It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: DOUBLE DEALERS  (Read 252160 times)

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
DOUBLE DEALERS
« on: April 12, 2006, 06:14:42 AM »
I am particulalry irritated by this form of scamming, i.e. known Russian/Ukrainian/etc. prostitutes who post ads on dating sites under different names, looking for foreign husbands.

They usually make a strategic mistake : even though the name is different, they almost invariably use the same photos (usually the chaster ones), probably to save money.

Since I have a good memory for gorgeous girls (which they often are), it is usually easy for me to spot them.

I have devoted a page of my personal website (bilingual Italian/English) to reporting this particular phenomenon, now with 30+ entries and growing. For those interested, the page address is :

http://www.floriani.it/sitirussi/doppiogioco-eng.htm
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 02:19:00 PM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline wxman

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 12:46:46 PM »
Link does not work.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting that vote." – Benjamin Franklin -

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 01:35:33 PM »
It cannot be a link on this forum because the site objects to the intermediate blank within the address (i.e. /siti russi/), as you can see below :

http://www.floriani.it/siti russi/doppiogioco-eng.htm/

You will have to use "copy/paste" to feed it to the address bar of your browser. Sorry, not my fault.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline wxman

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 02:00:02 PM »
I cut and paste and still says: The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

The URL you gave must not be spelled correctly or is misslng some other characters.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting that vote." – Benjamin Franklin -

Offline Bruno

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 02:11:28 PM »
Quote from: wxman
I cut and paste and still says: [size="2"]The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.[/size]

[size="2"]The URL you gave must not be spelled correctly or is misslng some other characters.[/size]

Try this... a little slow but work :

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 02:21:21 PM »
Oops, sorry, I was putting a blank that was not really there. I amended my original append, and it appears to be working  now :

Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Ste

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 04:52:14 PM »
[user=986]SANDRO43[/user] wrote:
Oops, sorry, I was putting a blank that was not really there. I amended my original append, and it appears to be working  now :

Disgusting, depraved site, do not look, craven
imagery......

Ste

PS Can I book Olga212 with whip but without the mentally-subnormal sheep but I don't mind the cat's rough tongue....

and also Svetalick-03 as a foursome, RVR asked me about this but really I'm not sure about his ventricle No.2 so do you do insurance of any sort?

Let's practise safe sex here on russianwomensex.com and not get infected by any of my many interesting illnesses and huge swollen body parts including my huge massive fat back.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 04:53:00 PM by Ste »

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 07:06:15 PM »
Sir,
I'll have you know that you are a knave for suggesting that I delivered anything but my dutiful service to this sex-starved community ! "Insurance of any sort" : forsooth ! I shall send you my seconds,  thirds, and any other number that comes to my mind.

Although you hail from forlorn Manchester, and not from high-class London, take this !

There was a young man from Belgrave,
 who kept a dead whore in a cave.
 He said : "I admit,
 I'm a bit of a shit,
 but think of the money I save !
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Christopher

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2006, 09:05:00 AM »
When I was going through the list I found these two on Hot Russian Brides:
User ID 103389  and Maria75 User ID 168328.  The latter was active on  live chat at the moment.  I let their live hostess know.  I will keep you posted about what they do.
Ive been searchin for the chord I can't hear
Been searchin for years
Its somewhere inside
But its well disguised

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 09:48:50 AM »
Quote from: Christopher
When I was going through the list I found these two on Hot Russian Brides:
User ID 103389 and Maria75 User ID 168328. The latter was active on live chat at the moment. I let their live hostess know. I will keep you posted about what they do.

Christopher, thank for the tip, 103389 a.k.a. Inga/Margarita (with her own hooker's website at
www.margarita2004.fromru.com), and Maria75 User ID 168328 a.k.a. Mila-Maria/Victoria with profile on 1000 Bad Russian Girls. I shall update my page with this new info.

I had to register with Hot Russian Brides in order to verify these profiles, and should not be surprised if I find some additional "double dealers" there.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 09:52:00 AM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Christopher

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 02:34:47 PM »
Here is the reply that I received from Patrick Hollidge of hotrussianbrides.com:
Code: [Select]
"Christopher,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention (regarding the ladies on
the
other site).  If you look carefully on some of the images, you'll see
that
many of them are stamped with the copyright symbol from other sites.  
What
the owner of this particular service has done is leeched images from
various
other places on the internet and posted fake profiles on his
prostitution
site.  I've seen this type of thing several times before and
unfortunately
there's not much we can do about it.  In the meantime however, I will
contact the ladies agency and see what she has to say about this.

If you have any further comments or concerns, please don't hesitate to
contact me.  Thanks and have a great weekend.

Patrick Hollidge
Administrator
HotRussianBrides.com
RussianLoveMatch.com"
It makes me wonder when he says there is not much they can do about it.  I would think that they would ban the agency in these kind of cases.  I have wondered for a while if sites like this are the new 1-976 phone sex numbers?  If anyone has some godd suggestion for them I will forward them along with whatever I come up with for a suggestion.  I have already suggested to them that they fake contacting the agency about setting up a prostitution meeting but I have a feeling that they will not do this.
Been searchin for years
Its somewhere inside
But its well disguised

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2006, 03:10:14 PM »
Christopher,
I do not know what  specific information you relayed to HRB, since their position seems to be : "our girls' photos were stolen by a hooker site owner and retouched " or something to that effect..

This is clearly ridiculous : hooker sites get their revenue from girls posting their "business" profiles (and in many cases from possible clients trying to set up an encounter), therefore it does not make sense that they should be showing retouched photos of non-hookers, which would yield them no revenue at all and possibly some libel action as well (I do not know FSU legislation on this).

Anyway,  I think you may satisfy your doubts by giving them the address of Inga/Margarita's PERSONAL hooker site, and see what their reaction to THAT is (somebody stealing 103389's photos to set up a WHOLE website ? An elaborate and costly venture by a jilted suitor ?).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Bruno

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2006, 03:32:33 PM »
[user=986]SANDRO43[/user] wrote:
[user=812]...103389 a.k.a. Inga/Margarita (with her own hooker's website at
http://www.margarita2004.fromru.com),[/user] and Maria75 User ID 168328 ...
A simple technical info... when you type a URL in a post, insert a "space" between the end of URL and the rest of text...

...103389 a.k.a. Inga/Margarita (with her own hooker's website at http://www.margarita2004.fromru.com[/url] ),
and Maria75 User ID 168328 ...

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2006, 04:18:48 PM »
Bruno, thank you for your tip.
Anyway, I tried out that address on Preview and it worked alright for me.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2006, 04:50:49 PM »
Damn! 
Well, that eliminates two of my dates planned for next month.

Offline Bruno

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 04:52:06 PM »
Quote from: Jack
[size="3"]Damn!  [/size]
[size="3"]Well, that eliminates two of my dates planned for next month.[/size]
Why ? You will pay for sex... better that pay for nothing with scammer :huh:

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2006, 05:20:44 PM »
Quote from: Jack
Damn!
Well, that eliminatestwo of my dates planned for next month.

Alternatively, you could adopt the idea suggested by my previously-posted limerick :D

Am I right in assuming that the rhyme in its 4th verse was deliberately expunged for its, shall we say, directness ?
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2006, 05:59:21 PM »
Christopher,
I made a quick scan of some 2,200 HRB profiles (about 10%+ of their reported total of 20,503), and recognised another of my "double dealers" : SRoumano (#100725), listed as LANA-SVETLANA on my page (Lana from 1000 Bad Russian Girls : she is still there at http://www.badrussiangirls.com/brgProfileCard.asp?ion=5564 ).

A total of 3 with the 2 you reported. Incidentally, I could also see in passing a half-dozen well-known and long-reported scammers.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 06:18:00 PM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline viking

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2006, 07:32:29 PM »
By any chance would Margarita's last name be Shuiskaya? The photos I have look really, really close. If so, she is listed as a scammer on several sites. I will try to post a photo later.
Tom Hanks in Castaway: You never know what the tide may bring in.
Viking: But you still need to walk along the beach to find it.

Offline Christopher

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2006, 08:16:44 PM »
Could you pass along all that you have found on hotrussianbrides?  I think that it would be best to tag them with as much as possible and see what happens.  I have a feeling that they know about this an encourage it, but I will not rush to a to hasty of a judgement.
Been searchin for years
Its somewhere inside
But its well disguised

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2006, 05:25:30 AM »
Quote from: viking
By any chance would Margarita's last name be Shuiskaya? The photos I have look really, really close. If so, she is listed as a scammer on several sites. I will try to post a photo later.

Viking, I would not know, I never came across a profile giving Margarita's last name.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2006, 05:32:37 AM »
Quote from: Christopher
Could you pass along all that you have found on hotrussianbrides? I think that it would be best to tag them with as much as possible and see what happens. I have a feeling that they know about this an encourage it, but I will not rush to a to hasty of a judgement.

Christopher, I assume you mean the scammers I saw there. I took no notes on them, and, sorry, I am not going to spend other time on that issue. I see no reason to render HRB a service by cleaning out their dirty stables (I am no Hercules :D)
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline jb

• Spouse's Country: Russia
DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2006, 06:05:28 AM »
Sandro,

I understand your concern about this subject, however, IIRC, this issue has been talked about to death.   I don't remember if it was on this board or the RWG, but Andrewfi brought up this topic a couple of years ago.  As I recall it sparked a huge debate, especially by those older men in denial who were after young hotties, and the thread went on for weeks.  One of the points which was brought out was that many of these girls were making the hotel/nightclub scene at night, and doing the MOB thingy during the day.  Furthermore, the percentage of girls on MOB websites who play-for-pay may be much higher than you can imagine.

Interestingly enough, these same girls were the ones who advertised in their profiles that they would accept the largest age difference in an effort to attract the foreign husband.  Recently TurboGuy talked about a gal in Moscow who raked his wallet pretty good at an expensive restaurant.  I wouldn't be too surprised if she was a girl who had a play-for-pay background as well.  That's the reason I asked how old she was.   But, then again, T/G is an older guy in pursuit of a younger woman.

You pays your money and you takes your chances when you want a trophy wife.

Offline Turboguy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2006, 07:04:18 AM »
Well jb it does make it more interesting that you usually post things I don't agree with. 

First off, younger gal, yes,  trophy wife, no.  Looks are not very high on my list of priorites.   The image that comes to my mind with the term "Trophy Wife" is young, beautiful and well built.   I am not saying I would throw one back because she happend to be beautiful and well built but it is not something that is high on my list of prorities.   I keep thinking back to Lena whan you say that who would probably be my wife today if I had not tripped over Luda.  Lena was not a particularly attractive gal and as far as figure she had none but had a lot of inner beauty.   And since you mentioned age she was 21 at the time.  I knew you would like that!

I have met a lot of gals who listed wide age ranges and I never had any hint that if I wanted to slip them a c note or two I could have a fun night. 

Offline SANDRO43

DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2006, 08:45:45 AM »
JB, I could see no previous reference to this topic so, if it was "talked about to death" years  ago, maybe it is appropriate to revive it for newcomers since, in my opinion, it presents a higher danger than normal scammers do.

Anyway, I shall let Dan (moderator) and the other readers put a lid on it, if they decide it is not worth pursuing. You can always skip reading these contributions, if you are not interested.
Milan's "Duomo"

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1998
Total: 2007

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM