It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364715 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #725 on: October 25, 2019, 06:00:30 AM »
let start a little game :

Except the first hilaring 3.40 first minutes :
Try to find out when (timeline) the women find the speaker attractive :

Non verbal language

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

« Reply #726 on: October 25, 2019, 08:21:54 PM »
Very interesting Pat.

Actually, we all pretty much know the answers the gals will give regarding maximum age difference;
but we just don't care !!  :-))

Because our situation is the 1 out of million that will be successful.

Thanks for posting.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #727 on: October 27, 2019, 05:32:39 AM »
The answer from the lady at 5:10 said it all.

Yet we have some contributors who have child brides that speak of excuses why they are not in photos together..

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #728 on: October 27, 2019, 02:02:37 PM »
Pat - this thread needs an update if you're playing funny games on Tinder.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #729 on: October 28, 2019, 07:07:12 AM »
So in fact it's possible to "spoof" Badoo.
That's a naturel option in Tinder but i have the improved version. So you can set up the location you want or use the current one
In Badoo this is a little more work. First you have to remove in parameters the possibilité for Badoo to use the localisation and after you setup one in Badoo application, the one you wish.

So i will make a try.
The strategy, being 10 days prior my departure is to stock a maximum of like and setup some rendez vous and calls 48 or 72 hours maximum my flight.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #730 on: October 28, 2019, 07:23:01 AM »
I am in the feeling that's a lot of girls are going to avoid you like the plague if you are NOT in the surrounding.

I just give you my feeling. I think tons of guys all over the world are lurking for a total of milliard of hours the most beautiful women pictures available. Guess what FSU is one of the biggest provider.

Therefore i do believe that some girls are flooded now. Fifteen years ago that was already the case to some of my close female friends, ranking between 7 and 8. After two weeks their dating site mailbox was full with the local biggest dating site available at this time.

So ... 15 years after with the booming internet and everyone, even the poorest having a smartphone....

Just want to relate the very last experience i had (yesterday lol)

My top list girl in Kiev 39 years old, we started a nice chat, both agreed to call each other prior my venue. I was located, through Tinder, in Kiev. But to communicate i had to give my french number to go to Viber/Whatsapp. SHe wanted to call me but i had an event and asked to postpone. Not only i didn't heard about her anymore but she removed me from the matches and the whole converstation has disappeared. Just hope that she didn't make things worse by reporting to the site administration a claim. That's would be very strange considering that i had a respectful language and no stupid proposition.
I started the whole conversation in russian and my last message was in full french as she herself speaks the language and what she wrote in french lets me believe she was good at it.

I think that the right thing to do is to setup a female profile in Kiev with nice photos of a random girl to get a clear idea of how a nice ukrainian women in her 39 could be flooded
That's could be a cool idea. Sometime you learn a lot by reversing the cards.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #731 on: October 28, 2019, 12:20:17 PM »

Splendid to read you are still hunting!!!  This one got away, and could reappear down the trail.  There are  a million others. 

:applause:

Offline rwd123

« Reply #732 on: October 28, 2019, 01:15:17 PM »
I am in the feeling that's a lot of girls are going to avoid you like the plague if you are NOT in the surrounding.

My top list girl in Kiev 39 years old, we started a nice chat, both agreed to call each other prior my venue. I was located, through Tinder, in Kiev. But to communicate i had to give my french number to go to Viber/Whatsapp. SHe wanted to call me but i had an event and asked to postpone. Not only i didn't heard about her anymore but she removed me from the matches and the whole converstation has disappeared.
Easy problem to solve. Get a Ukrainian SIM card. Set up a regular payment so it does not expire. Use Whatsapp or Viber to communicate.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #733 on: October 28, 2019, 02:13:54 PM »
Easy problem to solve. Get a Ukrainian SIM card. Set up a regular payment so it does not expire. Use Whatsapp or Viber to communicate.
Yes i have a sim card from my last travel and also several phones, but had always be too lazy to put credit by myself lol.
Need to take care about this maybe.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #734 on: October 28, 2019, 02:32:59 PM »
Splendid to read you are still hunting!!!  This one got away, and could reappear down the trail.  There are  a million others. 

:applaud:
Please to read you Gator.

Cannot complaint since ex wifey left the house.
I invited two friends the day after and opened a bottle champaign.Since then i need to be alone and watched movie after movie few months
I have chased locally kissed some had two gf, one mistress
but also went four times in one year to Ukraine, don't even know the total trips i have done  now, more than 20 for sure.
THere i had had one gf, a mistress, and some relatives introduces me to a young lady 33 maybe with whom i spent several day afterhaving met her during a previous trip. Finally as nothing was moving in a real physical direction, i cleaned up the case.

I have actually a quite strong contact in a second city and  also two maybe backups in the same city, not considering all the women who have previously engaded some messages with me.

So the world is vast.
I met a journalist also in Kiev that i wanted to keep friend, but you know slavic women ... a single one will generally consider
that she has better to use her time to chase other males.
One of my two russian teachers lives in Kiev so we meet sometimes and that's cool. Russian language is clearly a key. I can talk 10 minutes now by myself. What i say is probably awful for a native speaker, but women get what i want to say.

I like Kiev for the vivid life and enjoy the cultural side of this city. So i am gonna to probably book for a spectacle before i go.
I like especially to run around in all the parks behing the cathedral along the Dnepr, go down, cross the pedestrian bridge and go to the island and return to the flat, last time located close to Maidan.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 02:34:48 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #735 on: October 28, 2019, 05:28:34 PM »

I just give you my feeling. I think tons of guys all over the world are lurking for a total of milliard of hours the most beautiful women pictures available. Guess what FSU is one of the biggest provider.

Therefore i do believe that some girls are flooded now. Fifteen years ago that was already the case to some of my close female friends, ranking between 7 and 8. After two weeks their dating site mailbox was full with the local biggest dating site available at this time.

So ... 15 years after with the booming internet and everyone, even the poorest having a smartphone....

My top list girl in Kiev 39 years old, we started a nice chat, both agreed to call each other prior my venue. I was located, through Tinder, in Kiev. But to communicate i had to give my french number to go to Viber/Whatsapp. SHe wanted to call me but i had an event and asked to postpone. Not only i didn't heard about her anymore but she removed me from the matches and the whole converstation has disappeared. Just hope that she didn't make things worse by reporting to the site administration a claim. That's would be very strange considering that i had a respectful language and no stupid proposition.
I started the whole conversation in russian and my last message was in full french as she herself speaks the language and what she wrote in french lets me believe she was good at it.

I think that the right thing to do is to setup a female profile in Kiev with nice photos of a random girl to get a clear idea of how a nice ukrainian women in her 39 could be flooded
That's could be a cool idea. Sometime you learn a lot by reversing the cards.

I think you're right Pat, being there is probably becoming key these days. The dating game can move on and women don't want to yada, yada with some guy that may turn out to be an Internet Romeo.

I think Kiev is a tough get, I got that impression a lot this summer when I was there. I knew it would be practically pointless for me. I might have got some traction with one of the young girls in McDonald's just a block off or so from Shevchenko Park if I tried my luck but I felt they were too young for me. A good place to go though I think if you're looking for a down to earth sort of girl and that McD's is about the only one I have seen in the city that is not usually totally packed out.

If I were you I would try the smaller provincial cities, far easier there I think. Even if you got a place in Kiev you could get the girl to come in by train as its cheap enough. A lot less competition out in the provincial cities and the girls are more eager and less spoilt by choice they would have in Kiev.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

« Reply #736 on: October 28, 2019, 07:49:29 PM »

If I were you I would try the smaller provincial cities, far easier there I think.
Even if you got a place in Kiev you could get the girl to come in by train as its cheap enough.

I didn't have any luck with this 'bused in or trained in' approach.
The gals arrive very tired and are still tired the next day.
By the time they are fully recovered; it's time for them to head back to their city.
Also, if it appears within a few minutes that the two of you are totally incompatible . . .
you are still stuck with her (if you are a gentleman) for 2-4 days.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 04:58:14 AM by AnonMod »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #737 on: October 29, 2019, 03:52:37 AM »
I didn't have any luck with this 'bused in or trained in' approach.
The gals arrive very tired and are still tired the next day.
By the time they are fully recovered; it's time for them to head back to their city.
Also, if it appears within a few minutes that the two of you are totally incompatible . . .
you are still stuck with her (if you are a gentleman) for 2-4 days.

True, I meant more for if Pat found a permanent girl in a provincial city as he doesn't like the extra journeying and he likes the vibrancy of Kiev. If the relationship later fell through then he could do the same with another provincial girl whereas if he stumped for buying a pad in a provincial city the next girl might come from a different provincial city many miles away and he could be stuck with a place he would then find useless.

Apparently many Ukrainian girls like to travel and interact on train journeys. I found one that didn't but managed to persuade her to travel to me by pointing out that I had already undertaken a big journey of driving to the airport, getting on a plane then taxi to the hotel, a journey of thousands of miles. Put like that she could see the logic of travelling to me. In the end though I decided to travel to her as I was intrigued to find out what this 'Nikolaev' was like.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 05:01:15 AM by AnonMod »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #738 on: October 29, 2019, 04:18:29 AM »
ML has a good point.Each time you let come an unknow woman you take the risk to screw up your time if no match (80% of time). In the best case smart people become good friends and move to have good time by making tourism.THe worst case is if the guy likes the woman, has fantasize on her but she dislikes him. Many guys couldn't get that she is disinterested due too many factors (cultural ukrainian politeness, lack of women  knowledge, balls too heavy in the pants) i takdalé. And so the situation is a mess and the guy starts to be rude.

Yes some women could understand that you have already accomplished a great journey and make the effort. It's only possible if you have raised enough traction in the relationship to a point that she considers you worthly enough to go. They don't have a lot of vacation, in legal job they have some but sometimes the boss don't want to let them go, for them it's not always easy i mean.
What i mean is that to get a girl ready to come to your city you have to invest already time and emotion, and that's not what you want.

THe last thing about asking them to come is that you will find a wagon of girls interested to make tourism, good restaurant, for free. SOme could even join pay you in sex if they don't dislike you, but this is not serious and you will go nowhere if your quest is to find a real match.In addition, for a first meeting, you loose a lot of important informations if you date her in an other city. Some girls could perfectly plays double game or be paid for the travel but consider this is worth to go because they have some relatives there and so on.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #739 on: October 31, 2019, 01:39:13 AM »
For the moment i am facing a new challenge.
Which is when exactly start to contact girls.
Knowing that i am at J-7 before departure.

This damned Tinder has stalled and now also Badoo. My age starts to fight against me.
As Trench was saying there are some group age that are etablishing some psychological fence.
It was already like this in the local dating a decade ago.
A lot of people would lie about their age of two or three years, just to stay below the 40, 39 maximum exactly.

I am physically great, even athletic and had recently GF minus 19, minus 17, minus 11, minus 10, and minus 6. None of those women could follow me in many things. In general i perform better in a meeting than in internet.

So now i have to work on the pool i have etablished on both sites. It will be a mess at the end because you have to contact five girls at least to have anappointment for the considered evening.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #740 on: October 31, 2019, 01:43:10 AM »
I found out my previous ukrainian sim card  :D And could put some credit on it, it's very easy.
A lot of ukrainian sites are really well programmed.
So now i have a +380
Which i will also use in my country as a buffer mobile phone for all the dirty advertising.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #741 on: October 31, 2019, 03:11:51 AM »
So now i am making a list, the Tinder one to prepare some "hook" message.
One of the trap is after a while you don't know if the girl is from the city you are aiming for.
Rather than to start a stupid communication and mislead the ladies it's better to sort out who you have to let apart.
Fortunately the mileage between you and her is indicated.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #742 on: October 31, 2019, 09:04:50 AM »
I have also did the same with Badoo, which works a little differently.
The main advantage is that you know if the ladies are still active or dead.By the way a lot of sites brag having 10 millions of subscribers but in fact 5 are dead.
So of course i start by the top list generally, the ones you really want to see. But not only.
That's also a travel and i have always found interesting to meet new people and go without any pressure or expectation.If they are open and interesting and have the same way of thinking it could be fun.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 09:12:24 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #743 on: October 31, 2019, 01:23:34 PM »
I have also did the same with Badoo, which works a little differently.
The main advantage is that you know if the ladies are still active or dead.By the way a lot of sites brag having 10 millions of subscribers but in fact 5 are dead.
So of course i start by the top list generally, the ones you really want to see. But not only.

That's handy Pat, I've found that with most of the online International/FSU dating websites too. If it's a big city and/or website is one of the bigger websites it's generally not too bad. It's a shame that Mamba messed up their website as they used to have a lot of women with recent logins.

In a smaller city such as Lviv it doesn't take long before all of the girls are quickly gone through, about a week will probably do it. Not all reply so getting up girls isn't always easy. Then like you say Pat are the ones that have been dead a long time and 9 times out of 10 are a waste of time contacting or it takes them ages to get back to you.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #744 on: November 01, 2019, 12:25:33 PM »
In Kiev you have the advantage to have a continuous mainstream of ladies.

Offline ML

« Reply #745 on: November 01, 2019, 12:46:20 PM »
In Kiev you have the advantage to have a continuous mainstream of ladies.

Also very strange in that city of 3-4 million folks . . .

Three times I was noticed by a gal I was spending some time with, when I was spending time with a second gal!!

One gal even walked up beside me, squeezed my elbow briefly, and then walked on without saying a word. 
Of course she refused my later invitation for another date.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #746 on: November 01, 2019, 12:51:20 PM »
So fellows things are not so bad.
I have in city2 a lady that i have hooked two weeks ago. We daily exchange at least one message, except this week during few days
because she has changed of phone or whatever reason (i don't care). The communication happens only in russian.
I called her already twice so this is a solid hook.
I have no real certainty about her photos so we will see on spot.
Because the connection is quite high i have not reconnected with my ex mistress of the last summer, and the xorowaa blondinka that i met in july, who is not really interested in me, anyway. I just dropped a message to an other one who i really want to meet her from june. But i think her profile is dead.

In city 1 i had a contact through badoo in june with a nice lady of 39 but i had left the city before she contacted me back. So all is fine we have setup to go to the opera the evening i arrive in the city. All are going very smoothly and very easy. This what i like the most with FSU ladies. All could be done like a rocket.
To be honest i date her first "friendly", i mean she is not a target but who knows? We could be attracted to each other.
Two ladies on Tinder on my top list have been contacted but one of them removed the match lol, and the second maybe she has emigrated on Mars last year, who knows.I also contacted two ladies on Badoo, of top list. One still didn't read my message. And the second has answered, but i am really careful as i am afraid of to be victim of "an other keybord romeo, a liar who lets believe that he lives in the city". So simply when she gives you her phone number, like in any country that a good hook. She hasn't reply to my initiative to talk each other yet, we will see what happens.
On the top list i have a third one who have liked me, so i believe that this one could meet seriously me but the previous i wrote about had a better ranking.

As you see i am very picky and push each pawn very attentively.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #747 on: November 01, 2019, 05:04:14 PM »
So now in city 1 situation starts to be complicated.

One of the two Badoo top list has answered.
She barely wrote, i would meet you maybe, but convince me by explaining me why ukrainian girls.
That's normal, quite usual. That's in their blood, they are suspicious.
Please note that except the one i met just after my landing, none are speaking english (or supposed to).

So how i am going to get through this first salvo of Atoll missile?
I will start by writing you know westerners usually answer that FSU women are more feminine and american women are not family oriented andbla bla.... может бить
In fact i had lived in civilisation A during my first 20 years of life. And last decade of my life happens in your. I am used to your culture, i like Ukraine,I like the culture and i have more and more personal history here. I found the mix an incredible source of joy and a shared personal enrichment even if sometimes it's more eggy due to the misunderstanding.

So technically it starts to be complicated because you have 3 days and half and if all is fine 3 ladies to see. THe logic is she likes you and you like her you reset a second date. Second date are going to bump into a second or first date of an other lady. Therefore you loose her interest and very likely the girl.
You need to have a military thinking about how to manage the time in city1. You will have very likely some losses, and sometimes you will have to make some kill yourself, the goal is to save a maximum of life, or to save the president, the lady the most important;But you don't know who will the president of ths short trip. considering that first you have to see all the contenders.
ANd eve a first meeting with someone don't necessary give the certainty that SHE is the president to save.

I smell them, i need to know how they move, how the talk, how they touch me, the depth of their eyes, the beauty of their shoes, the mathematical worl about their manucure To decide who will be the queen, the president.

i WOULD like to keep all of them, love all of them but that is not possible in the reality

Offline JayH

« Reply #748 on: November 01, 2019, 05:41:14 PM »
Also very strange in that city of 3-4 million folks . . .

Three times I was noticed by a gal I was spending some time with, when I was spending time with a second gal!!

One gal even walked up beside me, squeezed my elbow briefly, and then walked on without saying a word. 
Of course she refused my later invitation for another date.

It can happen easily enough !
Some years ago ( quite a few in fact !)   --in a period when in an off phase with my long term on/off  ex -- I met  with a girl who  gave me the whole agency run around plus terp deal to agree to meet  etc. Over the course of the afternoon in doing the normal run around the sucker deal  I heard her comments to the terp ( even back then I understood  a little Russian enough to get the gist of what she said) and it was enough to wise me up etc.
At the end of the afternoon she starting making excuses why she had to go  to family occasion  that evening so that was it for the day.
         I had already decided that was a done deal-- move on etc and had no intention of any follow up once the afternoon was over.So -- in the evening -back to the computer  and see what could be done at short notice --in a "I am here- can we meet now "  deal !
         So -- Katya says ok- can I bring a friend with me. So at  10pm we hook up in a popular well known cafe in the city .  No pretence meeting-lots of laughing and   good fun conversation without all the ridiculous agency BS of earlier. So-- in walks the girl from the afternoon meeting ! It unfolded that they went to the same  school and studied languages -- and both spoke excellent English .
        So-- girl one is unhappy with me big time and chews my ear off telling me -- I am bemused for all the obvious reasons. She wants to meet me next day -- but I tell her I have already arranged to meet Katya etc.
       So-  I agree to meet the following morning  and explain the obvious too her . She is amused that I went along with crazy agency deal despite knowing it was attempt to take me for a ride -- and that she had made it clear she was not interested in me by what she had said to terp ( as it turned out-- she was  also a school friend!) . She was very shocked that I understood   any of this .
      Later -- we became good friends and I used her to translate and interpret   for me ( & do chores)  . She is now married to a local guy and now have 2 children.  Katya -- eventually made her way to New York  and still lives there today. 

It was not the only time this sort of thing happened - so can relate to ML's experiences ! :)   
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline rwd123

« Reply #749 on: November 01, 2019, 06:23:30 PM »
French-Ukrainian Colonel Klink.  :P

You need to give yourself time for "recon", and have a schedule that doesn't involve dating. That way you get a nice cultural experience - philharmonic orchestras and the ballet/opera can be rather inexpensive in the FSU. If your language skills are good then other theatrical performances are worth checking out.

You may run into a lady at the theater too. I ended up chatting with a (male) surgeon the last time I went to the high-end theater in Russia.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2261
Total: 2272

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM