It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Looking For a Russian/Ukrainiun Woman For Marriage  (Read 24449 times)

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Looking For a Russian/Ukrainiun Woman For Marriage
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2016, 11:32:29 PM »
Moby-- I note how you are branded as being pro-Ukraine in another place by a first class bunch of idiots-- and your attempts to be realistic are mocked there. That is to your credit for certain by me- BUT- attempts at even handedness here read to me as not getting the degree of hardship placed on Ukrainians.

'Sorry'  - but WHAT has your mis-reading of my asking ML to 'lay off' a Russian got to do with you assuming I don't know anything about hardships suffered.... ? I'm not being 'even-handed' ... It's just a matter of common courtesy..

THIS was surely not the time or place...

As I said--if ML wants to sound off -good luck to him-I totally understand his distaste and emotions.. Some of us are severely restricted here on what we can say-were you aware of that? Banned at another place-all for the desire to see as many as possible informed about the disgusting invasion of Ukraine (BY RUSSIA & RUSSIANS )and the situation in Ukraine-- so please-- stick you pious comments to ML   .. ....  ....!!

I hang on by a thread at the place you mention ...SC is not allowed to counter 'bollox' posted about her... MH-17 updates are only 'allowed' if it 'proves' the Kremlin 'couldn't have done it' ... it's all gone very Soviet-style

But what has the 'Kremlin away games' in UA got to do with a new lady member - interested in a guy from America - posting on here   ?

btw   I have repeatedly asserted ordinary Russians are victims of Putins Kremlin-even if they do not know it-- but-only they can do something about it.So anything that can shake ANY Russian into seeing a reality is ok by me.

You aren't listening .... this was neither the time or place.....

Might I suggest that if ML or you want to start a thread on 'sending a message to Russians'  -we can chew the fat, there

Again, ALL that has happened is that ML has succeeded in -sort of  -'proving' the Kremlin News channel stereo-typical 'American attitude to Russians'... :(

He's a smart guy ... I like his posting style AND I share lots of his feelings on the subject- but I know 'man in the street ' is not the source of the problem..

Look, when I- rarely - encounter a drunken Russian in a bar - who thinks I'm an American, in Russia- and probably a spy - so, 'why don't I go home?' - ML's attitude came across as somewhat similar....
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2016, 01:35:54 AM »

THIS was surely not the time or place...

Look, when I- rarely - encounter a drunken Russian in a bar - who thinks I'm an American, in Russia- and probably a spy - so, 'why don't I go home?' - ML's attitude came across as somewhat similar....

Your analogy supports my point-you dont "get" it.

A time and place-that is exactly how many of us feel about Russia and the Russian cowardice to shrug off Russian invasion that has caused so much suffering in Ukraine.
A growing % of Russians do "get" it-so where is the problem of ML stating his view? And now you equate his attitude to some drunken Russian -sheesh.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline BillyB

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2016, 06:31:15 AM »
A time and place-that is exactly how many of us feel about Russia and the Russian cowardice to shrug off Russian invasion that has caused so much suffering in Ukraine.

The time and place for battle is in Eastern Ukraine. Your and my country feels it's not the time so we should take it with out governments if we feel they are dropping the. If a lady is looking for love with a foreign man, even if she's Russian, let's help her out and show her why she's making a good choice.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2016, 08:23:33 PM »
Your analogy supports my point-you dont "get" it.

Well, I led you to the water...   :deadhorse:

If you or ML can't 'get' that having a pop at all Russians who have just joined is wrong ...then you are no better than ignorant, drunken,  Russians who think I'm an American spy...
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline jone

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2016, 09:27:49 AM »
Well, I led you to the water...   :deadhorse:

If you or ML can't 'get' that having a pop at all Russians who have just joined is wrong ...then you are no better than ignorant, drunken,  Russians who think I'm an American spy...

Wouldn't you be a British spy?  Certainly our CIA has higher standards.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2016, 06:21:36 PM »

You sure about that, jone?  :o 8)  I can't recall any CIA operative with the panache of James Bond.  :devil:

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2016, 06:35:33 PM »
I was not trying to be funny (in this case) and not trying to scare away anyone.

She stopped posting as a result. Why should she have to answer for what Putin
does? Should you have to answer for every stupid thing Obama does?
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2016, 06:53:27 PM »
She stopped posting as a result. Why should she have to answer for what Putin
does? Should you have to answer for every stupid thing Obama does?

Obama doesn't have high support ratings, so most Americans don't have to feel responsible for his actions.

Putin does.  Putin's actions are the will of the Russian people, so they are responsible for his actions.  If he didn't have sky high support ratings, he wouldn't be taking some of the actions.

A very big difference.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2016, 08:42:26 AM »
Obama doesn't have high support ratings, so most Americans don't have to feel responsible for his actions.

Putin does.  Putin's actions are the will of the Russian people, so they are responsible for his actions.  If he didn't have sky high support ratings, he wouldn't be taking some of the actions.

A very big difference.

Bullshit. You're grasping at straws for an excuse for your bad behavior. There is no excuse. According to you and your logic you are responsible for everything Obama does. His ratings have nothing to do with it.

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2016, 08:45:33 AM »

No, I used the adjective ignorant - for a reason - the drunken Russians were certain I was American... because I spoke English  ;D

Offline Muzh

« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2016, 02:34:00 PM »

Bullshit. After the circus many Americans have been exposed to during this primaries Obama's ratings are soaring.

Putin does.  [/size]Putin's actions are the will of the Russian people, so they are responsible for his actions.  If he didn't have sky high support ratings, he wouldn't be taking some of the actions.

A very big difference.

Shirley, you can't be serious.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2016, 07:09:31 PM »

A very big difference.

There are approx 20% of Russians who are anti-Putin, she said she doesn't bother
with politics. She could easily be part of the 20%. Over 80% of all FSUW wouldn't
or haven't considered a life with a foreign man. We don't ask Belorussian or Ukrainian
girls why all the Ukr & BR girls don't want an American husband. We just pursue the
ones that will. 

Just my two kopecks,

Bill

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2593
Total: 2603

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM