It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Happy Birthday SC  (Read 3470 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Happy Birthday SC
« on: June 19, 2017, 12:37:17 PM »
I tipped up in Sochi with little warning - to surprise SC - who had thought I would miss her birthday !

I arrived at 03:00 and came through passport control  - QUICKLY - plenty of staff on hand to welcome Aussies, Germans and folks from Cameroon  - more later

SC made a hearty breakfast for me at 11am and I had a biz meeting at 1600 which lasted until 2100 and we crashed

Next day

I had planned a romantic dinner for two, but forgot that is NOT how it happens in FSU nations ... Oh, no ..I had to invite friends :))

So, plan B was to go into the mountains for a picnic... Ooops it was raining ..  Plan B was to go to a quiet part of the coast where one can cook Shashlik - a BBQ.

Homemade beer and wine, vodka and soft drinks, plus a pile of food was carried over the rocky beach .

The view took in a Russian Missile Cruiser stationed off the Olympic Part - for the Confederation  Cup  ( a trial run of  next year's World Cup )  Germany beat Australia :(

I drove there but SC doesn't really drink alcohol so I was able to 'relax' ..

It started to rain, so we moved under a pier and restarted the fire and the drink flowed and the food was heartily consumed

Plenty of drinking leads to 'singing' and 'silliness' - like trying to remember the words from Disney songs from childhood ... 

A great time was had by all

I MIGHT decide to post the videos, tomorrow ..

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 12:53:52 PM by msmob »

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Re: Happy Birthday SC
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 02:15:49 PM »
Thanks for posting pics.
What are the ingredients in the large skillet (frying pan)?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 06:54:38 PM »
You're grimacing Moby. How's your back?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 07:11:15 PM »
Thanks for posting pics.
What are the ingredients in the large skillet (frying pan)?

Thanks ML

It's an Omlette with tomatoes, spring onions (Scallons ), Garlic, Dill....  Basically, the only thing SC can cook..... but it tasted great.

Offline msmob

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 07:18:25 PM »
You're grimacing Moby. How's your back?

))

The face is prob because I don't pose as naturally as a FSU W, who is almost half my weight...  44 or 45 Kg..

My back is fine...more surprising..my head is fine...as I 'had' to imbibe copious amounts of beer, wine....

Offline msmob

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 01:25:17 AM »
More from yesterdays party on the beach ..

I encountered a new custom - On one's birthday - one's ears are rubbed / pulled for every birthday - for 'luck' .. Don't pay too close attention to the counting accuracy ;)

As I said, the wine, beer and vodka flowed and those who already have dodgy knees ...well .. Some fell over, some couldn't keep their fronts from being on display and some decided to 'sunbathe' on a coolish, grey day

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1879
Total: 1890

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM