It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: new to site and in texas  (Read 19996 times)

Offline jbob152

new to site and in texas
« on: July 30, 2008, 01:41:56 PM »
Hi Im new to the site and I am located in texas and have been throwing around the idea in my head about visting russia or ukraine to travel and maybe even meet a nice woman.  I would like to talk to someone about any advise or direction they can point me to.  I have so many questions and would enjoy it if there is someone out there that would be willing to answer a few of them for me.  Thanks Jimmy

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: new to site and in texas
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 01:08:07 AM »
The first thing to answer your questions is read around in the 10 commandments and other sections.
And of course you can ask them here, you will get opinions from different people and different sides.

Welcome.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline clarkcr

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 07:49:44 PM »
Welcome Jimmy.  I'm new as well and live in Houston.  I've dropped $600 in the last month on this endevor with dating sites, books and postage.  I have a trip planned for September 6-September 15th.  I've boiled down all my possibles to only 2 and I'm going to see one of them on this trip and maybe the second in November. 

Keep in touch and I'll show you where the land mines are.  There is a LOT of information out there, and it's still hard for me to decide who's telling the truth.  The bad news is, everyone is going to give you advice from THEIR PERSPECTIVE in how it all came down. 

for example, I have read several books that say don't send pictures of yourself with no shirt on.  Then when I tell this to a FSUW, they become upset that they are labeled as prudes and make statements like, "We live in Europe NOT China"!  I send them the pics, and they can't stop giggling.  So, go figure.  The hole thing is one big fuzzy mess, and NO ONE is the expert.  Your journey is the only journey that counts.  Just remember that. 

The whole community (not just this forumn) is rife with bitter old codgers (spelling), naysayers and prudes.  There is even a Russian Group in Yahoo where the guys criticize you for thinking of going for Ukrainian, when Russian women are the best!  They flamed me and told me that all Ukrainian women were whores. 

The old saying "Opinions are like A$#%@holes, everyone has them", applies here more than anywhere else I have seen.  Just remember, keep your head on straight and trust your instincts.  Good luck!!!

C

Offline vwrw

• Each post of mine is expression of MHO, not a fact
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 08:45:18 PM »
   There is even a Russian Group in Yahoo where the guys criticize you for thinking of going for Ukrainian, when Russian women are the best!  They flamed me and told me that all Ukrainian women were whores. 

These words made me curious. What room they can be found in ?

Welcome Jimmy!
If you don't understand something, why the other person is the idiot?
~ A member of this forum.

Offline Gator

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 08:59:00 AM »
Welcome jbob.  Ask your questions please.

The whole community (not just this forumn) is rife with bitter old codgers (spelling), naysayers and prudes.  There is even a Russian Group in Yahoo where the guys criticize you for thinking of going for Ukrainian, when Russian women are the best!  They flamed me and told me that all Ukrainian women were whores. 

This is a not so uncommon prejudice among Russians, men and women.  Supposedly a number of UW were recruited for prostitution in Moscow, yet that would be an insignificant percentage of the population.  The average UW is not dressed as well as the average Moscow woman, yet I have observed some rough looking RW who could not hold a candle to Kiev women.

I dated both RW and UW and did not notice anything significant.   As you would expect, sexuality varied more as individuals rather than nationality.  If I had to name one difference, it would be the trivial observation that some UW tend to wear heavy eyeshadow, and a few UW do the pancake look.   Big deal!

« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 09:01:35 AM by Gator »

Offline Shadow

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 09:08:39 AM »
Gator if you replace Russia with America and Ukraine with Mexico you might get an idea where this comes from. ;)

Offline Gator

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 09:21:50 AM »
Gator if you replace Russia with America and Ukraine with Mexico you might get an idea where this comes from. ;)

To some degree, you are correct.  The average Russian may have more money than the average Ukrainian, but the difference is not nearly as great as between Mexicans and Americans - no comparison.  And the average city in Ukraine looks much better than the average city in Mexico.  And Americans do not think of Mexicans as whores.  We have problems with their gangs, and I do not like the loud noise of their lawn blowers.

It is the Uzbecki in Moscow who are more like Mexicans.

Offline groovlstk

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 11:26:01 AM »
The whole community (not just this forumn) is rife with bitter old codgers (spelling), naysayers and prudes. 

When I first arrived at RWD I would have agreed with you wholeheartedly. At times I couldn't understand the strong tone from some of the OMBs here; sometimes it even seemed that some deemed themselves self-appointed arbitors of who and who is not worthy of pursuing Russian women.

After my first trip my thoughts changed and now that I'm married I've done a complete 180. Nothing could be further from the truth, and I'm sure the sour grapes has more to do with threats to the silly fantasy world that some guys construct when they begin this pursuit rather than personal rancor.

Offline gerone

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 02:26:01 PM »
To some degree, you are correct.  The average Russian may have more money than the average Ukrainian, but the difference is not nearly as great as between Mexicans and Americans - no comparison.  And the average city in Ukraine looks much better than the average city in Mexico.  And Americans do not think of Mexicans as whores.  We have problems with their gangs, and I do not like the loud noise of their lawn blowers.

Hey Gatorade, you might be a general, but you don't seem to know a shit about the real Mexico. I don't mean to be an intruder, but after reading your racist post I knew I had to put things in the right order SO THAT SHADOW WILL GET A PERSPECTIVE FROM A MEXICAN'S POINT OF VIEW...TOO

1. The average Mexican has more money than the average white-race american "hill-billy"

2. The average city in Mexico looks much better than the american city of Detroit

3. Mexicans do not think of american women as whores....they know they are whores

4. Mexicans know that USA people are not really "americans"........they are only YANKEES

5. Brazilians, Colombians, Mexicans and citizens of at least 30 other nations have as much moral right to call themselves "americans" as yankees have that right

6. Mexicans have at least as many complaints as yankees.......starting with the hostile invasion and takeover of our northern lands by land-hungry invaders using  silly excuses like "manifest destiny" in order to justify their enourmous sabotage of land upon a neighboring independent nation

7. It's the Nazis in Europe......who are most like Yankees
Is that the best you can do?

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 02:51:04 PM »

I would refute almost everything you said here Gator.

Compare wages between a Moscow resident and a rural Ukrianian as compared to a Mexico City resident and a rural Mexican.  Gonna be about the same.  Plus, despite the status of multi billionaire Carlos Slim there ar a lot more ultra rich in Russia than in Mex.

I would totally disagree that the average UA town looks better than the average Mex town.  Where the heck have you been?  Shanty town versus kruchev/slatin apartment.. I dont know man, they are all greay and depressing.. historic center of Mexican town versus soviet monumental.. I will take the Mexican.. even Mexico City is way more human scaled than Moscow..

I think you might take a look at craigslist rants and raves if you think Americans aren't labelling Mexican women as whores.  Where do you think that stupid donkey show myth came from in the first place?

And a funny thing about Mexican gangs.. they make all their money selling drugs to Americans.  Free market enterprise brutha..

I agree that Tajiks and Uzbeks are treated like the typical undocumented Mexican.

So, anyway, I think there is something much deeper in the FSU divide between Ukraine and Russia.  I have the feeling that on the UA side there is about 80 years worth of resentment at Russian domination and on the Russian side the same stupid expansionist dogma/propoganda that has existed since the rape of Ukraine by Stalin.  Dehumanize the enemy.. makes it easier to justify killing them. 

OK, rant over.. lol..

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2009, 02:52:14 PM »
Hey Gatorade, you might be a general, but you don't seem to know a *snip* about the real Mexico. I don't mean to be an intruder, but after reading your racist post I knew I had to put things in the right order SO THAT SHADOW WILL GET A PERSPECTIVE FROM A MEXICAN'S POINT OF VIEW...TOO

1. The average Mexican has more money than the average white-race american "hill-billy"

2. The average city in Mexico looks much better than the american city of Detroit

3. Mexicans do not think of american women as whores....they know they are whores

4. Mexicans know that USA people are not really "americans"........they are only YANKEES

5. Brazilians, Colombians, Mexicans and citizens of at least 30 other nations have as much moral right to call themselves "americans" as yankees have that right

6. Mexicans have at least as many complaints as yankees.......starting with the hostile invasion and takeover of our northern lands by land-hungry invaders using  silly excuses like "manifest destiny" in order to justify their enourmous sabotage of land upon a neighboring independent nation

7. It's the Nazis in Europe......who are most like Yankees

VIVA ZAPATA!!!

Offline krimster

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2009, 03:21:37 PM »
Ohhh Jerone,
   Hey cabron! youse gotta lotta splainin  to do!

>The average Mexican has more money than the average white-race american "hill-billy"

Oh, I have jeest two words for youse meester, "Jed Clampett"

However, ze statistics clearly zey show ,zat per capita income in places lik Ky, W VA, are far, far above Mexico's  Funny you should mention Mexico, in California and Texas you know Tehhas Amigo, non? The areas with the lowest per-capita income also correlate perfectly with the highest percentage of Mexican population.

>Mexicans do not think of american women as whores....they know they are whores
Your poor mother, she was American, non?

>Mexicans know that USA people are not really "americans"........they are only YANKEES
It would be so wonderful to see you travel to rural Alabama and call people you meet there - YANKEES!!  Yes, wonderful, I encourage you to enlighten everyone there with the benefit of your insights.

>Mexicans have at least as many complaints as yankees.......starting with the hostile invasion and takeover of our northern lands by land-hungry invaders using  silly excuses like "manifest destiny" in order to justify their enourmous sabotage of land upon a neighboring independent nation

What did the conquistadores do, buy Mexico when the market was down, what's the difference between the  conquistadores and YANKEES, eh? 

>it's the Nazis in Europe......who are most like Yankees
Well I certainly didn't expect the Spanish Inquistion, however I find in terms of pure barbarity Mexico is no slouch, in this century somewhere between 600,000 to 3,3000,000 people died during acts of genocide committed in Mexico by Mexicans, source http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP11.HTM  This number as you might imagine is quite a bit higher that the US's during the same time period.  As that annoying kid on The Simpson's would say, "Hahh Ha"

Offline Gator

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2009, 04:04:34 PM »
Krimster,

You are a funny man.   :ROFL:

You omitted the comparison of Mexican towns vs. Detroit.  I think we have to give Jerone credit for that one.

While the USA paid for California and other territories, I am not sure that Mexico wanted to sell them.

Other than that, it seems Jerone has been smoking too much of his country's No. 2 export.

Gerone - No racism intended on my part.

Sculpto - Mexico is one of my favorite places for a holiday.

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2009, 05:02:44 PM »
Gator.. i know.  Just wanted to clarify what you were saying because I saw it as innacurate.

Jerone.. if he is not a troll, has some points though.  I have been trying to tell you guys how the MexAm wars and results are viewed in Mex for a long time but none of you pinches gavachos wants to hear it.  There is a LOT of resentment south of the border.

Krimster.. citing the European conquest of Mexico as any sort of excuse for US territorial aggression is beyond ridiculous.  The events of the 1520-1620s in Mexico are nto so much unlike the events of 1620-1776 in the US.  Europeans slaughtered with steel and small pox entire civilizations.  What happened later between the USA and the USof Mex is another story altogether.

Jerone, dont be a moron and try to claim the average Mexicano in el barrio is economically better off than some mythological hillbilly.  You would be making a fool of yourself if you did.

Krmister.. there are no reliable statistics of per capita income in Mex.  People do a lot of biz in cash, not so unlike the FSU.

Krimster... citing genocide statistics makes you look foolish also.  Did you forget about the North American Native Americans?  http://www.religioustolerance.org/genocide5.htm 

Jerone.. dont start talking smack about Mexicano stuff unless you can back it up.  If you have not been to the Selva you are just blowing wind.  That comes from El Sub Marcos and you damn well know it. 

Dang, who ever thought I would be playing ref on this argument.. hahaha..

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2009, 06:26:26 PM »
No No No!!!! That dude is RIGHT! That's why masses of Americans try so hard to sneak into Mexico illegally.
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline gerone

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2009, 08:59:44 PM »
No No No!!!! That dude is RIGHT! That's why masses of Americans try so hard to sneak into Mexico illegally.

I have actually known of yankees living in Mexico telling us how much they hate their native country and how happy they now feel in Mexico. It's all about the culture. Quality of life is something that a yankee brain will never be able to equate without the element of $$$. To the typical yankee mindset........Quality of life = $$$ and the things that $$$ can buy  8)

Now.......... go ahead and hypocritically argue against it

Offline gerone

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 09:29:47 PM »
Gator.. i know.  Just wanted to clarify what you were saying because I saw it as innacurate.

Jerone.. if he is not a troll, has some points though.  I have been trying to tell you guys how the MexAm wars and results are viewed in Mex for a long time but none of you pinches gavachos wants to hear it.  There is a LOT of resentment south of the border.

Krimster.. citing the European conquest of Mexico as any sort of excuse for US territorial aggression is beyond ridiculous.  The events of the 1520-1620s in Mexico are nto so much unlike the events of 1620-1776 in the US.  Europeans slaughtered with steel and small pox entire civilizations.  What happened later between the USA and the USof Mex is another story altogether.

Jerone, dont be a moron and try to claim the average Mexicano in el barrio is economically better off than some mythological hillbilly.  You would be making a fool of yourself if you did.

Krmister.. there are no reliable statistics of per capita income in Mex.  People do a lot of biz in cash, not so unlike the FSU.

Krimster... citing genocide statistics makes you look foolish also.  Did you forget about the North American Native Americans?   http://www.religioustolerance.org/genocide5.htm 

Jerone.. dont start talking smack about Mexicano stuff unless you can back it up.  If you have not been to the Selva you are just blowing wind.  That comes from El Sub Marcos and you damn well know it. 

Dang, who ever thought I would be playing ref on this argument.. hahaha.

Hello Sculpto. While I can tell you will never be my friend, I still think your post deserves a few answers. First, I did not mean the average Mexican living in the barrio, but all Mexicans in Mexico as an average. And I can prove they average a higher percapita income than the average rural hillbilly from the Appalachians. Didn't you just watch the documentary on ABC about their sheer poverty, isolation, rotting teeth, malnutrition and low educational levels? Do yourself a favor and learn more about your own country. And, please don't moronize me....OK?

Second, my post has nothing to do with the guerrillas in the jungles. You seem out of topic here. If you expect further responses from me, at least make more sense and concentrate on the topic without jumping into false conclusions  :wallbash:

Offline gerone

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2009, 09:42:39 PM »
Krimster,

You are a funny man.   :ROFL:

You omitted the comparison of Mexican towns vs. Detroit.  I think we have to give Jerone credit for that one.

While the USA paid for California and other territories, I am not sure that Mexico wanted to sell them.

Other than that, it seems Jerone has been smoking too much of his country's No. 2 export.

Gerone - No racism intended on my part.

Sculpto - Mexico is one of my favorite places for a holiday.

Gatorade, you did sound extremely racist on your part and every Mexican who would read it will tell you the same again and again, On the other part for your information, I have never consumed your Mexican #2 export which in your country is called the #1 import. Once again, you open your mouth and demonstrate your extreme prejudices and pre-formed misconceptions you have about peoples and nations that you know absolutely nothing about. I have reason to advise you that you are better off with your mouth zipped, my General.  :rolleyes2:

I almost forgot, what type of brain can conceive that one day Mexico was willing to sell California, Texas and other states? UNBELIEVABLE

Offline gerone

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2009, 10:05:07 PM »
Ohhh Jerone,
   Hey cabron! youse gotta lotta splainin  to do!

>The average Mexican has more money than the average white-race american "hill-billy"

Oh, I have jeest two words for youse meester, "Jed Clampett"

However, ze statistics clearly zey show ,zat per capita income in places lik Ky, W VA, are far, far above Mexico's  Funny you should mention Mexico, in California and Texas you know Tehhas Amigo, non? The areas with the lowest per-capita income also correlate perfectly with the highest percentage of Mexican population.

>Mexicans do not think of american women as whores....they know they are whores
Your poor mother, she was American, non?

>Mexicans know that USA people are not really "americans"........they are only YANKEES
It would be so wonderful to see you travel to rural Alabama and call people you meet there - YANKEES!!  Yes, wonderful, I encourage you to enlighten everyone there with the benefit of your insights.

>Mexicans have at least as many complaints as yankees.......starting with the hostile invasion and takeover of our northern lands by land-hungry invaders using  silly excuses like "manifest destiny" in order to justify their enourmous sabotage of land upon a neighboring independent nation

What did the conquistadores do, buy Mexico when the market was down, what's the difference between the  conquistadores and YANKEES, eh? 

>it's the Nazis in Europe......who are most like Yankees
Well I certainly didn't expect the Spanish Inquistion, however I find in terms of pure barbarity Mexico is no slouch, in this century somewhere between 600,000 to 3,3000,000 people died during acts of genocide committed in Mexico by Mexicans, source http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP11.HTM  This number as you might imagine is quite a bit higher that the US's during the same time period.  As that annoying kid on The Simpson's would say, "Hahh Ha"

Krimster, you will keep wishing I had some explaining to do, but you are wrong. I owe racist people like you and Gatorade zero explanations. :P

But I will explain just one:

My mother is not Yankee. But she has never had any other man in life but my father. Can you say the same about your own mother or sisters?
I did not think so  ;D

Also, the same areas of CA and TX you mention are ALSO HEAVILY POPULATED BY POOR WHITES AND BLACKS LIVING SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE MEXI'S...

Offline Ravens9273

• I know everything! The wife gives me the answers.
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2009, 10:08:42 PM »
I have actually known of yankees living in Mexico telling us how much they hate their native country and how happy they now feel in Mexico. It's all about the culture. Quality of life is something that a yankee brain will never be able to equate without the element of $$$. To the typical yankee mindset........Quality of life = $$$ and the things that $$$ can buy  8)

UMM! That is called being on the FBI most wanted list. Life sure does suck when your on the run. I guess it is better in Mexico for him now that he can relax and not look over his shoulder all the time for the 5.0

Offline gerone

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2009, 10:26:20 PM »
UMM! That is called being on the FBI most wanted list. Life sure does suck when your on the run. I guess it is better in Mexico for him now that he can relax and not look over his shoulder all the time for the 5.0

(I knew it)

Offline Ravens9273

• I know everything! The wife gives me the answers.
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2009, 11:02:19 PM »

(I knew it)

No. There is a difference. You come out of nowhere onto a forum about Russian Women and want to debate Mexico and the USA.
Why you are even here I am sure no one knows.
Yet you come here and go on and on at how others are racist. First it is everyones god given right to have whatever opinions they wish. Second you are proving to be the biggest racist of all if you wish to point fingers.

Last my comment is not too far fetched. I would almost bet 9 out of 10 times what I just said is pretty much true. If you have an American in Mexico saying the things you claimed they said. If I were you I would be contacting the USA authorities. Chances are there may be a reward for you.
The next thing I am willing to bet is although you are on some Anti America trip. I would love for the Admin to post the location of the IP address you are using for your Anti America posts. Somehow I am willing to bet it will come back to the good Ole USA.

Personally this thread should be locked. A person came here asking questions about FSUW from Texas and now some new troll turned it into a discussion about Mexico and calling others racist. I could have sworn this place was called RUSSIAN WOMEN DISCUSSION.

When Tony Blair was Prime Minister. He was asked why he backed the US all the time. Tony Blair commented "Because the United States is a Great Country!"
Tony Blair was then asked why he would call the United States a GREAT Country.
Tony Blair replied.
"When you have a country that everyone on the outside is trying to get in, and no one on the inside is trying to get out. Well that is the Greatest country in my book."
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 11:28:36 PM by Ravens9273 »

Offline gerone

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2009, 11:35:17 PM »
"When you have a country that everyone on the outside is trying to get in, and no one on the inside is trying to get out. Well that is the Greatest country in my book

.......So now we know its not the USA. Sounds like a black hole  :cluebat:

Offline Aloe

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2009, 12:48:05 AM »
as a person who doesn't care for either of the countries in question i can say, gerone, you ARE the biggest racist here. Besides, it doesn't make any sense to compare average mexican with poorest americans (what else can i call them, usains? mexicans are also americans, just it so happened that people of the usa are usually called that for a lack of better word). If you wanna compare, then you can only compare average with average, or poorest with poorest, not average with poorest, that just doesn't make any sense
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 12:51:57 AM by Aloe »

Offline gerone

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2009, 01:27:48 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah  :cluebat:

have I pissed off the pants of some racist yanks here?

mission accomplished. now you know how the rest of the world feels like when you guys upset them in one way or another.

it is no wonder why yankees have aquired the most enemies of any nation on earth.

Offline krimster

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2009, 05:45:15 AM »
>I owe racist people like you and Gatorade zero explanations.
So therefor you are "above" reason, but to the rest of the world you appear to be below it.

>But I will explain just one:
OK, I can barely contain myself, let's listen to this explanation...

>My mother is not Yankee. But she has never had any other man in life but my father. Can you say the same about your own mother or sisters?

No, I don't think my mother and sister ever met your father.

On the other had if you're implying that there is an issue of chaste purity, how chaste are you?  If you like chastity so much, I'm sure that you have of course adopted chastity as your own lifestyle, otherwise that would make you a hypocrite (or a virgin), which one is it amigo?

>have I pissed off the pants of some racist yanks here?
Not at all. Your insults are too meager to do anything, if insults were dynamite, a mouse fart would produce more noise than your insults.  Can't you buy a book of insults or something and use some of that material instead of your own - please?

Oh no, I see from your profile that you live in the USA.  You are a YANKEEE!!!  AIEEEE!!!!!

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2009, 05:55:03 AM »
Gerone.......You sound like Sculpto.

Sculpto are you screwing around with the members on RWD??  :evil:

Is this you??  :-\

GOB
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 06:01:06 AM by GoodOlBoy »
“For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo......... Geronimo E.K.I.A.”

Offline ECOCKS

• To those who deserve it, good luck.
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2009, 08:43:12 AM »
Speaking of hypocritical....... :cluebat:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 08:36:06 PM by ECOCKS »
Pick and choose carefully among the advice offered and consider the source carefully. PM, Skype or email if you care to chat or discuss

Offline Gator

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2009, 03:34:44 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah  :cluebat:

have I pissed off the pants of some racist yanks here?

mission accomplished. now you know how the rest of the world feels like when you guys upset them in one way or another.

it is no wonder why yankees have aquired the most enemies of any nation on earth.

It is rather odd that someone would have a personal goal to piss off people.  You are failing because, unlike you Gerone, I am not upset.  Rather than waste your time on such a mission, why don't you go outside and decorate some tree trunks with white paint.

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2009, 04:09:58 PM »
Gator.. good one!  white tree trunks.. hahahahahahaha!  just for the record... they paint the tree trunks with a thick marble powder white paint to keep the ants and termites from attacking the live trees.. it looks funny though.

Germ is a troll.. piggy poo flu germ should be his "nick".

See, the thing about trolls like him and the stupid views he is promoting is that it his views are nothing but dogma that he is reciting.  It would also seem thse trolls took some lessons out of the Lyndon LaRouche school of disruptive arguing.  Notice he isn't even going to try and mess with me because he knows I have been to see Marcos and he knows he doesnt have the intellectual basis for the argument.  Marcos/Zapatismo has nothing against the US, just the corporate entities that are messing with Mexico.  And the fact of the matter is without the so called yankees piggy poo flu germ is complaining about the slaughter in Chiapas would have been a lot worse.  A heck of a lot of yankees and europeans put their own lives on the line to protect the indigenous people in Chiapas from the Mexican federal army.. same in Oaxaca two-three years ago.

GOB, its not me messing around btw.  But, there are sadly more and more trolls like this messing around in a lot of different forums.  Unfortunately it started because a bunch of minutemen types started posting crap about Mexicans on every forum.  So, now there are idiots on both sides making stupid statements and disrupting civilized discussion across a wide variety of topical forums.

So, you all can see even if I have promoted a particular perspective regarding Mexico and its desperate immigration/human rights situation, I am not unaware of the foolishness that some morons from that country are trying to promote and I have no more patience with their stupidity than I do for the same kind of stupidity on this side of the border.

Nevertheless, a troll is a troll.  Dont feed the troll.

Offline gerone

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2009, 08:02:51 PM »
Gator.. good one!  white tree trunks.. hahahahahahaha!  just for the record... they paint the tree trunks with a thick marble powder white paint to keep the ants and termites from attacking the live trees.. it looks funny though.

Germ is a troll.. piggy poo flu germ should be his "nick".

See, the thing about trolls like him and the stupid views he is promoting is that it his views are nothing but dogma that he is reciting.  It would also seem thse trolls took some lessons out of the Lyndon LaRouche school of disruptive arguing.  Notice he isn't even going to try and mess with me because he knows I have been to see Marcos and he knows he doesnt have the intellectual basis for the argument.  Marcos/Zapatismo has nothing against the US, just the corporate entities that are messing with Mexico.  And the fact of the matter is without the so called yankees piggy poo flu germ is complaining about the slaughter in Chiapas would have been a lot worse.  A heck of a lot of yankees and europeans put their own lives on the line to protect the indigenous people in Chiapas from the Mexican federal army.. same in Oaxaca two-three years ago.

GOB, its not me messing around btw.  But, there are sadly more and more trolls like this messing around in a lot of different forums.  Unfortunately it started because a bunch of minutemen types started posting crap about Mexicans on every forum.  So, now there are idiots on both sides making stupid statements and disrupting civilized discussion across a wide variety of topical forums.

So, you all can see even if I have promoted a particular perspective regarding Mexico and its desperate immigration/human rights situation, I am not unaware of the foolishness that some morons from that country are trying to promote and I have no more patience with their stupidity than I do for the same kind of stupidity on this side of the border.

Nevertheless, a troll is a troll.  Dont feed the troll.

Escupido, you should know sub-comandante Marcos is not even Mexican. But tell him I said hi anyway, he is doing the right thing  8)

You sound like a communist to me......are you Cuban?

Why are you so obsessed with this Zapatista bullshit anyway?

And what does it have to do with this thread?

Offline gerone

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2009, 08:22:48 PM »
It is rather odd that someone would have a personal goal to piss off people.  You are failing because, unlike you Gerone, I am not upset.  Rather than waste your time on such a mission, why don't you go outside and decorate some tree trunks with white paint.

Hola my General Gatorgum......it seems you want to get along. I could respond with something like "I would paint those trees with white paint if you would allow me to paint your yellow teeth white also", but I am not.

Instead I wonder why Yankees like you would try to romance Russian ladies when you all know that Russians and Yankees hate each other for obvious reasons. Why not go and try to romance English chicks since they are the only people outsde your country who actually like you and even then.....not all of them.

Most of the European people don't want to remember you Yankees even exist, especially the French and Germans......while the Russians are there in the same frequency. Even the people of Mexico like Yankees more than most Europeans... :o

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2009, 08:28:28 PM »
It's been about a year now amigos..
Wonder whatever happened to Jimmy?

Who? Oh, the guy that started this thread. 
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline gerone

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2009, 09:49:52 PM »
AS OF THIS MOMENT, I DECLARE MYSELF DONE WITH THIS THREAD. I ONLY WASTE MY TIME HERE INSTEAD OF MAKING ADVANCES IN MY FIRST POST I JUST STARTED HERE IN THE SAME USA CENTRAL SUB-FORUM. THIS NEW TOPIC REPRESENTS THE ONLY REASON I JOINED THIS FORUM COMMUNITY IN THE FIRST PLACE. ANYONE INTERESTED IN MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT MY NEW TOPIC IS WELCOME.......BUT THIS TIME AROUND IN A FRIENDLY MANNER ONLY......NO MORE HORSEPLAY  :wallbash:

Offline Gator

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2009, 09:54:37 PM »
AS OF THIS MOMENT, I DECLARE MYSELF DONE WITH THIS THREAD. I ONLY WASTE MY TIME HERE INSTEAD OF MAKING ADVANCES IN MY FIRST POST I JUST STARTED HERE IN THE SAME USA CENTRAL SUB-FORUM. THIS NEW TOPIC REPRESENTS THE ONLY REASON I JOINED THIS FORUM COMMUNITY IN THE FIRST PLACE. ANYONE INTERESTED IN MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT MY NEW TOPIC IS WELCOME.......BUT THIS TIME AROUND IN A FRIENDLY MANNER ONLY......NO MORE HORSEPLAY  :wallbash:

So you are ready to be friendly?

Offline gerone

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2009, 10:07:30 PM »

O F    C O U R S E

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2009, 11:59:37 PM »

I never argue with a fool.
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline Ooooops

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2009, 02:32:06 AM »

for example, I have read several books that say don't send pictures of yourself with no shirt on.  Then when I tell this to a FSUW, they become upset that they are labeled as prudes and make statements like, "We live in Europe NOT China"! 

Do you know what TMI stands for?   Too Much Information, in case if you don't know.    And it goes to sending naked pictures to total strangers, unless you are looking for a...  how should I put it...   Internet sex, that's it!    ;)

Offline Ooooops

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2009, 02:43:18 AM »
Escupido?  Gatorade?   I'm surprised that nobody slapped that clown on his hands yet...   

Offline Ooooops

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2009, 02:48:41 AM »

Ouch!   That sounds scary!    :o :D

Offline gerone

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2009, 10:54:43 AM »
Escupido?  Gatorade?   I'm surprised that nobody slapped that clown on his hands yet...   

Well.....someone called me germ, satisfied now?

Offline Shadow

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2009, 11:52:16 AM »

Most of the European people don't want to remember you Yankees even exist, especially the French and Germans......while the Russians are there in the same frequency. Even the people of Mexico like Yankees more than most Europeans... :o
Very incorrect. Most Europeans love to go the America, especially if the US$ allows for cheap shopping. And as most Russians are unaware of the political squabbles they also like America.

Americans are friendly, if a little naieve. The only thing you need to avoid is the issue of 'who is best'  ;D

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541000
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1889
Total: 1900

+-Recent Posts

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM