It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: A new guy  (Read 10330 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: A new guy
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2021, 10:14:29 AM »
Funny to read regarding both Russia and Ukraine folks being *racists*.

One then can deduce, all of us men in this biz endeavored to travel halfway around the globe, spent countless hours, money, effort, frustration, patience...just so we can meet and find the *most suitable racist partner* we can find and hold dear.

LMAO.

Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2021, 10:27:26 AM »
Like i said before, where i lvie there are a lot of people of colour, and they have good looking women. One of the hottest woman i probably seen in ukraine, was on tinder, with her BF (Person of colour), she was white blonde, he was well built, and they were looking for another female to join in.

THe are women who like men of colour. He will do okay, but i am unsure why he wants to go through the headache to go to Russia/Ukraine, when he could just go to colombia or brazil, and find hot women there. Sounds like people have her him, and he wants to back down, rather than just standup and go again.

OP, if you are serious, i suggest going to Kiev/Moscow, stick to capitals where people are a bit less racist. But 95% of the women i met, dislike the idea of dating a person of colour. Does not mean you cannot find a girl, just means going to Ukraine/Russia as opposed to south america is a bit silly.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2021, 10:41:00 AM »
It's quite possible most FSU women won't even marry a white guy who doesn't share the language and culture. I've had many tell me that is their preference and some tell me that is mandatory.

Ex-pats make for (likely) a larger participants in these types of dating/marriages (MOB). It's true with FSU (white on white), as it is anywhere else (like for like), especially in SE Asiatic nations.
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2021, 01:18:45 PM »
i am unsure why he wants to go through the headache to go to Russia/Ukraine, when he could just go to colombia or brazil, and find hot women there.

Can't speak for the OP but I don't like big butts and thighs. There are hot women in Columbia and Brazil and even if their butt and thighs are satisfactory to me now, they'll only get bigger later. There are exceptions since many of them have European genes that will dominate in some people. Had a Mexican guy work for me. He was tall and thin. His Mexican wife short and plump. Both had jet black hair. They had a daughter with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2021, 01:22:29 PM »

Can't speak for the OP but I don't like big butts and thighs. There are hot women in Columbia and Brazil and even if their butt and thighs are satisfactory to me now, they'll only get bigger later. There are exceptions since many of them have European genes that will dominate in some people. Had a Mexican guy work for me. He was tall and thin. His Mexican wife short and plump. Both had jet black hair. They had a daughter with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

Was it the pool guy or the housemaid?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 01:24:37 PM by GQBlues »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2021, 01:27:43 PM »
You are giving too much hope.

Yes, someone eventually wins the multimillion lotteries.

But it is still foolish to put money into the lottery when better investment strategies exist.

Yes, I black man might convince a Russian or Ukrainian  woman to associate with him, but he would have the same odds as playing the lottery.

A game only for the stupid, and with money and time to waste.

You don't know what you don't know. How many times have you gone chasing girls
with black men? I have done it countless times.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2021, 02:35:06 PM »
FWIW, a good read nonetheless....

Take it in proper context, please.

http://www.oneikathetraveller.com/are-russians-racist-towards-blacks.html

One thing is for sure, however, you’ll never know what Russia is truly like until you go over there and see it for yourself–this is the same for any country, city, or territory.  So, to my fellow black people: I say go forth and explore, always taking care to arm yourself beforehand with information, anecdotes, and evidence.

Here's another, http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53055857

One would assume, after years of Soviet alliance with Cuba/Cubans, and residency exchanges, being black in Russia shouldn't be expectedly be seen as 'racial'...no?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 02:39:29 PM by GQBlues »

Offline rwd123

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2021, 04:28:46 PM »
Bienvenue! In response to your post -

There are 'good' and 'bad' women everywhere. Your selection of dates may be no better in the East. Consider expanding/changing your social circles to meet more women locally.

Generally, FSUW (25-30yo) are more likely to have family formation as a life priority, but doesn't guarantee you'll have the wife of your dreams. If a future partner moves to the West she will be influenced by feminism.

I recommend avoiding Ukraine. Russia is better but a new Iron Curtain is forming. Belarus may be more practical. Central Asia/East Asia are other options to consider.

I do not recommend using dating web sites. Stick with dating apps used by locals (e.g. Badoo, Tinder) or Instagram if you know how to elicit interest on that platform. Given your age I specifically do not recommend fdating.

Your appearance is not a sole determinant in successful courtship, but will turn off many/most women - particularly if you are relying upon virtual introductions. My hunch is you are more likely to have success with women with 'boots on the ground' than online (given your physique). You may need to shave your beard.

There are plenty of FSUW that take an interest in fitness.

If you speak five languages you should be able to pick up conversational Russian. It will prove to be invaluable. Above all - be realistic. The odds that you end up happily married to a FSUW are slim. So focus more on the journey and not the destination.

I look forward to the coming military coup and revolution in France!

Offline ML

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2021, 05:07:55 PM »

Daughter was not his.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2021, 05:13:42 PM »
Many people here (and in the general population) continue to confuse possibility with probability.

Read a statistics textbook.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline lobbyman

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2021, 10:24:13 PM »
Many will sugar coat this for you; I won't.

FSU folks are much more racist than white folks in USA.

Complete waste of your time to try; unless you enjoy hitting your head against brick wall.

Hi ML !

Thank you very much for this Cristal clear answer !
As a matter of fact, FSUW aren't my main goal nevertheless i would like to try.

What does make you believe that is a complete waste of time to EVEN try ?
Do you have some stories to tell ?

Warmest regards,

L.

Offline lobbyman

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2021, 10:34:44 PM »
I always believe in pursuing what you want. He isn't looking to marry every
Russian woman, just one good one.

That's really a very good point.

You will find racist people everywhere. The game is about outgame them: they usually don't stand it ;-D

Warmest regards,

L.

Offline lobbyman

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2021, 10:43:15 PM »
Welcome,

Fdating is one of the very few legitimate sites, but still has it’s share of email scammers. The younger the women you contact the more scammers you will meet.... If you have never experienced an email scammer they will generally come across as affectionate and want to move to email as quick as possible. Some have now started using apps like Skype and WhatsApp to seem more genuine, but in all cases they are usually easy to identify. They write long messages full of affection and will come up with any excuse they can not to video chat.

If you find a woman you have chemistry with, ask her to move off the site (Skype, Whatapp etc... Not email!) and video chat..... That’s one of the most important scam checks you can do. If she’s genuine and likes you, she will move heaven an earth to call and video chat regularly.

Good luck 👍

Hi Davo:

Thanks for your answer.

I have been using Fdating for few days now.
The website seems to be full of fake profil. It's just an impression or that's simply true ?
It seems the website hasn't been updated for YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a better website ?

So far, i reach a brazilian girl (damn !).
As said above, FSUW aren't so interested in my profil. Let's see what will happen... Maybe a surprise.

Warmest regards,

L.

Offline lobbyman

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2021, 10:46:15 PM »

It will be a big issue, I confirm, in eleven years, except my last girlfriend (I suspect that she met a rich local in Dubai few years before), all FSU women I met were racists.

I'm sorry about your last girlfriend (was she a gold digger?).

Anyway, it is clear i will get some trouble but, as a grown man, i got used to it :-D
Let's see what i get.

Warmest regards,

L.

Offline lobbyman

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2021, 10:47:45 PM »
Let's say he initiates contact with 100 women. If only 20 of them reply then he has
his hands full sorting through 20 women who are interested. The women who aren't
interested won't reply. Lather, rinse and repeat until you find an excellent woman. 

This is a numbers game, like searching for gold. You sift through a ton of sand and
gravel before you find your nugget of gold. You don't complain about the sand and
gravel because you just cast it aside.

Back in the day, I really enjoyed the search. I enjoyed talking to all the beautiful
women. It took me 9 years, I was just too stubborn to give up on my dream. For
me it was totally worth it. 

For those who want to know about my 9 years of shoveling through sand and gravel
can read about it here
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=3432.0

Hi 2tallbill,

I will check your topic. For sure, i will find some nice details.

Warmest regards,

L.

Offline lobbyman

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2021, 11:05:17 PM »
.... just means going to Ukraine/Russia as opposed to south america is a bit silly.

Hi Jpatats:

I don't think so.

I know very well south america. 3/4 trips, at least, per year. I do speak spanish/portugues (both fluently). I know my subject :-D
Above that, there is nothing silly to try something new.

Warmest regards,

L.

Offline lobbyman

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2021, 11:12:40 PM »
FWIW, a good read nonetheless....

Take it in proper context, please.

http://www.oneikathetraveller.com/are-russians-racist-towards-blacks.html

Here's another, http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53055857

One would assume, after years of Soviet alliance with Cuba/Cubans, and residency exchanges, being black in Russia shouldn't be expectedly be seen as 'racial'...no?

Dear GQblues:

As always, maybe difficult, but not impossible.

Thank you for making your point  :clapping:

Warmest regards,

L.

Offline lobbyman

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2021, 11:22:03 PM »
Dear Rwd123:

Thank you very much for your answer.

Consider expanding/changing your social circles to meet more women locally.

That's really a good point. I should try to meet other kind of women.

I recommend avoiding Ukraine. Russia is better but a new Iron Curtain is forming. Belarus may be more practical. Central Asia/East Asia are other options to consider.

Where should i start for meeting Japanese woman ? which dating website ?

I look forward to the coming military coup and revolution in France!

:toocool:

Warmest regards,

L.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2021, 01:00:52 AM »
I'm sorry about your last girlfriend (was she a gold digger?).

Anyway, it is clear i will get some trouble but, as a grown man, i got used to it :-D
Let's see what i get.

Warmest regards,

L.
No, lol, she was not a gold digger. I decided to split up, seeing no future in this relationship.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2021, 01:01:58 AM »

Hi Davo:

Thanks for your answer.

I have been using Fdating for few days now.
The website seems to be full of fake profil. It's just an impression or that's simply true ?
It seems the website hasn't been updated for YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a better website ?

So far, i reach a brazilian girl (damn !).
As said above, FSUW aren't so interested in my profil. Let's see what will happen... Maybe a surprise.

Warmest regards,

L.
IMHO the level of scammers is skyrocketing since the covid. But it's the same everywhere.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2021, 06:20:26 AM »
IMHO the level of scammers is skyrocketing since the covid. But it's the same everywhere.

In that case, I am glad I am out of the game now.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2021, 10:41:20 AM »
Many people here (and in the general population) continue to confuse possibility with probability.

Read a statistics textbook.

Hahah! I thoroughly enjoyed and took advantage of this during my single years when  I’d be in attendance in a social gatherings or hangouts and a gorgeous woman walks in.

I’m always elated most of the guys, if not all, read the book ML mentioned.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541429
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2422
Most Online Ever: 12701