who they are.

All women must wear high heels at least of three inch. In front of each building, a militiaman, with a special yardstick brang by the National Measurement Office will measure each high heel. If the high heel is under three inch, the woman will  quickly suffer a brainwashing by  Professor ThinkWithNoBalls (and her assistant LetHimWithoutMoneyAfterDivorce, our special question and torture team) and drop directly in Manhattan with a baggy trouser, a T.shirt XXXL and a pair of tennis. Special torture team will inoculate her a special medicine who will prevent her to wear any make up for next twenty years.

All women, upper 15 celsius degrees must wear a skirt, of course the same punishement will be applied to the offencer. The distance between the bellybutton and the end of the skirt must be under twenty inch.

Larges panties are not at all allowed. A maximum size of only 200 square centimeters only is allowed. Before going, each woman must show her panty to be measured and recorded in our registers. After approval a certificate will be done and then they will have only to show it before leaving the building.
IN CASE OF OFFENCE
The substituting of our special torture team, Professor McDonald, will add immediately 45 pounds to the woman for the next 15 years, with no possibility to remove it.

It's all for the moment,
Patagonie Second, God save our kingdom.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 03:50:56 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2011, 10:13:45 AM »

, Knight Patagonie

Thank you very good, see above. :D

Offline ML

« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2011, 12:37:37 PM »
All women, upper 15 deegres must wear a skirt, of course the same punishement will be applied to the offencer. The distance between the bellybutton and the end of the skirt mustn't be under twenty inch.

Don't you mean "mustn't over' twenty inches."

And what is "upper 15 deegres" ?

Do you mean the top 15 percent in appearance?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2011, 12:59:04 PM »
Don't you mean "mustn't over' twenty inches."

And what is "upper 15 deegres" ?

Do you mean the top 15 percent in appearance?

Hoping it is corrected. Thank

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2011, 02:08:44 PM »
Ok everybody
Travel is not very interesting in itself.
Just i was tired, and even if i managed the best i could, i don't really rest as the airport was crowded. I burnt the last sparks of energy i had during the day.
And even an almost good night was without real effect as i started the day without energy. I was more exhausted than rested.

Airports in Ukraine are improving, and so it's more and more comfortable. In Kiev the new terminal dressed well, but now you need to walk a little to take your local flight. Surprisingly it was a one hundred plane, crowded, which took off from Kiev. So again no really time to rest.

At the airport the director of the agency was waiting me. She didn't receive my last email.
She was tired and me too of course. She dropped me in a lovely two bedrooms in the core center of Dnepropetrovsk, taking five minutes to show me the surrondings. She was professionnal. Bringing some fruits, all needed for the breakfast, towels and so on...
We have a different about a problem with paypal, because she says that many weeks or two months are needed to be credited by paypal in Ukraine.
I paid her the balance of my bill 24 hours previous my departure but she returned me my money few hours later by Paypal.
Wich didn't help me at all because for this travel (i don't want to give details) i was already a little short in cash, not having enough time to get more money.
And cash for me is always security as i don't usually rely on bank card. I used only  three  or four times during my seven lasts travels.

To summarize finally two meetings happened. Wich in fact was really enough for me with so little energy.

Total time meetings  : 5:30

Girl one, CaptainOfCustom
Total time meeting 3:30
31, black hair with green eyes, she is around between 8.2 and 8.4. She was dressed to the nines. It's obvious that these two ladies spent at least one hour or two to be dressed and got make up. Wich of course showed their initial interest. Because both had read my whole introduction.
So 1/ The agency performs well and had sent this document, wich i consider  of the master piece of my "virtual" seduction. Even if it's not extraordinarily translated, it works.
2/ The agency's director read it too but don't remind all details because she is very busy. Really this agency is very good for the moment, i give them 9/10.

Advice : if you naturally explain what is your level of maturity to these professionnals (i mean agency's employees), if you are this person, if you are fun, if they enjoy to work with you because it's fun to work with you. If you bring something to these persons, so they can believe in you, so they can sale you.
If you are a salesman and you know that you are in charge of a bad product, How could  you be really sell it ? How could you convince customers ?

This travel i learnt something new : don't hurt the proud of east people (i already know, but i just needed to remember). I asked to the director, would you like me bringing you something from the duty free because  :cluebat:
 i know that it's difficult in Ukraine to get some good products for make up  :cluebat:
(wich is true but as she probably earns perhaps as more money than me or more so  she surely don't need anyone to buy good products because she can do the same in luxuary brand shops with plenty of her money).

So CaptainOfCustom is a little shy, emotionnal and she has a secret side.
Her body language opened only at the end. Turned towards me, sitting comfortable on her seat.
But
she stays with us as my second meeting was canceled.
When we walked she stayed between 4 and 15 inchs near to me.
She touched her hair at least twice while looking at me.
She smiled me many times
She looked at me in the eyes many times
She laughed many dozens times
She begun the meeting by asking difficults and accurate questions.
Like why having choice me ?.
If someone doesn't like you he will not invest time to screen you like this.

Problem : she don't like my language, she don't have a real idea of what relocating means (but is it really a problem ?).

Finally after the meeting, as i'm really suspicious i cannot really know her level of interest as she limited her expression and in particular her body language even if i felt it positive.
At this level i credit her of 80 % of interest and considering that my first meeting, with a very low level of energy i think it's a good meeting for me, as training for the rest of the vacation.

Girl two : EleanorDeGrandet, same age than previous one. One child
Total time meeting 2:00.
Tall , with not so much high heels, you reach the 6'4 easily. She was dressed as well as CaptainOfCustoms. In the firsts seconds i taught, no it's not her, and after few minutes i began to think : why not ? She is a little enwrapped but she looks good and sensual, in fact she is gorgeous. Both girls have big breast, C at least and they don't want to hide it. She is more beautiful on photos rather than in reality so i dropped her to a 8.2 for the moment, waiting an other meeting to confirm it as i saw her erected only few seconds.
Don't waste our time :
after two minutes, she almost touch my hand,
Deep stare when we are looking each other
Always lean in in her seat (in my direction)
Smiling
Laughing
I take her hand many times, it's obvious that she liked the contact, and i was the first to draw my hand back.
I can touch the cross between her breasts and she don't move at all, no backward movement at all.
She is comfortable with me, at first time.
I validate this meeting, her interest is nearly 100 %. she flushed less than the previous girl, because we spent less time together and perhaps (or probably) because she is less emotionnal.

For both dates, at the end of the meeting, french hand kiss of course, like the Comte de Rochefort kissing the hand of Milady de Winter.

At 6:30 i was free as an another meeting had been canceled. So i bought a 3G key with a new sim car, total cost : 475 grv. Really a top top purchase. Now no headache to catch internet and stay connected. I have to thank a member of this forum because this idea is him. Really, now next time it will cost me only 100 grv to get connected.

So during the dinner i tought : how can i validate these two meetings and in particular CaptainOfCustom ???
I was too tired to hang out and just want to stay in my flat, write, rest and eventually see a movie. So no girls tonight.

So i sent ДОБЫЙ ВЕУЕР Patagonie the second, king of Dnepropetrovsk after God (no it's a joke, just Pat)
Very Surprisingly the first to answer have been CaptainOfCustoms.
Less one minute later :
good evening, how are you (first sms)
what are you doing ? Captain of Customs (second sms, sent immediately after the second)
WOWWWWWWW 8) 8) 8) :P :clapping:
I stayed playful :
Answer : i'm fine but i'm really afraid that a custom's captain comes and controls me this night.
Waiting : wich means that the girl, with her little english, is trying to understand what i sent.
Two minutes :
Is it good or is it bad ?
WOW, she needs some explanation and to feel reassured.
Me : it's a joke, it is good to joke with you.
Her : Mmmmm
Now be careful : if now you let this lady with no more information about YOUR interest you would almost loose her  :deadhorse: . I'm not in Europe i cannot play too long and with a FSU you need to SHOW. So :
Me : it's good, CaptainOfCustoms, i have liked our first meeting. Have a nice night.
Answer : thank, nice night.
Now i can tell that her interest is 100 %, A3 validated, and firsts steps climbed with success. :popcorn: :clapping: :P :thumbsup:

I didn't answer to her, saying : i'm doing tatati tatata.
As  i answered extensively and quickly to her SMS, she could guess that i was not with an other girl.
I didn't want to propose her a meeting... For example it had been possible to tell her : i'm in the restaurant, do you want to meet ?
If she would have said yes
So i could have been pretty sure that we would have gone to a more intimate relation (handclose or kiss)
WICH i don't want because i want to meet as possible a maximum of girls to screen them with the aim  to set a short list.

Tomorrow : i don't know in fact.
We will begin at 12:00, but really i'm totally relax about meetings and in fact i don't care at all to know if it will be c/ d/ H/ Madame de Chantilly, Marina Dupont or Bonita Sanchez De la Coukalacha.
At least the minimal requirement is that her foots contact the floor for the moment.
Now tomorrow i would work on my understanding of the representation's system of the women i would meet, just an exercise, if i'm not too tired.

Last thing : the first thing that the director noticed this morning was my shoes, saying i never see such one, and saying to her assistant, oh look tatati tatati, how people dress, europeans, usa guys, they dress differently, and tatata and tatati. My first date spent at least two minutes staring my shoes too.
It was Item 9 with a simple T.shirt with long sleeves and a jean, a watch of 100 bucks, sunglasses and a belt. Easy : nothing else, just the keys, an iphone, money, passport. After gdes toilets, i had recorded (into the toilets) before the end of  the meeting my firsts impressions to keep trace of my feelings (my impression about the girls, not about the toilets  :naughty: .)

Summary :
my sexual tension focuses on girl 2
my marriage tension focuses probably on girl 1 but all can change.
The good question is : "imagine you with her all around the earth, with two childrens as mother, what's your feeling Pat ?".
It's a good question rather than to plan a whole night of darkness cavalcades with the first guard regiment of cavalery of Monseigneur De Chablis and his four mistresses.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 11:02:06 PM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2011, 08:01:31 PM »
I didn't realize the French had such a good sense of humor.   :)

Well done; keep it up.   8)
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2011, 01:36:25 PM »
DAY2 Today is an another day :
i didn't rest at all so for the moment i'm always very tired, wich is not without consequences for my game.
The agency is making really a good joob, i give them a 9,5/10 for the moment.

My policy was to not use terps. So the first time we went to the agency's office i had prepared a covering with 250 euros inside. My purpose was to give this money saying : "i know interpreter are a part of your business and i respect your business but i don't want to use an interpreter at all, so you will keep the money anyways and if i need one you would send me one".

I was with this covering in my hand and we were in the office with the terp. But something in my head was ringing, like "feel your guts". Finally i dropped the covering on her table saying : it's an advance, like a fee, for interpreter's expenses. The director was happily surprised.
For the total of 6 i met only one, it's the true, was really able to speak in english, the others not at all. Digging the catalog and knowing it i can tell you that unfortunately very few girls are capable to speak good english (i mean enough to have a real discussion). It's not manipulation, all these women are real, genuine, and even if i'm a suspicious, sometimes very suspicious guy, i can tell you that i believe the agency do her best to accomplish her duty.

I can also tell you that knowing few words in russian, and telling that you are going to learn it and that you want your childrens can speak english, russian and french give you a serious bonus in your score with these women.
And really it adds some fun. For exemple each time agency people entered or go out of the office they are always struggle with the keys (does the door is closed ? Where are the key ? So now each time i cross the door i scream CLUNCHY wich of course make the girls LOL. I answer to the director when she says you have to  tatati tatati : Yes Chief with the same attitude that the Sergent Donan did in front of his huey Cobra juste before shooting a long burst of calibre 50 into the wild.

My concern is i game with a very low level of energy and now a terrific toothache, and the dentist surgery is needed now, it's impossible to imagine me spending two weeks like that. So for the moment i don't find the usual pleasure that i find in sharing time with ladies.

My second concern is the second assistant interpreter i have used today. The first had been very efficient, this one, for me, it's  :wallbash:
She don't know all the vocabulary i use, i cannot make complex meanings. I must stay in very basic jokes. Really it's a pain. You are loosing time, the girl is waiting, the poor energy i have had if vanishing. So i decided with the manager to change of interpreter.

First meeting happen  not so far from the office. She was a very tall women and very large. Photos are not really adequate in her case.

Ladie177ObelixLady
Personnaly i did'nt like. She likes me and it seems to be that pick up her phone number. FOr example we are here in a faking. A heavy work with the photo, for 177 cm she is surely near of 75 kilos rather the 65 of the ad. I don't say that nobody would dislike her but it's really not my type. She was interested but me not.

The second PradaAffair fit, dressed very differentely of others, with throuser. little make up. After fiew minutes i found her agrissive. I was rally ready to bring back those too ladies at the office to stop this B/S. Ok she don't like me and i don't like her simple : next. SHe slows down quicky after the firsts bursts but she is different from the average of the Ukrainian women, who are, generally, at first sight, sweet.

We have discussed with the director about PradaAffair, this girl is not feminine, and the director is perfectly right with this one.  So difficult to sell the product for the agency. About the agency, the assumption that they know all girls is probably true, for what i saw. As some women was flaking the schedule, and even if she tried to choice on my list as remplacement she also offered me again to see news girls. I agreed.

Three : BombaO
BombaO is a geeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooorrgguoous person. You can bring her everywhere in the worl for camping and you will never feel the uneveness of the floor. And when she was entering in the coffee, showing a very little part of the panty stucked in a so huge ass, i was thinking, perhaps it's time to call many rescue teams to have a chance to extract this poor panty. Between ass and breast god has  make a perfect symetry so you are never boring even if she changes of position.
Ok she quicly turn her and her legs towards me, i can touch her without problem
She was comfortable, staring me, smiling. Ok she is interested. Me i don't know, nothing tremendous as you can guess. We spend one hour at least discussing about fashion. she has a child. I pick up her phone number.

Four DoctorBelly a new one recommended by the agency, 27, single.
Very kind, tender, interesting. My only mistake had been to seat near to her. SHe moved and relocate in front of me, wich is message to say : i'm not enough comfortable with you sir, with my skirt, to seat on the same coach. After no problem
Lean in
Show her tongue (sexual advance).
Staring
Always smiling
Come herself at the end to kiss me in the french kiss (version bonjour).
Insist to keep as friend even if i choice an other.
ask me about others meetings.
Explaining me when she is free
Proposing me to discover the city

Very good meeting : exactly the type of girls with you will not have any problems anywhere in the world. Reliable, honest, energetic, willing to learn and to work, interesting girl. Marriage material. Problem i'm not really attracted by her, i mean physically. I answer honestly for all questions. And promise to see her again because i want to know her better. She desserves it, absolutely. Phone number.

I drop Doctor Bellly aiming for a fifth meeting with CaptainOfCustoms at 21:20 in Moch supermarket. I was a little in hurry and just in front of the entrance of my flat i recevied a SMS from her saying : i'm cooking eat and i still not to be free sorry.
Weird, you don't wait  the hour of the meeting to send such thing, it's not really polite or she came, and after one or two minutes, seing nobody, she had had a tantrum et zou. With girls every thing is possible. For the moment no news. And i don't answer. I'm waiting to see the director to have her point of view.

Ok during these two days, i saw 6 girls, not the most interesting of my initial list.
As anticipated the three ennemies of the women in the international dating are the food and a too talentuous photograph. True. And the third is to not improve her english skills.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 12:22:45 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Gator

« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2011, 02:15:29 PM »
I didn't realize the French had such a good sense of humor.   :)

Well done; keep it up.   8)

Yes, it is a refreshing change.

Offline OlgaH

« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2011, 03:43:18 PM »

My concern is i game with a very low level of energy and now a terrific toothache, and the dentist surgery is needed now, it's impossible to imagine me spending two weeks like that.

just trying to help to soothe your pain a little bit (from Russian jokes):

Three messieurs (age of 50, 60 and 80) are playing cards. Their conversation turns on women. A 50 y.o. says: the most beautiful part is a woman's legs. When I look at a gorgeous pair of legs I feel aesthetic pleasure. A 60 y.o. answers: Oh no, for me it is a woman's breast the most beautiful part! A 80 y.o. takes his part: Messieurs! No and no! Women have something else... I can't recall what exactly right now but it is très charmant!!

Paris. Early morning. A street cleaner swings his broom. Swish-swish-swish-swish... Suddenly he noticed a pretty woman in mini skirt and his broom starts to "swish" faster. A window opens and a woman screams to the street cleaner: Monsieur! Shame on you! You throw out of rhythm the whole Quarter!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 03:52:34 PM by OlgaH »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #143 on: May 23, 2011, 12:28:31 AM »
just trying to help to soothe your pain a little bit (from Russian jokes):

Three messieurs (age of 50, 60 and 80) are playing cards. Their conversation turns on women. A 50 y.o. says: the most beautiful part is a woman's legs. When I look at a gorgeous pair of legs I feel aesthetic pleasure. A 60 y.o. answers: Oh no, for me it is a woman's breast the most beautiful part! A 80 y.o. takes his part: Messieurs! No and no! Women have something else... I can't recall what exactly right now but it is très charmant!!

Paris. Early morning. A street cleaner swings his broom. Swish-swish-swish-swish... Suddenly he noticed a pretty woman in mini skirt and his broom starts to "swish" faster. A window opens and a woman screams to the street cleaner: Monsieur! Shame on you! You throw out of rhythm the whole Quarter!
Oh it's so cute
Thank you for your support

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #144 on: May 23, 2011, 08:25:29 AM »
Day 3
Today dentist day.
Suffering a heavy pain, increasing more and more, i asked the agency to find a dentist. So instead of my date i dated my dentist, Yulia, who, of course don't
see my best profile to begin.
In fact she spent two hours into my mouth.
In the beginning, i was happy, i can even say impress by a such modern place.
But after one hour on my seat, the mouth always opened, i began to find such situation unpleasant.
Especially when they need to put above my mouth a sort of plastic sheet. And things improved worse and worse, they filled the hole wich some pasta.
After two hours, the hole was finally fillet but now they need to remove the surplus.
Now it's 3 PM and my date is at rendez-vous, already delayed one time for me. So i asked the interpret with my hand and showed her the watch and pointed three fingers towards her.
Now the dentist tried to perform her best, removing all the mecanical system in front of my mouth. BUT the mouth cannot close really as there is 1/12 inch  in surplus wich prevent the jaws to close. Each time she took the abrasor she removed at leat 1/2000 inch. I taught : at 8 i would be on this damned seat. So i ask a bigger abrasor.
At 3:15 i decided to leave the seat, regardless of if my jaws close or not.
A lady mustn't wait too much.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 08:39:15 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #145 on: May 23, 2011, 08:50:44 AM »
Elle a les yeux clairs et les pupilles faucon crécerelle
je la vois dans l'entrefouillis de ses boucles mauves
Elle se cache dans mon regard et se penche à l'envie
dans le dédale de sa pudibonderie
Bringing back and looking back
She offered me an additionnal break time
Just to jump in the seaside
Je veux la bercer dans le calice de mes mains,
Juste un disque de Joe Dassin à contre-point.
Devinant dans les ombrages du tramway
sa silhouette nonchalante dériver
dans l'emotional tension
Ses rêves vrais irriser dans la ville assoupie
et enfin vivre le rêve éveillé.

Special Dnepropetrovsk Event 2011, Pat
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 09:01:54 AM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #146 on: May 23, 2011, 10:54:12 AM »
Pat, did you really set of on this trip knowing that you had a potential tooth problem?

That, after such careful planning with the clothes!!

Offline ML

« Reply #147 on: May 23, 2011, 10:57:41 AM »

Four DoctorBelly a new one recommended by the agency, 27, single.
Very kind, tender, interesting. My only mistake had been to seat near to her. SHe moved and relocate in front of me, wich is message to say : i'm not enough comfortable with you sir, with my skirt, to seat on the same coach. After no problem
Lean in
Show her tongue (sexual advance).
Staring
Always smiling
Come herself at the end to kiss me in the french kiss (version bonjour).
Insist to keep as friend even if i choice an other.
ask me about others meetings.
Explaining me when she is free
Proposing me to discover the city

Whose actions are you describing here; yours or hers?

Are you saying she didn't want to sit beside you; yet gave you French kiss later?

Something in the food caused the change??

Offline Gator

« Reply #148 on: May 23, 2011, 11:49:33 AM »

Are you saying she didn't want to sit beside you; yet gave you French kiss later?

I read that she did not want to sit beside him but in front, then stared into his eyes in the manner a RW does when she is keenly interested.

It was not the American definition of "French kiss," rather the French definition of a bonjour kiss.  Americans would call it an air kiss or a peck on the cheek.  I have received such by French women and RW.  My limited experience says the RW version is more moist and not as quick, a subtle yet remarkable difference.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #149 on: May 23, 2011, 03:03:03 PM »
Pat, did you really set of on this trip knowing that you had a potential tooth problem?

That, after such careful planning with the clothes!!
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Of course not, i think the flight launched the problem.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541012
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1914
Total: 1925

+-Recent Posts

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM