It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364433 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #475 on: November 16, 2014, 07:43:35 AM »
I am not culturally Ukrainian.

You can believe a woman telling you she is unavailable is "typical WW BS", but first, it is universal, and second, it is not BS.

I think all your journey tells me is that you lacked confidence, and hence, were unsuccessful with women.  When you gained confidence, your success rate improved.  It isn't rocket science, and no pills are required.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BorisS

« Reply #476 on: November 16, 2014, 10:57:11 AM »

You can believe a woman telling you she is unavailable is "typical WW BS", but first, it is universal, and second, it is not BS.

I think all your journey tells me is that you lacked confidence, and hence, were unsuccessful with women.  When you gained confidence, your success rate improved.  It isn't rocket science, and no pills are required.

Well, maybe one...:-)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #477 on: November 17, 2014, 04:19:12 AM »
Boethius is right about confidence, women really like confident men.

The red pill is about restoring the value of men by letting know how much they are worthy, in a civilization which daily spit on them, and second the red pill is about to name the double standard and educate men about the dangers of the current system for them when they enter in a long term relationship, or even any intercourse.

The game has an additionnal benefit for men within the framework of the red pill, which is to help them to get out from the day to day women BS, to start to think by himself, be protected from any manipulation, and kick the need to believe that men need some validation from them. A woman who lies to improve her value or playing with you as a toy, or whatever, this is BS. In this topic, they are unquestionably the queens. 

I remind you again my favorite sentence, built after years of experience : women are not going to tell you what they think, and they don't think about what they say, i mean in the context of gender relationship in the west.

When you start to stop to worry about what they can say or think (what they don't say or don't think also :P ) your life gets a huge improvment and you use less aspirine.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #478 on: November 17, 2014, 08:58:41 AM »
women are not going to tell you what they think, and they don't think about what they say, i mean in the context of gender relationship in the west.

I disagree with you here, as well.  There may be different cultural approaches in different Western countries.  I think in North America, most women do tend to tell men what they think, but only after a certain level of trust exists.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #479 on: November 17, 2014, 10:25:42 AM »
i have found communication with FSU women really better and clearer about "building a couple" "aiming a marriage" rather than western women.
You can talk barely frankly (provided that they are genuine and interested) with FSU women about what you want, don't want, qualities required (i speak for both genders).
With western women a lot are trying to hide their needs to not show that they are vulnerable, some will talk you about what they want, but if you go this way you will severly crash because in fact they want secretly the opposite. I found them really more complicated and shallow.
The result is that they are confused, and their feminity seriously suffers from this fact.
And i don't think that a certain level of trust changes anything. As proof when you are just friends with women, you get unusable answers about genders relationships from them also.They would give you the standards answers which never work and it gives you no more success with women (in the seduction area).
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 10:31:36 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #480 on: November 17, 2014, 10:39:42 AM »
Have you considered that the FSUW you were communicating with were self selected?  The FSUW you met presumably were registered at agencies and desired marriage and a family life.  The WW you met may not have been as clear in wanting marriage and a family, unless the WW you met were on websites devoted solely to finding a suitable mate for marriage.

They would give you the standards answers which never work and it gives you no more success with women (in the seduction area).

I think you make this far more complicated than it really is.

How would you define success?  Is it bedding a lot of women?  Or finding one woman who is faithful to you?

When I look at men around me who have been successful with women, I observe a variety of approaches.  A Lothario has a different approach, and attracts different women, than does a one woman man. 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 10:47:57 AM by Boethius »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #481 on: November 18, 2014, 04:42:10 AM »
Have you considered that the FSUW you were communicating with were self selected?  The FSUW you met presumably were registered at agencies and desired marriage and a family life.  The WW you met may not have been as clear in wanting marriage and a family, unless the WW you met were on websites devoted solely to finding a suitable mate for marriage.

I think you make this far more complicated than it really is.

How would you define success?  Is it bedding a lot of women?  Or finding one woman who is faithful to you?

When I look at men around me who have been successful with women, I observe a variety of approaches.  A Lothario has a different approach, and attracts different women, than does a one woman man.

Correct, FSU women i met were filtered.
As you perhaps remember a serious survey had been done on a forum letting know that the chance of non divorce was better for cross couples (living in the west at the end) provided that they took time to get acquainted (so the one week wonder would suffer from a higher rate of divorce). I consider that the pre screening and discovering time under the "marriage project" is probably one key of the success for such couples.

But at the end the fact is that it changes nothing about the reality of the western market dating. I have been an active member for a decade of a leisure club only open for singles. I saw thousands single and divorced men and women during this time (i don't exagrerate the numeral). I have been the witness of dozens of stories or more (not counting mines), and never heard  ONE pronoucing the word "marriage", or a constructive speech around "building a LTR". Barely all paid members were there because only singles could be registered (it would have not worked if it had been only a leisure club) but ALL women were telling you that they came here to meet some friends and have some entertainment. During 10 years i heard the same BS, but the fact is that they would have never given  even one $ for a family club.
It is not that they are not clear in wanting a family, it just that they hide it, because it is not promoting them quite the opposite it  lowers their value on the market dating. The double standard is to be the seeker but let  men to believe that women are in high demand and that they are the needy people, typical feminin tactic.

I was not against western women and i was dating a lot locally through my FSU journey. The fact is that the first problem i was having with WW was that they were shallow, confused, capable  of telling you "i want" but in fact  seing their actions  it was just BS. I found nice looking french women, highly educated for some. I gave them a chance but they could stand comparison with FSU women in term of feminity. Be feminine or advertise your feminity is betraying your sisters in the west, it is a crime. This new trend has let a lot of damage in the feminine psyche and it not ending unfortunately in a world  loosing all his marks. If you add that FSU women allow a bigger gap age, are IMHO in average more beautiful, and more important let you feel and respect you like a real man every day you understand why we are on the board.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 04:44:59 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #482 on: November 18, 2014, 05:09:23 AM »
The success ?
The success today is to be attractive. It is absolutely what women practice every day, that is the heart of their power. It is why they expense so much money on cosmetic and surgery.

After, what you do with your attractiveness is your problem, depending of the long or none term oriented phasis in you are. It can help you to find a bride or to bed a lot. There are not link between faithfullness and banging. All real stories start by a bed (or a car, or a beach, wherever you do it).

About the belief that the bedding men are attracting a different type of women and so the "pure and serious" women are protected from such Lotharios is an absolutely ridiculous belief and thinking. Which absolutely doesn't match with the reality of the social dating and all the report fields of the pua communities. And if i remember the decade i spent in the club, the most attracting or seductive  guys got a lot of variety of women. I would even say that the "bitches" are perhaps  more warned about lotharios because they have a better social and sexual experience.

Attraction is not a choice, it not a painting can so you can recognize it because like  the guy is wearing  a sign on his jacket. You don't decide if you are attracted, you are DOT.

No with the pua stuff, it is true that you can have a lot of guys who are going to try weird things on you (especially the young guys) the frequency on how such guys are trying "weird things" can alert you, but it is just because they are beginners (and young) and using some internet material without owning what they do.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #483 on: November 18, 2014, 01:17:29 PM »
As you perhaps remember a serious survey had been done on a forum letting know that the chance of non divorce was better for cross couples (living in the west at the end) provided that they took time to get acquainted (so the one week wonder would suffer from a higher rate of divorce). I consider that the pre screening and discovering time under the "marriage project" is probably one key of the success for such couples.

I don't think that WM/FSUW marriages have a higher success rate than do WM/WW marriages.  BTW, I am in a "one week wonder" marriage. ;)

On your comments re WW and marriage, I remember my cousin, at close to age 30, was dating a man who came from a family of 13 children, none of whom were married, and he insisted he would never marry.  She stated that was fine, as she never wanted marriage or kids.  My husband laughed at that and told me "What do you expect her to say, when there is no marriage offer on the table?"

A wise man.  After a few years of living together, and one break up (in which they sold their jointly owned home), he did propose.  They now have two children.

Another story.  My husband was speaking to a man he works with.  The  man was in his early thirties, and had been living with his girlfriend for several years.  My husband asked if they were planning to marry.  "No," the man responded, "my girlfriend doesn't care about getting married or starting a family."  My husband told the young man "Yes, she does.  You just don't see it.  A woman's shelf life is much shorter than a man's.  She has invested years in you.  Of course she wants to marry and start a family."

The young man was shocked at my husband's words.  But shortly after, he mentioned marriage to her.  A year later, they had a child and are now expecting their second.  He told my husband "You were right.  She really cared."

I believe almost all WW want to marry, and most want children.  However, society tells WW that to express such a desire is wrong.  It also tends to scare men away, so her chance of finding a suitable man through dating is lessened.  She will seem desperate and undesirable to men if she expresses her wish to marry and have a family life, or she believes this to be the case.  It is safer to say "Oh, I am not looking for marriage, no.  I want friendship and possibly a man to sleep with."  It is not true, and only a rube would believe these words at face value.  If WM, on the whole, stated that their goal in meeting women was to find one to marry ASAP, in the social settings you described, WW would be stating "My goal in life is to find a good man to marry."

FSU society, OTOH, expects women to marry and be mothers.  It is the raison d'etre in being a woman.  The attitude toward women is very different than in the West.  So, it is acceptable for a woman there to express her desire to be married and have a family.

So, blame Western society on the whole, rather than WW.  They are responding to what men seem to want, or, at least, to what they perceive men want.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 01:40:19 PM by Boethius »

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #484 on: November 18, 2014, 02:52:12 PM »

I believe almost all WW want to marry, and most want children.  However, society tells WW that to express such a desire is wrong.  It also tends to scare men away, so her chance of finding a suitable man through dating is lessened.  She will seem desperate and undesirable to men if she expresses her wish to marry and have a family life, or she believes this to be the case.  It is safer to say "Oh, I am not looking for marriage, no.  I want friendship and possibly a man to sleep with."  It is not true, and only a rube would believe these words at face value.  If WM, on the whole, stated that their goal in meeting women was to find one to marry ASAP, in the social settings you described, WW would be stating "My goal in life is to find a good man to marry."

Wow!  Just wow.

:ROFL:

Offline Boethius

« Reply #485 on: November 18, 2014, 02:55:06 PM »
Laugh if you wish.  The fact you do so tells me you don't understand women.  That is common among many posters here.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #486 on: November 18, 2014, 03:04:49 PM »
Rather than waste any of my precious time trying to "understand" WW myself and other posters here prefer this:

FSU society, OTOH, expects women to marry and be mothers.  It is the raison d'etre in being a woman.  The attitude toward women is very different than in the West.  So, it is acceptable for a woman there to express her desire to be married and have a family.

(or Asian women, or Latin American women, or women from any other Continent except for N. America)

Offline Boethius

« Reply #487 on: November 18, 2014, 03:31:25 PM »
If you don't understand something as basic as I have described about WW, what makes you believe you will understand foreign women any better?

Offline JayH

« Reply #488 on: November 18, 2014, 04:03:36 PM »
I have to say-- Pat----  as always very interesting thought process and observations and enjoyable and at times entertaining & funny reading.
I am also enjoying reading the other contributions immensely here.
 In another lifetime I was married to a psychiatrist  and well and truly got past  every sentence being over analysed-- a problem I see here with generalisations being treated as absolutes in attitudes .
Regardless--plaudits to all for your patience!! :)
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline ML

« Reply #489 on: November 18, 2014, 05:41:20 PM »
This has been around before, I think; but speaking of understanding women . . .
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #490 on: November 19, 2014, 12:15:50 PM »
I have to say-- Pat----  as always very interesting thought process and observations and enjoyable and at times entertaining & funny reading.
I am also enjoying reading the other contributions immensely here.
 In another lifetime I was married to a psychiatrist  and well and truly got past  every sentence being over analysed-- a problem I see here with generalisations being treated as absolutes in attitudes .
Regardless--plaudits to all for your patience!! :)

thank you for your post.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #491 on: November 19, 2014, 12:21:39 PM »
This is a very interesting link about how to build and keep a couple :

/http://www.forbes.com/sites/kareanderson/2012/09/03/the-end-of-men-and-the-rise-of-women-and-heated-debate/

the best passage imho is here :
"Contempt, they have found, is the number one factor that tears couples apart. People who are focused on criticizing their partners miss a whopping 50 percent of positive things their partners are doing and they see negativity when it’s not there. People who give their partner the cold shoulder—deliberately ignoring the partner or responding minimally—damage the relationship by making their partner feel worthless and invisible, as if they’re not there, not valued. And people who treat their partners with contempt and criticize them not only kill the love in the relationship, but they also kill their partner's ability to fight off viruses and cancers. Being mean is the death knell of relationships."

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #492 on: November 19, 2014, 12:25:08 PM »
From the same article :
"Every day in June, the most popular wedding month of the year, about 13,000 American couples will say “I do,” committing to a lifelong relationship that will be full of friendship, joy, and love that will carry them forward to their final days on this earth.
Except, of course, it doesn’t work out that way for most people. The majority of marriages fail, either ending in divorce and separation or devolving into bitterness and dysfunction. Of all the people who get married, only three in ten remain in healthy, happy marriages, as psychologist Ty Tashiro points out in his book The Science of Happily Ever After, which was published earlier this year."
I was on 50% of failed marriages after 7 years, it is worse than i thaught.

s

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #493 on: November 19, 2014, 12:30:39 PM »
Just the Mystery method and two or three years of field, and you will doing well...

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #494 on: November 19, 2014, 10:24:25 PM »

That's for Western Women obviously.  The reason that guys date and marry women from the FSU is because it's a lot clearer where you stand; you don't have to put up with the constant silly head games.

Guys reading this thread need to ignore the static and pay close attention to what Patagonie is saying.  You can either waste a decade or more of your life with women who don't appreciate you in a society which as the OP states above constantly spits on men, or you can go to where you are the prize and where you can command what it is you want -- as long as you are a decent guy with a decent income .

Not only that, but you can date a younger more slender, more beautiful, more intelligent, more feminine (insert quality here) than the women from the West who are usually borderline obese or worse yet "BBW" (and they think their hot), tatoo's, drug problems (420 "friendly"), bi-sexual who think that having sex with their girlfriend is not cheating (and putting your life at risk for STD) etc. etc.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 10:34:33 PM by AC »

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #495 on: November 19, 2014, 10:33:15 PM »

This is now abundantly clear.  You're a Western Woman "feminist"; and it's you who does not understand women; yet you want to lecture us.

:ROFL:

Offline Boethius

« Reply #496 on: November 19, 2014, 10:58:43 PM »
I'm not lecturing anyone.

I have, through my life, known literally hundreds of WW.  UW as well.  Among the WW I know, none have tattoos, most have been married for at least a decade, and most have children.  What sort of circles do you travel in that you come across tattooed women, women who use drugs, lacking in intelligence, etc. (though with your appalling spelling and punctuation, you may wish to consider how you judge the last item on the list).

I do think Western society needs to change to be more family oriented, but there are plenty of problems in Ukrainian society.  Don't assume the culture is "better" than in the West.  It's not.

The absolutes as you have presented suggests a man with personal issues.  And the issue is not WW.   Men who don't like women don't fare any better long term with (Slavic/Latin/Asian) etc. women than they do with WW.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 08:26:05 AM by Boethius »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #497 on: November 20, 2014, 02:08:02 AM »
That's for Western Women obviously.  The reason that guys date and marry women from the FSU is because it's a lot clearer where you stand; you don't have to put up with the constant silly head games.

Guys reading this thread need to ignore the static and pay close attention to what Patagonie is saying.  You can either waste a decade or more of your life with women who don't appreciate you in a society which as the OP states above constantly spits on men, or you can go to where you are the prize and where you can command what it is you want -- as long as you are a decent guy with a decent income .

Not only that, but you can date a younger more slender, more beautiful, more intelligent, more feminine (insert quality here) than the women from the West who are usually borderline obese or worse yet "BBW" (and they think their hot), tatoo's, drug problems (420 "friendly"), bi-sexual who think that having sex with their girlfriend is not cheating (and putting your life at risk for STD) etc. etc.

Thank you for your post.
This is exactly "or you can go to where you are the prize" what a member was promoting in his forum http://zonzonworld.com/mens-value-is-plummeting-in-usa, even if he recently married with an american women which proves that there are decent women everywhere. However his experience describes what you are writing.  Marriage dating or LTR dating  are clearly in favor or the man when he starts to date abroad. It is  not only because of economical differences. The main stream of FSU women would be happy with what they consider as upper middle class western men. Unfortunately as they have a distorted understanding of the west, the upper middle class is in fact the 10-1 % of the top earning class, which leads more to the well off group, if you want the dream to be possible.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #498 on: November 20, 2014, 03:06:30 AM »
I was two days ago reading the newspaper. The first page title was something like "Women work accidents have  increased of 20%".
Smelling the booby trap, i started to search some serious material about this.
It was quite difficult, but finally i focused about the fatal accidents, all the others should be barely in proportion of these ones. My statistics are not recent but this is not the point (they come from a gouvernement institute in charge  of the workforce's health).
The point is (excluding fatal trips transportation, in which still men got the most fatalities (75 %)) :

MEN :
WOMEN

Ok let say that yes nine more women died from such accidents last year, so  it should be a national revolution : parliament should once more and immediately legislate in this area and millions of people should go in the streets to protest.
That that's the tone setted by medias around such informations.

And who cares about the 695 ? It just bad smelling meat, no ways to talk about this garbagge.

And when you start to notice about "genders" informations, and you analyse it very carefully, you begin to realize how numerals and appearance are twisted. This is a total lack of respect for men and global mass media  manipulation.

I have only one word : this is totally disgusting.

But the problem is that it happens every day in the western world.
A journalist reporting such twisted informations, if it were  about women, would no so longer keep his job. At least he would suffer for a fierce challenging and a lot of attacks.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 03:14:34 AM by Patagonie »

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #499 on: November 20, 2014, 03:56:58 AM »
I was two days ago reading the newspaper. The first page title was something like "Women work accidents have  increased of 20%".
Smelling the booby trap, i started to search some serious material about this.
It was quite difficult, but finally i focused about the fatal accidents, all the others should be barely in proportion of these ones. My statistics are not recent but this is not the point (they come from a gouvernement institute in charge  of the workforce's health).
The point is (excluding fatal trips transportation, in which still men got the most fatalities (75 %)) :

MEN :
WOMEN

Ok let say that yes nine more women died from such accidents last year, so  it should be a national revolution : parliament should once more and immediately legislate in this area and millions of people should go in the streets to protest.
That that's the tone setted by medias around such informations.

And who cares about the 695 ? It just bad smelling meat, no ways to talk about this garbagge.

And when you start to notice about "genders" informations, and you analyse it very carefully, you begin to realize how numerals and appearance are twisted. This is a total lack of respect for men and global mass media  manipulation.

I have only one word : this is totally disgusting.

But the problem is that it happens every day in the western world.
A journalist reporting such twisted informations, if it were  about women, would no so longer keep his job. At least he would suffer for a fierce challenging and a lot of attacks.

Sadly this is a normal thing in the West, and people become so accustomed to the propaganda putting down men while simultaneously putting women on a pedestal that they don't even notice it any more.

In US politics the stratagy of the Democratic party has been to claim that there is a "war on women" when in fact the opposite is true:  there has been a war on men in the West for the past 50 years. 

It's only by going to a culture and a society where a man can escape the matrix of an artificially contrived society, and see how men and women have interacted for thousands of years; that a guy can finally free himself of the lies and constraints which have been holding him back from living his dreams.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 03:59:32 AM by AC »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1907
Total: 1918

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM