It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364106 times)

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1550 on: February 14, 2021, 03:51:23 AM »
Great content for newbies Pat... well done!!!

I’ve subscribed and can’t wait to see more!!!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1551 on: February 14, 2021, 08:05:32 AM »

Pat, I don't know who's making the videos, but there should be beautiful women in there. When shown on Youtube as a video a person can choose to watch, beautiful women get lots of attention and clicks. Mix in scenes of women and of the FSU throughout the video would hold a man's attention. A guy's little head will tell him to watch the video long enough so his big head may learn some useful tips.

You are right, but is a gorgeous woman driving a car in an ad makes the car better?
No. The trick is used by every dishonest dating site that drags 80% of western men to abuse them financially, emotionally.
Additionally, today you have to get every woman's permission to collaborate on a video normally, which means that some guy who has a youtube channel based on looks pays a way or another the women who are showing up.
It doesn't prove anything about if he is successful or not. Except when you see him pushing a woman in the bed and having sex with her (I know a coach who provides such videos).

Billy, you are the guy who has worked hard in life.
This idea of how girls are easy is constantly promoted by the industry, every scammer, and many dating coaches. It implies that you have to show up as American or European or drop few approach lines to a girl and you will get your top model.
And we all know that just a lie.

This is what is described in this video, in a way.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1552 on: February 14, 2021, 08:12:44 AM »
Great content for newbies Pat... well done!!!

I’ve subscribed and can’t wait to see more!!!
Thanks, Davo.
It will bring more popularity if more people subscribe.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1553 on: February 14, 2021, 11:23:51 AM »

You are right, but is a gorgeous woman driving a car in an ad makes the car better?
No. The trick is used by every dishonest dating site that drags 80% of western men to abuse them financially, emotionally.
Additionally, today you have to get every woman's permission to collaborate on a video normally, which means that some guy who has a youtube channel based on looks pays a way or another the women who are showing up.
It doesn't prove anything about if he is successful or not. Except when you see him pushing a woman in the bed and having sex with her (I know a coach who provides such videos).

Billy, you are the guy who has worked hard in life.
This idea of how girls are easy is constantly promoted by the industry, every scammer, and many dating coaches. It implies that you have to show up as American or European or drop few approach lines to a girl and you will get your top model.
And we all know that just a lie.

This is what is described in this video, in a way.

Front cover of the video shows a guy grabbing a girls butt. There are girls in bikinis in the video too! I'm sure this video will get more views than the others. Sure there is deception in this industry because not everybody will end up with a model with a body that rocks but those kinds of women do grab men's attention. 20% of the most beautiful women get 80% of the attention. When I started this endeavor, if only average looking women were shown on websites, I probably wouldn't spend $5000 on a first date. I wouldn't even take a second look at the websites.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1554 on: February 14, 2021, 02:33:42 PM »

Front cover of the video shows a guy grabbing a girls butt. There are girls in bikinis in the video too! I'm sure this video will get more views than the others. Sure there is deception in this industry because not everybody will end up with a model with a body that rocks but those kinds of women do grab men's attention. 20% of the most beautiful women get 80% of the attention. When I started this endeavor, if only average looking women were shown on websites, I probably wouldn't spend $5000 on a first date. I wouldn't even take a second look at the websites.

Thank for your post and honesty Billy.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1555 on: February 25, 2021, 11:52:27 PM »
RWD, this guy can help you: 

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #1556 on: February 26, 2021, 03:56:31 AM »
RWD, this guy can help you: 

This looks like a great channel for comprehension. He speaks clearly at a moderate pace, and the sentences are not too long. Subscribed!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1557 on: February 26, 2021, 04:02:15 AM »
 :thumbsup: 
With Max, you start to believe that you are good at Russian. It's good to dream! lol

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1558 on: February 26, 2021, 05:39:18 PM »
Anti-scamming tips for taxis and restaurants, and commentaries on the dating life of a guy spending 4 days in Odessa mainly: 

« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 05:41:41 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1559 on: March 08, 2021, 03:18:47 PM »
This video is hilarious.
Basically, she complains that many of her female friends between 25-40 years don't get any orgasms. So if you know of to please a woman in the bed a boulevard is opened to you in Ukraine. 
I imagine the husbands' of her female friends watching the videos ... What a shock.
  :ROFL:   

« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 03:30:58 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1560 on: March 08, 2021, 03:21:10 PM »
Each time I rewatch this video I cannot stop to  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

:P :P :P 
Put the subtitles in English if needed
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 03:31:25 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1561 on: March 08, 2021, 03:23:27 PM »
Eta realna tragedia ...

« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 03:29:21 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1562 on: March 08, 2021, 03:27:03 PM »
I recommend 0.38 of course

:couple: :applaud: :truce:

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
Operation White Panther
« Reply #1563 on: March 08, 2021, 04:14:40 PM »
Basically, she complains that many of her female friends between 25-40 years don't get
any orgasms. So if you know of to please a woman in the bed a boulevard is opened to
you in Ukraine. 

If the women are normal, healthy women without psychological or physical problems
then what they need to do is to put their index fingers on their foreheads.

Now they have their finger on the problem(s). The problem is most likely that they
don't communicate what they like, want, need, desire to whoever they are having
sex with OR the person they are having sex with doesn't care. Once again that's
their problem, they need to dump the person who doesn't care and then give
themselves a spanking for being in a relationship with somebody who doesn't
care.

If she and the person they are having sex are communicating well and she still
has problems then she should consult professional medical help.

The idea that men are supposed to read females minds is ludicrous. The theory
the the next girl you have sex with will enjoy everything exactly the same as
whatever previous girls you had sex with is silly too.

She needs to communicate and to stop thinking that men should read her mind. 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 04:16:55 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1564 on: March 09, 2021, 12:19:57 PM »
"The idea that men are supposed to read females minds is ludicrous. The theory
the the next girl you have sex with will enjoy everything exactly the same as
whatever previous girls you had sex with is silly too." 
+1     
But maybe a lot of men are also not really into communication. I am not sure that many UM are  really keen to talk about such topic, especially if they share at least 50% of responsability and male proudness is involved.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 03:14:44 PM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #1565 on: March 09, 2021, 02:43:36 PM »
The theory the the next girl you have sex with will enjoy everything exactly the same as
whatever previous girls you had sex with is silly too.

Yes, there can be some very substantial differences from woman to woman.  Probably the same can be said for men.

I found that most women preferred the Cowgirl position, but a few refused.
Most all women were into oral sex for both partners, but a few refused.

A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1566 on: March 10, 2021, 01:03:35 PM »
Yes, there can be some very substantial differences from woman to woman.  Probably the same can be said for men.

I found that most women preferred the Cowgirl position, but a few refused.
Most all women were into oral sex for both partners, but a few refused.

Accordingly to your experience, what's the rate of women refusing anal sex?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1567 on: March 10, 2021, 01:06:58 PM »
EXCLUSIVE:     
Very few insiders in RWD approached this type of people, the scammers who work behind your computer and answer you on video chat and text chat: 

Offline ML

« Reply #1568 on: March 10, 2021, 03:30:52 PM »

Accordingly to your experience, what's the rate of women refusing anal sex?

Actually I never ask for anal sex.
And, believe it or not, I had no experience with anal sex until I started spending time with FSU gals.

Surprised me when the first one asked for it.
Then there were a few others; but less than 1%.

Some years back a neighbor man, who was a liberal arts professor and a voracious reader, reported to me that some survey indicated something like 65% of Texas women preferred anal sex to vaginal sex.

And I remember reading within the last year or so that some Teen magazine was promoting anal sex as a way to cut down on teen pregnancies.

And who remembers what happened to Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders when she voiced her opinions on teen sex practices?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1569 on: March 10, 2021, 05:09:23 PM »
I had no experience with anal sex until I started spending time with FSU gals.

Same here. I had only two FSU girls ask me for it. It was their first time. They wanted to do it with a man they could trust.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1570 on: March 11, 2021, 01:57:51 AM »
This topic is quite interesting and rarely investigated.

I think that quite a lot of women have tried it, provided that they don't have a furious opposition against it. But quite a lot had pain and or no satisfaction with the experience. Probably mainly because men couldn't lead correctly their pleasure.

However, when they have explored this sexual time and enjoyed it; they can have tremendous pleasure, more than the usual way, and be fond of it.

To go further you need a tight bond, a lot of comfort with her to push the limits. Additionally, anal sex still has some prohibitions in society, and crossing prohibitions is always exciting. New experiences are welcomed today.   
I am sure that couples meet also some genital limitations and we are not necessarily compatible in this area for everything.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1571 on: March 11, 2021, 09:15:09 AM »

Personally, anal sex doesn't turn me on and I recommend people don't do it since it can affect a person's ability to keep their feces inside which leads to diaper wearing.

Offline ML

« Reply #1572 on: March 11, 2021, 09:44:17 AM »

Personally, anal sex doesn't turn me on and I recommend people don't do it since it can affect a person's ability to keep their feces inside which leads to diaper wearing.

Billy, you can reach a more appropriate audience if you preach to the gay men's club.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1573 on: March 12, 2021, 04:56:45 AM »
Billy, you can reach a more appropriate audience if you preach to the gay men's club.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1574 on: March 29, 2021, 08:20:53 AM »
Surprising those women who couldn't stop to write you on the chat when you are on a dating site is .... tasty....Especially when it's a man  :P :P :P

Enjoy.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2011
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2000
Total: 2010

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM