It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364119 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1425 on: August 04, 2020, 08:43:44 AM »
Oh pl-lease...

http://law.jrank.org/pages/1250/Gender-Crime-Differences-between-male-female-offending-patterns.html

''Females have lower arrest rates than males for virtually all crime categories except prostitution. This is true in all countries for which data are available. It is true for all racial and ethnic groups, and for every historical period.

Read more: Gender and Crime - Differences Between Male And Female Offending Patterns - Categories, Women, Crimes, and Males - JRank Articles http://law.jrank.org/pages/1250/Gender-Crime-Differences-between-male-female-offending-patterns.html#ixzz6UAHbaHTx''..

If you base your 'theories' on bollox data..bollox conclusions will surely follow..

« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 09:03:10 AM by msmob »

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #1426 on: August 04, 2020, 08:50:10 AM »
''Females have lower arrest rates than males for virtually all crime categories except prostitution. This is true in all countries for which data are available. It is true for all racial and ethnic groups, and for every historical period.

True for crimes involving arrest.

However, Patagonie was talking about something different:

"Breach of trust, robbery and swindling are the most performed offences by women (in my country at least, and it seems to be the case in USA for what I have studied), don't forget it.
And tons of those offences are not reported  because it happens in the intimacy of the family. A good reason to stick on the previous point."
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1427 on: August 04, 2020, 08:54:53 AM »
Oh pl-lease...

http://law.jrank.org/pages/1250/Gender-Crime-Differences-between-male-female-offending-patterns.html

Read more: Gender and Crime - Differences Between Male And Female Offending Patterns - Categories, Women, Crimes, and Males - JRank Articles http://law.jrank.org/pages/1250/Gender-Crime-Differences-between-male-female-offending-patterns.html#ixzz6UAHbaHTx''..

If you base your 'theories' on bolloc data...billox conclusions wl surely follow..

Quite often
Rather than rushing to write
You should better read what I am posting,

I wrote "Breach of trust, robbery and swindling are the most performed offences by women (in my country at least, and it seems to be the case in USA for what I have studied), don't forget it.   

Did I say that women are performing more offences than men? NO

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline msmob

« Reply #1428 on: August 04, 2020, 09:05:59 AM »
Possibly ML is 'guilty' of what you tried to accuse me of.....?

The misogynist in you is strong.

Many of your posts reflect this 'mistrust'...

The theme suggests your dating approach is based on this and possibly revengeful?...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 05:58:34 PM by msmob »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1429 on: August 04, 2020, 09:17:12 AM »
True for crimes involving arrest.

However, Patagonie was talking about something different:

"Breach of trust, robbery and swindling are the most performed offences by women (in my country at least, and it seems to be the case in USA for what I have studied), don't forget it.
And tons of those offences are not reported  because it happens in the intimacy of the family. A good reason to stick on the previous point."

I suppose that the family immunity (french penal code article 311-12)
is also alive in many other western countries. 

That means, in practice, in case of a 911 call, the guy who is prevented to approach his house could see most of what he has to be seized, destroyed and sold by his lovely wifey.  8) :P :clapping:   
I think you call it a DVO 

But if he was "damaging (or threatening to damage) your property, eg punching holes in the walls or breaking plates" that a reason to call the police as a woman for a DVO  :rolleyes:     

See the double standard here?  :P   
Privilege of the patriarchy. :-\   
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 09:19:09 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1430 on: August 04, 2020, 09:23:08 AM »

I know a guy who came home from work one day and everything of value in the house was taken by the wife who left him. Years later she asked to come back and he accepted. They filled their home with nice furniture, tvs, electronics and  kitchenware in an attempt to build a life together again. Then one day he came home after work to find an empty house again.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #1431 on: August 04, 2020, 09:29:39 AM »
OK, BillyB...

Are you ( seriously) suggesting ladies would be more prone to do this?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1432 on: August 04, 2020, 09:59:55 AM »
OK, BillyB...

Are you ( seriously) suggesting ladies would be more prone to do this?

Based off the stories I've heard, wives do tend to abuse the family funds/credit cards and steal to get what they want more than husbands. Of course I didn't conduct a scientific poll. I know a guy who dated a 911 operator and she said 2/3rds of the time women are at fault in DV calls.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1433 on: August 04, 2020, 10:27:16 AM »
I suppose that the family immunity (french penal code article 311-12)
is also alive in many other western countries.

Pat-

I agree with your general observation and post. Knowing of course there are exceptions. It's ironic you're on this subject considering the court drama going on between Depp and Heard.

'Abuse' is *usually* a one-gender-sided affair claims. Western societies are more prone to side and believe the women than the other way around except when there's extenuating circumstances. Men are partly, if not largely to blame for this, eventually causing the courts to be much more sympathetic to their (women's) plight.

Women can definitely be much more devious in their dispositions when dealing within their failed relationships (at least from those I've witnessed or known of - I personally hardly ever got in any relationship/s to get to that point. Those that I did have fortunately enough were wonderfully consummated with incredible females. So I'm very lucky in that regard).

Even with some of my female friends. Oh boy! Watch out, man. They can be *evil*, LMAO!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 10:44:23 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline msmob

« Reply #1434 on: August 04, 2020, 06:04:00 PM »
BillyB,

Guys run up debts gambling or in biz and their wives don't know until the bailiffs come a knocking....

It is RIDICULOUS to approach dating from such a stance of mistrust.

THAT is why I have questioned this aspect of Pat's approach to dating.

It's akin to all FSU W are 'scammers'....because they 'expect' a man to pay on a date...

Pat made a hugely sweeping statement re women and trustworthiness from a criminality aspect ( factual figures) and I clearly pointed out that far less women get busted for the sort of behaviour he suggests we need to be on the look out for...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 06:07:47 PM by msmob »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1435 on: August 04, 2020, 06:59:05 PM »
Guys run up debts gambling or in biz and their wives don't know until the bailiffs come a knocking....

Some women claim their men are alcoholics and men claim their women drove them to drink. If a guy has a substance abuse or gambling problem, the woman should've never married the guy but if ended up finding substances and gambling more appealing than the wife, maybe the guy has a point about the wife. If I couldn't tolerate my wife anymore, I wouldn't destroy my body or run up debts but that's just me.

Offline msmob

« Reply #1436 on: August 04, 2020, 08:17:19 PM »
BillyB, you made a statement - seemingly to suggest such behaviour was 'typical' of one sex - as if to 'back up' Pat's reasoning..

The factual stats don't back up his assertion re the US

I'm therefore saying Pat's 'reasoning' is sus' ...

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1437 on: August 05, 2020, 12:46:01 PM »
BillyB,

It is RIDICULOUS to approach dating from such a stance of mistrust.

THAT is why I have questioned this aspect of Pat's approach to dating.

It's akin to all FSU W are 'scammers'....because they 'expect' a man to pay on a date...

Pat made a hugely sweeping statement re women and trustworthiness from a criminality aspect ( factual figures) and I clearly pointed out that far less women get busted for the sort of behaviour he suggests we need to be on the look out for...

Reread what you wrote,     
And what I said, 
see how fast you get away with your own interpretation. I separate western/Fsu scene and dating/marriage time as possible. You mix all together     Stop the princess treatment in the western dating scene (It significantly differs in FSU)
Stick to the facts and don't give a sh... on anything a woman can say about women/men relationships (especially in the western dating scene). Look with your eyes and close your ears.

Be conscious that a woman's black box could had been opened and there are some dirty secrets to find out.Engage yourself slowly, careful and protect you.

In the western world, systematically put out of range your money and assets from a court and from a woman. Are the stakes higher the risks bigger and no rewards to attend. It works most of the time one way, men being the losers. 

Breach of trust, robbery and swindling are the most performed offences by women (in my country at least, and it seems to be the case in USA for what I have studied), don't forget it.
And tons of those offences are not reported  because it happens in the intimacy of the family. A good reason to stick on the previous point.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 01:25:48 PM by Patagonie »

Offline msmob

« Reply #1438 on: August 06, 2020, 02:28:34 AM »
Hi Pat,

I am sorry that you persist with your 'reasoning re mistrust.. 

1/ Figures do NOT back up your contention

2/ My experience of FSU W seems to differ from yours re the avarice aspect...

I suggest that this may be a facet of lack of dilligence....

But, until one hits a rocky road...one doesn't really know how folks will react.

Conclusion: you have trust issues and your 'advice' kind..well sucks..on this front (

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1439 on: August 07, 2020, 03:00:25 AM »

Pat-

I agree with your general observation and post. Knowing of course there are exceptions. It's ironic you're on this subject considering the court drama going on between Depp and Heard.

'Abuse' is *usually* a one-gender-sided affair claims. Western societies are more prone to side and believe the women than the other way around except when there's extenuating circumstances. Men are partly, if not largely to blame for this, eventually causing the courts to be much more sympathetic to their (women's) plight.

Women can definitely be much more devious in their dispositions when dealing within their failed relationships (at least from those I've witnessed or known of - I personally hardly ever got in any relationship/s to get to that point. Those that I did have fortunately enough were wonderfully consummated with incredible females. So I'm very lucky in that regard).

Even with some of my female friends. Oh boy! Watch out, man. They can be *evil*, LMAO!

+1I share the same opinion.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1440 on: August 07, 2020, 03:06:03 AM »
Based off the stories I've heard, wives do tend to abuse the family funds/credit cards and steal to get what they want more than husbands. Of course I didn't conduct a scientific poll. I know a guy who dated a 911 operator and she said 2/3rds of the time women are at fault in DV calls.

I also have the testimony of a 911 operator.
The record don't exactly start when the caller thinks it happens.
As a result operators listen the callers while they don't know that 911 is hearing them.Among women, many are threatening the man before making the official acccusation.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1441 on: August 07, 2020, 03:08:09 AM »
Hi Pat,

I am sorry that you persist with your 'reasoning re mistrust.. 

1/ Figures do NOT back up your contention

2/ My experience of FSU W seems to differ from yours re the avarice aspect...

I suggest that this may be a facet of lack of dilligence....

But, until one hits a rocky road...one doesn't really know how folks will react.

Conclusion: you have trust issues and your 'advice' kind..well sucks..on this front (
MSB, Which figures confronted to which contention ?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1442 on: August 07, 2020, 03:18:09 AM »
So I am now stucked with this virus and things are not gonna to be better considering the second wave coming soon and striking hard IMHO end of august when almost all french would have come back from vacations. 
All those people will mix up with their virus got in vacations' places and that's gonna to be a mess.
So for the moment I dunno what to do next.
A travel was considered with Lady of Kiev but aborted.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1443 on: August 07, 2020, 03:24:44 AM »
She sent me a signal that she needed some financial help. 
I got it and send her some money so she can move with some friends to have good time.

I warned her that will be less money for the two of us. She told me that she will try to bring it back to me later.
We have a daily communication and keep our relationship on the track.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 03:34:28 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1444 on: August 07, 2020, 03:34:58 AM »
I have no real desire to chase women here in France.
I am out of dating sites now including french sites.
Chasing in cafes, night life places is irrealistic because of the virus.
I have a ring of people I know but doing it among them is not a proper strategy. 

Mistress try to plan some time with me but I only like to see her maximum 24 hours so vacation with her is not an option, and she is not able to plan anything by the way.
Her life is a package of emptiness and mine is quite busy. 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 03:38:13 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1445 on: August 11, 2020, 02:27:24 PM »
So now I try to figure out how to meet lady of Kiev.
So the first idea was to meet abroad due to the consequences of the covid crisis.

But you need to combine four parameters :
Lady of Kiev medical test when arriving and when returnning
Syracuse test when arriving, and when returning   
So if you can find a country where you can combine all fourth parameters to none, Noul, biz
I wish you good luck. And if you add flights availability combined with a nice price, so congrats, barely you have found the vaccin for the covid like Poutine.

So It's possible that I will fly soon to Ukraine it's worth the risk.
Now if you think strategically I have to move lets say before the 20th august because the second wave of the virus will bite our asses, at least us the frog eaters...Because in september the virous will be largely mixed between all the vacation practitionners of august, and the same people working now but where they usually live now.

Therefore I think we will have some regulations in september.
Time to live and enjoy love I think.

Offline ML

« Reply #1446 on: August 14, 2020, 08:42:14 AM »

Syracuse test when arriving, and when returning   

Which one of you is intending to apply for admission to Syracuse University ?

http://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus/2020/07/how-will-syracuse-university-test-20000-students-for-coronavirus-by-pooling-their-saliva.html
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1447 on: August 19, 2020, 12:01:08 PM »
Which one of you is intending to apply for admission to Syracuse University ?

http://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus/2020/07/how-will-syracuse-university-test-20000-students-for-coronavirus-by-pooling-their-saliva.html

Interesting, but I am not gonna to apply for syracuse university lol

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1448 on: August 19, 2020, 12:12:38 PM »
So now I have understood that all non official couples and therefore most of tourism is banned from Europe outside his own borders. Basically. 
Few countries, five or six are giving a derogatory authorization to go outside the borders for non official couple. 

In fact this process is under embassy control and you need to prove that you are a real couple.
Normally, for France two travels are necessary since october 2019 and and others proofs (bank accounts for example). 
The french governement has decided to give this derogatory authorization since two weeks only otherwise you can skype each other  :rolleyes:

But the problem is that embassies, due to the covid, are flooded with a lot of job, and you also need to book some flight tickets. So this last thing is a piece of shit. I suppose that your interest is to aim an official three weeks spots and go for a tinier window, two weeks for example. I dunno if a stop will be allowed later, for example a lot of flights are stopping in Germany. 

In theory that's a great new, but in reality, it's gonna to be messy.
In theory I have enough in our plate to get this authorization. But with embassies you never know 100% of success is more about your optimism, not about their decisions.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 12:14:38 PM by Patagonie »

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1449 on: August 19, 2020, 01:05:36 PM »
Hi Pat-

Apologies for asking the question, but what do you mean by 'derogatory authorization'?
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1970
Total: 1979

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM