It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trip report - 1st day  (Read 32096 times)

Offline wallm

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Trip report - 1st day
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2016, 07:58:02 AM »
If your time is running out, you may have to suggest that the two women have sex with you together to save time.

This can provide real time comparisons.

Always the comedian on this board.  :D

Offline wallm

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2016, 01:48:47 PM »
Another awesome date tonight with a new lady. She is another head turner, a lawyer and animal lover like I am. Planned second date with her for next week. Meeting two more ladies tomorrow. And then the second dates start on Sunday. Extending trip to spend more time here. While the weather sucks (have not seen sun in 5 days), the experiences have been largely good. Excellent food too. Anyone who hasn't eaten Georgian cuisine, try it. I loved it.

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2016, 02:07:26 PM »
Anyone who hasn't eaten Georgian cuisine, try it. I loved it.

Georgians are supposedly known for their shashlik and seasonings. Wife took me to a restaurant while I was visiting. It was good, just a bit overdone for my American palate.

Glad things are working out well for you.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2016, 06:56:26 PM »
Always the comedian on this board.  :D

ML doesn't joke. He was dead serious.

Excellent food too. Anyone who hasn't eaten Georgian cuisine, try it. I loved it.

My best meal in the FSU and in my top 5 all time was in a Georgian restaurant with Georgian wine.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline CaptB

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2016, 04:43:24 AM »
Love Georgian (red) wine. It was readily available (and cheap) for many years.....when I was going to Russia. Then issues between Russia & Georgia.....and the Georgian wine supply dried-up in Russia. Georgian reds are like heavy-bodied chianti. We pick-up a few bottles when we go to a Russian food store down state.../a few times a year.

Capt B
"A Yooper in Moscovia"

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2016, 09:39:44 AM »
Another awesome date tonight with a new lady. She is another head turner, a lawyer and animal lover like I am. Planned second date with her for next week. Meeting two more ladies tomorrow. And then the second dates start on Sunday. Extending trip to spend more time here. While the weather sucks (have not seen sun in 5 days), the experiences have been largely good. Excellent food too. Anyone who hasn't eaten Georgian cuisine, try it. I loved it.

Like a kid in a candy store ;D Make sure you look for all important chemistry though, not just attractive girl. Your experiences are making me want to get over there a lot sooner, lol.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline wallm

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2016, 02:27:31 PM »
Had an amazing 2nd date with the first lady from this week. Nice dinner, conversation, Opera. We both enjoyed it. She seemed like a hands off, take it slow kind and I had no problem with it. Except when she dropped me off at the end, she went for a kiss just as I took her hand and kissed it.  :wallbash: Too late. Made another date for this week. Going for it next time hell or highwater. Beautiful girl, good chemistry.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 03:45:57 PM by wallm »

Offline ML

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2016, 09:53:34 AM »
she went for a kiss just as I took her hand and kissed it. 

Lucky this didn't end up a hand punch to the face.

A friend of mine broke a tooth when he and gal went for first kiss during a bumpy ride in back seat of a car.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline wallm

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2016, 10:18:20 AM »
It could have been side of my head to her chin.  ;D

Weird shit going on at Maidan in Kiev. Lots of soldiers, cops, metal detectors, demonstrations, etc.

And I got propositioned by a woman in the Globus shopping mall under maidan. "Hi, can we be together?"

No, we can not. I am busy dating hotties.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 10:21:21 AM by wallm »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2016, 12:20:45 PM »
Yeah some weird sh*t can happen at Maidan.

Makes me want to go date hotties right now :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2016, 01:47:28 PM »
Yeah some weird sh*t can happen at Maidan.

Makes me want to go date hotties right now :)

Really Trenchy? Remind me again, how many trips you been on? How many to Kiev? :)
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2016, 04:39:44 AM »
Really Trenchy? Remind me again, how many trips you been on? How many to Kiev? :)

Two trips to Ukraine, one of those to Kiev in which I stayed in the Hotel Ukraine which overlooked Maidan Square. Some weird sh*t happened then too which I have already stated on here at least once. I could see that this sort of stuff that Wall describes is not a one off occurrence.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2016, 05:02:15 AM »
The activity is to commemorate the beginning of Euromaidan.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline wallm

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2016, 10:07:28 PM »
Trip is over. Met many wonderful ladies. 4 solid prospects to continue to stay in touch with for the future. One disappointment with the lady I thought I had good connection with. She is the one with who I had the kiss “mishap.”  ::) She started giving me excuses about being busy. Next.

Some impressions - Drivers in Kiev make New York cabbies seem gentle in comparison. They are maniacal. Nowhere have I seen more honking by drivers than in Kiev. Pedestrians in crosswalk with green for them doesn't mean squat for these clowns. My American ire caused me to point to green light for me to a driver and he was aghast that someone would actually dare do that.  :D They had the Black Friday sales. Ugh….at least they don’t kill each other over sales. Ukrainian ladies universally dislike Trump and I had to explain in detail my reasons for being OK with him as President with caveat that he will be less clueless when his cabinet/advisers tell him what is what. They all hate Putin. They did mention that almost every man they spoke with never came. I am shocked at the massive number of stray dogs here. I can see economy is weak from nearly empty restaurants even on Friday & weekend nights (even those that seem to have customers seem to have people who come in and drink Latte, tea, etc., but not really spend much money), but McDonalds is thriving. Big Mac is less than $2.

Offline alex330

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2016, 10:32:35 PM »

I am shocked at the massive number of stray dogs here.

It used to be worse I am told.

My trip out for wife's VISA interview I saw a strange truck grabbing what looked like burlap bags and tossing them in the back. My wife told me it was the cleanup crew picking up the dead dogs before the soccer fans arrived in Kiev. They had left out poisoned meat on the streets to eliminate a large number.

Offline msmob

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2016, 03:15:51 PM »
Trip is over.

Thanks for sharing.

Really smiled when you mentioned Georgian cuisine.. If any one actually gets on a plane there - this is - for me - one of the best hang-overs from the Soviet Union

Please let us know how you go forward ..good or bad!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 03:17:23 PM by msmob »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2016, 05:22:17 PM »
If your time is running out, you may have to suggest that the two women have sex with you together to save time.

This can provide real time comparisons.

Brilliant!! I need to write that down somewhere  ;D
Do you recommend that they make a list of what
they could have done better for next time like I do? 

« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 05:25:57 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2016, 11:20:02 PM »
Trip is over. Met many wonderful ladies. 4 solid prospects to continue to stay in touch with for the future. One disappointment with the lady I thought I had good connection with. She is the one with who I had the kiss “mishap.”  ::) She started giving me excuses about being busy. Next.

Some impressions - Drivers in Kiev make New York cabbies seem gentle in comparison. They are maniacal. Nowhere have I seen more honking by drivers than in Kiev. Pedestrians in crosswalk with green for them doesn't mean squat for these clowns. My American ire caused me to point to green light for me to a driver and he was aghast that someone would actually dare do that.  :D They had the Black Friday sales. Ugh….at least they don’t kill each other over sales. Ukrainian ladies universally dislike Trump and I had to explain in detail my reasons for being OK with him as President with caveat that he will be less clueless when his cabinet/advisers tell him what is what. They all hate Putin. They did mention that almost every man they spoke with never came. I am shocked at the massive number of stray dogs here. I can see economy is weak from nearly empty restaurants even on Friday & weekend nights (even those that seem to have customers seem to have people who come in and drink Latte, tea, etc., but not really spend much money), but McDonalds is thriving. Big Mac is less than $2.

Yep, so the strategy you adopted worked well enough I think Wall. Goes to show why its best not to rely on one woman, if you devoted a few days to a week long trip to that first woman it would have been wasted. Remember you were rather keen on that first girl from your early trip posts and she sounded a good one at the time. Hence I think the advice I gave to do a few dates with her later in the holiday and also check out some other girls paid off. Sure the first girl might have thought you were seeing other girls but to my mind if a girl is interested in you she would stick around. The other girls are ones to work upon, second trip potential on the horizon perhaps in the summer to avoid them going cold. Sounds like you had a great time meeting many hot woman, something I will try to emulate ;D

I remember Kiev from earlier in the year, yeah the taxi rides were pretty manic some of them, plus seat belt use appears to be frowned upon over there :o

My own particular thoughts are that unless a woman is willing to drop her knickers then she is potentially just playing around.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 11:22:12 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2016, 11:23:06 PM »
Tells me you don't know how women think, Trench.

A woman willing to go to bed with you without knowing you well is either desperate to leave the country, and hence, not marriage material, or is doing the same with other men, so how serious can she be?

I don't really care what adults do, but going to bed with someone who is practically a stranger is not exactly an indication of seriousness.

BTW, there was a poster here long ago who had a 3 date rule - if after 3 dates, a woman had not slept with the man, she was not serious.  He was divorced by not one, but two, RW.  The first married him for a visa.  The second cheated on him once he was no longer useful to her.  But I'm sure that rule worked well for him.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ML

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2016, 09:24:10 AM »
I never understood the rule completely.

Is is after the 3rd date, or during the third date?

Seems I always hear 'if after 3 dates, no sex, then . . ."

So that actually requires during third date.

This could really be important and lead to crossed signals.

One party might think it was supposed to be during 3rd date, when other party thinks after 3rd date, which is actually 4th date.

Needs a lot of clarification to operate efficiently.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline jone

« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2016, 10:02:46 AM »
I never understood the rule completely.

Is is after the 3rd date, or during the third date?

Seems I always hear 'if after 3 dates, no sex, then . . ."

So that actually requires during third date.

This could really be important and lead to crossed signals.

One party might think it was supposed to be during 3rd date, when other party thinks after 3rd date, which is actually 4th date.

Needs a lot of clarification to operate efficiently.

I heard of a guy who dumped his gal because on the fourth date they had sex and, while the guy appreciated her effort, was unconvinced that she was serious about him.   He said, that in retrospect, if she really wanted to be with him, she should have put out at least one date before.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline ML

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2016, 10:13:08 AM »
I heard of a guy who dumped his gal because on the fourth date they had sex and, while the guy appreciated her effort, was unconvinced that she was serious about him.   He said, that in retrospect, if she really wanted to be with him, she should have put out at least one date before.

Couldn't you have been a little bit more flexible ?

Offline jone

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2016, 10:15:10 AM »
I can touch my tongue to my nose.  Is that flexible enough?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline wallm

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2016, 11:19:40 AM »
geez....this has taken a turn for the sex. Wait, ML said something right?  :D

In any case, the very first lady I saw for 4 straight days for 10-12 hours a day is firmly in the lead. If I end up with her, I will post her pic. Gorgeous and smart.

Offline ML

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2016, 01:09:34 PM »
Gorgeous and smart.

But can she cook, sing and jump rope ?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1869
Total: 1880

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM