It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU  (Read 75175 times)

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU
« Reply #275 on: May 02, 2021, 02:18:48 AM »
I don’t recognise the portrait of the UK painted by TC.
I guess he moves in a different social circle, populated by ‘fatties’ from social housing sinks.
Most of the people I know have attractive spouses or partners who look after themselves and eat well balanced diets.

JG, you'll have to spend more time outside the Country Club in everyday society ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #276 on: May 02, 2021, 02:48:33 AM »
JG, you'll have to spend more time outside the Country Club in everyday society ;D
My golf swing needs a little practice so I hope to be spending more time at the 18th.  :cheesy:

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #277 on: May 03, 2021, 01:47:36 AM »
Anyway back to topic I think the worse trend I have seen of recent is women wearing leggings particularly the sweat pant material type. It kind of makes them look like female wrestlers, often ungamely looking, kind of chavvy And not a very feminine look. All of that of course gets even worse when an out of shape woman wears them, real hideous, ever poor passer-by gets a view of a flabby arse wobbling around, whatever possessed them to go out and buy and then wear them I don't know.

I don't know why women can't get stick with the stuff that's proven to look good on them, skirts and dresses, works for FSW so why western women get it into their head that they somehow look good in all this heshe gear I don't know. To date I've only seen shiny black leggings work well on women and that is only the ones in shape.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

« Reply #278 on: May 03, 2021, 08:08:22 AM »
I don't know why women can't get stick with the stuff that's proven to look good on them, skirts and dresses, works for FSW so why western women get it into their head that they somehow look good in all this heshe gear I don't know. To date I've only seen shiny black leggings work well on women and that is only the ones in shape.

In discussing this issue, my wife told me that everything women do with respect to looks, they do for men. 

This is the opposite of what most western women say.

So seems they are both right.

FSU women still feel a need to attract and be with a man.

Western women feel they don't really need to be with a man; hence no need to be attractive to men.

Open question with any individual FSU woman is . . . how will they dress (and keep their shape) and feel about men (their man) once they have lived in the west for some period of time ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #279 on: May 03, 2021, 02:15:43 PM »
My golf swing needs a little practice so I hope to be spending more time at the 18th.  :cheesy:

19th hole!   The mother of my sons asked me why it takes 7 hours to play golf. 

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #280 on: May 03, 2021, 02:29:33 PM »
In discussing this issue, my wife told me that everything women do with respect to looks, they do for men. 

This is the opposite of what most western women say.

So seems they are both right.

FSU women still feel a need to attract and be with a man.

Western women feel they don't really need to be with a man; hence no need to be attractive to men.

Open question with any individual FSU woman is . . . how will they dress (and keep their shape) and feel about men (their man) once they have lived in the west for some period of time ?

Was thinking about the same thing today ML, I think it is kind of symbolic in meaning, like western woman's desire to 'wear the trousers' as the saying goes. Hence they wish to takeover the man's domain but also hold onto the woman's domain, so they wish to try and have it all. Of course in doing so they don't see that by taking over the man's domain they take away from what they traditionally wanted a man to be leaving him unsure of what they want if anything from a man. So it's kind of a sign of society's dysfunction really, the woman grasping for more than the female domain and not realising in doing so she is undermining what she really wants.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #281 on: May 03, 2021, 05:26:10 PM »
Women wearing pants has nothing to do with wanting to be a man, or be in their domain.  I know this is a difficult concept for you, Trench, because of your ingrained misogyny, but females do not exist solely for your viewing pleasure.  In some ways, you should be thanking your stars for this, as it levels the playing field for you.

Women usually wear pants because it's more convenient than dresses.  If I am going to be hauling groceries, or plants from the greenhouse, I don't want to wear heels, hence, I wear pants.  I don't really care what some random idiot on the street thinks. 

In the USSR, wearing Western styles could get you unwanted attention from authorities.  Many women internalized that and don't wear pants.  But I have seen plenty of women there wearing pants.  If they are wearing heels, they typically will wear a dress (I wear skirts with heels).
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #282 on: May 04, 2021, 05:00:22 AM »
Women wearing pants has nothing to do with wanting to be a man, or be in their domain.  I know this is a difficult concept for you, Trench, because of your ingrained misogyny, but females do not exist solely for your viewing pleasure.  In some ways, you should be thanking your stars for this, as it levels the playing field for you.

Women usually wear pants because it's more convenient than dresses.  If I am going to be hauling groceries, or plants from the greenhouse, I don't want to wear heels, hence, I wear pants. I don't really care what some random idiot on the street thinks. 

In the USSR, wearing Western styles could get you unwanted attention from authorities.  Many women internalized that and don't wear pants.  But I have seen plenty of women there wearing pants.  If they are wearing heels, they typically will wear a dress (I wear skirts with heels).

Solution to this could be to wear tights, leggings or even jeans under the dress. That would look a lot better than not wearing a dress or skirt over the top. When I'm out and about I often wonder why fat women wear tight jeans or leggings whereas if they wore a dress or skirt over the top it would cover it all up so as the passer by would not be expose to the unsightliness of their huge rear in minute detail.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #283 on: May 04, 2021, 06:23:45 AM »
Clearly plenty of blokes get turned-on by fat arses..evidenced by plenty of such women waddling around in the UK surrounded by four or five kids from four or five different men.
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #284 on: May 04, 2021, 07:25:57 AM »
Solution to this could be to wear tights, leggings or even jeans under the dress. That would look a lot better than not wearing a dress or skirt over the top. When I'm out and about I often wonder why fat women wear tight jeans or leggings whereas if they wore a dress or skirt over the top it would cover it all up so as the passer by would not be expose to the unsightliness of their huge rear in minute detail.

When you start wearing dresses, you can opine on solutions. 

As I stated, women do not exist solely for your pleasure.  You don't like what one looks like, stop looking. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #285 on: May 04, 2021, 07:40:38 AM »
Clearly plenty of blokes get turned-on by fat arses..evidenced by plenty of such women waddling around in the UK surrounded by four or five kids from four or five different men.
Where is it you and TC live, to get to see such sights?
I feel I inhabit a UK in a parallel universe.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #286 on: May 04, 2021, 07:41:57 AM »

As I stated, women do not exist solely for your pleasure.  You don't like what one looks like, stop looking.
That’ll be a sight. I’m sure TC has wonderful knees.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #287 on: May 04, 2021, 03:10:48 PM »
Where is it you and TC live, to get to see such sights?
I feel I inhabit a UK in a parallel universe.

You need to get out more JG: ))

Take a wander throughout east London and places like Romford,Dagenham and Barking.

Colchester,Basildon and Clacton-on-sea are three more hotspots....Ipswich too.

You won't see them on Golf courses..you need to walk around the shopping centres.Supermarkets are good places to spot them,where they're filling their shopping trolleys with bags of frozen chips and boxes of burgers.

McDonalds and KFC outlets are prime habitat for them also..parked at tables with their armies of kids ramming junk food down their throats.

Don't believe me ?

Well here's a fact for you....in 2019 29% of women in the UK were Obese....that means almost a third of UK women are lard-asses with floppy bellies.

An additional 31% of women in the UK were overweight.

With facts like that i really don't know how you manage to miss them waddling around at an outlet near you.

Strange that all the women you ever see are slim...when slim women are in the minority in the UK,
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 03:43:50 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #288 on: May 04, 2021, 09:44:57 PM »

You need to get out more JG: ))

Perhaps

Quote from: Chelseaboy
Take a wander throughout east London and places like Romford,Dagenham and Barking.
I avoid east London like the plague.
However, the places you’ve mentioned are ethnically very diverse with lots of east Europeans living there so I’m not sure your picture would stand up to scrutiny there. There may be some estates where you will find overweight women with a bunch of kids around them who are how you’ve described.

Colchester,Basildon and Clacton-on-sea are three more hotspots....Ipswich too.
I rarely go to Essex and would agree that one would find those you’ve described in these locations.
You won't see them on Golf courses..you need to walk around the shopping centres.Supermarkets are good places to spot them,where they're filling their shopping trolleys with bags of frozen chips and boxes of burgers.

Depends on the supermarkets I guess. I never shop at cheap stores like Iceland, etc so no surprise there.
McDonalds and KFC outlets are prime habitat for them also..parked at tables with their armies of kids ramming junk food down their throats.

Don't believe me ?

Well here's a fact for you....in 2019 29% of women in the UK were Obese....that means almost a third of UK women are lard-asses with floppy bellies.

An additional 31% of women in the UK were overweight.

With facts like that i really don't know how you manage to miss them waddling around at an outlet near you.

Strange that all the women you ever see are slim...when slim women are in the minority in the UK,

I don’t go to McDonalds and junk food outlets either so you may be right about that.
However, it’s not that I don’t see overweight women or men. One sees people of all shapes and sizes. It’s just that I don’t see them in the numbers you and TC say you do.
If 29% are considered obese it means the remaining 71% aren’t and that’s the majority.
Statistics, wonderful things.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 09:50:55 PM by John Gaunt »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #289 on: May 05, 2021, 01:42:02 AM »
The stats  mean only 40% of women in the UK are slim and/or in good shape....a minority.

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #290 on: May 05, 2021, 02:09:21 AM »

I don't get a choice in the matter Boe. I walk into my local DIY  store and there they are either in front of me as I walk in the door or rounding an isle as I walk through. They all seem to go for these stretch fit jeans where it gives the passer-by no option other than to force them to see all of their fat rears in minute detail, either that or the jeans just stretched that way as the out in weight. It's almost as if they are proud of it but to me it's the most vomit inducing sight I have ever seen. I don't have the option of looking elsewhere otherwise I would be falling over stuff. Thing is their rears are so large and the jeans so tight you honestly don't get any other option than it be forced into your eyesight. A long flowing skirt would cover the hideousness of it up lovely, but no they nearly all seem to insist on wearing stuff that makes a big display of it all, it's absolutely revolting >:(

I don't really know what possesses them to wear that stuff in the first place they surely can't think their rears look nice. One I saw the other day had tight jeans that pushed some of the fat the the middle bottom of her bum, it literally looked like she had just taken a hard shat in her pants, it was most disconcerting. They pretty much all have done dude walking around with them though, god knows why, I would rather be a single man that live my life out with one of them as I know I would be hating my life waking up each morning.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #291 on: May 05, 2021, 02:59:40 AM »
The stats  mean only 40% of women in the UK are slim and/or in good shape....a minority.
I don’t count the 31% as a meaningful stat as ‘overweight’ doesn’t necessarily mean ‘fat’
I’m a bit overweight but far from fat.

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #292 on: May 10, 2021, 09:15:50 AM »

"Trench,

It's you who don't realize what it takes to get a woman. You have to win her heart.
All the silly ideas bouncing around in your head are wrong."

Ok then Bill, let's take Kherson girl. Her main interests, her only two interests as far as I could tell were clothes fashion and having herself photographed. I'm not sure how I was supposed to win her heart, I bought her plenty of clothes fashion and photographed her best I could though of course I am no professional photographer. Any ideas as to how I would have 'won her heart'?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #293 on: May 10, 2021, 11:20:14 AM »
This isn't rocket science, Trench.  You should have known that was the extent of her interests before meeting her, and then cut communication.

Alternately, you never got to know her, and what her real interests are.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #294 on: May 10, 2021, 07:18:50 PM »
It is obvious the gals at the DIY store are looking for some wood.
Be a good carpenter and nail them.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #295 on: May 11, 2021, 11:51:41 AM »
"Trench,

It's you who don't realize what it takes to get a woman. You have to win her heart.
All the silly ideas bouncing around in your head are wrong."

Ok then Bill, let's take Kherson girl. Her main interests, her only two interests as far as I could tell were clothes fashion and having herself photographed. I'm not sure how I was supposed to win her heart, I bought her plenty of clothes fashion and photographed her best I could though of course I am no professional photographer. Any ideas as to how I would have 'won her heart'?

You dump her and find a better girl. I dumped countless FSUW, you need to do the same.
You have to find a good girl who is interested in you and win her heart. If her heart isn't
getting won, then you dump her and find another. Lastly stop trying to figure out why it
didn't work with Kherson girl even if she was your first real girl. You should have dumped
30-80 women since then. If you didn't then you are doing it wrong.

Read what I write, don't add, subtract or make stuff up. 

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #296 on: May 12, 2021, 09:21:26 PM »
It is obvious the gals at the DIY store are looking for some wood.
Be a good carpenter and nail them.

That is funny Grumpy lol  :ROFL:

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #297 on: May 12, 2021, 09:23:33 PM »
This isn't rocket science, Trench.  You should have known that was the extent of her interests before meeting her, and then cut communication.

Alternately, you never got to know her, and what her real interests are.

There is something in that for various reasons.

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #298 on: May 12, 2021, 09:30:53 PM »
You dump her and find a better girl. I dumped countless FSUW, you need to do the same.
You have to find a good girl who is interested in you and win her heart. If her heart isn't
getting won, then you dump her and find another. Lastly stop trying to figure out why it
didn't work with Kherson girl even if she was your first real girl. You should have dumped
30-80 women since then. If you didn't then you are doing it wrong.

Read what I write, don't add, subtract or make stuff up. 

Udachi!

Bill

You're forgetting I'm not a Bill Clinton lookalike Bill ;D

I could have dated more women, I don't think my everyday looks would take me to 30-80 women unless possibly if I was out there for a long stay and could meet up there & then and hitting it real hard, even then I doubt it.

I'm finding I'm getting more girls up on Fdate in their 30s now either messaging me or viewing my profile. I tend to get the impression they are more serious about finding someone so in terms of meet ups it's probably a better place for me to be. Odds many girls in their 20s date around a lot in the FSU so are more volatile I get the impression.

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #299 on: May 12, 2021, 09:41:26 PM »
Thing I've been thinking about recently is whether I might have something going for me other than being everyday looking, etc. For some reason girls that are quite hot here in the UK can seem interested, eye me up. Technically I shouldn't get a look in but it looks like I could if there wasn't a load of other guys swarming around & dating them as they are hotties after all lol. Online dating I don't think my looks pull in a lot of girls so its been leaving me wondering recently if it is down to something else. It's not social skills we can strike that one out, but I've been wondering if my eyes may attract women more than other guys. To me it could make sense as there can be strong eye contact in a good way and I can't really think of anything else for it. I don't think it's pheromones I don't think they would work on so many hot women. Just wondering if other posters think this may be a possibility?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541466
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3366
Most Online Ever: 12701