It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364306 times)

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #175 on: May 25, 2011, 12:32:11 PM »
Regarding the gal you met who you think is 'the one.'

First, I would tell her how you feel in very strong words.
Then push very hard for her to delay her trip to Moscow.

If she does, then great; you proceed on with her.

But if she doesn't; then I would take this as an indication (but not proof) that she really doesn't have the same feelings toward you.

Now, aside from the above; I think two meetings with the second being 6 hours is a little soon to be finding 'the one.'

I second mostly the advice that Gator has given to you.

+1

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #176 on: May 25, 2011, 12:59:53 PM »
"Now, aside from the above; I think two meetings with the second being 6 hours is a little soon to be finding 'the one.'

I absolutely agree. Finding the one till now. It's what i've said : "for the moment".
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #177 on: May 25, 2011, 06:08:17 PM »

Now i'm going to :
Find and book a flight from Kharkov to my country for saturday or sunday.
Bought a train ticket to Kharkov.
Leave here after having my third and last lesson of russian.
Spend one or two days more in Kharkov, spending good time with people i like.
Return to the homeland and spend a quiet week of vacation and have some business to do too. Stop to spend money here in Dnepropetrovsk and keep it for later.

I admire your commitment to the women headed to Moscow.  What do you tell her?  If it were me, I would inform her of my decision in few words WITHOUT looking like a begging puppy dog. 

Crimea is a delightful place.  If you wait for her until July and August, she is more than the "Woman of the Moment"   She is the woman of your summer of 2011.  Hopefully, she is as good as you think (or hope) she might be.

Are you sure?  I recall once passing on a ménage ŕ trois in Kiev in 2002 with a 29-yo beauty.  I passed because I was looking for wifey material and she wanted only to have a good time and explore her attraction towards women.   I still think about that opportunity even though it is long gone.  And each time I  kick myself in the ass. :deadhorse:

Offline ML

« Reply #178 on: May 25, 2011, 07:38:11 PM »

I recall once passing on a ménage ŕ trois in Kiev in 2002 with a 29-yo beauty.  I passed because I was looking for wifey material and she wanted only to have a good time and explore her attraction towards women.   I still think about that opportunity even though it is long gone.  And each time I kick myself in the ass.

And, as well you should (the kick that is).
Looking for wifey material is no excuse to pass this up.
You didn't have to choose her as the wifey.
However, what did you know about the third party?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #179 on: May 25, 2011, 08:14:51 PM »
Hey Buddies
We perfectly know that the adventure can be not rewarding and that you have to forge ahead, and you do it sometimes almost blind.

It's why i stopped to visit one because i succeeded one time and failed one time. But the failure let me more bad memorize than the success.

I mean, with experience, you try to work strategically,  by using the road wich offers you the better chances statiscally.
But there is a moment where you are almost bling and you have to make the move.

In this case feeling chemistry (AND SHE gave me big IOI (not only big but many)) , guessing her as woman having later the willing to follow the man, Checking she knows what a relation abroad means, her explaining me for wich reasons she wants such a thing (non materialistic reasons), knowing a good english allowing from the scratch a good understanding and so better chance of succes in time .... MEANING SHE HAS POTENTIAL for marriage (perhaps she will not be the righ woman for me , it's possible; only time will let me to know) I MUST MAKE THE MOVE.

MAKE THE MOVE is to say : you are the ONE, and i will courtship you as the one.
You have two possibilites after :
1/ Courtship her and only her
2/ Make multiple games

Danger of 2/ if she smells, if she feels one sec that you are playing, you are potentially dead. Because she will loose instantly some or many interest for you
If you play 2/ you must play a perfect game (During one travel, visiting two ladies in the same country, I changed the tag of my suitcase by an other to let Miss 2 believe that i was coming directly from my homeland).

As neither of two invest themself deeply, i mean totally (read again what EM has written in her site) the relationship is going nowhere. And when you enter in the UNIQUE mode the girl must follow as soon as possible, if not the relationship is not well balanced.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 08:31:55 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #180 on: May 25, 2011, 08:44:44 PM »

I admire your commitment to the women headed to Moscow.  What do you tell her?  If it were me, I would inform her of my decision in few words WITHOUT looking like a begging puppy dog. 

I tell her : i need to know if we meet or not, because it doesn't make any sense now for me to stay in this city. I'm not a newbie and i had had already some girlfriends and i know you can be the one. But now i NEED to know if we meet or not because i must reschedule all : train to Kharkov, new plane and flat and taxi

Her
Answer : no meeting possible.

I told her ok, i'm going to move to Harkov to see people i like (she knows that i have some acquaintances and of course it's a big social proof in favor of me, letting little suspens like (this man is telling the truth or does he have an other one to see in Kharkov ???) and i will return in my country saturday or sunday.

Then she proposed me to stay in contact, meet in july or august, take time to arrange vacation, she proposed me to go in my favorite dream location (IOI : she wants to go where you dream to go).

Crimea is a delightful place.  If you wait for her until July and August, she is more than the "Woman of the Moment"   She is the woman of your summer of 2011.  Hopefully, she is as good as you think (or hope) she might be.

Are you sure?  I recall once passing on a ménage ŕ trois in Kiev in 2002 with a 29-yo beauty.  I passed because I was looking for wifey material and she wanted only to have a good time and explore her attraction towards women.   I still think about that opportunity even though it is long gone.  And each time I  kick myself in the ass. :deadhorse:

Time will tell us, i'm not Madame Irma (famous clairvoyante in my country), thank Gator.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 08:52:57 PM by Patagonie »

Offline The Natural

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #181 on: May 26, 2011, 04:40:47 AM »
MAKE THE MOVE is to say : you are the ONE, and i will courtship you as the one.
You have two possibilites after :
1/ Courtship her and only her
2/ Make multiple games

Danger of 2/ if she smells, if she feels one sec that you are playing, you are potentially dead. Because she will loose instantly some or many interest for you
If you play 2/ you must play a perfect game (During one travel, visiting two ladies in the same country, I changed the tag of my suitcase by an other to let Miss 2 believe that i was coming directly from my homeland).

Can't really offer you advise (not that you are looking for some) as to what to do now. We here reading this has not been privvy to the discussions you and the lady has had, the body language and so on, so it's impossible to have a strong opinion on that.

So it is, as you say, two choices. Either be dead honest about your intentions, desires and plans or be a player. As you know, I'm the former as it's just not "me" to do it any other way. Being deceitful leaves a bad taste in my mouth, not only considering her feelings, but my self worth as well.

I don't pass moral judgement though, as each man must answer for himself and stand by his actions. But aside from the moral aspect, I also think it is very difficult to keep her in the dark, if you have something to hide. My opinion on FSU women is that they tend to be rather jealous and therefore ask you questions with a specific reason in mind; to find out if you're real and not playing games and has only her in your mind, IF you have suggested so.

Have you and the lady made an agreement to meet in Crimea in August? Perhaps you can have some faith and wait for her, meet her there and spend much more time to get to know her. Then IF it doesn't work, you can try and get some dates with others while still there. But only AFTER it is apparent things doesn't work out with this lady.

But perhaps it will. Perhaps she is the woman of your dreams and vice versa. Then being a player and risk losing all that would really be a tragedy.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #182 on: May 26, 2011, 10:35:04 AM »

Can't really offer you advise (not that you are looking for some) as to what to do now. We here reading this has not been privvy to the discussions you and the lady has had, the body language and so on, so it's impossible to have a strong opinion on that.

So it is, as you say, two choices. Either be dead honest about your intentions, desires and plans or be a player. As you know, I'm the former as it's just not "me" to do it any other way. Being deceitful leaves a bad taste in my mouth, not only considering her feelings, but my self worth as well.

I don't pass moral judgement though, as each man must answer for himself and stand by his actions. But aside from the moral aspect, I also think it is very difficult to keep her in the dark, if you have something to hide. My opinion on FSU women is that they tend to be rather jealous and therefore ask you questions with a specific reason in mind; to find out if you're real and not playing games and has only her in your mind, IF you have suggested so.

Have you and the lady made an agreement to meet in Crimea in August? Perhaps you can have some faith and wait for her, meet her there and spend much more time to get to know her. Then IF it doesn't work, you can try and get some dates with others while still there. But only AFTER it is apparent things doesn't work out with this lady.

But perhaps it will. Perhaps she is the woman of your dreams and vice versa. Then being a player and risk losing all that would really be a tragedy.

Really i like you Natural
 :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
I cannot myself better explain my mindset, you wrote it PERFECTLY, on each clue.

And yes SHE's proposed by herself to go together in july or in august. How is it possible to have more ? And she want to please me because i have said that i never visited Crimean and i would do so much. In my opinion it's time to calm down (to be alone, in such situation is VERY difficult, you have a lot of doubt : YES we are human !!!)
I"m a player but there is moment to be and a moment to engage yourself in an UNIQUE way, wich of course is the road of the success, elseif you are a compulsory  sex oriented dater or non capable of any engagement.

I'm reading again your post Natural and it's absolutely PERFECT. You understand me on the right sense.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #183 on: May 26, 2011, 11:03:21 AM »
No, I was told that it means "shame about the face".

Dude, it is not boat race. It is Butter face.

I'm going through all this pages because it is slow here.

All I can say so far is: Sick.

Get back to you guys when I'm done reading.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
« Reply #184 on: May 26, 2011, 11:08:48 AM »

Dude, it is not boat race. It is Butter face.

I'm going through all this pages because it is slow here.

All I can say so far is: Sick.

Get back to you guys when I'm done reading.

No, the saying is "Nice legs but shame about the boat race"

which means:  "Nice legs but shame about the face"

It is cockney slang, and was verified by NickNick who is from that region.

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
« Reply #185 on: May 26, 2011, 11:11:32 AM »
Really i like you Natural
 :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
I cannot myself better explain my mindset, you wrote it PERFECTLY, on each clue.

And yes SHE's proposed by herself to go together in july or in august. How is it possible to have more ? And she want to please me because i have said that i never visited Crimean and i would do so much. In my opinion it's time to calm down (to be alone, in such situation is VERY difficult, you have a lot of doubt : YES we are human !!!)
I"m a player but there is moment to be and a moment to engage yourself in an UNIQUE way, wich of course is the road of the success, elseif you are a compulsory  sex oriented dater or non capable of any engagement.

I'm reading again your post Natural and it's absolutely PERFECT. You understand me on the right sense.

Relax and enjoy the moment!  If it is meant to be your wishes will come true and you will be together with her in Crimea in July/August!!

Offline Muzh

« Reply #186 on: May 26, 2011, 11:59:18 AM »
You mean some guys do like a big ass . . . . not counting some of the tribes in Africa?

Americans and maybe Brits love bony asses. Most of the civilized world loves a nice dramatic ass.

Almost there.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Muzh

« Reply #187 on: May 26, 2011, 12:35:39 PM »
Wow. Sick. As in, Pat are you a CPA? My goodness, the detail on the planning. Sick. (Good sick, just in case our French ami is not aware of our idioms.)

At one point I was going to agree with Mendy regarding the Metrosexual comment. Now I have a better picture. Which brings me to a comment to Patagonie. Too much emphasis to the clothing can give you the wrong portrait with the ladies. People in UA are obssessed with designer clothing. I should say, the players not interested in serious relationships are the ones obssessed. This is why I was going to agree with Mendy's assessment. It can give the ladies the impression of very a superficial man. Specially the shoes. Nice shoes, BTW. A couple of years ago the fad in UA were elongated shoes that would curve up at the tip a la Aladdin. Mercifully, the fad quickly disappeared.

Now, let's go to the "meaty" part. Here is a good chance for you to develop something with #one. If she is really going to Moscow or not is irrelevant. My take is that she wants to see how serious you are regarding her. (Ergo, my clothing comments)

IF you are serious about her, the rules of the game changed. It's your move now.

And then again, I can be completely wrong.

@ Gator. I didn't have to kick myself in the ass. I knew better.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #188 on: May 26, 2011, 01:12:50 PM »
Relax and enjoy the moment!  If it is meant to be your wishes will come true and you will be together with her in Crimea in July/August!!
Thank you very much Rubicon, everybody needs little chance to success, i hope the stars will shine.
But if these vacations really happen,  :P 8) ;D

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #189 on: May 26, 2011, 01:28:25 PM »
Wow. Sick. As in, Pat are you a CPA? My goodness, the detail on the planning. Sick. (Good sick, just in case our French ami is not aware of our idioms.)

At one point I was going to agree with Mendy regarding the Metrosexual comment. Now I have a better picture. Which brings me to a comment to Patagonie. Too much emphasis to the clothing can give you the wrong portrait with the ladies. People in UA are obssessed with designer clothing. I should say, the players not interested in serious relationships are the ones obssessed. This is why I was going to agree with Mendy's assessment. It can give the ladies the impression of very a superficial man. Specially the shoes. Nice shoes, BTW. A couple of years ago the fad in UA were elongated shoes that would curve up at the tip a la Aladdin. Mercifully, the fad quickly disappeared.

Now, let's go to the "meaty" part. Here is a good chance for you to develop something with #one. If she is really going to Moscow or not is irrelevant. My take is that she wants to see how serious you are regarding her. (Ergo, my clothing comments)

IF you are serious about her, the rules of the game changed. It's your move now.

YOUR ARE RIGHT, there is a time to play and there is a time to love, i choiced to move, and I. I'm in Kharkov now, making an halt, and in 29 hours my plane will take off to my homeland. This is not superficiality, this a good sense in thinking, a knowledge of yourself and other people, the balls of making quick decision, and the congrence is to do it, assessing in accordance with your owns values and your goals, inconvenients and advantages of your decision, but with responsability.

And then again, I can be completely wrong.

@ Gator. I didn't have to kick myself in the ass. I knew better.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #190 on: May 26, 2011, 01:30:59 PM »
CPA ?
you mean
Certified Public Accountant ?

Offline Muzh

« Reply #191 on: May 26, 2011, 01:36:38 PM »
YOUR ARE RIGHT, there is a time to play and there is a time to love, i choiced to move, and I. I'm in Kharkov now, making an halt, and in 29 hours my plane will take off to my homeland. This is not superficiality, this a good sense in thinking, a knowledge of yourself and other people, the balls of making quick decision, and the congrence is to do it, assessing in accordance with your owns values and your goals, inconvenients and advantages of your decision, but with responsability.

Aw, I was hoping that you were going to make an attempt. But, you are the one who talked to her not me. I wish you luck.

BTW, if you are in the city, take the Metro to Pushkinska Station. Cafe Paris is off the Metro. Nice place.

This is a nice info site in English: http://www.kharkovinfo.com/

Offline Muzh

« Reply #192 on: May 26, 2011, 01:37:10 PM »
CPA ?
you mean
Certified Public Accountant ?

That would be a yes.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #193 on: May 26, 2011, 01:49:07 PM »

Aw, I was hoping that you were going to make an attempt. But, you are the one who talked to her not me. I wish you luck.

BTW, if you are in the city, take the Metro to Pushkinska Station. Cafe Paris is off the Metro. Nice place.

It's a good idea, why not tomorrow. But if i remember on the plan it's perpendicular to Lenina Square, am i correct ?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #194 on: May 26, 2011, 01:51:19 PM »

An attempt ? To meet others women  ? you mean ?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #195 on: May 26, 2011, 02:50:44 PM »
For the trip, and to make things clear :

Considering that my seventh meeting can be my match, but as she was leaving  Dnepropetrovsk, i've decided to return to my country by having a halt in Harkov, where i have some acquaintance. Inded Pegasus airlines (thank ManLooking) provides cheaps flights near my city. Wich is convenient for me.

Now it's like a bet, we will see if her interest will endure or not.
In this case we would schedule vacations in Crimean, her proposition. It's possible for me to perform it since july, wich means around five weeks to wait, wich is not a big deal.
If it's doesn't work i should restart from the beginning as any newbie (with my previous experience however,  :P ;D )

I will choice again Dnepropetrovsk, considering not having fish all fishes in this city. The logistic is very good for me here and i found my mark. And i have had good time during my three russian lessons with a young lady teacher. (so now i enjoy to try to understand what is wrote in cyrillic, wich is pretty much interesting for me because my life is improving on a daily basis, outcomes are appreciables)

Now i'm making an internal work to cut her from my mind, in the way to protect me.  This is not an easy job. Better to focus on my business and rest for the second week of vacation. The communication will restart mid june really as she is in Russia now.

Pat
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 09:54:08 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #196 on: May 26, 2011, 09:36:48 PM »

That would be a yes.
No i'm not Muzh. Probably i try to bring a more scientific approach about human things, to decrease (to try) the part of subjectivity.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #197 on: May 27, 2011, 07:32:43 AM »
An attempt ? To meet others women  ? you mean ?

Sorry I couldn't get back to you yesterday. No, I mean the girl who said she was visiting her relative in Moscow.

Also, you are correct the cafe is perpendicular to Lenina.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #198 on: May 27, 2011, 07:35:34 AM »
I arrived yesterday at the end of the afternoon after five hours of train with a lady in her 60's who only speaks italian. So with my french, english, very little russian and little arabic, and little spanish we arranged our time in the wagon.
Someone came to pick me up and i had arrenged a two nights renting for a one bedroom flat.
After a little lunch in an under ground asian restaurant my contact came and we spent little time to chit-chat together.
Today big promenade with a little lunch in my favorite restaurant : a self service restaurant wich deliver you a SHIOTT of 50 grns. After i headed to Sumskaya and made a halt in a nice kaфe enjoying the sun and taking some photos of the queens who were walking along the sidewalk.
I took the direction of the park, just in front of the terrace and finally i found what i was searching for a long time : the delphinium stadium.
My god. Really what a delicious afternoon ! I've never seen dolphins in real.
Really professional and totally amazing. Really if your lady is coming with you go for a tour in the delphinium stadium, and if you have childrens of course you should !

Typical event on Kharkov's sidewalks and often in FSU :
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 07:38:10 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Muzh

« Reply #199 on: May 27, 2011, 07:40:00 AM »
No i'm not Muzh. Probably i try to bring a more scientific approach about human things, to decrease (to try) the part of subjectivity.

I'm sorry Patagonie, but it is being lost in translation. I'll try to refrain from idioms and other jokes. My bad.

The CPA comment was made because of how precise you were in your preparation, not your profession.

Also, I just read that you are considering the lady I referred as #1. Is that correct?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1866
Total: 1877

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM