It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 477146 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #625 on: January 16, 2018, 06:35:10 PM »
If this happens you haven't done enough to get to know the woman and if she has a strong sense of morals, before you get married. I've made this mistake myself.

My ex wife is slim and attractive and so are several of the women I've dated since my divorce. It's just a fact of life that men will hit on and flirt with them, sometimes when you are with them.

If this is a hang up for you and you can't trust her, it will do your head in. No matter what you think now, it's something you have absolutely no control over, without being controlling or possessive. If you behave like that, she'll sense you don't trust her, you'll eventually push her into the arms of another guy.

No, this will never be his issue.  Look at his list of desirable "traits" and what he wants to offer.  It's all "me, me, me" and is basically kinder, küche, kirche.  Even all of what he offers is all about him.  That, coupled with insecurity which most boys lose by 15 don't make him a particularly desirable partner for any woman with anything going for her.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #626 on: January 16, 2018, 09:57:10 PM »
Trench you need a wakeup call. You should ask the women on this forum if they find your attitude attractive based solely on your writing.
I harken to think none of them would even go on a date with you. Smell the coffee man.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #627 on: January 17, 2018, 12:08:29 PM »
life is not just a parable about "growing a garden", it’s about the gardener growing as well...
what greater reward can a human being ever receive than the perfect love of their family?
wasted words for this forum as the bible has taught us, “do not cast pearls before swine”

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #628 on: January 26, 2018, 03:18:42 AM »
This has NOTHING to do with Rod's visa question - just our Trench's insecurities...  Hot women get hit on - anywhere..  If it makes you 'jealous' then you're the problem.

Trench, as you've not got any experience of UK/ EU Visa applications with a FSU partner - why is it you're now posting as if you're a 'relationship expert'  ?....

This has NOT got anything to do with insecurities MOBE. You don't know how it is like for the younger generations it fiercely competitive to get the young hot girls out there. Every heard a girl say 'I know what I'm worth' - once she comes here she will quickly see that she is worth a lot more than in the FSU. Few girls here take care of themselves these days and the ones that do have queues of guys lining up for them. Many change their bf quicker than they change their underwear. If he brought her here quickly she would realise that she can get more than unemployed/employed low level musician, Ed Sheeran he is not. That she can get more than a guy that rents his place, in short that she can get a lot younger guy around her age, with a flash car, professional job, handsome, works out and who she has a lot of chemistry with - now how long do you think Rid is going to last up against that? I'm not knocking the guy I am hardly playing in the premier league myself but by the sounds of it she is and most girls like that hook up with a guy that is. An aging Musician is likely to rapidly look put of place. Remember what Rod probably is not aware of is that here unlike the FSU there is still more focus on a couples relative age, she will become more counscious of this as time goes by and likely see Rod of more as an embarrassment.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #629 on: January 26, 2018, 01:48:10 PM »
Trench, getting a young hot woman is difficult anywhere you go, it isn't any different in the FSU. Young, hot women usually prefer young, hot guys. Is that what you are? Be realistic. If you're afraid your woman will leave you, you have a very low level of confidence. Women hate that. Whether you want to admit it or not, you are insecure.

"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #630 on: January 26, 2018, 02:40:17 PM »
This has NOT got anything to do with insecurities MOBE. You don't know how it is like for the younger generations it fiercely competitive to get the young hot girls out there.

:ROFL:

You're hilarious ...  As a dad of daughters in their v.late teens and mid  to late twenties I KNOW this is more Trench trolling

If I had a £1 for every time  I've 'heard' - well seen - the lament on social media for a 'good man', reliable, humorous, honest and DEFO  NOT a misogynist   ...

Most of the guys I know who have no problems 'pulling' in the UK are the same one's going the same in the FSU...

The penny isn't dropping for you .... as you've been told many times ..we doubt it EVER will ...

Yet, you keep on handing out 'advice' - like you know - and KEEP on proving - you don't

Every heard a girl say 'I know what I'm worth' - once she comes here she will quickly see that she is worth a lot more than in the FSU. Few girls here take care of themselves these days and the ones that do have queues of guys lining up for them. Many change their bf quicker than they change their underwear. If he brought her here quickly she would realise that she can get more than unemployed/employed low level musician, Ed Sheeran he is not. That she can get more than a guy that rents his place, in short that she can get a lot younger guy around her age, with a flash car, professional job, handsome, works out and who she has a lot of chemistry with - now how long do you think Rid is going to last up against that? I'm not knocking the guy I am hardly playing in the premier league myself but by the sounds of it she is and most girls like that hook up with a guy that is. An aging Musician is likely to rapidly look put of place. Remember what Rod probably is not aware of is that here unlike the FSU there is still more focus on a couples relative age, she will become more counscious of this as time goes by and likely see Rod of more as an embarrassment.

I KNOW Rod has more of a clue about FSU W than you...

Your insecurities and misogynistic tenancies shine through and ladies can spot them from a mile off...   

Offline LAman

« Reply #631 on: January 27, 2018, 11:37:51 AM »

You're going to have to change your mindset if you want to be successful with women anywhere, not just FSU. Sorry, but people here have told you time and time again and it's the truth.

Why don't people understand...... he is what he is!!!!

Don't read his posts, don't respond to his posts. YOU(the board) validates what he says by responding. People stop talking when they figure out they are talking to themselves.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #632 on: January 27, 2018, 11:40:22 AM »
@LAman ... OK my maths was wrong! ... only 8 great-grandparents ... but she just needs to prove Romanian descent for a passport ... late last year, the British Press reported that official figures showed that 7,000 Moldovans had entered the UK using this method ... so it is possible!

@msmob ... thanks for the compliment ... I am here to help people with my knowledge and experience!

As much as I am happy Rod has found a relatively easy way to bring in a hot RW and thereby help out with the UK talent pool I think this dies though demonstrate the fallacy of the way the EU works. Each EU nation can have similar rules as Romania/Moldova or Portugal allowing untold millions to become citizens of the EU. Once in they can all flock to the richest countries in the EU in the hope of becoming wealthy. Those rich nations such as the UK then get swamped and suffer acute housing shortages. That is why we voted for Brexit to make sure any immigration is channelled through our system and not bypassed without any control. This thread here demonstrates the problem precisely. Handy for Rod yes but thought needs to be given as to the overpopulation problem it causes in terms of where everyone lives. Brexit will help to stem the tidal wave of people enteeing the UK to more manageable numbers. This I hope shows why the Brexit thread should not have been closed since it is very pertinent to the situation of how a FSW may enter the UK.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #633 on: January 27, 2018, 11:42:39 AM »

Don't read his posts, don't respond to his posts. YOU(the board) validates what he says by responding. People stop talking when they figure out they are talking to themselves.

Maybe it's because he is based in the UK (Trench, are you in Manchester or maybe I mis-read it?) I feel the need to counsel him. Surely it's impossible to be wired this way IRL.

Trench - I won't labour the point, but look around you. Sure, we all look to FSU (or SE Asia, or Brazil or Colombia) to trade up with women. I get that. But surely in some of your female friends or male friends wives, you see attractive, working, well-educated, caring and loving mothers and wives, no? There are some here, if you aren't seeing them then you have serious blinkers on.

Offline msmob

« Reply #634 on: January 27, 2018, 11:46:37 AM »
OMG, not more 'Brexit' bollox ?

You haven't told us how the UK is going to 'control' EU passport holders - who have every right to move freely via IRL and then to the UK ;)

We were told we'd be inundated by Bulgarians and Romanians when their 7 year - "you need work permits" -  rule ended - giving them complete freedom of movement

It didn't happen

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21523319

The irony is that the risk of 'Brexit' ENCOURAGED them to come in greater numbers - that had hitherto been falling

So, are you lying or clueless or both ?

« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 11:55:20 AM by msmob »

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #635 on: January 27, 2018, 01:21:48 PM »

He's been posting the same old sh*t for over a few years. 

Offline LAman

« Reply #636 on: January 27, 2018, 02:01:43 PM »
He's been posting the same old sh*t for over a few years.

And the members have been posting same old sh*t to trench for over a few years.

What is the definition of insanity???
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Boethius

« Reply #637 on: January 27, 2018, 02:11:06 PM »
Oh the life I could have lived in the Ukraine, ahh :)

In the time you've been posting here, he lived with three women.  You went on two trips to Ukraine, couldn't get laid on one, and hooked up with a manipulator on the second.  Shouldn't that tell you something of how things would have gone if you lived in Ukraine?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #638 on: January 27, 2018, 02:21:30 PM »
OMG, not more 'Brexit' bollox ?

You haven't told us how the UK is going to 'control' EU passport holders - who have every right to move freely via IRL and then to the UK ;)

We were told we'd be inundated by Bulgarians and Romanians when their 7 year - "you need work permits" -  rule ended - giving them complete freedom of movement

It didn't happen

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21523319

The irony is that the risk of 'Brexit' ENCOURAGED them to come in greater numbers - that had hitherto been falling

So, are you lying or clueless or both ?

Moby, this is not true, the immigration numbers have been falling since Brexit but they still oustrip emigration numbers. Add to that of course rising birth numbers and you have a problem on your hands especially with not enough housing being built.

Many Bulgarians & Romanians have come here as have many others, too many for the housing we have left.

Main thing that Rods thread highlighted is imagine if/when Ukraine joins the EU, how many Ukrainians have parents, grandparents, great grandparents in Russia? Millions upon millions. They would all be eligible for a Ukrainian passport and hence EU citizenship. If we had stayed in the EU they could all come here. Ukraine wouldn't care, it would see its arch enemy depopulated. We would see millions of people pitching up tents in the streets to all intents and purposes homeless with nowhere to go. Sheer lunacy but that is the kind of irresponsible way you & your love idol Blair would like things to go.

Yes the IRL to UK route would still be open but in order for EU citizens to be able to work in the UK they would have to put some decent amount of time into IRL first. It would not be a case if hop on a plane and your there unless it was of course to visit or live of independent income. It would receive the problem to a managable level. People generally would not bother with the IRL to UK route unless they really had a need to do it.

Take Rod's situation, before the Romanian route became discovered he wanted as quick & easy fix solution as possible. The question was how much and how far was he prepared to go, and is it justified with the stage the relationship, and is it financially sound to do so. Now because of the EU all that has become irrelevant. Essentially, UK border control/immigration are asking the very same questions of Rod that we are on this forumean, questions he should be asking himself. Not everyone does though which is why border control ask them and for a very good reason, they are there for a reason. If you don't pass the bar then there is good reason to consider why - have I known her long enough?, Am I making a move first before a solid relationship is established, are the finances sound? Is she just after a visa?, etc

Point is Mobe is that you have to start thinking responsibly. Just because immigration problems may have not hit your neck of the woods substantially or adversely affected you or your family doesn't mean it won't in the future. The EU immigration policy is effectively as we have seen with Rod's situation an open door policy to most of the world - it's was thought up by idiots.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #639 on: January 27, 2018, 02:23:28 PM »

In the time you've been posting here, he lived with three women.  You went on two trips to Ukraine, couldn't get laid on one, and hooked up with a manipulator on the second.  Shouldn't that tell you something of how things would have gone if you lived in Ukraine?

Could we put heat down to bad luck ;D

Offline Boethius

« Reply #640 on: January 27, 2018, 02:27:44 PM »
Ukrainians with Russian parents/grandparents can't get a Ukrainian passport just because of blood.  One of those parents had to be a citizen of Ukraine (not the USSR).  Furthermore, if they have Ukrainian citizenship, they have to give up their Russian citizenship.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #641 on: January 27, 2018, 02:39:11 PM »
Ukrainians with Russian parents/grandparents can't get a Ukrainian passport just because of blood.  One of those parents had to be a citizen of Ukraine (not the USSR).  Furthermore, if they have Ukrainian citizenship, they have to give up their Russian citizenship.

That's a thought, Rod's girl is Russian (from Moscow) would she too have to give up Russian citizenship if she goes for a Romanian passport? I'm assuming she would have to apply for Romanian citizenship to get this passport.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #642 on: January 27, 2018, 02:42:21 PM »
Romania allows dual citizenship.  Ukraine does not.

Offline Blighty

« Reply #643 on: January 27, 2018, 03:23:19 PM »
@Trenchcoat A little bit of friendly advice. You need to calm down and think if a FSU wife is really for you. Take a break from this forum and online dating, and think things through.

I used to work in southern England, and foreign women there were forever chatting me up. You have to feel comfortable with them (and their families) and have no pre-conceptions about dating them. My wife and I knew straight away that we had a good connection (within 48 hours), and our relationship quickly developed. The long distance between us was the potential problem, and my wife coped with it much better than I did. That it is the potential problem of FSU dating.

Keep calm and count slowly to 10! Good luck.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #644 on: January 27, 2018, 03:27:40 PM »
Romania allows dual citizenship.  Ukraine does not.

Sure but if she has to apply to become a citizen of Romania in order to get and Romanian EU passport then she would have to give up Russian citizenship right? Because although Romania allows dual citizenship, Russia does not - Rod's girl is from Russia. So fine with Romania by Russia would be taking her citizenship off her I assume when she applies to Romania.

Offline Blighty

« Reply #645 on: January 27, 2018, 03:38:21 PM »
Sure but if she has to apply to become a citizen of Romania in order to get and Romanian EU passport then she would have to give up Russian citizenship right? Because although Romania allows dual citizenship, Russia does not - Rod's girl is from Russia. So fine with Romania by Russia would be taking her citizenship off her I assume when she applies to Romania.

Russia allows dual citizenship at the moment. You need to research the FSU in detail to understand how these people 'tick'!

Offline msmob

« Reply #646 on: January 27, 2018, 03:40:04 PM »
Sure but if she has to apply to become a citizen of Romania in order to get and Romanian EU passport then she would have to give up Russian citizenship right? Because although Romania allows dual citizenship, Russia does not -

Really ?

Whilst Russians must now report residency or citizenship of another nation - it is still not illegal  ..

ANOTHER Trench Howler ....

Can't be bothered to correct the others you've avoided dealing with tonight .. 

Offline msmob

« Reply #647 on: January 27, 2018, 03:41:41 PM »
Russia allows dual citizenship at the moment. You need to research the FSU in detail to understand how these people 'tick'!

Sorry, Blighty - beat me to it ..   

Our Trenchy is 'on form' today ;)

Offline msmob

« Reply #648 on: January 27, 2018, 04:05:12 PM »
Moby, this is not true, the immigration numbers have been falling since Brexit

Economics, mostly ... a weaker GBP made the move here and sending money back home less sensible..

Try to DEAL with facts - UKIP and 'migration watch' lied and exaggerated the 'threat'..

UK PLC was the LEADING economy out of the 2007 crash - now it's in last place ....   go figure

http://qz.com/1082524/uk-gdp-growth-will-fall-from-the-fastest-to-slowest-in-the-g7-in-just-four-years-according-to-the-oecd/

"FIRST TO WORST
The UK will go from the fastest to the slowest-growing G7 economy in just four years"

'Responsible' is facing facts ...  spin on
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 04:08:10 PM by msmob »

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #649 on: January 27, 2018, 07:01:46 PM »
Could we put heat down to bad luck ;D

More likely the cold hard reality that you just aren't a good catch.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541445
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 2062
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1739
Total: 1747

+-Recent Posts

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:44:27 AM

international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 09:21:35 AM

Re: Interesting Articles by JohnDearGreen
Today at 08:06:48 AM

Re: The stupidity you get in the UK these days by krimster2
Today at 05:12:27 AM

The stupidity you get in the UK these days by Trenchcoat
Today at 04:13:58 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 05:23:57 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:41:40 PM