It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Latest info re immigration from Trump  (Read 116098 times)

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Latest info re immigration from Trump
« Reply #500 on: March 01, 2017, 04:57:35 PM »
Can't be his name.  Travelling only has one 'l'.

Only in your part of the world, jone.  There are two in the English spoken everywhere else.  :P

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #501 on: March 01, 2017, 06:44:02 PM »
<SNIP>

Ese, I'm flattered that you actually took the time to read through my past posts. WOW! Soon you'll start seeing me in your dreams, too.*Travelling Pindejo* - GQBlues' #3 fan!!!!! Soon I can elevate your status to *numero uno*, homes. You've much to look forward to.

I hope now you realize what happens when you try to bullshit your way through a discussion or solely rely on Google. Sooner or later, you get your butt snipped. I'll confess, I didn't think you'd crumble this easily. I delight in the revelation however.

So next time you see lifestyle differences on foreign nations compared to yours, don't just assume they're beneath your standard simply because they appear to 'live' differently than you. Instead, appreciate them for what they are. It's a good lesson to learn so you don't miss the splendor of the endless varieties in people and places all around us. Otherwise you'll epitomize the label of an arrogant *American*....

Have a good night.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 07:49:36 PM by AnonMod »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #502 on: March 01, 2017, 07:40:06 PM »
hey Mark you know what?  if thinking “you’ve snipped my butt” makes you feel good about yourself” then I’ll let you have that OK?

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #503 on: March 02, 2017, 01:27:38 AM »

if it makes you feel even a little better yelling at me, then you go ahead, get it out of your system if it makes you feel better, but for your own sake, grow up a little, make at least half the effort at loving the world as you do in hating it, you might be surprised at what happens

Hmm.

I'm not claiming perfection, but your jumping on Bouncer re his question re Skype suggests you might like to  address your advice MUCH closer to home ?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 11:59:24 AM by msmob »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #504 on: March 02, 2017, 07:44:53 AM »
hey Mark you know what?

MARK?!? Who is 'Mark'?

I suppose your claim to having superior reading comprehension fell in the same crap bin as your claim of having a morally-based political conviction. Both BS. Do you really buy stupid by the pound?

...  if thinking “you’ve snipped my butt” makes you feel good about yourself” then I’ll let you have that OK?

Think?

Your deluded, spineless, misguided political ideals are only rivaled by your hysterically-exagerated, overly-dramatic anecdotes. Combined, had shown how much of a bullshitting, overtly pretentious and blistering idiot you are krimster.

That is no longer a matter of 'opinion'.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 07:53:04 AM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Online krimster2

« Reply #505 on: March 02, 2017, 08:16:03 AM »
Monty Python, now they were the real masters of hurled insults!

"I unclog my nose in your direction,
I wave my private parts at your aunty, you bed-wetter,
I burst my pimples at you, you tiny brained wiper of other peoples bottoms"

BTW, would you indulge me in answering a personal question? If you decline to give me this small indulgence I'll drop it...

Online krimster2

« Reply #506 on: March 02, 2017, 10:54:17 AM »
I would not consider a self-professed racist like yourself to have very much in common with me. You have a chip on your shoulder so big that Donald Trump is planning on backing a new Trump business center there called, “The Inferiority Complex”, and this is what’s driving your anger, I get it...  you need to win because there have been many experiences in your life where people have looked at you as being a loser, this to is self-disclosed.  I think I’m making a better choice by not reacting to your anger.  Though directed at me, it’s really not about me, it’s about you.
It reminds me of a quote attributed to Charles Manson, “Where each man judges himself and takes it out on his fellow man”  So I apologize for exchanging hostile comments with you, it’s not really who I want to be, and the person who reminded me of this was my teenage daughter, bad enough for me to be chastised by a teenage girl whose diapers I used to change many years ago, even worse when I see she’s right... if you want to take this as some kind of manly victory on your part, as I said I’m cool with that if it makes you feel better, but it won’t make you BE better.

I, actually want to BE better, I don’t want to lash out any more when people lash out at me, I have misinterpreted my actions as standing my ground, it’s not, it’s just doing the same thing, and I don’t want to do the same things that I find hateful. 

I hold my hand out to you, though we disagree about everything, will you take it?

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #507 on: March 02, 2017, 11:58:20 AM »
I would not consider a self-professed racist like yourself to have very much in common with me. You have a chip on your shoulder so big that Donald Trump is planning on backing a new Trump business center there called, “The Inferiority Complex”, and this is what’s driving your anger, I get it...  you need to win because there have been many experiences in your life where people have looked at you as being a loser, this to is self-disclosed.  I think I’m making a better choice by not reacting to your anger.  Though directed at me, it’s really not about me, it’s about you.

It reminds me of a quote attributed to Charles Manson, “Where each man judges himself and takes it out on his fellow man”  So I apologize for exchanging hostile comments with you, it’s not really who I want to be, and the person who reminded me of this was my teenage daughter, bad enough for me to be chastised by a teenage girl whose diapers I used to change many years ago, even worse when I see she’s right... if you want to take this as some kind of manly victory on your part, as I said I’m cool with that if it makes you feel better, but it won’t make you BE better.

I, actually want to BE better, I don’t want to lash out any more when people lash out at me, I have misinterpreted my actions as standing my ground, it’s not, it’s just doing the same thing, and I don’t want to do the same things that I find hateful. 

I hold my hand out to you, though we disagree about everything, will you take it?

:ROFL:

My bad. Now I know you actually buy stupid by the ton.

Online krimster2

« Reply #508 on: March 02, 2017, 12:26:15 PM »
I'll take that as a "No"

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
Re: USA to move to Canada type merit based immigration ?
« Reply #509 on: March 04, 2017, 05:51:40 PM »
During the presentation, Donald talked about moving to merit based immigration similar to Canadian system.

The biggest number of immigrants to Canada come in under the "family class", not under the point system.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline jone

« Reply #510 on: March 15, 2017, 11:23:26 AM »
Interesting situation in LA this morning:

The Fiancee of a woman who was run over by an illegal alien is suing the Mayor and the City of Los Angeles for failing to enforce the immigration laws.  The lawsuit (which has yet to be filed) claims that the City knew that the man accused of killing the woman was illegal, a convict, and protected him from deportation.  The Mayor, running for re-election this year, claimed that the city turns over all illegal immigrants convicted of criminal activities to the Feds - and that it is their problem.

I heard it on the all news radio - but failed to see it in the LA Times.  I guess it doesn't play well to the liberal agenda.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #511 on: March 15, 2017, 11:57:53 AM »
jone-

Eric Garcetti was elected mayor by a whopping +80% last March 7th. Likely because the likes of you not only didn't 'vote', you didn't even know there actually was an election.  :P During his acceptance speech, protestors in support of illegal immigration started screaming that he should formally declare Los Angeles a sanctuary city.

Instead of the declaration, he led the chant of 'Si Se Puede', and cited (pp)"We shouldn't be concerned of the most powerful man in the country, but rather the most vulnerable in our city!"

Hit-n-Runs in LA had reached an epidemic proportion in recent years. Largely because of the increase in numbers of bike lanes, and also because of illegal immigrants being granted licenses to drive.

There are many heinous crimes happening in the city of El Loco-Angeles these days that are NOT being reported for obvious political reasons. At least not until such times the perpetrators actually commit a much wider, and higher profiled crimes like this one.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/01/11/fullerton-police-looking-for-undocumented-immigrant-suspected-of-sexual-assaulting-girl-5/

This is actually pretty sad to happen to anyone (family), just like the one that recently happened in Texas. But considering the stupid support for these idiots, if and when these things do happen, I hope it does to those who support these illegals.

Lastly, was the woman suing the city happen to be lesbian? I ask because you said 'fiancee'.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 12:03:54 PM by GQBlues »

Offline jone

« Reply #512 on: March 15, 2017, 12:31:15 PM »
jone-

Eric Garcetti was elected mayor by a whopping +80% last March 7th. Likely because the likes of you not only didn't 'vote', you didn't even know there actually was an election.  :P During his acceptance speech, protestors in support of illegal immigration started screaming that he should formally declare Los Angeles a sanctuary city.

Instead of the declaration, he led the chant of 'Si Se Puede', and cited (pp)"We shouldn't be concerned of the most powerful man in the country, but rather the most vulnerable in our city!"

Hit-n-Runs in LA had reached an epidemic proportion in recent years. Largely because of the increase in numbers of bike lanes, and also because of illegal immigrants being granted licenses to drive.

There are many heinous crimes happening in the city of El Loco-Angeles these days that are NOT being reported for obvious political reasons. At least not until such times the perpetrators actually commit a much wider, and higher profiled crimes like this one.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/01/11/fullerton-police-looking-for-undocumented-immigrant-suspected-of-sexual-assaulting-girl-5/

This is actually pretty sad to happen to anyone (family), just like the one that recently happened in Texas. But considering the stupid support for these idiots, if and when these things do happen, I hope it does to those who support these illegals.

Lastly, was the woman suing the city happen to be lesbian? I ask because you said 'fiancee'.

I live in the County of Los Angeles, not the City.  And, yes, I did vote.  Just didn't put the two together.  Dumb me.

The article did appear in the LA Times - but from a different slant - that the parents of the victim forgave the perpetrator, and that he had previously been deported five times.

Instead, the LA Times ran an article about how ICE was now appearing in the courthouses to gang up on illegals - and that their attorneys were nervous.  What in the world is going on? 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Gator

« Reply #513 on: March 15, 2017, 02:29:32 PM »

The Fiancee of a woman who was run over by an illegal alien is suing the Mayor and the City of Los Angeles for failing to enforce the immigration laws.  The lawsuit (which has yet to be filed) claims that the City knew that the man accused of killing the woman was illegal, a convict, and protected him from deportation. 

The family of Kate Steinle, killed at San Francisco pier in 2015, filed a lawsuit against the City.  The lawsuit was rejected by a judge.  If the lawsuit had merit, seemingly a conservative group would take it thorough the appellate courts. 

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #514 on: March 15, 2017, 03:54:56 PM »
The article did appear in the LA Times - but from a different slant - that the parents of the victim forgave the perpetrator, and that he had previously been deported five times.

Instead, the LA Times ran an article about how ICE was now appearing in the courthouses to gang up on illegals - and that their attorneys were nervous.  What in the world is going on?

No different than the case they tried to make against in the Steinle's case that the true crime was the gun owner's carelessness for losing his gun that the illegal alien used to Kill Kate.

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #515 on: March 17, 2017, 07:49:44 AM »
One judge in Hawaii and another in Virginia ordered the 2nd travel order be blocked from implementation.

Since existing Green Card and travel visa holders were not included in the Executive Order, I wonder who can be helped by this blocking?

I wonder if the Visa granting people at the various USA Embassies abroad have been given orders to cut back on issuing Visas.

Seems they could just cut back on issuing visas which wouldn't be a violation on the blocking.

Can always claim the people applying for visas weren't qualified . . . as this already happens frequently when FSU folks try to get a visa to visit USA.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #516 on: March 18, 2017, 03:26:20 AM »
I assume that they will let back in the American diplomat expelled from New Zealand.  I doubt, though, that he will look much like his passport photo - broken nose, black eyes, missing teeth (nah, that's a joke - I think!) ...  I hope that his wife (who also works/worked at the Embassy) will be going with him.

I can probably live with diplomats avoiding car tickets, but assault?  Not setting a very good example.  And then, to top it all off, the Embassy wouldn't even allow him to be interviewed by the Police to put his side of the story.

http://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/exclusive-us-embassy-wont-allow-cops-speak-diplomat-fled-lower-hutt-property-broken-nose

Offline wallm

« Reply #517 on: March 18, 2017, 06:08:22 AM »
So the diplomat suffered broken nose, black eye? What did he do, rape or kill someone? Jeez, even the fruits are getting hostile to us. :D

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #518 on: March 19, 2017, 05:18:55 PM »
So the diplomat suffered broken nose, black eye? What did he do, rape or kill someone? Jeez, even the fruits are getting hostile to us. :D

I doubt if he killed anyone, but the problem is that nobody (except him and the other person involved) knows.  The usual platitudes in cases like this are the home country (the USA in this case) saying that they will deal with the miscreant "appropriately" when he gets home.  As we don't know exactly what happened, there is no way of knowing if "appropriate" means saying "please don't do that again, old chap," or locking him up and throwing away the key.

The last diplomat to be dealt with by our Courts was a Malaysian attaché whose diplomatic immunity was eventually waived.  He returned to New Zealand for trial, and was convicted last year of indecent assault.  He was sentenced to nine months' home detention, and deported as soon as the sentence finished.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11742308

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #519 on: March 19, 2017, 06:38:00 PM »
. . . convicted last year of indecent assault. 

So I guess there is a classification for decent assault ?

Reminds me of a Texas law that was on the books for many years.
As a partial defense for charge of murder . . . it could be claimed:  "He/she needed killing."
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 06:39:54 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541319
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701