It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: woman are women  (Read 24726 times)

Offline jb

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
woman are women
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2006, 08:29:23 PM »
[color="#0000ff"][size="4"]
Try offering something constructive to the discussion
[/size][/font][/color]

I very often do, you just can't read. 

It's just that uncovering a troll is so much fun.  You try so hard  to convince folks you are the ultra rich,  out sailing the high  seas in your big boat, yet you forget some of us are actually literate  in todays technology.  You'd have to be tucked up so tightly to a  wireless modem 24/7 to be able to post here all the time, or be  connected hard wired to the cable that you couldn't get anywhere near  the water.  You just don't come off credible to me.

I've googled "TigerPaws/ Boats", etc., . BTW,you have quite a  history out there on the web, and I've read your posts to the boating  boards, like:
http://www.boatered.com/forum/sitenews.asp  Often times, good old  "seaquest" sings a very different song there, than he does here.   TigerPaws and Seaquest are the same persona, aren't they?  So  you'll forgive me when I get on your case.  I suspect you are a  liar and a fraud, plain and simple.  How much plainer can I be?

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
woman are women
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2006, 08:37:59 PM »
Quote from: jb
Try offering something constructive to the discussion
[/size][/font][/color]

I very often do, you just can't read.

It's just that uncovering a troll is so much fun. You try so hard  to convince folks you are the ultra rich, out sailing the high  seas in your big boat, yet you forget some of us are actually literate  in todays technology. You'd have to be tucked up so tightly to a  wireless modem 24/7 to be able to post here all the time, or be  connected hard wired to the cable that you couldn't get anywhere near  the water. You just don't come off credible to me.

I've googled "TigerPaws/ Boats", etc., . BTW,you have quite a  history out there on the web, and I've read your posts to the boating  boards, like:
http://www.boatered.com/forum/sitenews.asp Often times, good old  "seaquest" sings a very different song there, than he does here.  TigerPaws and Seaquest are the same persona, aren't they? So  you'll forgive me when I get on your case. I suspect you are a  liar and a fraud, plain and simple. How much plainer can I be?
[/quote]

jb,

Oosik and TigerPaws are BOTH in the chat room RIGHT NOW. Maybe go join them?

- Dan

Offline jb

woman are women
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2006, 08:40:58 PM »
Frankly, no, Dan, here we are talking about honesty, much the same as  we were talking about multiple IDs on the other thread.   I  think it is germane as to who can be trusted and who can not.   What advise is to be viewed with respect and who do you discard.   If a person lies on one board and then expects to be taken at face  value on another, it is really straining the limits.

I think it's time to air out the troll factor, we have an infection of a sort, and the board needs a shot of penicillin.

Offline TigerPaws

• 16 years together & still very much in love
woman are women
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2006, 04:31:35 AM »
[size="4"] And yet more words of wisdom, try saying something [/size][color="#0000ff"][size="4"]constructive to the discussion.[/size][/color]

Offline MandM

• Trips: None (yet)
woman are women
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2006, 06:43:24 AM »
Quote from: jb
I'm still the same old lovable, straight shootin', "jb".   Like it or lump it.

I never thought I would say anything like this but I think I have grown to love you jb! Yep, definitely straight shooting and loveable.... :)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Re: woman are women
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2021, 12:32:13 PM »
Bruno,

It may be propaganda that is offered up on agency sites, but if the women of Russia believe it, it has the same affect as if it were true.  I know my wife firmly believed it to be true (that there was a serious shortage of RM) also.  I also don't think that RW are getting the propaganda from agencies either.  It is common "knowledge" or better yet common "misinformation" among RW.  Their "perceived reality" is what is important not some graphs and charts you googled.

KenC

Perception creates reality
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: woman are women
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2021, 03:43:31 PM »
I am starting to believe what has been said over and over on these boards, that women are the same all over the world. A FSU woman is probably as beautiful as any I have seen but deep down her personality is like any woman.
I am learning that a strong willed, domineering woman could be the same in any country. We have our share right here in the U S of A.
Nice to have these RWD tales from the crypt. I don't necessarily disagree with this lead post [I note that as usual, others digressed]---
women are the same all over the world
This is like saying they all have arms and legs. Specifically, there are the superficial [shallow] and then there are the devoted, the dedicated, the steadfast. If you want some 'companionship'... click a http-hookup.com. There are gobs of those and you don't need to travel abroad. The latter is like gold...they are where you find them. Don't marry [as a matter of course] a country, marry a lady.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541013
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1892
Total: 1903

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM