It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Loveme.com usage  (Read 3968 times)

Offline cameraguymn

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Loveme.com usage
« on: July 11, 2018, 02:23:52 PM »
How many of you have had some level of success meeting people on there?

Process? Can you write in email to them your personal email or ask for personal contacts right away? (Understanding they get money through email delivery, translation etc)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: Loveme.com usage
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 03:20:11 PM »
How many of you have had some level of success meeting people on there?

Process? Can you write in email to them your personal email or ask for personal contacts right away? (Understanding they get money through email delivery, translation etc)

Loveme.com is the newer name that AFA - A Foreign Affair use for their site based of the documentary film Love Me.

So it's a PPL - Pay Per Letter site and so not advised that you use for correspondence.

Generally I would suggest it's not worth messing with as there are free or monthly subscription sites instead. I think the problem is not just getting their email address but whether you are corresponding with a decent girl if indeed she is a girl at all. For the site, many of the girls and its associate agencies they have money to lose if you go of corresponding with her through email so they will hold out as long as possible.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 04:28:31 PM »

Many here do not trust AFA. Best you use sites recommended in link below.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 04:35:05 PM »
Trench, WHY are you answering - at all ?

You haven't had 'success' with ANY dating site ...

I knew several genuine ladies on AFA ..  their profiles were posted there by agencies in their locale

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 05:50:36 PM »

I knew several genuine ladies on AFA ..  their profiles were posted there by agencies in their locale

Regardless, its still good advice not to use PPL sites at all. So what if he hasn't had success. The advice is still valid. Must you really troll him on every thread????
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Davo2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 06:02:13 PM »

This guy did had success from their tour..... But the wedding kiss!!!! I cringe every time I see it. ;)

Watch the love me documentary. There's a poor guy who lost $10,000 on that site. He met the woman he thought he was chatting to (way out of his league) and it was obvious to him that she wasn't the person he was talking to. He got burnt badly and still went back for more punishment with a new girl.

You may get  lucky, but you could spend 90% of your time and thousands chatting to employees. 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 06:09:10 PM by Davo2 »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 01:53:42 AM »

Yes, Trench, why? You are uniquely unqualified to post on this subject,

Offline msmob

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 04:44:17 AM »

Regardless, its still good advice not to use PPL sites at all. So what if he hasn't had success. The advice is still valid. Must you really troll him on every thread????

Hammee

'Sorry' you feel that way, but I was making the point that honest ladirs have profiles on AFA......

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 08:04:37 AM »

No success? I've dated 2 women I met on free & pay monthly International dating sites, one for a week the other for two weeks. I met 3 others and attracted interest of a feair few genuine women on free & pay monthly International dating sites.

Or perhaps you expect me to marry each and every woman I meet :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2018, 08:32:37 AM »

This guy did had success from their tour..... But the wedding kiss!!!! I cringe every time I see it. ;)

Watch the love me documentary. There's a poor guy who lost $10,000 on that site. He met the woman he thought he was chatting to (way out of his league) and it was obvious to him that she wasn't the person he was talking to. He got burnt badly and still went back for more punishment with a new girl.

You may get  lucky, but you could spend 90% of your time and thousands chatting to employees.

That's one of my favourite docu-films on the International dating agency scene :D I've seen it over & over many times, I don't know why but it kinds of speaks to me in a way. I guess its because its shows all sides to the International dating scene and the varied outcomes that can come out off it. The exploration of guys going over there to Ukraine for the first time (mostly) is real interesting also as its at the early stages where its a whole unknown territory to them, something foreign and alien to the norm.

Even the one guy that used EM - Elena's Models got burned bad which goes to show that using pay monthly subscription or even free dating sited does not protect you from the bad ones.

The guy in the video you've just shown Davo would have been one of those I would have thought least likely to suceed. He was 46 a little overweight and balding and probably not what most women would deem attractive. He also seemed to be slightly weird in his interest in guns (NRA gun nut by the looks of it) and not particularly socially skilled nor from a particualarly high status background. Yet he suceeded where others with more going for them failed - the confident millionaire exercise guy fell flat, the more younger and probably more attractive farm guy got caught by a scammer, etc.

However that guy had also been to the FSU before about 6 times I think it was so he was hardly a rookie at this. I possibly think he may have had more going on up top than he appears to.

The only other one who it came through for was some Engineer guy from California, he had a definate provider card to play though as we saw with the millionaire guy that doesn't guareentee success.

Must be said though that it generally focused more on the tours AFA do, the chubby civil service guy (reminds me of comic book guy from the Simpsons, lol) was the only one who seemed to extensively use the AFA pay per letter website of women and came of all the worse for doing so. At the end he was back on it, though it looked like it was beginning to sink in that it was a fruitless pursuit though I think he was just lonely. I'm guessing he didn't go out there again but would be interesting to have an update on all of them that didn't succeed to see if they decided to try again I think.

Offline jone

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2018, 09:26:48 AM »

Nice.  Getting married in jeans.  As for the wedding kiss?  Why would you want to watch it more than once?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2018, 10:49:02 AM »
Nice.  Getting married in jeans.  As for the wedding kiss?  Why would you want to watch it more than once?

Yeah that's another problem that guy had his shabby appearance and we are so often told how important it is to dress well for FSW, lol.

To be honest I usually skip over that part a fair bit, you just reminded me why :o

Did you notice those huge high heels she has on also. I mean she is already tall so it needlessly makes her tower over him despite him not being that short, its nutty.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2018, 11:06:07 AM »
Hammee

'Sorry' you feel that way, but I was making the point that honest ladirs have profiles on AFA......

The site is the problem, not the ladies. Trench was right. Can you agree with him when he's right instead of turning every thread to a fight?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2018, 04:01:29 AM »
HammeR

Sorry, I just noticed, I spelt your nick, incorrectly

and BillyB

Learn to READ  and think, before posting daft

Offline msmob

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2018, 04:05:53 AM »
No success? I've dated 2 women I met on free & pay monthly International dating sites, one for a week the other for two weeks. I met 3 others and attracted interest of a feair few genuine women on free & pay monthly International dating sites.

Or perhaps you expect me to marry each and every woman I meet :D

Ri-ight!

So 'success' for you is getting a date  ;D

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1870
Total: 1881

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM