It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364281 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #400 on: October 01, 2013, 12:58:15 AM »
Things are now easier after five weeks.
Daughter is making progress when reading the language, and she starts to understand some basic french.
My wife is now owning the home. Some would say that i have "slaved" her in domestic work, but the truth is that she don't work so her daily rythmin has to find some things to do. So she comes along with daughter to school four days per week and she cooks. She also starts to do more cleaning.
As men i do little job and all repair for the home and the family, and i work and take care of business.

Everyone made his quarrel or sulked, this week it was daughter. I am aware of this. Any guys should be aware that he will have to manage this type of behavior (and you will let sweat some irritation).
I met an ukrainian girl of 35 married to a a fellow countryman and she told me that she was hysteric the first year.

The fact is also that often guys are older and use to live alone. Generally ukranian ladies used to live in communauty (with mother, children), so the "gap", added to all cultural differences is more difficult to fulfill.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #401 on: October 04, 2013, 03:10:44 PM »
We went not long time ago to a multilanguage meeting.

A georgian guy, fluent in russian, was there.
I let my wife talked to him and went out in the street few moment. And when i returned, there was a young guy sitted in front of her.
After three seconds i understood that something was wrong with him.
He started to very smile at me. And when in the same time i touched and hughed my wife i saw his face turning sad.
Few seconds after he stood up and left.
He was gay.
Georgian guy noticed also and told to my wife.

It is funny because France authorizes now the marriage between gay.
My wife explained me that this is the first time she saw one.
Perhaps we should have shot some photos to have some memory ?  :D

In Ukraine they hide themselves, and my wife joining the mouvement to the speaking showed me what
happens to them in her country : the best i have found to help you to understand is this one :  :deadhorse:

Just to help you to understand some cultural difference.

I told to my wife that is an offence here to tell some words not in the proper manner.

Is it the oppression, or is there really less gays in Ukraine (and lesbians) ?

What do you think ?
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Operation White Panther
« Reply #402 on: October 06, 2013, 11:59:11 AM »
My wife, since we know each other, is regulary hitted by men here in France, sometimes she told me about.

Today she was on her social site and i was not so far, she got a message, even two today, and i was very close when he posted the second. She told me look this guy, he tries to talk to me since the beginning of the year.
She showed me and translated  messages for me. The guy was obsiouly in my city and be able to speak russian.

What was not understable is why he has sent messages. Photos on site shows clearly thtat she is freshly married, changed of name, and before it was understable that she was having a boyfriend : me.

I told to my wife : lets have some fun.

I sat in front of the keyboard and typed : "call me on XX XX XX XX XX,  :-* "
I just finished to press enter that my phone was ringing.
It was him.
I introduced myself as the husband of "first name of my wife".
The guy looked like stupid.
I told him that it is better to chase singles rather than married ones.
I didn't speak too long, this guy was non only stupid because of the situation but you can feel that he was having nothing in his game.

I am always, more i know about how men act in real life with women (and remember that i was like many of them only six years ago), astonished by their behavior.

Two hours after i tought about him and realized the five points he needs to know (among many), just question of common sense :

1/ There are many single women, if you are want to chase focus on them, you will have better results and really less problems.
2/ When you choice a pseudo avoid all this type of "machoNAME OF MY CITY), with aw it is ok to crash, hoping that you don't just want to fuck the whores of the city.
3/ When you send a sms (maximum two) or a message to a lady, if she don't answer, the most appropriate action to do is : NEXT
4/ When you are just typing a sunday at two in the afternoon on your computer stupids messages, it just means that you are a loser, because a guy who has a real life is busy till the end of the week end (try to call them after 19h but never during the week end).
5/ If a girl give you her phone saying call me, do it in the second can  show that you are just needy.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 12:02:00 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #403 on: October 06, 2013, 10:13:23 PM »
Patagonie, your last post is very funny!

You engaged in "mate guarding" which shows respect to your wife, and that you are not afraid of competition.  So you demonstrated high value also.
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #404 on: October 07, 2013, 12:44:11 AM »
What trapped definitively the guy was the emoticon (a kiss) following the call me to "my number".  :P

Reaction of my wife : just one an other funny thing that her husband succeeded. And some fun to tell to her relatives.
And of course, you are right, better value.
The funniest was how fast this guy call me : maximum three seconds after the end of my messgage.  :ROFL:

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #405 on: October 07, 2013, 01:21:28 AM »
What trapped definitively the guy was the emoticon (a kiss) following the call me to "my number".  :P

Reaction of my wife : just one an other funny thing that her husband succeeded. And some fun to tell to her relatives.
And of course, you are right, better value.
The funniest was how fast this guy call me : maximum three seconds after the end of my messgage.  :ROFL:

I did not chase married women, but, I recognize some of this behavior in my past.  :cluebat:

NO MORE!  :clapping:

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #406 on: October 07, 2013, 09:14:31 AM »
My wife, since we know each other, is regulary hitted by men here in France, sometimes she told me about.

Perhaps now you can understand why so many WW are, as so many men here state, "bitches".  Continuous pick up attempts become tiresome.  That doesn't happen in Ukraine. 

In any event, it is nice to read things are going well for you.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 09:16:33 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #407 on: October 07, 2013, 10:25:07 AM »
Perhaps now you can understand why so many WW are, as so many men here state, "bitches".  Continuous pick up attempts become tiresome.  That doesn't happen in Ukraine. 

Your view is, that WW are hit on much more than FSUW? 

I would certainly welcome the views of an actual FSUW who grew up in the FSU as to that viewpoint.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #408 on: October 07, 2013, 10:30:15 AM »
Hit on much more in the West than FSUW in the FSU.  Definitely.  I posted before that WW (at least in North America, I can't speak for Europe) cannot dress the way FSUW do in the FSU, because they would be harassed continuously.   The attitude toward women is different in the FSU, particularly if a woman is married.

There are other differences, though.  Groping on public transport is pretty common in cities, at least in Ukraine.  However, grope the wrong woman, and a man could very well end up being beaten when he exits the bus/metro.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #409 on: October 12, 2013, 07:56:09 AM »
Very nice topic.
But are you sure that FSU ladies are less hitted than AW ?
The link is about a nice 8 getting hitted in FSU, in hidden camera.

Here :

Those girls don't seem to share your opinion Boethius. However .... next time i will tell you.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #410 on: October 13, 2013, 01:31:21 PM »
Your "lady" went to the Kursk Vokzal, which has always been known as a place to find prostitutes, and to the park, also, when alone, a place to find a short term partner, and then complains about men approaching her.  What was not noted in the translation was while in the park, when she said she had a boyfriend, the man who approached her asked "So what are you doing here?"

Ask any normal FSUW if she would go to Kursk Vokzal, or the Kyiv Bus station, to eat lunch.

It is akin to going to a dance club, and being offended when you are asked to dance.  Had she been walking on Arbat and faced the same, I would agree with you.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #411 on: October 14, 2013, 06:17:07 PM »

Some men prefer married women. They don't want commitment in a relationship, just a woman part time for a fling and excitement. Married women can give that to those guys better than single women since they are less likely to seek commitment and their feelings are less likely to be hurt.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #412 on: October 31, 2013, 09:15:52 AM »
Hit on much more in the West than FSUW in the FSU.  Definitely.  I posted before that WW (at least in North America, I can't speak for Europe) cannot dress the way FSUW do in the FSU, because they would be harassed continuously.   The attitude toward women is different in the FSU, particularly if a woman is married.

There are other differences, though.  Groping on public transport is pretty common in cities, at least in Ukraine.  However, grope the wrong woman, and a man could very well end up being beaten when he exits the bus/metro.

Last time i was saying, despite the video link i posted, that i would tell you more....

In fact I personnaly think that Boethius is correct about her analysis, and this it also true in Europe also.
My wife agrees about this also.
However, in gaming approach, i see no really difference between western men and eastern men (WHEN they approach), generally it is a direct hitting endeavor totally under women radar.

What is interesting here, would be to welcome more women opinion who have lived both in the west and in the east, even if i know that they are not a lot.

It is true that my wife is noticing that she is frequently tooted by cars when she walks, especially alone. Some guys even stop.
Yesterday she was waiting me in front of our compounds, on the sidewalk, me coming to pickup her by car.
She was wearing a jeans, a black leather jacket and high black leather boots. During few minutes cars honked and some even stopped  :P .

I personaly begin to think that the sexual repression in our western societies is in progress. This is my explanation, in the east genders are not frustated (really less) to live their sexuality and love affairs.  :rolleyes:

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #413 on: October 31, 2013, 05:35:59 PM »
Yesterday she was waiting me in front of our compounds, on the sidewalk, me coming to pickup her by car. She was wearing a jeans, a black leather jacket and high black leather boots. During few minutes cars honked and some even stopped  :P .I personaly begin to think that the sexual repression in our western societies is in progress.
Pat, maybe that's not due to sexual repression but to the fact that a sidewalk stander/sidewalker in that type of attire is usually perceived - in France and elsewhere - to be engaged in the world's oldest profession ;D.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #414 on: November 02, 2013, 05:16:36 AM »
It is where it becomes interesting Sandro, why do you think that she can be "oldest job in the world ?".
Why all this guys in France can think such a thing, knowing that where i live it is not the place where they work at all ?

And so why in the same conditions Ukrainians men will not notice her ?

Precision given by my wife : ukrainians guys would be likely to honk her if she would have  been in mini skirt or in short, which was not. And she also don't wear  a lot of make up.

SO  :popcorn:

Is the beauty so rare in France ?
Is the feminity so rare in France ?

will tell you more about our last experience of yesterday.

But post here more about what you think about human psychology when people  are confronted to  somebody  who breaks the ordinary couple's codes.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 08:09:14 AM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #415 on: November 02, 2013, 08:11:01 AM »
Pat, the western woman is aware of the reaction she will get from men according to her dress, mannerisms etc.

So a WW who was dressed and had the mannerisms of your wife (and, of course, I am only guessing at the total package here) would be careful as to where she stood, which direction she was looking, etc. 

Her actions would all be designed to not draw unwanted attention to herself until she were safe in the car with the man whom she did want to appreciate her looks.

Because many women in FSU do dress provocatively, and actually look like hookers, the FSU men grow immune to their looks.

I have noted before that this accounts for the widely held, but erroneous idea, that FSU women are much more attractive than WW.  i.e. Prostitutes have known for thousands of years how to dress to draw the attention of men.  The WM who go to FSU are attracted to the non-prostitute women simply because they look like prostitutes.

In Ukraine, Ochka could dress provocatively and travel the buses, metro and walk to a destination without so much as a glance from the men.  She knows that would not be the case here in USA, so she will only 'dress to kill for' when she feels safe with me by her side.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #416 on: January 13, 2014, 10:05:51 AM »
I cannot wait to show you this relooking :
The father and the son. Really what do you think about the father after ?
Would you like to go in FSU like he was in the left picture ? Really ?
It makes a LOT of difference for a woman between the two.

1ère en France : un relooking père-fils height=293

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #417 on: January 21, 2014, 09:02:40 AM »
The best post of the month :

VWRW :
It has been awhile as a few individuals like that have been very active on RWD, defiling every place of this site. That is the main reason why I almost do not read this forum anymore. 50% of new posts are rubbish thrown by those individuals, 40% are a rebuke of the rubbish by those patient people who still believe that the jerks can be healed. And the rest 10% of helpful information is lost in this rubbish as a needle in a big pile of ....

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #418 on: January 31, 2014, 01:59:24 AM »
Pat, the western woman is aware of the reaction she will get from men according to her dress, mannerisms etc.

So a WW who was dressed and had the mannerisms of your wife (and, of course, I am only guessing at the total package here) would be careful as to where she stood, which direction she was looking, etc. 

Her actions would all be designed to not draw unwanted attention to herself until she were safe in the car with the man whom she did want to appreciate her looks.

Because many women in FSU do dress provocatively, and actually look like hookers, the FSU men grow immune to their looks.

I have noted before that this accounts for the widely held, but erroneous idea, that FSU women are much more attractive than WW.  i.e. Prostitutes have known for thousands of years how to dress to draw the attention of men.  The WM who go to FSU are attracted to the non-prostitute women simply because they look like prostitutes.

In Ukraine, Ochka could dress provocatively and travel the buses, metro and walk to a destination without so much as a glance from the men.  She knows that would not be the case here in USA, so she will only 'dress to kill for' when she feels safe with me by her side.

i largely agree.
"Because many women in FSU do dress provocatively, and actually look like hookers, the FSU men grow immune to their looks."
But when you say ML provocatively i think that you go too far. It is true that some do it.
But i see my wife and her daughter preparing themselves : it is all an education inherited from woman to woman.

FSU women are dressed provocatively, from a western eye, yes.
But in their mind they are just dressed normally, i mean in a feminine way.

It is very likely now that your girl has adjusted her level "of feminity" in accordance to the country where you live because she is now here for a while. She has lowered it but i don't think that this word came in her mind : provocative (it doesn't that they don't know how to do it if they really want  :P )

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #419 on: January 31, 2014, 07:01:28 AM »
Yeah, and beside that, Pat,

Living in your country, well?  Who ever said that the French could dress provocatively?

Not me!  Nope!
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline jone

« Reply #420 on: January 31, 2014, 07:04:43 AM »

Today she was on her social site and i was not so far, she got a message, even two today, and i was very close when he posted the second. She told me look this guy, he tries to talk to me since the beginning of the year.
She showed me and translated  messages for me. The guy was obsiouly in my city and be able to speak russian.

What was not understable is why he has sent messages. Photos on site shows clearly thtat she is freshly married, changed of name, and before it was understable that she was having a boyfriend : me.

I told to my wife : lets have some fun.

I sat in front of the keyboard and typed : "call me on XX XX XX XX XX,  :-* "
I just finished to press enter that my phone was ringing.
It was him.
I introduced myself as the husband of "first name of my wife".
The guy looked like stupid.
I didn't speak too long, this guy was non only stupid because of the situation but you can feel that he was having nothing in his game.

I am always, more i know about how men act in real life with women (and remember that i was like many of them only six years ago), astonished by their behavior.

Two hours after i tought about him and realized the five points he needs to know (among many), just question of common sense :

1/ There are many single women, if you are want to chase focus on them, you will have better results and really less problems.
2/ When you choice a pseudo avoid all this type of "machoNAME OF MY CITY), with aw it is ok to crash, hoping that you don't just want to fuck the whores of the city.
3/ When you send a sms (maximum two) or a message to a lady, if she don't answer, the most appropriate action to do is : NEXT
4/ When you are just typing a sunday at two in the afternoon on your computer stupids messages, it just means that you are a loser, because a guy who has a real life is busy till the end of the week end (try to call them after 19h but never during the week end).
5/ If a girl give you her phone saying call me, do it in the second can  show that you are just needy.

Aw, Pat,

You should have put on a wig, dressed up in heels and met the schmuck!
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #421 on: January 31, 2014, 10:27:51 AM »
Your post reminds me ... not too far ... the day before the day before.

My wife told me that she got ... an other post.
She told me look...
I sat and told her ok, we will play a little.

The guy was probably from armenia and don't write a good french.

Aside saying you are very beautiful he could'nt write anything (not because he didn't have enough vocabulary but because his IQ was just enough to know how to get some tepid water). After few posts i let him know "have you realized that you are just chatting with the husband ?"

To tell you the level of the asshole he started to provocate me  and after few exchanges i stopped and told to my wife to banner him from her site.

She was with me all time and cannot believe it.

His photo ? with a BMW  :rolleyes:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #422 on: January 31, 2014, 10:31:16 AM »
Jone

There is a fantasm between Paris fashion capital, muse of the luxury industries and the ... daily life.

The woman with the hat ? I never never meet such woman.

Offline jone

« Reply #423 on: January 31, 2014, 10:52:50 AM »
Jone

There is a fantasm between Paris fashion capital, muse of the luxury industries and the ... daily life.

The woman with the hat ? I never never meet such woman.

Yeah, I understand.  I just put those pictures up so Muzh could see real style.  His tastes run to Katy Perry.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #424 on: February 03, 2014, 03:23:07 AM »
I hope that when she wokes up she has always a banana on her bedside table,
because one day she can confuse with the guy besides .... 
 :P

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541002
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1882
Total: 1893

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM