It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364448 times)

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1125 on: December 18, 2019, 10:53:13 PM »
Pat, these 2 or 3 women might also be connected to multiple men.

Neither you nor they are doing any harm by keeping open communication.

No engagement has been proposed or accepted.

Would you resign from a perfectly good job before you were completely hired into a new position?
How would you frame it as a consultant?

Developing two or three leads? What happens if they know you're working on a lead with a competitor?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #1126 on: December 19, 2019, 02:12:33 AM »
To answer to both of you ML and RWD123
The Dnipro lady is back. Lol. 
This morning 

ML is right : you never know with women.   
But RWD123 you make a good point : the last thing I want is to loose Lady Kiev when I will be with her in 15 days. this lady is smart, without question. 
 Last time because she had no battery (a classic in FSU) she had to play with my phone to call the taxi. So I let you imagine she saw some of my book entries. And that was not the most favorable for me.
 The last thing I want is having a message of a girl from Ukraine popping out on my phone while we are playing with our phones. Even if I have deactivated the notifications I got messages popping. And i cannot change the icon popping out, it's owned by your contact, I can only change the name of the contact. But as all the communication is in russian, if I write ColleagueNumberThree anyone will figure out that's fishy because people around me NORMALLY don't speak russian cause i am living in France.

Anyway ML is right, on a strategical level you shouldn't let go Dnipro girl and french mistress, especially before the meeting. At least I should wait after the meeting.
Who knows what will happen in intimacy, and so on.

I cannot say anything wrong about this lady in Dnipro. But I don't know her too much. The only thing I know is that I am fed up with this city and i go there because i have some friends and some dental work to do. 
Additionnaly she don't live in the city but in other one and that's a big trip for her. Also her job is a freelance job and she works often 6 days per week end. So that gonna to be complicated to date and see her on a regular basis. She could be your future wife, but she could also be the perfect fuckfriend even if women don't land for ever in such position. My previous fuckfriend from the city of the previous summer was perfect but she has disappeared from the site so I believe she has a life now.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 08:30:57 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #1127 on: December 19, 2019, 08:16:14 AM »
"The only thing I know is that I am fed up with this city"

it's easy to get to Odessa from Dnipro...
try over there...
March is a good time when the weather is warm, then anytime after May...
I think you can handle Odessa especially if you like Kyiv...
but you have to be an "A" list player to play in Odessa
but it's a "rich" spot...
easy to meet girls on arcadia and take them some zakuski
once one of these girls eats something directly from your hand
they will be yours...
worked every freakin time for me...
but Odessa women were different from the girls in Kyiv...
more "harsh" more demanding, a tougher nut to crack than a village girl, which is freakin easy, even a geezer like me can crack a 19 yr old village girl without even trying...

love is a lot like martial arts...
every fighter needs a style of fighting...
and once they pick a style that suits them
they need to practice combat...

my style was the street pickup, worked beautifully for me...
and I practiced often
and was GOOD at it...
and how I met my wife...

if I was a single dewd, and didn't have all the Russian contacts that I have today
I'd totally go with VK to filter women down to a list of "possibilities"
and after a lot of video chatting, etc, I'd see if I "clicked" with any...
and I'd work within this list...

guys who are at least upper middle class, have a decent education, look at least average
will have NO PROBLEM in Ukraine...
BUT...
you better get it while you can...

guys...
you should focus on finding someone you connect with, looks are only a part of that..
generally it starts with some common interest...
so start there...
where do your interests overlap with hers...

you'd be amazed at the huge amount of attention my art work generated in Ukraine and Russia
guys if you have ANY uncommon skill or ability, figure out how to show it off...
this is like throwing birdseed to a flock of pigeons over there...

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 08:39:34 AM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

« Reply #1128 on: December 19, 2019, 08:46:55 AM »
. . . if you have ANY uncommon skill or ability, figure out how to show it off...
this is like throwing birdseed to a flock of pigeons over there...

What about ability to lick one's forehead ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1129 on: December 19, 2019, 08:56:49 AM »
"The only thing I know is that I am fed up with this city"

it's easy to get to Odessa from Dnipro...
try over there...
March is a good time when the weather is warm, then anytime after May...
I think you can handle Odessa especially if you like Kyiv...
but you have to be an "A" list player to play in Odessa
but it's a "rich" spot...
easy to meet girls on arcadia and take them some zakuski
once one of these girls eats something directly from your hand
they will be yours...
worked every freakin time for me...
but Odessa women were different from the girls in Kyiv...
more "harsh" more demanding, a tougher nut to crack than a village girl, which is freakin easy, even a geezer like me can crack a 19 yr old village girl without even trying...

love is a lot like martial arts...
every fighter needs a style of fighting...
and once they pick a style that suits them
they need to practice combat...

my style was the street pickup, worked beautifully for me...
and I practiced often
and was GOOD at it...
and how I met my wife...

if I was a single dewd, and didn't have all the Russian contacts that I have today
I'd totally go with VK to filter women down to a list of "possibilities"
and after a lot of video chatting, etc, I'd see if I "clicked" with any...
and I'd work within this list...

guys who are at least upper middle class, have a decent education, look at least average
will have NO PROBLEM in Ukraine...
BUT...
you better get it while you can...
Street pickup seduction is the most difficult, but probably the most rewarding. 

For the moment i am busy and need to explore this woman of Kiev. She is worth of everything I am searching for. But it's a too early to confirm a LTR.
But I take you advices with high interest. 
VK could be largely the way to go. I need to tune my russian and about this one there is still a lot of work to do. 
I recently came along while searching in russian the surrogate of Antidate to a list of women wanting sex and the google search engine sent me directly to Dnipro! I was typing the keywords "sex tourist".   
The most interesting was the text coming with the ads.
Very instructive. One woman was even offering some money. No no, not ugly a little above average, nice legs 41, a dude would fly 8000 miles to marry her.
Basically, to summary, except the ones who needs some fast sex to cool down their pussies there is a category of woman around 40 who seem to have some real difficulty to satisfy their libido.
I would to know better about this. But if you don't use the russian language you will never learn anything.
Maybe i will publish some photos here, if RWD is not against it.

Odessa i don't know. Could be a spot, normally not a city I advise to newbies. The weather during the summer is a plus, but I think during winter it's quite dead.
About flights it's not so bad but one flight arrives mid night and that generally shit to get the keys of the flat.
It's also possible that the vibe you met in Odessa has changed a lot. I think that you will meet a lot of girls coming from Ukraine, especially Kiev and they will leave you after two weeks... So as my goal is not spend my whole year, day after day to chase some vanishing pussies....

I do agree on this one "guys who are at least upper middle class, have a decent education, look at least average will have NO PROBLEM in Ukraine", just a matter of time and he could find a good woman.

Even if i feel comfortable in Ukraine with a high rate of second date, i would say that i could be not comfortable with the "high style life" of Odessa.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 09:33:53 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

« Reply #1130 on: December 19, 2019, 09:23:28 AM »
. . . needs some fast sex to cool down their pussies . . .

Wouldn't you have to use a frozen carrot to help them achieve this ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1131 on: December 19, 2019, 09:57:10 AM »
Wouldn't you have to use a frozen carrot to help them achieve this ?
Maybe the carrot risks to melt.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #1132 on: December 19, 2019, 10:00:47 AM »
there were a lot of 40 year old women my wife kept away from me when we lived in Sevastopol...
so it was common for some of my wife's friends who was visiting a lot to just suddenly disappear
or one of my daughters private tutors to just disappear...
if I made an inquiry, I'd get a short, curt response from my wife which was unusual...
what I later learned was basically ANY woman who my wife SUSPECTED as being interested in me was banned from our life...

my daughters would do something similar...
when ever we moored our sail boat in Sevastopol, we were mobbed by a crowd of mostly women...
cuz back in the Ukraine days you COULD fly an American flag off your boat without any grief
but I wouldn't do that today!!
my daughters would literally "shoo" away the girls, they would get intensely jealous if any women paid attention to me and they would be very rude to these women!!
fortunately, they are over that stage now, but they do tell me to stay away from the moms of a couple of their friends cuz of this
VERY common problem in Russia!!!
and SOME of these women are VERY good looking
gawd, what a young good looking American guy could do over there with these women....
oh man, he would be devoured by these women like a piece of meat

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 10:04:51 AM by krimster2 »

Offline pitbull

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1133 on: December 19, 2019, 10:33:47 AM »
there were a lot of 40 year old women my wife kept away from me when we lived in Sevastopol...
so it was common for some of my wife's friends who was visiting a lot to just suddenly disappear
if I made an inquiry, I'd get a short, curt response from my wife which was unusual...
what I later learned was basically ANY woman who my wife SUSPECTED as being interested in me was banned from our life...

This is weird considering she allows you to bang hookers left and right. At least those women were decent. Or is it the possibility that you might leave her for one of them and she could lose the $ that made her so jealous? Sex with a hooker is after all a one time expense  ;D
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline ML

« Reply #1134 on: December 19, 2019, 10:53:20 AM »
Sex with a hooker is after all a one time expense  ;D

And they actually perform.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1135 on: December 19, 2019, 11:25:16 AM »

my daughters would do something similar...
when ever we moored our sail boat in Sevastopol, we were mobbed by a crowd of mostly women...
cuz back in the Ukraine days you COULD fly an American flag off your boat without any grief
but I wouldn't do that today!!
my daughters would literally "shoo" away the girls, they would get intensely jealous if any women paid attention to me and they would be very rude to these women!!
fortunately, they are over that stage now, but they do tell me to stay away from the moms of a couple of their friends cuz of this
VERY common problem in Russia!!!
and SOME of these women are VERY good looking
gawd, what a young good looking American guy could do over there with these women....
oh man, he would be devoured by these women like a piece of meat
Nice post
I am not surprised with the attitude of you wife and how she is leading the campaign.
Not surprised also of the cultural aspect that they have, i had the same type of behavior during the first two years of my marriage, she wanted to push away some women gravitating around me. Even if they were not lovers or ex lovers.

Offline ML

« Reply #1136 on: December 19, 2019, 12:05:41 PM »
Nice post
I am not surprised with the attitude of you wife and how she is leading the campaign.
Not surprised also of the cultural aspect that they have, i had the same type of behavior during the first two years of my marriage, she wanted to push away some women gravitating around me. Even if they were not lovers or ex lovers.

My wife is quite the non-jealous type.
A good type to be with . . . even as I have not shown any interest in other women, and don't plan to.

However, during my VM trips, I spent time with a few FSU gals who were very jealous.

Some would check out my apartment (if they had been gone for some days) to see the levels in the containers of flour, olive oil, etc., as they knew that I wouldn't use any of those myself. 

But I had anticipated this, so I had extra amounts of those items hidden away and would refill the main containers when I did, in fact, have other women in my apartment who cooked.

Also important to check as closely as possible to find any strands of hair of the 'wrong' color in hairbrush, sink, tub or elsewhere.

One time, a gal left a very expensive bright pink coat in my apartment.  I had to really search to find a place to hide it from other gals, before she came back the following week.

Note:  These women knew that I was on a VM trip . . . but still they didn't want to be slapped in the face with it.  Better that they could fool themselves by not finding any 'evidence.'

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1137 on: December 19, 2019, 12:52:14 PM »
My wife is quite the non-jealous type.
A good type to be with . . . even as I have not shown any interest in other women, and don't plan to.

However, during my VM trips, I spent time with a few FSU gals who were very jealous.

Some would check out my apartment (if they had been gone for some days) to see the levels in the containers of flour, olive oil, etc., as they knew that I wouldn't use any of those myself. 

But I had anticipated this, so I had extra amounts of those items hidden away and would refill the main containers when I did, in fact, have other women in my apartment who cooked.

Also important to check as closely as possible to find any strands of hair of the 'wrong' color in hairbrush, sink, tub or elsewhere.

One time, a gal left a very expensive bright pink coat in my apartment.  I had to really search to find a place to hide it from other gals, before she came back the following week.

Note:  These women knew that I was on a VM trip . . . but still they didn't want to be slapped in the face with it.  Better that they could fool themselves by not finding any 'evidence.'
Priceless post for his humour,
And yes +1 you have to save the appareances --> "but they didn't want to be slapped in the face with it". 
This is perfectly acceptable for them that you date several women (to some extend) provided that you know how to handle it.
My mistress perfectly knows that i see or saw some others women, she makes some little sarcasms, i don't give a shit and don't answer, and next.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1138 on: December 19, 2019, 01:07:27 PM »
After have gone and being considered as lost Erika comes back with more fury. 

And the temperature starts to increase in her panty. 
Will i become a sexual slave? 
That's why we have come to the universe to be nude in front of a woman in exchange of her charnel desire. 
But before there are words, the magic word of every thing that exists before you touch her skin and kiss her.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1139 on: December 19, 2019, 01:23:34 PM »
Sorry I have to answer to her. 
She proposes after i have proposed to remove some clothes that we spread cream on each other.
After a so charming proposition I have to investigate the pharmacy. Oh no  :cluebat:
I am so stupid, i have to look for in the kitchen, chocolate cream, fresh cream, Chantilly. Oh Chantilly très bien, very nice, beautiful Castle to make love, Serious name, very erotic.
Now how I can find this in Ukraine, how i know in Silpo, they have everything. 
So now what will go along with the Chantilly cream? We need champaign or sweet white winelike a Sauternes, Sainte Croix du Mont, or maybe something more fruity but more dry like a Gewurztraminer. 

Am i going to wet her underwear? To be commonly decided, include her in the game. Or maybe i will enter in her before the liquid really touches her? 
Who know. I have time to decide,

And more, to let her dreaming about this castel, the taste of the Chanitilly cream, the sound when it will slap slowly her skin, the chill along her spine when i will remove more clothes of her, and my tongue all along this mousse river, hoping that she will not grip too much the stick.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 01:25:40 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Re: Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1140 on: December 23, 2019, 03:16:55 AM »
NLP and love (neuro linguistic programmation)
Love and game 
Game and intimacy 
What's an anchor 

An anchor is linking an emotion or an internal state to an external stimuli.   
Activating the stimuli allows the emotion or the internal stimuli to be reactivated.

So what happens on the field :
So it starts from some sweet dessert I showed her a photo.
She : "I would really like to eat those dessert with you"     
Me : "It will be dangerous, we will eat and after we will feel fat. So necessary to remove some clothes"     
She : "I imagine what a creamie frenzy we will have"   
 Me : "I will buy some Cream Chantilly. It's sweet and white. We will remove some clothes but not all. I put some Chantilly on you and I remove it with my tongue and after you do the same on me. Good night, stay quiet" 
Stay quiet, paradoxal injonction to say don't think about. When you say in NPL don't think about a Ferrari the first thing you do is thinking about a red car. The paradoxal injonction is reinforcing her to think about and keep her in this positive and exciting state. 
Me : You have arleady bought the Chantilly ?   
Me : I just hope that you will eat the Chantilly and not me
Her : Hello Pat I am buying Cream Chantilly and wear underwear made of delicate Chantilly lace

Next time I go to the supermarket, I will take a photo of Cream Chantilly and send to her. Every month. Because I cannot return in her city before april.

Reactivate few days before the meeting,
Buy some and put in the fridge. Just before she enters in the flat put the Cream Chantilly on the table just in front the entrance. 

Have frenetic sex and enjoy.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 03:46:31 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1141 on: December 25, 2019, 07:35:16 AM »
Stunts and le baiser caché

L'espoir secret, sur tes lèvres le baiser,
Le soir revenir et jurer sur le Sherman
Dire qu'il n'y a d'espoir que dans le noir, lorsque l'on se cache dans les nuages
Je reviendrai pour m'endormir au petit jour lorsque la lumière se sera tue

Les playmates et mon envie de refroidir la fille du chef
Les strass et les limbes du mambo noir
Le string de l'archiduchesse 
Love me and never let it overdue
You have never put me happy
But keep me close to the jerks party
Just let me to do
I will stunt a baiser through the gate 
L'amour est le transport et moi son obligé
Et toi où est ton protégé ?
Le char sur la passerelle de fer regarde son maitre et je me couche sur les berges de Seine You can get everything
You can do the worse to me 
Deux F88 Voodo on the bridge
Reverse the matrix
Et je ris It is not your son, it is not your battle, i will die into the river
I would never prevent you let us flying in the sky, dropping the fantsasy, I hope for never 
The white horse is entering in the courtyard
Je relève le soldat de garde et tu te déshabilles dans le lit blanc
Tes hanches conquérantes au seuil de la chambre étincelante
Joe Strummer dans la Camarro noire métal avant le Clash
Biggest celebrations in the old black clock
I kicked out the boss and reload the box
Throught the dentist convention
Could be true could be false
Magnificent seven, i kiss the surrogates et m'agenouille auprès de ta beauté solennelle
за тобой проста глаза отрой
ты моя душа
Je pleure toute les nuits dans la nef de l'archange sacré 
Et sur mon heaume de métal glacé la croix de Malte
Pour renverser les écritures et les saintes dans l'hôtel
Je bois un café à Paris café de Flore pendant que tes jambes fuselées
sur la couverture noire d'un magazine très chic se dispersent ad decorum
Je vais déposer sur tes lèvres desséchées un baiser empressé
And then you will perform various stunts on the desert of my heart

Et plus encore ce sentiment d'exister et d'être aimé.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 07:54:02 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1142 on: December 26, 2019, 01:49:13 AM »
Very good site to learn russian, for beginners and intermediate levels.
You have all what you need here :
Russian cases detailled, videos on different gramatical aspects, vocabulary...

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCymAc4YKWYjDqNnLoK7m-2A/videos

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1143 on: December 27, 2019, 02:09:02 AM »
So now in one week I will board a plane to meet lady of Kiev in an other city of Europe to spend few days together, visiting and enjoying our time.
For the moment all is fine we have daily numerous messages, several talks every week. 

During three days we suffered from a little slowest communication and I understood that we were made in the same mould : we are entitle to take some distance when the communication slow dow, so of course if we do this all together that's dammaging the relationship. 

She is a woman who opens slowly. I open quicker than her emotionnaly but not so much, and I need a lot of time to tell her about all I did or all I am doing. Of course today there are still many things she don't know. 

I also wanted to keep her interest high during those 6 weeks before the meeting. I have been successful. 

She is the one I consider long term relationship material.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 04:09:26 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1144 on: December 27, 2019, 02:09:45 AM »
I started the mourny of my ex wife 3 years ago, she left the house 2 years ago and today this previous marriage has no weight on my emotionnal connection with other women, except the accelerated understanding of the ongoing misandry from which I try to protect myself. 

Lady of Kiev is now showing what every guy here on the forum describes as "when an FSU womand likes you you know it". I have some experience with FSU women and extensive experience with women in general and so I have no doubt of what is going on between us.   
I am focussing on learning russian and spend significant time on it while it's noticeable that she makes increasing effort with english.   

Unlikely many guys here, my actual strategy is to spend a significant time in FSU in the future as a new life style. 

Therefore russian becomes critical. It could be non critical, my previous buddy living in Kharkov never spoke russian except the basic one. 

But I consider that russian is the masterpiece of the game in FSU. Ok I did without or with very little russian skills before, I even spent a complete evening with a lady in Kharkov who didn't speak any french and english and we had good time together. 

There is also an other reason : I really want to talk with people, connect with them even if I perfectly know that I will stay a foreigner for ever. I like exploring and the language is of course a key pass.   

Knowing russian is also an investment, you are broadening your pool of of women immensely and put aside all the dubious english speaker who have an hidden agenda. 

In summary, if you are capable to barely hold a casual conversation in russian, how is not possible to find many women in FSU? 

Russian could also helps me to find some business in the future or to be hired in the FSU area.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 04:12:10 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1145 on: December 27, 2019, 07:02:14 AM »
Average wages in Kiev, asked to bystanders in Kiev.

The youtuber had been criticized because he was conducting his survey considered as not very representative because, for example, drivers had not been questionned. 
So the answers are :
4000 grv
8000 grv
5000 grv
15000 grv
20000 grv 
7000 grv
5000 grv 8000 grv
5000 grv
12000 grv
6/8000 grv
8000 grv
10/15000 grv 
10/15000 grv 
7000 grv
12000 grv
10000 grv

It's very likely that each bystander is giving an average according to his own wage. 

I think with 12000 grv we should be close to the truth. 
That's 500 $

« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 07:13:47 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1146 on: December 30, 2019, 03:34:07 AM »
This week I have been dating counselor 

We went to a nice club saturday evening with some friends and one guy I know started to chit chat with a lady of our team. 
Sunday evening I called him to talk a little more.
He asked me some informations about this woman I was supposed to had know long time ago, and then he told me that he was trying to date her.

So what did he right?
* He understood and read wome signs of interest of her
* He managed to retrieve her phone number or she gave it to him, anyway it's a NumClose 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 03:37:35 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1147 on: December 30, 2019, 03:44:12 AM »
But after he messed up the whole thing.

* In the sunday morning he SMS her to meet asap (we left the party at 2 AM) 
* she was answered she was busy. 
* He resent an SMS later to date her in the evening
* She wrote him a french proverb meaning "patience is the best policy" like that...
* He wrote her 1/ Do you think maybe we have chance 2/ Do you think we don't have a chance 3/ Do you think we have a chance, something like this.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1148 on: December 30, 2019, 03:49:07 AM »
Let me put this  :trainwreck: under scrutiny 

I told him, fellow you have been married a long time and now alone on the dating market so you have forgot all about dating. And probably you have known very few about it as this country of course will never help you to teach you how to date women. 
This culture never showed you how to do this, even more, medias and main stream will likely to prevent you to find such informations. 
So what happens to you is quite normal, that's not your fault. 
Now some explanations.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1149 on: December 30, 2019, 04:04:00 AM »
You should never contact a girl during the week end (even more when you have met her saturday night). 

Your statiscal chances to meet her drops very significantly when you do this in France.

You just show 1/ You are in hurry 2/ YOu are free all the sunday so you are alone withouth any people to meet, no hobbies scheduled 3/ Or you put her before a lot of things you usually do, so you are giving her a high value while nothing has still happened.

What happens to a woman when she gave her phone number to a unknown man?
Her phone number is quite personnal and so she is giving some trust to this man.
Now she has just get out of the bed, and she had given just given her phone number few hours ago and this man is already texting her.
He texts her again in the afternoon.
And a third time during the same day.

She starts to think that she don't know this man, nothing has happened, she had just chit chat with him 30 minutes and NOW he is already starting some harassment on her,
So what it will be if she goes to a rendez-vous and even more if she starts to have a relationship with him?
She starts to feel annoyed and uncomfortable now, not the best start for a relationship.
She starts to think that this man is not interesting because he has no life and do nothing interesting sunday, and if he is nothing interesting this sunday, it's more likely that he usually performs anything interesting every sunday.   

As men are more likely to call their friends to drop any appointment with them BECAUSE they want to change their plan to meet a new girlIt's very unlikely that women will do the same with their friends, because the man, even if they would eager to meet him, has almost no value in the feminin hierarchy compared to her friends.
That's the difference between men and women. Men would change their plan on the spot, women not, or very unlikely.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 04:05:34 AM by Patagonie »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541012
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1910
Total: 1921

+-Recent Posts

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM