It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Visa for Australia  (Read 12863 times)

Offline Terryrnz

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Visa for Australia
« on: January 30, 2018, 09:51:50 AM »
Looking for some help getting my partner a visa for Australia. We have been seeing/talking to each other for a year now, I have spent 1 month travelling around Russia and Ukraine with her, we have spent 2 weeks holiday together in Thailand and she came to Australia for 3 weeks over Christmas on a tourist visa where we travelled around Queensland and she met my family, I have plans to go see her again in June in Ukraine where I will meet her parents then we will spend 3 weeks travelling around Western Europe. Im a New Zealand passport holder so the only more permanent visa available to us at the moment is a subclass 461 visa/New Zealand family relationship visa which will allow her to stay and work in Australia for 5 years. The application states must be in and be able to prove a defacto relationship living together for some time etc, which we haven't. We can't live together,.. will they count holidays together as time lived etc. My only evidence is we message each other everyday of the week and talks hours on weekends so have 1000s of messages, photos and tickets/receipts from trips can also get statutory declaration from my family who have met her but is there anyone here who has applied for or used the subclass 461 visa that can help because I don't want to apply yet unless I'm certain it will be accepted.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 10:01:04 AM by Terryrnz »

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Re: Visa for Australia
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 02:41:32 AM »
Can't help you with that, Terry, because I'm a Kiwi Kiwi, but I just want to wish you the best of luck!  :couple:

Offline Terryrnz

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 04:30:48 AM »
Can't help you with that, Terry, because I'm a Kiwi Kiwi, but I just want to wish you the best of luck!  :couple:
Thanks, yea this whole visa part would be a lot easier if I was still living in New Zealand.

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 04:58:33 PM »
Thanks, yea this whole visa part would be a lot easier if I was still living in New Zealand.

Considering how the Australian Government treats us over there, compared with how our Government treats Australians here, why on earth did you move?   :o

Offline southernX

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 05:09:24 PM »
terry

have you thought about obtaining australian citizenship ??  do you qualify ??  as we allow dual citizenship here ?

that may open up other options for you and it should not take too long if you qualify .?  given you cant prove a defacto relationship with this girl at present ,i would advise to hold off on any visa application within australia unless you wish to return to NZ and apply from there ??

regardless of how long or how much communication you have had ,from what you write you can demonstrate a relationship but not defacto , so you may think about a fiancee visa if you where a oz citizen and investigate that , and start or continue to build a case file ready for an application to IMMI here

id suggest you talk with a good  immigration agent and ask the right questions  , given she has visited on a tourist visa and you can show a relationship over time you have a solid start if you can  get the right visa for your citizenship , either here or in NZ  , but it may take time

good luck
SX
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline Kluywanida

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 01:25:51 AM »
I feel that this is a very good content. I like it very much because it is very useful.

Offline Terryrnz

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 09:20:14 AM »
Considering how the Australian Government treats us over there, compared with how our Government treats Australians here, why on earth did you move?   :o
The same reason most kiwis move here, better money.

Offline Terryrnz

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 09:22:32 AM »
terry

have you thought about obtaining australian citizenship ??  do you qualify ??  as we allow dual citizenship here ?

that may open up other options for you and it should not take too long if you qualify .?  given you cant prove a defacto relationship with this girl at present ,i would advise to hold off on any visa application within australia unless you wish to return to NZ and apply from there ??

regardless of how long or how much communication you have had ,from what you write you can demonstrate a relationship but not defacto , so you may think about a fiancee visa if you where a oz citizen and investigate that , and start or continue to build a case file ready for an application to IMMI here

id suggest you talk with a good  immigration agent and ask the right questions  , given she has visited on a tourist visa and you can show a relationship over time you have a solid start if you can  get the right visa for your citizenship , either here or in NZ  , but it may take time

good luck
SX
Okay thanks took your advice and am now booked in to see an immigration agent for a consultation next week, ill see what they recommend and go from there. Thanks.

Offline southernX

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 05:17:56 PM »
terry , keep us posted on your progress if you dont mind , as lots of others read here and all inof adds to the collective resource for others

my hunch is it will be easier for you to get oz citizenship , then apply for a visa , possibly fiancee as an australian citizen , especialyl if you have no plan to return to NZ to live any time soon ,possible time line of say 12 months for you to have her here , but if you did return to NZ , and apply there then you would need to get avisa for hert o there , then if your aim is to return to australia , see what she would need for entry here .but again it takes time .

id think you have all ingredients for success , get the advice and set your plan in motion , just be patient mate
good luck ,

SX

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline Terryrnz

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 02:07:21 PM »
terry , keep us posted on your progress if you dont mind , as lots of others read here and all inof adds to the collective resource for others

my hunch is it will be easier for you to get oz citizenship , then apply for a visa , possibly fiancee as an australian citizen , especialyl if you have no plan to return to NZ to live any time soon ,possible time line of say 12 months for you to have her here , but if you did return to NZ , and apply there then you would need to get avisa for hert o there , then if your aim is to return to australia , see what she would need for entry here .but again it takes time .

id think you have all ingredients for success , get the advice and set your plan in motion , just be patient mate
good luck ,

SX
I went to an immigration agent, she informed me that I can’t get Australian citizenship well not anytime soon because I haven’t lived in the country for long enough. Me returning to New Zealand to live for some time just to get my partner a visa for me is absolute last resort to be honest because it would cost a fortune moving back, getting set up, NZ is expensive, wages are low and I would have to find new employment etc. The immigration agent said with this 461 visa it does say defacto means living together but there is a clause saying unless you’re legally unable to live and work in each other’s country. She said she had done this 461 visa for kiwis in a similar situation as me before. I told her I would do the visa myself because their fee was $2800 :/ when the visa will cost $300 if I do it myself, she said that’s fine and recommended that I register our relationship with the courts, civil union asap which is just a bit of paperwork and getting a jp to sign it etc, I went through all our history together and she said I should apply for the visa in July after my next trip there meeting her family, recommended that I get my parents to write a letter also recognising the relationship and that they’ve met her and get it signed by a jp and said get all my plane tickets from out trips screenshot a few messages from each month of relationship and that they’ll ask for about 10 photos and some other things also send the certificate we get from civil union in with the application and she’s thinks we should be fine getting this visa and the usual processing time is about 6 months so if all goes to plan hopefully she will be in Australia early next year.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 02:15:43 PM by Terryrnz »

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2018, 04:11:40 AM »
... she said that’s fine and recommended that I register our relationship with the courts, civil union asap which is just a bit of paperwork and getting a jp to sign it etc,

"Just a bit of paperwork?"  :o  Are you nuts? (and I mean that in a non-threatening way  :) ).  A civil union is a marriage in all but name, but does not offer the same legal protections.  And, most importantly, civil unions are not recognised in every state in Australia, nor are they necessarily available for straight couples (they aren't in Queensland, for example).  Do you really want to go down that track, when you're aiming to get married anyway?

Offline Terryrnz

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2018, 05:12:56 AM »
"Just a bit of paperwork?"  :o  Are you nuts? (and I mean that in a non-threatening way  :) ).  A civil union is a marriage in all but name, but does not offer the same legal protections.  And, most importantly, civil unions are not recognised in every state in Australia, nor are they necessarily available for straight couples (they aren't in Queensland, for example).  Do you really want to go down that track, when you're aiming to get married anyway?
Oh really I didn’t really know what she meant or what they are, that’s just what she told me to register relationship and the fee in $61
http://www.qld.gov.au/law/births-deaths-marriages-and-divorces/marriage-weddings-and-civil-partnerships/civil-partnerships/registering-a-civil-partnership

Offline Terryrnz

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2018, 05:15:43 AM »
If you think it’s  not a necessity then fine of course I can do without, I just am thinking Of doing whatever possible to increase our chances for her to get 461 visa.

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2018, 04:48:29 PM »
Oh really I didn’t really know what she meant or what they are, that’s just what she told me to register relationship and the fee in $61
http://www.qld.gov.au/law/births-deaths-marriages-and-divorces/marriage-weddings-and-civil-partnerships/civil-partnerships/registering-a-civil-partnership

Terry, what you have there is information about a civil PARTNERSHIP, not a civil union.  They are very different.

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2018, 04:54:10 PM »
If you think it’s  not a necessity then fine of course I can do without, I just am thinking Of doing whatever possible to increase our chances for her to get 461 visa.

Obviously I don't know the ins and outs of Australian immigration law.  However, I would be worried that, if you did decide to form a civil union (as distinct from a civil partnership), the immigration authorities may look upon it as the equivalent of a marriage of convenience, and reject her visa application anyway.  I think you need to do a lot more digging, and talk directly to immigration themselves (face to face, with whatever documentation you've got that shows the extent of your relationship - not over the phone).

Whatever you do, don't go off half-cocked and possibly jeopardise her chances of getting the visa without realising that you've gone the wrong way about it.  Good luck!

Offline southernX

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2018, 05:49:56 PM »
  However, I would be worried that, if you did decide to form a civil union (as distinct from a civil partnership), the immigration authorities may look upon it as the equivalent of a marriage of convenience, and reject her visa application anyway.  I think you need to do a lot more digging, and talk directly to immigration themselves (face to face, with whatever documentation you've got that shows the extent of your relationship - not over the phone).

Whatever you do, don't go off half-cocked and possibly jeopardise her chances of getting the visa without realising that you've gone the wrong way about it.  Good luck!

id second this above terry .YOU DO NOT WANT TO HAVE A VISA APPLICATION REJECTED 

how long have you been in australia ??  as it is 4 years before you can apply for citizenship ?  are you close to that at all ?

have you also considered moving to her country and getting married there ?? living there the year and proving the relationship as reqquired ??  that is a last resort idea, but wothout knowing your details more it might be something to look at ?/

if your within say 12 months of australian citizenship , then think about taking the long term view and having her visit on a tourist visa several times until you gain citizenship , then apply for fiance visa ?? 

either way it seems you may need to wait some time , and that may not be a bad thing

SX

Offline Terryrnz

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2018, 11:33:50 PM »
id second this above terry .YOU DO NOT WANT TO HAVE A VISA APPLICATION REJECTED 

how long have you been in australia ??  as it is 4 years before you can apply for citizenship ?  are you close to that at all ?

have you also considered moving to her country and getting married there ?? living there the year and proving the relationship as reqquired ??  that is a last resort idea, but wothout knowing your details more it might be something to look at ?/

if your within say 12 months of australian citizenship , then think about taking the long term view and having her visit on a tourist visa several times until you gain citizenship , then apply for fiance visa ?? 

either way it seems you may need to wait some time , and that may not be a bad thing

SX

Sorry I meant civil partnership not civil union, no I’ve only live in Australian for 1 consecutive year, I did live here before but returned home for a job for 3 years, moving to Ukraine for a year is not really an option as I have a 10 year boy from a previous relationship here and not will to leave him
Without a father for a year. I think I’ll just go down this route with the 461 visa and apply after my next trip in June. If it’s accepted great if not I’ll deal with it at the time and figure out something else.

Offline southernX

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2018, 11:47:16 PM »
the 461 visa checklist terry

http://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/461-

and here is how they catergorise ''family members ''

http://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/461-?modal=/trav/visa/incl

Including family members in your application

This information is for people who can include a family member in their application for a visa, other than a refugee, humanitarian or protection visa.

For information on including family members in a refugee, humanitarian or protection visa application see Form 1497i — Including family members in your refugee, humanitarian or protection visa application (110KB PDF).

Not all visas are the same. Read the requirements for the visa you are applying for to confirm who can be included in your application.

A member of your family unit can be your:
• partner – married or de facto (same or opposite sex)
 or
• dependent child, up to 23 years of age (there are some exceptions, see below under Eligible child below).

If your child is born after you lodge your application (but before it is decided), the child will automatically be included in your application(s). It does not matter if the child is born in or outside Australia. You will need to tell us about the birth as soon as possible.

Partner

Your partner can be married to you or they can be your de facto partner. Your de facto partner can be the same or opposite sex. You must prove:
• the relationship is genuine and continuing
•your partner is at least 18 years of age when the application is lodged (there are some exceptions)
•you are not related by family (if you are in a de facto relationship)
• you and your partner have a mutual commitment to a shared life to the exclusion of all others, and
•you live together, or do not live separately on a permanent basis.

For a married partner, the marriage must be legal under Australian law. For a de facto partner, the relationship needs to have existed for 6 or 12 months before you lodge the application. The length of the de facto relationship depends on the visa you are applying for.
----------------------------------------------------------personally i think you are going to be in trouble with the defacto or partner relationship as you have not lived together for the required time of at least 6 months , ...so my thoughts are they will not grant it going on IMMI of the past

keep us informed and id advise get you citizenship as soon as you can , even to the point of asking if your prior time here  counts terry ?? have you asked that question ??

SX

Offline Terryrnz

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2018, 03:16:39 AM »
the 461 visa checklist terry

http://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/461-

and here is how they catergorise ''family members ''

http://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/461-?modal=/trav/visa/incl

Including family members in your application

This information is for people who can include a family member in their application for a visa, other than a refugee, humanitarian or protection visa.

For information on including family members in a refugee, humanitarian or protection visa application see Form 1497i — Including family members in your refugee, humanitarian or protection visa application (110KB PDF).

Not all visas are the same. Read the requirements for the visa you are applying for to confirm who can be included in your application.

A member of your family unit can be your:
• partner – married or de facto (same or opposite sex)
 or
• dependent child, up to 23 years of age (there are some exceptions, see below under Eligible child below).

If your child is born after you lodge your application (but before it is decided), the child will automatically be included in your application(s). It does not matter if the child is born in or outside Australia. You will need to tell us about the birth as soon as possible.

Partner

Your partner can be married to you or they can be your de facto partner. Your de facto partner can be the same or opposite sex. You must prove:
• the relationship is genuine and continuing
•your partner is at least 18 years of age when the application is lodged (there are some exceptions)
•you are not related by family (if you are in a de facto relationship)
• you and your partner have a mutual commitment to a shared life to the exclusion of all others, and
•you live together, or do not live separately on a permanent basis.

For a married partner, the marriage must be legal under Australian law. For a de facto partner, the relationship needs to have existed for 6 or 12 months before you lodge the application. The length of the de facto relationship depends on the visa you are applying for.
----------------------------------------------------------personally i think you are going to be in trouble with the defacto or partner relationship as you have not lived together for the required time of at least 6 months , ...so my thoughts are they will not grant it going on IMMI of the past

keep us informed and id advise get you citizenship as soon as you can , even to the point of asking if your prior time here  counts terry ?? have you asked that question ??

SX
What if she done a couple of 3 months stints on tourist visas, I know she would be unable to work etc but would those months count as time lived together?

Offline southernX

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2018, 04:59:56 PM »
What if she done a couple of 3 months stints on tourist visas, I know she would be unable to work etc but would those months count as time lived together?

has she already spent 3 months on australia with you ??

terry from  my experience of IMMI , proving or providing substantial evidence of a defacto relationship , includes joint lease or mortage accs/payments , electricity acc in joint names , gas acc in joint names , car insurance in joint names , invitations to events such as weddings , bbqs   etc as a couple  , quotes for any items you may have had supplied , such as car repairs, house improvements as well as signed stat decs from up to 3 people/witnesses  who can state they know you to be living as a defacto couple in day to day life   this includes signed copies of the witnesses australian passports by a certified authority , such as police etc

you live together, or do not live separately on a permanent basis.
spending 3 months or so having her stay with you i doubt would give you the evidence you require to make the cut on it and IMMI  are quite adept at picking this evidence apart to deny a visa grant , which you really dont want at any stage or application as a sponsor for her

your emails , skype , and other communications are all helpfull , but they wont imo meet the defacto requirements for IMMI

not wanting to put you off her mate, just suggesting a realistic outlook on where your at

i know of many examples of  people who have gone off and gotten married overseas thinking it is easy to then get their wife into australia ...  however they have then discovered it is harder than they thought having to prove they have lived together either married or defacto

time here is your enemy , as you are wanting this asap , and itwill take time to achieve for you both , but it is imo achievable if you proceed correctly from the outset and take along term view

SX   
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 05:07:49 PM by southernX »

Offline southernX

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2018, 05:23:55 PM »
terry some easy links below for your and others reading , this will give you an idea of what  IMMI is asking for to prove defacto relationships , disregard the embassy or visa no quoted as their basic evidence is pretty standard across the board

SX

http://www.immigration-downunder.com/blog/4-common-migration-application-concerns-of-de-facto-partners/

What Constitutes a De Facto Relationship?

There are several visas for which de facto couples can apply, but they must first be able to establish themselves as being in a de facto relationship. According to Australia’s Department of Immigration and Border Protection, this requires that:
•The couple are unmarried
•They are not related by blood or family
•They are currently in a genuine and continuing relationship
•They are living together, have lived together, or are not living separately on a permanent basis
•Are committed to each other and to a shared life excluding all others

It is also vital that these couples meet the one year relationship requirement. That means that they must establish having been in a de facto relationship for a period of no less than 12 months which will be proven through various evidence discussed later on.

---------------------------------------------------------------
AND
http://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/35relationship

----------------------------------------------------
AND

http://germany.embassy.gov.au/beln/DeFacto_en.html

. RELATIONSHIP EVIDENCE - DE FACTO PARTNERS (Subclass  309/100)

Before lodging an application for a partner visa on the grounds of a de facto relationship (opposite-sex or same-sex partners), please ensure to read the IMPORTANT INFORMATION provided at the end of this page. Reading this information carefully before the lodgement of your application may help you to determine whether this is the correct visa category for you.

Please submit the following documents in evidence of your relationship:

(   )  Partner Migration - Relationship Details

(   ) a signed written statement detailing the history of your relationship, either individually or jointly. Further details are currently available on page 39 of
       Booklet 1  - Partner Migration

(   ) if you or your sponsor have been previously married provide a copy of the official divorce certificate or the death certificate of the deceased spouse (as appropriate)

(   ) full birth certificates (copies) of any children of the relationship

(   ) evidence that you and your spouse have been in a de facto relationship for 12 months prior to lodging your application

Examples of this evidence include:

evidence that you are living together (example: lease agreements, joint local authority registration under the same address, mortgage documents, council rate  notices, utility bills)
  evidence that your relationship has been declared to any relevant government bodies (example: Centrelink or the Australian Taxation Office)
  terms of your will(s)
  evidence of joint financial obligations (example: insurance policies, joint bank  account statements)
  Letters addressed to you and your partner individually or together at your common address covering the period you have lived together, in particular the 12 months prior to application - preferably official letters but also postcards or invitations etc

A sample of photographs showing you and your sponsor together at various occasions. Please do not send us more than ten.
  evidence of contact during times of separation. (example: itemised telephone bills, printouts of your E-Mail inbox folder, envelopes which contained your  personal correspondence, etc.)
  any other evidence which you consider demonstrates a genuine and continuing relationship (example: joint club membership, evidence of holidays taken together (such as photos and flight tickets) or shared interests or activities).
    NO videos, CD’s or Photo Albums please.

The above listed items are suggestions only. You are expected to provide sufficient evidence to demonstrate an ongoing and genuine relationship. This evidence should show the period of time the relationship has been in existence.

Note: Further evidence may be requested and relied on in considering your application.

Please do not send phonecards; videos; photo albums; individual personal E-Mail messages to each other as part of your application.

(  )  Form 888 - Statutory Declarations
Please do not provide Statutory Declarations to our office unless
 asked to do so by your case officer after lodgement of your application.

GOOD INFO HERE YOU MAY WISH TO BROWSE TERRY
http://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/253754-evidence-length-relationship.html

Offline southernX

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2018, 05:33:46 PM »
I’ve only live in Australian for 1 consecutive year, I did live here before but returned home for a job for 3 years,
  terry , so how long in total have you lived in australia ??  is your son an australian citizen ?
link below for other info if you have not already read this

SX
http://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/citi/pathways-processes/application-options/new-zealand-citizen

Offline Terryrnz

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2018, 01:15:58 AM »
  terry , so how long in total have you lived in australia ??  is your son an australian citizen ?
link below for other info if you have not already read this

SX
http://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/citi/pathways-processes/application-options/new-zealand-citizen
I have lived in Australia for 10 years but it has been on and off, I don’t qualify for citizenship I tried some years back when I was trying to join the army here but hit a dead wall because I wasn’t in the country before 2001. I talked to my partner the other night about it and thinking maybe going to live in Ukraine for 3 months on a tourist visa and just living off savings. I’m able to rent an apartment there for 3 months and put it in both of our name etc then after that do the same for another month or 2 in a neighboring country. Talked to my boss about taking half a year unpaid leave off sometime next year and he said it should be okay. At least this way we’ll be living together and after that I’m going to apply for the 461 visa. She works for herself as a German tutor so coming to a neighboring country for a bit after 3 months in Ukraine she could do she said. Thanks for all the advice)

Offline southernX

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2018, 11:49:02 PM »
last visa i got for ukraine 2017 was for 180 days ...   so if you are going to follow your plan try that as a tourist ..see how you go

if your lady has a family with a darcha  you may be able to sublet it and rent it cheaper especialy in spring from say early april through to autum [late sept ] without freezing

get them to use a local notary to draw up a rent agreement doc , be warned many apartment owners may be wary of this as they are renting without declaring it to gov/  tax man ,

GOOD LUCK

SX

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2018, 01:45:16 AM »
I have lived in Australia for 10 years but it has been on and off, I don’t qualify for citizenship I tried some years back when I was trying to join the army here but hit a dead wall because I wasn’t in the country before 2001. I talked to my partner the other night about it and thinking maybe going to live in Ukraine for 3 months on a tourist visa and just living off savings. I’m able to rent an apartment there for 3 months and put it in both of our name etc then after that do the same for another month or 2 in a neighboring country. Talked to my boss about taking half a year unpaid leave off sometime next year and he said it should be okay. At least this way we’ll be living together and after that I’m going to apply for the 461 visa. She works for herself as a German tutor so coming to a neighboring country for a bit after 3 months in Ukraine she could do she said. Thanks for all the advice)
Just joined the forum, it sounds like your set but thought I'd share my two cents.

1. Invite to Australia on a tourist visa.
2. Get married.
3. She returns to her home country.
4. You apply for a partner visa - http://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/801-/Partner-visa-(subclasses-820-and-801)-document-checklist

The reverse can apply (get married in UA), but if you're planning to live in Australia better this way. Seems to be ok for NZ passport holders.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1870
Total: 1881

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM