It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: new to site and in texas  (Read 19989 times)

Offline krimster

Re: new to site and in texas
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2009, 05:45:15 AM »
>I owe racist people like you and Gatorade zero explanations.
So therefor you are "above" reason, but to the rest of the world you appear to be below it.

>But I will explain just one:
OK, I can barely contain myself, let's listen to this explanation...

>My mother is not Yankee. But she has never had any other man in life but my father. Can you say the same about your own mother or sisters?

No, I don't think my mother and sister ever met your father.

On the other had if you're implying that there is an issue of chaste purity, how chaste are you?  If you like chastity so much, I'm sure that you have of course adopted chastity as your own lifestyle, otherwise that would make you a hypocrite (or a virgin), which one is it amigo?

>have I pissed off the pants of some racist yanks here?
Not at all. Your insults are too meager to do anything, if insults were dynamite, a mouse fart would produce more noise than your insults.  Can't you buy a book of insults or something and use some of that material instead of your own - please?

Oh no, I see from your profile that you live in the USA.  You are a YANKEEE!!!  AIEEEE!!!!!

Offline GoodOlBoy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2009, 05:55:03 AM »
Gerone.......You sound like Sculpto.

Sculpto are you screwing around with the members on RWD??  :evil:

Is this you??  :-\

GOB
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 06:01:06 AM by GoodOlBoy »
“For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo......... Geronimo E.K.I.A.”

Offline ECOCKS

• To those who deserve it, good luck.
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2009, 08:43:12 AM »
Speaking of hypocritical....... :cluebat:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 08:36:06 PM by ECOCKS »
Pick and choose carefully among the advice offered and consider the source carefully. PM, Skype or email if you care to chat or discuss

Offline Gator

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2009, 03:34:44 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah  :cluebat:

have I pissed off the pants of some racist yanks here?

mission accomplished. now you know how the rest of the world feels like when you guys upset them in one way or another.

it is no wonder why yankees have aquired the most enemies of any nation on earth.

It is rather odd that someone would have a personal goal to piss off people.  You are failing because, unlike you Gerone, I am not upset.  Rather than waste your time on such a mission, why don't you go outside and decorate some tree trunks with white paint.

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2009, 04:09:58 PM »
Gator.. good one!  white tree trunks.. hahahahahahaha!  just for the record... they paint the tree trunks with a thick marble powder white paint to keep the ants and termites from attacking the live trees.. it looks funny though.

Germ is a troll.. piggy poo flu germ should be his "nick".

See, the thing about trolls like him and the stupid views he is promoting is that it his views are nothing but dogma that he is reciting.  It would also seem thse trolls took some lessons out of the Lyndon LaRouche school of disruptive arguing.  Notice he isn't even going to try and mess with me because he knows I have been to see Marcos and he knows he doesnt have the intellectual basis for the argument.  Marcos/Zapatismo has nothing against the US, just the corporate entities that are messing with Mexico.  And the fact of the matter is without the so called yankees piggy poo flu germ is complaining about the slaughter in Chiapas would have been a lot worse.  A heck of a lot of yankees and europeans put their own lives on the line to protect the indigenous people in Chiapas from the Mexican federal army.. same in Oaxaca two-three years ago.

GOB, its not me messing around btw.  But, there are sadly more and more trolls like this messing around in a lot of different forums.  Unfortunately it started because a bunch of minutemen types started posting crap about Mexicans on every forum.  So, now there are idiots on both sides making stupid statements and disrupting civilized discussion across a wide variety of topical forums.

So, you all can see even if I have promoted a particular perspective regarding Mexico and its desperate immigration/human rights situation, I am not unaware of the foolishness that some morons from that country are trying to promote and I have no more patience with their stupidity than I do for the same kind of stupidity on this side of the border.

Nevertheless, a troll is a troll.  Dont feed the troll.

Offline gerone

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2009, 08:02:51 PM »
Gator.. good one!  white tree trunks.. hahahahahahaha!  just for the record... they paint the tree trunks with a thick marble powder white paint to keep the ants and termites from attacking the live trees.. it looks funny though.

Germ is a troll.. piggy poo flu germ should be his "nick".

See, the thing about trolls like him and the stupid views he is promoting is that it his views are nothing but dogma that he is reciting.  It would also seem thse trolls took some lessons out of the Lyndon LaRouche school of disruptive arguing.  Notice he isn't even going to try and mess with me because he knows I have been to see Marcos and he knows he doesnt have the intellectual basis for the argument.  Marcos/Zapatismo has nothing against the US, just the corporate entities that are messing with Mexico.  And the fact of the matter is without the so called yankees piggy poo flu germ is complaining about the slaughter in Chiapas would have been a lot worse.  A heck of a lot of yankees and europeans put their own lives on the line to protect the indigenous people in Chiapas from the Mexican federal army.. same in Oaxaca two-three years ago.

GOB, its not me messing around btw.  But, there are sadly more and more trolls like this messing around in a lot of different forums.  Unfortunately it started because a bunch of minutemen types started posting crap about Mexicans on every forum.  So, now there are idiots on both sides making stupid statements and disrupting civilized discussion across a wide variety of topical forums.

So, you all can see even if I have promoted a particular perspective regarding Mexico and its desperate immigration/human rights situation, I am not unaware of the foolishness that some morons from that country are trying to promote and I have no more patience with their stupidity than I do for the same kind of stupidity on this side of the border.

Nevertheless, a troll is a troll.  Dont feed the troll.

Escupido, you should know sub-comandante Marcos is not even Mexican. But tell him I said hi anyway, he is doing the right thing  8)

You sound like a communist to me......are you Cuban?

Why are you so obsessed with this Zapatista bullshit anyway?

And what does it have to do with this thread?
Is that the best you can do?

Offline gerone

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2009, 08:22:48 PM »
It is rather odd that someone would have a personal goal to piss off people.  You are failing because, unlike you Gerone, I am not upset.  Rather than waste your time on such a mission, why don't you go outside and decorate some tree trunks with white paint.

Hola my General Gatorgum......it seems you want to get along. I could respond with something like "I would paint those trees with white paint if you would allow me to paint your yellow teeth white also", but I am not.

Instead I wonder why Yankees like you would try to romance Russian ladies when you all know that Russians and Yankees hate each other for obvious reasons. Why not go and try to romance English chicks since they are the only people outsde your country who actually like you and even then.....not all of them.

Most of the European people don't want to remember you Yankees even exist, especially the French and Germans......while the Russians are there in the same frequency. Even the people of Mexico like Yankees more than most Europeans... :o

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2009, 08:28:28 PM »
It's been about a year now amigos..
Wonder whatever happened to Jimmy?

Who? Oh, the guy that started this thread. 
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline gerone

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2009, 09:49:52 PM »
AS OF THIS MOMENT, I DECLARE MYSELF DONE WITH THIS THREAD. I ONLY WASTE MY TIME HERE INSTEAD OF MAKING ADVANCES IN MY FIRST POST I JUST STARTED HERE IN THE SAME USA CENTRAL SUB-FORUM. THIS NEW TOPIC REPRESENTS THE ONLY REASON I JOINED THIS FORUM COMMUNITY IN THE FIRST PLACE. ANYONE INTERESTED IN MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT MY NEW TOPIC IS WELCOME.......BUT THIS TIME AROUND IN A FRIENDLY MANNER ONLY......NO MORE HORSEPLAY  :wallbash:

Offline Gator

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2009, 09:54:37 PM »
AS OF THIS MOMENT, I DECLARE MYSELF DONE WITH THIS THREAD. I ONLY WASTE MY TIME HERE INSTEAD OF MAKING ADVANCES IN MY FIRST POST I JUST STARTED HERE IN THE SAME USA CENTRAL SUB-FORUM. THIS NEW TOPIC REPRESENTS THE ONLY REASON I JOINED THIS FORUM COMMUNITY IN THE FIRST PLACE. ANYONE INTERESTED IN MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT MY NEW TOPIC IS WELCOME.......BUT THIS TIME AROUND IN A FRIENDLY MANNER ONLY......NO MORE HORSEPLAY  :wallbash:

So you are ready to be friendly?

Offline gerone

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2009, 10:07:30 PM »

O F    C O U R S E

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2009, 11:59:37 PM »
I have actually known of yankees living in Mexico telling us how much they hate their native country and how happy they now feel in Mexico. It's all about the culture. Quality of life is something that a yankee brain will never be able to equate without the element of $$$. To the typical yankee mindset........Quality of life = $$$ and the things that $$$ can buy  8)

Now.......... go ahead and hypocritically argue against it

I never argue with a fool.
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline Ooooops

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2009, 02:32:06 AM »

for example, I have read several books that say don't send pictures of yourself with no shirt on.  Then when I tell this to a FSUW, they become upset that they are labeled as prudes and make statements like, "We live in Europe NOT China"! 

Do you know what TMI stands for?   Too Much Information, in case if you don't know.    And it goes to sending naked pictures to total strangers, unless you are looking for a...  how should I put it...   Internet sex, that's it!    ;)

Offline Ooooops

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2009, 02:43:18 AM »
Escupido?  Gatorade?   I'm surprised that nobody slapped that clown on his hands yet...   

Offline Ooooops

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2009, 02:48:41 AM »

Ouch!   That sounds scary!    :o :D

Offline gerone

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2009, 10:54:43 AM »
Escupido?  Gatorade?   I'm surprised that nobody slapped that clown on his hands yet...   

Well.....someone called me germ, satisfied now?

Offline Shadow

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2009, 11:52:16 AM »

Most of the European people don't want to remember you Yankees even exist, especially the French and Germans......while the Russians are there in the same frequency. Even the people of Mexico like Yankees more than most Europeans... :o
Very incorrect. Most Europeans love to go the America, especially if the US$ allows for cheap shopping. And as most Russians are unaware of the political squabbles they also like America.

Americans are friendly, if a little naieve. The only thing you need to avoid is the issue of 'who is best'  ;D
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1773
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1788
Total: 1798

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM