It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Just signed up on freeukrainianwomen.com - BOMBARDED with messages r they legit?  (Read 39273 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
The 20 year old Western Girls are just as attractive as the 20 year old Russian girls (and likely just as flaky)

I have also been saying this for years and getting denials from many of the guys here.

On this past Sunday (day before University classes started), Ochka and I drove to the University to check out her classrooms for teaching.

She was assigned to teach on the Engineering campus in buildings she has not been in before.  We wanted to go and look, to make sure  there were no surprises and to make  her feel more comfortable.  (Actually this was mostly my idea because I am such a great guy and look out for her in any  way I can).

Anyway, freshman orientation was underway, and 5,000 new students were being led here and there across many parts of the  campus.

Temperature was over 90 degree F.

Many of the girls were wearing shortest shorts possible.

I am a leg man . . . so quite a treat.

Ochka doesn't mind at all when I go 'wow look at those legs.'

She knows that when a man stops admiring legs (no matter whose) . . . he is close to losing interest in the opposite sex (no matter who).

Now, although showing great legs and butts . . . these gals may still not drive the men here as crazy as do the FSU gals . . . because they did not have on their full prostitute look of make-up, high heels, etc.  They were all into comfort . . . not looks.

However take a close look at many faces . . . drop dead gorgeous.  Without make-up!!

But no . . . these gals aren't about to be interested in a guy 10 - 30 years older.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
My daughters are c. 20 and I whilst I can appreciate good looks,  my 'radar' tunes out when presented with lasses that COULD be my grand kids/ daughters of friends...

Does this mean I am finished 'urge' wise ..  ?   :D

I find there are more slim = good looking (?)  FSUW women aged over forty. I do believe this a combination of dietary habits and life style.
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
I find there are more slim = good looking (?)  FSUW women aged over forty. I do believe this a combination of dietary habits and life style.

Over 40 years old? It's not even remotely close. This is where the percentages
skew overwhelmingly to the FSU. What's more is that these women have almost
no prospects of getting married locally.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BillyB

FSUW are not more innately attractive than other women.

They're the most beautiful women in the world. Those Slavic features and their willingness to let their femininity all hang out will get them a lot more attention in America than the average American girl.

Of course if one went to an Asian women discussion forum, the guys there would say Asian women are the most beautiful. Same goes for men chasing Hispanic women.

Regardless if women from every culture are equally beautiful, some know how to separate themselves from the others and deserve more attention.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline wrf101

• Trips: 1 - 3
IMHO FSUW aren't naturally better looking, they just do a lot more with what they have. It's not just how they dress or the fact that they tend to be in better shape. It's also how they walk, and their overall enhanced femininity. To me many seem more gentle and sweet than a lot of U.S. women (and that is really an overgeneralization, but there you have it). But I know at least some of this is subjective.

I would say even by their late 20s some of the U.S. girls start putting on a little weight, and I hate it when women get married and then they chop their hair short and stop trying to look good for their man. To me that's just selfish. The man should please the woman, but the woman should also try and make her man happy. There have been numerous scientific studies done that have found that men with attractive wives makes for happier, more supportive husbands and thus happier wives and happier marriages. We can say that's 'shallow' but hey it's our biological wiring and science doesn't lie. It is what it is deny it at your peril.

But yes, in my college days there were hotties everywhere. No doubt about it.

Offline Photo Guy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
Generalizations..... but I did find one gal who had great qualities:
sweet
sexy
feminine
thoughtful
direct
strong
religious
humorous
ironic
domestic
unselfish
...some of these qualities have a certain je ne sais quoi.
...a slavic quality, something not like feminism, but she's
comfortable in her skin. It's hard to describe. She has a strong
will, but not in a competitive way...
   I think a similar woman can be found anywhere, but her type
is relatively rare in the USA.

Offline TagUrIt898

• Trips: 4 - 10
IMHO FSUW aren't naturally better looking, they just do a lot more with what they have. It's not just how they dress or the fact that they tend to be in better shape. It's also how they walk, and their overall enhanced femininity.

Well... I dunno about that. I have dated an assortment of women in my lifetime from different ethnicities and I've found that FSUW have a look about them that makes them standout amongst the rest. I'm not saying that they are the end all, be all when it comes to women. Everyone has their preference as to whom they are attracted to.  When I visited Ukraine, I saw lots and lots of beautiful women there and there was DISTINCT difference between them and AW.  Are there hotties here in the States? Of course there are, but the Slavic look of an FSUW give them an advantage in my opinion (And of course this just my opinion)

Tag

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
To me many seem more gentle and sweet than a lot of U.S. women (and that is really an overgeneralization, but there you have it)

That made me laugh out loud. 

You evidently have spent zero time with FSUW. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:23:26 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

There have been numerous scientific studies done that have found that men with attractive wives makes for happier, more supportive husbands and thus happier wives and happier marriages. We can say that's 'shallow' but hey it's our biological wiring and science doesn't lie. It is what it is deny it at your peril.

There are also numerous "scientific" studies done that have found that women with wealthy husbands make for happier, more supportive wives and thus happier husbands and happier marriages.  We can say that's shallow but hey it's our biological wiring and science doesn't lie. 

So, unless you are making a six figure salary by your 40's, as a man, you are a loser who will never satisfy a woman.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline wrf101

Boethius those studies have merit, BUT nothing is black and white. There are poor, uneducated, unattractive people who are happily married too. And rich educated attractive people who are miserable.

Offline Boethius

I was being facetious.

Looks fade over time.  It may be what brings a couple together, but it won't sustain a marriage.

Offline wrf101

Of COURSE it won't. That's why I stopped writing the hot bitchy girl (read my earlier posts on this thread) But it DOES help :) I have science backing me up, you just have your opinion  :P

Ok, to spell it out to folks there are MANY things that make a marriage happy OK?!?!? I'm just pointing out a few individual factors that are helpful. OK?!?!!? Glad we got that settled.

Offline Boethius

I read those studies.  Pseudo science, and I would bet that half the couples they interviewed are now divorced.  One of those studies was conducted on newlyweds.

Offline wrf101

I read those studies.  Pseudo science, and I would bet that half the couples they interviewed are now divorced.  One of those studies was conducted on newlyweds.

A very unscientific way to put it "I bet half are divorced" yeah what do you back that up with?!?! Also psychology, the entire field, is often referred to as a pseudo science. Not because it's not valid, but because it's not like physics where an experiment can be repeated with the same results 100% of the time, in most instances.

Offline Boethius

40% of newlyweds divorce.  That isn't pseudoscience, it's a statistic.

Think with your heart/intuition if you want success. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 04:39:13 PM by Boethius »

Offline BillyB

When I visited Ukraine, I saw lots and lots of beautiful women there and there was DISTINCT difference between them and AW.  Are there hotties here in the States? Of course there are,

People upthread say those hotties in the States are in college but you're right, there is a distinct difference and every Western man who visits the FSU will see that difference.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

SailorMoon

I know that this post is old to respond to but wanted to make a statement do not believe all you hear if its not backed up with evidence.

Just wanted to make a statement of truth and honesty here.

True anyone can claim anything but Cinderella1 is a very good website think wrf101 mentioned this as well at start of this thread.

The site that recommends Cinderella1 and other sites is owned by Dave Stevens in past now by Fred they are not affiliated by Cinderella1, completely diffent sites and owners.

Personally knows that the people behind marriage agency scams investigates all their recommends matchmakers sites in person at their offices in Ukraine, so whats on their gold list is good sites truly and fully reviewed and honest sites to find a girl on to marry.

They screens out most or many of the scam sites to avoid.

About Cinderella1 talked with them they would ban any married girl and refund their clients fully if any girl were found out were married.

So if anyone claimed to find a married girl at Cinderella1 and is a member this also must be backed up by real evidence in order to get a full refund and get the girl banned from the marriage matchmaker, not just empty talk and "photos" must exist social media vk status or something alike that proves the girls is married by their own statement other forms of evidence, to be frank this is very hard to prove outside of ukraine.

For those living in Ukraine its possible to prove if hire a detective to find out the girls passport and their see if they are singel or married, but most will not do this or have the money or time to do this.

Seen claims from 1 person and his small group of people that they supposedly finded "married" girls on Cinderella1 by finding out their girls vk profiles seeing their pictures but this is not proven those girls vk status were not shown.

Rogerrab were is your evidence for your claims were is the vk profiles status shown that any of the girls at cinderella1 were married?

Do not bash the few honest sites out there without any evidence...

Personally talked to this girl he listed on vk link she is singel and she is both a teacher and a model part time and she had a trip to China.

Her pictures mean 0 as it aint her boyfriend....

She is not their top earners Cinderella1 very honest they do never pay their girls ever spoken with the owners Gregory and the other owner Carl Loeber in past.

Of course you can trust Gregory as he is american and the other american owner Carl Loeber of Cinderella1.

Not all Americans is involved in scams of the Ukraine matchmaking dating scam fields...

Seeing some of Cinderella1 girls in marriage photos does not prove anything maybe they been married in past now divorced maybe they were on a wedding and they themselves not married could be many reasons.

From what many that investigated Cinderella1 founded out is that it exist no true honest real evidence that they do anything fishy.

Even people can contact Cinderella1s members that tested out their service and hear what they have to say just go to Cinderella1 webpage and contact them and you will get contact details of their happy customers.

Cinderella1 very honest.

Another important thing to mention about Cinderella1 matchmaker is that they are relaying real postal letters to their girls from their clients not emails.

As said before try to use low cost monthly sites with good online reputation or free sites avoid agencies.

A word about Mordinson finded this online check it out  bit.ly/2PnPTGk  before joining them.

Rogerrab both marriagebynatali and dreamconnections both today are scam agency sites dreamconnection more honest but lately not that honest avoid and mordinson not good at all not honest pay per email letter exist honest many true complaints about mordinson.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 11:13:44 AM by SailorMoon »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
I know that this post is old to respond to but wanted to make a statement do not believe all you hear if its not backed up with evidence.

Just wanted to make a statement of truth and honesty here.

True anyone can claim anything but Cinderella1 is a very good website think wrf101 mentioned this as well at start of this thread.

The site that recommends Cinderella1 and other sites is owned by Dave Stevens in past now by Fred they are not affiliated by Cinderella1, completely diffent sites and owners.

Personally knows that the people behind marriage agency scams investigates all their recommends matchmakers sites in person at their offices in Ukraine, so whats on their gold list is good sites truly and fully reviewed and honest sites to find a girl on to marry.

They screens out most or many of the scam sites to avoid.

About Cinderella1 talked with them they would ban any married girl and refund their clients fully if any girl were found out were married.

So if anyone claimed to find a married girl at Cinderella1 and is a member this also must be backed up by real evidence in order to get a full refund and get the girl banned from the marriage matchmaker, not just empty talk and "photos" must exist social media vk status or something alike that proves the girls is married by their own statement other forms of evidence, to be frank this is very hard to prove outside of ukraine.

For those living in Ukraine its possible to prove if hire a detective to find out the girls passport and their see if they are singel or married, but most will not do this or have the money or time to do this.

Seen claims from 1 person and his small group of people that they supposedly finded "married" girls on Cinderella1 by finding out their girls vk profiles seeing their pictures but this is not proven those girls vk status were not shown.

Rogerrab were is your evidence for your claims were is the vk profiles status shown that any of the girls at cinderella1 were married?

Do not bash the few honest sites out there without any evidence...

Personally talked to this girl he listed on vk link she is singel and she is both a teacher and a model part time and she had a trip to China.

Her pictures mean 0 as it aint her boyfriend....

She is not their top earners Cinderella1 very honest they do never pay their girls ever spoken with the owners Gregory and the other owner Carl Loeber in past.

Of course you can trust Gregory as he is american and the other american owner Carl Loeber of Cinderella1.

Not all Americans is involved in scams of the Ukraine matchmaking dating scam fields...

Seeing some of Cinderella1 girls in marriage photos does not prove anything maybe they been married in past now divorced maybe they were on a wedding and they themselves not married could be many reasons.

From what many that investigated Cinderella1 founded out is that it exist no true honest real evidence that they do anything fishy.

Even people can contact Cinderella1s members that tested out their service and hear what they have to say just go to Cinderella1 webpage and contact them and you will get contact details of their happy customers.

Cinderella1 very honest.

Another important thing to mention about Cinderella1 matchmaker is that they are relaying real postal letters to their girls from their clients not emails.

As said before try to use low cost monthly sites with good online reputation or free sites avoid agencies.

A word about Mordinson finded this online check it out  bit.ly/2PnPTGk  before joining them.

Rogerrab both marriagebynatali and dreamconnections both today are scam agency sites dreamconnection more honest but lately not that honest avoid and mordinson not good at all not honest pay per email letter exist honest many true complaints about mordinson.
When some agencies or matchmakers are bashed by an other "professional" i generally have some suspicions about the quality of the informations delivered, considering that's an internal battle.

However i spent some time to check out what has been told about Mordinson (i contacted them 9 years ago myself) and DM and both are raising serious concerns.I came to the conclusion that i would never used him for myself,  considering the very high price asked by DM (I already noticed this price is insane in Ukraine and wrote it on the forum recently) except for the benefit of the owner.
I had believed on DM but many proofs are gathered that many women in socials are just recruited in speed mode in the nearby agencies few time before the tour.
Therefore the conclusion is always the same, cut off the go between and go directly to such agencies, they are not a lot more to say I think.

You find before your trip a, old lady professional terp and pay her 1000$ a week ( i doubt that she will refuse such bargain, she will be your slave night and day) and bring her everywhere and ask her to find you a flat, come to the meetings of course, and tell you the truth every time.
 Ask her her assistance and believe me you will hardly expense half of 5000$ with a beautiful flat, your private Uber taxi and so on for 8 days of meeting including fees for meeting agencies girls.
My advice is to tell the agency : I will bring my personal terp so I know that you will loose some money, so rather than pay the fee 50$ I will pay you 75$. 
Agency should be very happy because this is directly 25$ in his pocket and don't have to share with the terp if they want.
Many men needs validation and to rreassured. Is the price of sweet words and paternal care should cost five grands (not including the fare and many things)? It's up to you.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 10:09:31 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline msmob

Re: VKontakte and Odnoklassniki
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2019, 11:37:04 PM »
While many Russian and Ukrainian women use Facebook, the most popular social media site in Eastern Europe is VKontakte.  If it looks a lot like Facebook, that is because Pavel Durov, the founder, appropriated software from Facebook to start the company.  (Pavel was stripped of his company a couple of years ago by Kremlin machinations so that Russia had control over the content of the premier social website operating in the country.)

You can find it on www.vk.com

Sometimes you will hear of another social website operating in Eastern Europe.  It is www.Odnoklassniki.ru.  It translates, I think, into 'Classmates'.  It is not as popular as VK.  And none of my fiancee's friends use it.  I have not heard of any of the forum users having success interacting with women on Odnoklassniki.

Good luck on your search.

Jone's 'advice' in 2015 sucked then, too

OK ( Odnoklassniki)  is, and was more popular with 'older' ladies and is where I traced SC - her having not logged in to dating profiles I found ...

« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 12:29:07 AM by msmob »

Offline msmob

Cinderella1 hmm

What is 'honest' about posting profiles of ladies that use photos that are not exactly recent ?

..and that are found on other pay per letter scam sites such as

http://www.anastasiadate.com/profile-ukrainian-russian-lady-larisa-1803062.htm

http://www.bridge-of-love.com/russian-brides/beautiful-Ukraine-woman-Larisa-125652.html

http://m.marmeladies.com/profiles/nice-miss-larisa-kiev-1545124/

Really?

Do you believe our members are THAT stupid ?...The image I posted is over three years old..

PS:  For members - like our 'expert' Jone ... this is from the 'lessor known' RU social media site Odnoklassniki.ru

The simplest search using yandex images and knowing FSU Geography busts such 'honest' sites as Cinderella1

« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 12:17:18 AM by msmob »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Well done MSB, 
So the question
to Cinderella1 is now : 

From where you girls are coming, because if it's a shared database whith X Y or Z it worths IMHO
ZERO. 
I only trust local agencies who knows the girls of their cities.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
my wife is on klassniki!
if you were searching for 40+ yr olds....this is a good spot to look
but russki, you monolinguists
but some of those photos on klassniki look kinda scary to me...
just sayin...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 06:10:22 AM by krimster2 »

herotime

What I researched and founded out talking with Cinderella1 owner Gregory is:

Cinderella1 do not share any database but do this:

"
Many marriage agencies accept all women in to there agency even though they are

not marriage oriented in order to build up there database, we do not.

We personally interview each lady in depth

to make sure that her intentions are sincere, honorable and marriage oriented.

We only accept women in our agency who express these high standards to us.

We also own a English school and a photography studio here in Poltava.

With these other enterprises it helps us keep our expenditures low

therefore giving us the opportunity to offer you reasonable prices and nine free offers."

Cinderella1 knows their girls locally of their cities in Ukraine.

Regarding the photos of Cinderella1 girls they are natural no photoshop the girls themselves chooses what photos they wanna use that best match their apperance either if its newer or older it is up to the girls themselves to choose.

Cinderella1 girls themselves chooses the photos that they think match their apperances best and that they think is their best photos.

Also as using live video chat one can see their photos match their apperance very accurate.

Cinderella1 girls would never use photos that not match their apperance.

About the scam pay per online letter sites they steal pictures and videos of real girls from honest sites and upload to their scam sites often this happends with fake translator playing them and fake live video no sound recorded feeds, but at Cinderella1 you get real live Skype video chat with sound and clear honest interaction from the real girls at Cinderella1.

In general girls in Ukraine take care of their health much and eat healthy and often age slower in apperance not always but often look younger and more in shape then other girls in other parts of the World.

For more quastions go to cinderella1.com and talk to the owners Gregory or call them phone number at their matchmaker site.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 09:21:49 AM by herotime »

Offline msmob

Cinderella1 girls would never use photos that not match their apperance.

I already proved that is patent nonsense

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
I already proved that is patent nonsense

MSB, at this stage i would not disqualify an agency because one profile is in some others (and not the best) as we know that profiles are also stolen. 

But Cinderella i am more intrigued by the fact that you have ladies from Kiev, Kharkov, Poltava and Vinnitsa.
May you explain us how is possible to stretch yourself in those cities (I know 3 on 4) to manage an office in each, meeting all the girls and be present to welcome a client?

May you explain us how you do this? 
Other question what is the price of fee for a meeting, and how much for a terp (per hour)?

Thank you for your answer. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2920
Total: 2930

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM