It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364265 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #575 on: November 26, 2014, 02:07:45 AM »
About BMI a difference has to be done.
Italy, France, Belgium are the slimmest.
USA, England got a higher BMI.
I think that Ukrainian men are close to the best european, but slimmer than us/englank guys.
http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statistics_explained/index.php/File:Overweight_and_obesity_-_women,_2008.png

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6148456.stm
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #576 on: November 26, 2014, 02:15:46 AM »

His BMI at the time this photo was taken was 27.9, making him significantly overweight.

BMI doesn't take into account different body types, particularly with muscle mass.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #577 on: November 26, 2014, 04:11:26 AM »

To tell you the truth BO, as you show a photo of me to the forum, i would like to tell you that i never felt overweighed ;D
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

« Reply #578 on: November 26, 2014, 11:06:55 AM »
Is your Ochka with you in the USA, or is she still back in Ukraine?  Sorry but I don't know much of your story, except I read you were back in Ukraine (working on a house or apartment)

You can read my story in the thread in this TR subsection.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #579 on: November 27, 2014, 08:19:08 AM »
Red pill : how did it take place

So when i wake up in the morning i heard my phone ringing. An
 incoming SMS was telling me : "hello darling, have a nice day !"

I put it in my pocket and started to smile.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #580 on: December 01, 2014, 04:11:23 AM »
So i came into a new relationship very easily and without any plan or fantasm about this woman.
She introduced me to her two daughters, one was 16 and the oldest was 19.
The  boyfriend of the elder was a little older than her but very mature for his age, already making a living.
Few time after she also introduced me to her parents.

So all was very comfortable because it was very easy to spend time together and also to have some  private time.
I don't know why but i fall in love with her and the best expression to describe what whas happening was : to fly. I flied with this woman.
Believe me it didn't happend a lot of time. It can happen few minutes or few hours but rarely for days or for weeks. We were a family, but better than a family, without the usual constraints, finally for the best.
Due to my high sportive condition  i could do anything that the young people would do and we were also having an interesting intellectual exchange all of us. The older daughter i guessed, was more than friendly attracted to me, and looking back with my today's knowledge i can confirm it.
I was not only flying, i felt myself very strong and my thinking was that i was the exact guy i wanted to be. I, for the first time of my life, was at a level never previously achieved, enjoyed a family life.
To be the exact guy you want to be gives you no uncertanity on your identity, no headache about what your actions can or could breed. You mainly enjoy the moment and it gives you a lot of strengh.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 11:07:12 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Photo Guy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #581 on: December 01, 2014, 11:04:29 AM »
Thank you for this heart-warming story.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #582 on: December 01, 2014, 12:13:36 PM »
So i came into a new relationship very easily and without any plan or fantasm about this woman.
She introduced me to her two daughters, one was 16 and the oldest was 19.
The  boyfriend of the elder was a little older than her but very mature for his age, already making a living.
Few time after she also introduced me to her parents.

So all was very comfortable because it was very easy to spend time together and also to have some  private time.
I don't know why but i fall in love with her and the best expression to describe what whas happening was : to fly. I flied with this woman.
Believe me it didn't happend a lot of time. It can happen few minutes or few hours but rarely for days or for weeks. We were a family, but better than a family, without the usual constraints, finally for the best.
Due to my high sportive condition  i could do anything that the young people would do and we were also having an interesting intellectual exchange all of us. The older daughter i guessed, was more than friendly attracted to me, and looking back with my today's knowledge i can confirm it.

Your writing style is a little different so I may have misunderstood but did you say your wife's 19 year old daughter was interested in you as well?
Fathertime!
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #583 on: December 01, 2014, 12:28:42 PM »
Your writing style is a little different so I may have misunderstood but did you say your wife's 19 year old daughter was interested in you as well?
Fathertime!
Correct, attraction is not a choice.  :P
But nothing never happened  ;D

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #584 on: December 01, 2014, 12:55:27 PM »

However I don't think that the 19 year old daughter was his wife's daughter, but that of a GF.

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #585 on: December 01, 2014, 04:47:18 PM »
However I don't think that the 19 year old daughter was his wife's daughter, but that of a GF.

Yes - his wife's ONLY daughter is MUCH younger than that!

Offline fathertime

« Reply #586 on: December 01, 2014, 05:26:02 PM »

Yes - his wife's ONLY daughter is MUCH younger than that!

Gotcha, I was trying to just get a gist of what was going on...between these 3 posts I have a better understanding...carry on now!

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #587 on: December 02, 2014, 01:40:16 AM »
AC 18/20
AnotherWiki 18/20
FatherTime 7/20

8)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #588 on: December 02, 2014, 09:58:22 AM »
The sky was clear,
The sun was high
The air was pure

Just

Just few weeks later i found a guy on a motorbike of her age waiting in front of her window. When she came in her appartment at the same time she seemed to be disturbed, so much that she started to smoke, which she was not do it often.
She was holding a letter in her hand.
"It is my ex husband (but still not divorced)"

The day after a letter of 10 pages was on her desk but all nervousness had gone and she was exactly the same person  i used to see every day. I found quite curious that a guy could  write a 10 pages letter to a person who had left him almost four years before.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #589 on: December 02, 2014, 10:20:16 AM »
AC 18/20
AnotherWiki 18/20
FatherTime 7/20

8)

Another Wiki?   ;)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #590 on: December 02, 2014, 10:21:10 AM »
Yes we miss another wiki here  :D

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #591 on: December 02, 2014, 10:22:29 AM »
Hoping that he will forgive me the typo

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #592 on: December 03, 2014, 04:31:04 AM »
Recently a guy was writing in a post something like : in relationships, just be yourself and it will be just fine.

This is exactly what a lot of female friends would  tell you to help you, however such advices rarely help in the dating field, except if you are a natural gamer. Be yourself has a thick perfurme of blue pill, just to prevent the maleness which had been largely castrated during the last three decades to recover from.

My question is : why firms are investing so much money in training like :
Related to our topics i have sorted from just a 2013 IT training catalog.
Weirdly a lot of training are just proving the opposite : don't exactly stay the same.

(i am not ticking off all training, it will be too long)

Personal Development

Win procrastination
Keys for personal adaptation
Improve your behaviour flexibility
Be actor or your own development
Take a decision and how to sell it
Prepare yourself to work abroad
Strenghten your self  confidence
Improve your charism and your self confidence with theater role (AT)
Control your emotions to be more efficient
Know of to step back and when to let it go
Mental card, fondamentals
Mental card, advanced
Improve your professional comfort
Optimize your communication
Passive listening for better communication
Passive listening and questionning advanced
Develop a genuine and constructive communication
Know how to improvise
Develop constructive non hierarchical relationship s
Be successful with intercultural relationships
Negiociate with success level 1
Negiociate with success level 2
Efficient communication by email
Improve your voice

Marketing and communication :
Master your interview

Commercial and customer relations
Transactionnal analysis
Improve your voice to better sales
Be comfortable during first contact
Listen to better sales
Dealing with objections
Sell on phone
Dealing with difficult customers
Win back lost or inactives customers
Improving your writing to reinforce the customer relations
Improve customer satisfaction.
Be successful with customers
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 04:34:15 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #593 on: December 04, 2014, 05:28:02 PM »
Hoping that he will forgive me the typo

You're forgiven  :D

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #594 on: December 08, 2014, 02:16:12 AM »
Ptite blond in the vicinity :

After two months ofa  nice relationship with a high harmony between all of us i saw her coming one evening and going around circles in my kitchen and started to tell me ....
"you know what Pat, i want to tell you that i am not in love with you"

This moment was surrealist. It was exactly like if you were knowing a UK gir for two months, all her family speaks english, she has never learnt any other language and suddenly she starts to speak greek for two minutes.

I couldn't believe my ears so after a short moment i told her : "ok if you are not, so you can stay i at home and it will be done".

The following morning she sent me a SMS "hello darling" and every hours and days were exactly the same as the previous ones, except two minutes of greek language.

I have heard so many western girls making problems of themselves, to rack their brains that i quickly  stopped to take care about this incident.

My mistake
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 02:22:30 AM by Patagonie »

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #595 on: December 08, 2014, 01:34:09 PM »
Ptite blond in the vicinity :

After two months ofa  nice relationship with a high harmony between all of us i saw her coming one evening and going around circles in my kitchen and started to tell me ....
"you know what Pat, i want to tell you that i am not in love with you"

This moment was surrealist. It was exactly like if you were knowing a UK gir for two months, all her family speaks english, she has never learnt any other language and suddenly she starts to speak greek for two minutes.

I couldn't believe my ears so after a short moment i told her : "ok if you are not, so you can stay i at home and it will be done".

The following morning she sent me a SMS "hello darling" and every hours and days were exactly the same as the previous ones, except two minutes of greek language.

I have heard so many western girls making problems of themselves, to rack their brains that i quickly  stopped to take care about this incident.

My mistake

It's the normal schizophrenia of available Western women.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
the wussy land
« Reply #596 on: December 09, 2014, 06:38:23 AM »
Our family had gone in the city for a big celebration  well attended because we have usually around one million of people for this event.
As it was a little cold we jumped into a thai restaurant.
It was quite busy but there were still two or three tables free.

After we were seated a young lady, with three boys, all around 20 and 25 entered. She was a quite good looking blond, i gave her a 7+. Her suitors were not so bad, one was however a little overweighted, but as he was young with a nice figure, it disadvantaged him  not so much.

You have to understand that from now it is not me who is telling you a story :
it is my wife.
In fact i was showing my  back to them so it was my wife who told me all.
"All guys seem annoyed but they try to joke and to smile to her constantly"
"She is now close to the guy beside her playing both with his phone, so the two others don't know how to do"
"The fattest guy is more and more nervous"
" The fattest guy is biting his nails"
"The guy beside the fattest guy try to discuss with him"
"The fattest looks very nervous o my god"
Finally the fattest one and the guy beside him stood up to go outside to smoke, the two others decided to follow and all of them went to the sidewalk. 
The cherry on the cake soon, i saw it because i was almost turned front to the entriance door :
When she finished her cigaret, she left and was the first to return inside, ALL of them following without any delay like perfect soldiers of the national guard, closely grouped behing her.
I couldn't believe it.

The wussy land, surrounded by the wussies !
And to tell you more few days before we were seing a movie at home. It was about a couple in a french island and the guy was the witness of a murder. Just the problem is that on this isand to shut up is the rule. So the film was quite slow, the guy was seek, couldn't sleep after the murder, don't call the police, couldn't tell to her GF, don't know what to do .... My wife started to be so tired et so nervous  of this movie  that she left the living room beofre the end.

So three guys one girl.
I can tell you the script.

Calling Peter, Peter on message box, no message left.
John do you want to see the celebration with me ? John (getting a hard dick instantly) yes that is a nice idea when and wher  can we meet ? .............
John calling his buddy Tom "Tom sorry i cannot see you because you know this hot chick i met last time at Ninkasi, she invited me to the celebration. Tom "good luck my friend".
Girl calling Brad "hey Brad what do you do for the celebration". Brad normally plays hockey at the end of the afternoon. "Nothing special, why ?" "i would like to go to the celebration, what do you think ?" "that's a nice idea when and wher can weet ?"
Girl calling Chris, Chris already on line, hang up.
Girl calling Philipp, "how are you Philipp ?" "Nice, please to hear you", "What do you think if we can meet to see the celebration, would you like to come ?" "Philip, nothing to do. "Yes I ..........................."
And that is done.

Ukrainian version :
the guy who believe that he will date the girl alone (notice that at any time in the  she gave information about her being alone or not, and notice that no guy is asking informations on this topic (nice western educated men would not take the risk to upset, even one second, a lady. He would not take the risk in fact to loose her) and see already an other guyat the meeting  has a lot of chances to tell her fuck you, and if not it has some chance to finish in a fight.
That is simple.

So the inhabitants of the wussy land spent an upsetting and annoying evening hiding their flat dick below the table while the girl was thrilled because it is always an ego boost to have three suitors on your feet following you like a herd of sheeps.
During this time she had a total control and can choose the one she likes, make any test she wants (my wife called them, both of three the rabbits ten time at least). However my bet is that none of them would go along with her, to their final indignation
We left before them but i would not be surprised if the rabbits would have paid her the diner.

So this special celebration,
 far to be the pussy paradise for our three rabbits
was the wussy land, camp one. 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 02:57:28 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Wussy land : retro analysis
« Reply #597 on: December 09, 2014, 06:58:07 AM »
So guys,

Allow me to do the retro analysis of such type of event, which happens more often than you can think.
It will be a mix of woman (we have a lot to get and learn from them) and game.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 07:15:39 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #598 on: December 11, 2014, 04:39:12 AM »
So when a woman you don't know so much call you or contact you the best is to copy them :

--> they ask questions.
 Men ask question about meeting's organization.
 Women ask question  about who will be at the meeting, or why the meeting is happening.

So do the same as they do.
But the most important is not about questionning, it is about to have the exact frame which will lead you automatically to act in the right way, which will be far from the wussy land.

If you ask you  constantly the question "Is it worth to go to this meeting, is it worth for me ?" and you give a real an deep questionning through the terms of your own satisfaction, needs and self esteem,  you will never have to learn some canned questions (if she says this i have to ask this ..... If she says B/ i have to answer F....), the ones you are generally forgetting through stress and fatigue.

So is it worth for me/for you  to go ? (if you know that she has invited Peter, Brad, Tom, Philipp and you are not yet friends, buddys from the university ... In fact you almost don't know this chick)

Damned No, an NO and no, no way !

But if she lets you know that you will be only two, so yes it is worth.
If not it  means that your value is very low, it means that you have no value, ESPECIALLY if you play her game, because have you noticed that SHE is now writing the rules of the game.

What is your interest, even if she is good looking gril (7+), your interest is not to enter in a box or any situation where your value would be immensely deflated. I know no women dressing for an elegant party who is ready to play a game where they would have to crawl with their cocktail dress. They wouldn't play, purely ans simply. They would not put them in a situation where they become a fool.

In the field it will be something like this :
Hey John, how are you doing ?
I am fine  and you ?
All is ok, i was thinking about this celebration tuesday
Yes it is a very beautiful spectacle, but very crownded (let her coming)
Yes i would like to go, would you come with me ?
Why not and who else is coming, Have you gather a group ?
Yes i called some people
And who are they (don't step in her trick), someone i know ?
I think bla bla
So if you don't feel it just say, that is very nice but i have to call some friends first (your friends are more important than a chick that you don't know so much - that is the frame, this is exactly the same frame that girls apply to guys they almost don't know  have you noticed ?)  because they have proposed me to go few days ago.

Please note how you can rebound the day after by saying "My friends have their car broken so they cannot come, so i will be free finally" (even if your friends don't have their car broken)

At this point you don't even need to call her back if your decision is to not to go. She will understand that you are busy with your friends and her value is not so high, which is exactly her true value as soon as she tries to push you to play the wussy role.

However sometimes you cannot avoid to be in such depleasant situation, because it is life, because the girl hided her game to trap you or you didn't get the right information to assess in advance that it was a trap.

In this case it is simple :
If you are the first and the girl don't want to move it means that you have to wait some other people. When all people are here and you understand that it is a trap just start to walk with the group and open your phone and do like you are getting a call.
Hey, what are you saying aunt Anna ? Grandmum falled in the stairs ! How my god ! Use a loud voice and all will be fine. Tell them that GrandMam has fallen in the stairs and leave.
If you meet the group one hour later just say that you have gone but she was finally not seriously injured.
These type of shit excuses they use it all the time, don't be shocked this is a western women language.
You don't need to fight with the othes guys or to call her names. This is the soft version of how to get out of this type of trap.
You don't let her to make a puppet of yourself, and if others guy do it accordingly it is her who  spends an annoying evening.

I cannot imagine some ukrainians women doing this : i think they would be in trouble very quickly.

The game version is quite different : you over game through the group all others guys who are generally AFC/nice guys to play the difference and attract her. That works, i played it  twice times.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 04:59:47 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #599 on: December 14, 2014, 01:21:22 PM »
This is the beginning of the introduction of an article written by a woman from Canada :

INTRODUCTION    One's first impression upon visiting the mail-order bride ("MOB") web sites and reading the catalogues is of personal ads for singles in the age of globalization. (2) The growing solitude of adults who have gone through difficult relationships, separations, and divorces--coupled with the difficulty of meeting compatible, available people--leads many to turn to specialized introduction services in the hope of meeting a soulmate. Today this phenomenon has assumed global proportions. The global quest for romance has been made possible by the growing accessibility of information technology networks and international travel. In this theoretical scenario, the ultimate goal is an intercultural marriage, with the objective of enabling the woman to immigrate.
  While the first impression offered by international introduction agencies corresponds to the way the mail-order bride agencies and the First World husbands describe themselves, this first impression does not take into consideration the point of view of women. (3) Indeed, anti-feminist backlash is a recurring theme on the mail-order bride web sites. (4) A closer look at the mail-order bride practices of these introduction agencies--which I will also refer to as MOB practices--reveals multi-dimensional and interrelated inequities that place the bride in a position of dependence in relation to her First World husband. The true result of the MOB practice is a flourishing and lucrative industry involving the trafficking of women from the Third World to husbands in the First World.
  The mail-order bride trade feeds on highly unrealistic and contradictory expectations about marital relationships. The First World husband is typically looking for a docile, submissive, and subservient bride whom he can control and dominate. (5) He seeks a MOB specifically because of sexist sentiments, and his hatred and fear of the feminist movement. He rejects women of his own nationality as wives because he considers them to be aggressive and egotistical. He believes they are too ambitious, make excessive demands in marriage, and have expectations of equality with their husbands. He criticizes the desire of women for autonomy, independence, and equality. The bride, on the other hand, desires an American of the Hollywood star variety: a good, respectful, faithful, and loving husband and father. (6) The ideal type is white, tall, and has blue eyes. This trade is founded on the crudest of stereotypes, where the merchants of dreams--the MOB agencies--get rich not only at the expense of the First World husbands, but above all at the expense of the brides.

Lets me know your comments and you do feel after reading it ? How do you feel comparing this with your experience ?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 01:47:28 PM by Patagonie »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1870
Total: 1881

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM