It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364449 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #450 on: November 12, 2014, 02:50:49 AM »
FInally i found a solution to my material problem. During three weeks i slept bad because what i was doing was against the flow (but nothing illegal), people are formated to do things in accordance with how people have been raised, with how bankers and advertising are advising or telling you, but there are others ways. When it was clear that it would be the solution which would give me an a bigger appartment AND more cash available every month, it was only a matter of time to realize this. So i started to plan my future life. Oh it was just a halo, nothing more, i was not having an accurate idea or a structured schedule. Just i knew what i could also do with the money.
Seven months went by and by a real hazard my road crossed my ex and guess what i restarted episode 3/3 with my ex, dropping few time after my actual GF.
In the same time i moved into a nice appartment, bought a fancy car, a sportive motorbike and renew all furniture.

Have you ever noticed that a lot of guys after a divorce, not so long after  (when they can) buy a nice car ? It probably gives them an ego boost, which needed probably some help for understandable reasons).

Relationship in episode 3/3 was following the same path of the previous ones : month after month she was confused more and more. Things was not blowing away like an explosion, but more by lack of passion, on her side. She couldn't keep the speed of a normal relationship. This time, i suffered no big pain, i saw it coming day by day, i did my best to give every day but without sacrificing myself.
I let it go peacefully.

But guess what after the break, few weeks after she wanted a fourth episode. She cried one hour on the phone. I said niet. Didn't want to waste my time again, tired to be with a psychological versatile woman. She strongly loved me, in her manner, but for her i was not the one (the one with whom you live, the type of you get married with (even if she was not interested in marriage and had never been)), something like this, could'nt be able to explain it clearly to me.

She also confessed, to tell me how i was important, that she got 50 guys during the time we were not together.
It was not to make me jealous, there were no stakes at this moment and she was not the one to play such game.
It took me several years to assess this information on a very large prospective. Independantly of how she did it, managing the custody (except every other week end) of her daughter and  she was at leat a real 7+, i have to tell you that :
We are not equal in sexuality. Tell how many guys do you know who can get 40 or 50 women in one year ? Even an ugly woman can put an ad on internet, very clear about her sexual needs and she will get, in the big cities, one guy at least per week interested. I have around me an ugly women, 45, overweighted, with health problem who really likes the dick, believe me she has no problem to find a partner.

So that is the ugly truth : women can easily satisfy their libido, it is granted for them.
Try now in internet, to put the photo of angly guy with an average profil and i can tell you that this profile can wait for years before getting a notch.

Yes we are not equal in terms of sexual possibilites and the balance is clearly in disfavor of men.

However and that is the most surprising, as i was looking the age pyramid and genders distritution in my country  i was very surprised because in fact there are more women than men (a little, not so much) after 24. The difference is more than half million between 20 and 60. http://www.insee.fr/fr/themes/detail.asp?ref_id=bilan-demo®_id=0&page=donnees-detaillees/bilan-demo/pop_age2b.htm
But if you go out a lot you will realize that in 95 % of places there are more men than women. And the nice girls (put here your cursor on the ones you like) are totally overnumbered. The fact that women have for the most part of the time the custody of children don't explain all.

So men have been raised in scarsity for the sexual commitment they want. The demeanor of many is that their desire, their needs in this topic outmatch from far what women can give back. They logically feel and understand that there are a few offfers and a lot of requests : that is the law of the market.
Come on guys !!!! Do you really believe that women desire and sexuality is less than her male counterpart ? Really ? Do you thing that they like sex LESS than men ? You are wrong they like it minimum as much as men, and they are more numerous than men. And they also need you to have children, and they hope you to support them in a way on an other even if they (this society, the feminist movement) spit on you every day.
All the secret is here, how to throw a scarsity which in fact is in your favor and to let you believe that you are the seeker. But you are not the seeker, they are the seekers, and their agenda is compressed, your has absolutely less dealines.

As we will see later in my posts here, i started to figure out this, but it didn't come in one piece, it took me many years.
Quite differently than the PUA coaches who ignore this fact or voluntarily lie about it i started, from this time, to rely that socio economy has a real link in dating, which is clearly etablished by a american sociologist that i will talk about latter.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 06:26:07 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline jazztropy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #451 on: November 12, 2014, 06:08:52 AM »
Thanks, Patagonie.

This type of information is not common on this site.  I wait for your next installment.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #452 on: November 13, 2014, 10:02:50 AM »
This is coming from the site "A voice for men". It is like a tao. However i do not know what is smv (V is surely value) and awalt, any suggestion are welcome.

The 4 Noble Truths of Red Pill.

• Women are suffering (awalt)
  • Desire for women causes suffering (oneitus, divorce)
  • This suffering can be ended. (Abundance mentality)
  • Suffering is ended by following the 8-fold path of increasing SMV.
The 8 fold path of increasing SMV

• Have the correct views about women and yourself. (Be dominant, know women want you to be dominant)
  • Have the correct intentions towards women and yourself. (Do you want plates or a LTR?)
  • Speak the right words to women. (Frame)
  • Perform the right actions to women (Don't be a push over or a beta bux)
  • Have a good livelihood. (Money and Status)
  • Have the correct amount of effort toward women and improving yourself. (Lift, learn, improve constantly)
  • Have mindfulness when dealing with women and living your life. (Choose your words and actions carefully, good body language and tone of voice)
  • Have concentration on your goals and what you want from women. (You are the prize, live life for you, don't compromise)
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #453 on: November 13, 2014, 10:06:48 AM »
i got one :
not all women are like that (NAWALT).
all women are like that (AWALT).

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #454 on: November 13, 2014, 11:45:03 AM »
We are not equal in sexuality. Tell how many guys do you know who can get 40 or 50 women in one year ? Even an ugly woman can put an ad on internet, very clear about her sexual needs and she will get, in the big cities, one guy at least per week interested. I have around me an ugly women, 45, overweighted, with health problem who really likes the dick, believe me she has no problem to find a partner.

So that is the ugly truth : women can easily satisfy their libido, it is granted for them.
Try now in internet, to put the photo of angly guy with an average profil and i can tell you that this profile can wait for years before getting a notch.

Yes we are not equal in terms of sexual possibilites and the balance is clearly in disfavor of men.

Don't tell this to the feminists, you know it does not fit their narrative.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #455 on: November 13, 2014, 12:46:42 PM »
Don't tell this to the feminists, you know it does not fit their narrative.

The key is to absolutely not take in consideration about what western women are are telling you when it is about relationships

My favorite sentence since 6 years is :
They don't tell what they think and they don't think what they tell you (i talk here about gender relationships i insist)

My life has become really more confortable since.

Offline ML

« Reply #456 on: November 13, 2014, 01:07:40 PM »
Come on guys !!!! Do you really believe that women desire and sexuality is less than her male counterpart ? Really ? Do you thing that they like sex LESS than men ? You are wrong they like it minimum as much as men, and they are more numerous than men.

Sorry Pat, I have to disagree with you here.

The average woman has a much lower sex drive than the average man.

During teenage years, the average guy jerks off 3 or more times a day.  The average gal thinks about polishing her bean maybe once a week.

If the average adult man thinks about having sex every third day, the average adult woman can go 14-20 days or so before Mother nature gives them a nudge in this direction.

Now, this does not mean than the average woman won't have sex as often as her partner desires . . . it's just that it is not uppermost in her mind, as it is with the man, if opportunities do not present themselves.

And, if to change the focus a bit:  The average woman can enjoy sex (as in achieving orgasm) by an exponential factor greater than an average man can, in any given time frame.

So, in this area, we must take care to distinguish between:

1) desire to have sex.
2) ability to enjoy sex.

God must be laughing every day about the double asymmetry he put into place.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #457 on: November 13, 2014, 06:30:06 PM »

If there is a God he's a prankster, isn't he?   ;D

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #458 on: November 13, 2014, 06:59:10 PM »
SMV = "sexual market value"
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #459 on: November 14, 2014, 07:56:33 AM »
SMV = "sexual market value"
Thank Slumbe

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #460 on: November 14, 2014, 08:03:49 AM »
ML,

Ok let say that men  have a higher drive than women.

After all we can say that women's sastisfaction in this area requires less effort to be filled than what a  man has to do.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #461 on: November 14, 2014, 08:25:09 AM »
So after episode 3/3 with my fickle ex GF i was ready to explore again the universe. Due to my new environment i felt nice in my skin. I was in good shape, enjoying my new appartment and some nice toys. It is funny to consider how things look better when you start to control what you are doing. I therefore  also restarted to be in fashion, a little, like i liked to do it a decade before.

Then came my neighbour, a petite blond with all the necessary padding.
I tried my chance by stopping her in the garage and giving her a paper with my phone number, a short funny text aiming for a rendez vous.
Don't tell me about game, i was having not a clue about this.
Just you dare, just this, you wear your balls by coming front to women, and you are likely to have good chance to win something.

Yes,

Why i tell you this ?

Cause in the two years she was in this building three others guys tried to hit her. The first dropped some flowers on the table of her garden. She never figured out who was this guy. And other dropped a professional car in her letter box with a mobile phone written with a pen. Again she could'nt figure out who it was. Couldn't put a face on it. She also found a poem i don't remember how. Yes nice move, but she had no fuckin idea about who wrote it.
That 's it. Of course she never called the one with the professional card.  Three shots, three misses.

So i was not in the game, but by coming upfront, writing something cute and diret, i got my chance.

Please note that in this previous years i was more the type of "write a stupid poem and get flat dick for the rest of the month". ;D

« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 09:12:24 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #462 on: November 14, 2014, 09:35:17 AM »
Pat the White Panther, sorry for this brief interruption to your interesting story, I wanted to discuss something you and ML mentioned.

Two points: 

1) you use the term "average."
2) you seemingly limit sex to a mechanical perspective, which is mostly about hormones. 

This raises some questions.

How many women are average?

Beyond the median range one can encounter some naturally highly charged women.

How many women are average all the time?

A woman can change.   Unleashing a woman who has repressed her drive for a long, long time is something to marvel.  Also, introducing her to something new may enliven her appetite. 

How do you measure sex?

From a mechanical perspective, sex can be measured in terms of intensity, duration and frequency. Both sides of the physical equation need to be considered.  On the male side, men here are not young juicy boys, some of us no longer able to piss in a straight line.   While intensity is the same if not better than in our younger years, and duration has increased as well, frequency is another matter.   

What is missing in this discussion?

There is another factor, and it is most importantIMO.  What was once an average sexual appetite for a particular woman can change dramatically if she and her partner are in love.   The sexual encounter of course still has its hormone-driven physical aspects, yet it can when "in love" transcend to something higher.    Sexual fulfillment is way more than having an orgasm.

What else to consider?

Mind over matter, medication, etc.

In summary, I assert sexual compatibility, particularly fulfillment,  is more common than one would think based on intersection of the average male with the average female female.   

Offline ML

« Reply #463 on: November 14, 2014, 10:19:25 AM »
1) you use the term "average."
2) you seemingly limit sex to a mechanical perspective, which is mostly about hormones. 

This raises some questions.

How many women are average?

Beyond the median range one can encounter some naturally highly charged women.

How many women are average all the time?

A woman can change.   Unleashing a woman who has repressed her drive for a long, long time is something to marvel.  Also, introducing her to something new may enliven her appetite. 

How do you measure sex?

From a mechanical perspective, sex can be measured in terms of intensity, duration and frequency. Both sides of the physical equation need to be considered.  On the male side, men here are not young juicy boys, some of us no longer able to piss in a straight line.   While intensity is the same if not better than in our younger years, and duration has increased as well, frequency is another matter.   

What is missing in this discussion?

There is another factor, and it is most importantIMO.  What was once an average sexual appetite for a particular woman can change dramatically if she and her partner are in love.   The sexual encounter of course still has its hormone-driven physical aspects, yet it can when "in love" transcend to something higher.    Sexual fulfillment is way more than having an orgasm.

What else to consider?

Mind over matter, medication, etc.

In summary, I assert sexual compatibility, particularly fulfillment,  is more common than one would think based on intersection of the average male with the average female female. 

Gator, sophisticated write up; but it obfuscates the truth as I had written:

During teenage years, the average guy jerks off 3 or more times a day.  The average gal thinks about polishing her bean maybe once a week.

If the average adult man thinks about having sex every third day, the average adult woman can go 14-20 days or so before Mother nature gives them a nudge in this direction.

Now, this does not mean than the average woman won't have sex as often as her partner desires . . . it's just that it is not uppermost in her mind, as it is with the man, if opportunities do not present themselves.

And, if to change the focus a bit:  The average woman can enjoy sex (as in achieving orgasm) by an exponential factor greater than an average man can, in any given time frame.

So, in this area, we must take care to distinguish between:

1) desire to have sex.
2) ability to enjoy sex.

= = = = = = = =

However, let me add that I have been fortunate (or lucky) enough to spend considerable time with a few women who were 'off the chart' in terms of sexual appetite.  Included were 4 who started off lower than average and became much higher than average.

So I have no real complaints about sex; except when I hear the assertions that women (in general) have just as much sex drive as men (in general).  Simply not true.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #464 on: November 14, 2014, 11:18:28 AM »
So after episode 3/3 with my fickle ex GF i was ready to explore again the universe. Due to my new environment i felt nice in my skin. I was in good shape, enjoying my new appartment and some nice toys. It is funny to consider how things look better when you start to control what you are doing. I therefore  also restarted to be in fashion, a little, like i liked to do it a decade before.

Then came my neighbour, a petite blond with all the necessary padding.

Please note that in this previous years i was more the type of "write a stupid poem and get flat dick for the rest of the month". ;D

Great stuff! Something every guy in this pursuit should read ...!
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #465 on: November 14, 2014, 11:23:38 AM »

...except when I hear the assertions that women (in general) have just as much sex drive as men (in general).  Simply not true.

I bet Brad Pitt never thought such in his single days.   :D :D :D :D 

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #466 on: November 15, 2014, 04:01:24 AM »
Gator,
nice and sophisticated post.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #467 on: November 15, 2014, 05:05:50 AM »
She sent me back a SMS telling me that she was very busy but in few days (saturday) it would be possible to meet.

Note : the truth : she was absolutely not busy but a woman would be close to the suicide to tell you that she is suffering from loneliness and her social life is almost empty. Traditional BS of western women.

I met her first in her appartment (2 floors below  :P ) and we aimed a nice restaurant on the top of a hill, close to the city, with a  incredible viewpoint. I told her that we will have diner with a couple of friends, i saw her raising an eyebrown, it is not so often that a guy who see a nice looking woman for the first time want to share this moment with people. She was surprised.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #468 on: November 15, 2014, 10:05:11 AM »
Traditional BS of western women.

No offence intended, but this sentence tells me that even after your studies, and your successful marriage, you still don't understand women. 

Of course a woman, even one who is alone, is going to tell you she is busy.  She wants you to believe she is desirable and desired.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #469 on: November 15, 2014, 02:04:36 PM »

No offence intended, but this sentence tells me that even after your studies, and your successful marriage, you still don't understand women. 

Of course a woman, even one who is alone, is going to tell you she is busy.  She wants you to believe she is desirable and desired.

Which is basically what he said.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #470 on: November 15, 2014, 04:21:10 PM »
No it isn't. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline jazztropy

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #471 on: November 15, 2014, 08:57:14 PM »
Nice humor.  Thanks for agreeing with what Patagonie said.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #472 on: November 16, 2014, 05:42:46 AM »
Which is basically what he said.
+1 lol

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #473 on: November 16, 2014, 06:12:09 AM »
Nice humor.  Thanks for agreeing with what Patagonie said.
+1

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #474 on: November 16, 2014, 06:14:34 AM »
No it isn't.
Boethius is a smart and high educated woman. FSU women are often top notch people, but culturally you can notice that they are also stubborn  :P ;D

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541012
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1910
Total: 1921

+-Recent Posts

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM