It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: women wanting babies  (Read 17444 times)

Offline andrewj

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
women wanting babies
« on: April 02, 2018, 03:41:01 PM »
Hi,
I am starting again in australia (Melbourne) trying to meet women after being in a marriage with a russian women. This fell through after 7 years. I wanted kids and she didnt. I am 48, 6ft but look younger and in good condition :)

However online dating here is  SLOW (having a house and job isnt a catch either )which i used to think this was just me but speaking to other guys I dont think this.

Anyway I am looking at options from eastern europe again. Have people found this is more of a possibility to meet a fsu women at my age  ( i look early 40's) who doesnt have kids already and wants them.

It cant possible be as difficult as Melbourne. I had girls wanting to meet me from an online dating ap only to say I am not their type when I respond and this happens more than i admit!!! :) :)

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: women wanting babies
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 07:13:33 PM »
FSU women are hardwired to want children. For you ages 37 or so and you should find lots and lots of them.

Offline deccie

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 08:13:29 PM »
My wife had a standard joke that she spent more time pregnant than not for the first couple of years of our marriage... So, yes agree with Maax, most do want kids.

Offline andrewj

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 08:32:36 PM »
My wife had a standard joke that she spent more time pregnant than not for the first couple of years of our marriage... So, yes agree with Maax, most do want kids.

You are just saying that to make me feel like closing all these stupid dating profile accounts I made  and get on a plane now. I take it Tinder hasnt hit eastern europe.

Is foreign affair a legit website as I get a few messages from this but everyone looks like  a model?

Offline Davo2

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 09:08:10 PM »
Hi Andrew,
Not sure if you're looking for fsuw on local sites. I spent 2 years on the local dating sites. I  had several short term relationships with Aussie women I met on plenty of fish and tinder, but on a whole it was hard work and  frustrating. I had more luck meeting women in places like cafes.

Try fdating.com .... I've had some success on there and so has a friend. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 09:16:37 PM by Davo2 »

Offline deccie

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 09:16:42 PM »
You are just saying that to make me feel like closing all these stupid dating profile accounts I made  and get on a plane now. I take it Tinder hasnt hit eastern europe.

Is foreign affair a legit website as I get a few messages from this but everyone looks like  a model?

I only ever used Elena's models and unlike many here did not date huge amounts of girls. I stayed with the first one for 6 years and I've been married to my now wife for 5 years this year so I can't vouch at all for the current state of the website.

Of course I got hit with the scammers attempts and wrote to a lot more girls than I ever dated but both girls I was with long term were very real. The first one was bat shit crazy but that is another story....

My current wife is just amazing and we are incredibly close. She often says she feels like she has known me all her life. We just click. We don't fight.  I think despite the hardships we have had it actually really helped things for us as a couple for me to come here and live her life for at least a while anyway. My brother is currently trying to copy me.. We shall see how it goes for him I guess.

Offline deccie

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 09:25:21 PM »

As well as getting to know the girl you also do have to work on getting to know her culture, history and country.  I read and read and read as much as I could when I started. I still made mistakes (particularly with girl 1 - should have dropped her long before it ended).

Although it may work for some I don't recommend going for a girl more 10 years  younger than you simply because how is that going to work as you age together? 

Given your current age that probably means  you only have 3-5 years to find someone given  the issues that arise with pregnancy as a woman gets older. I was in a similar situation to you. My first child arrived when I was 45... (wife 35) and we certainly would not consider having any more now. Good luck! If you want to come to Siberia we can certainly help you get around and see the sights. :-)

Offline andrewj

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2018, 10:31:39 PM »
I was married to a russian women for 7 years so I know  bit about the place.
I am trying in melb for now and yes i have 1 eye on fsu websites as they kind of knock what we offer here out of the water. I know how tough fsu women can be though.

Also there is fsu women in other countries.

local dating here , i mean CMON. I used plenty of fish (stupid name) and rspv . i havent got out my front door chasing   females who wont get out the door and actually meet someone.

If I want to make this happen though it is important i get some tips here from recent efforts by other guys here eg Ukraine  has a war going on so where is it safe there and is it really better then  women in russia

Offline andrewj

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2018, 10:33:37 PM »
Hi Andrew,
Not sure if you're looking for fsuw on local sites. I spent 2 years on the local dating sites. I  had several short term relationships with Aussie women I met on plenty of fish and tinder, but on a whole it was hard work and  frustrating. I had more luck meeting women in places like cafes.

Try fdating.com .... I've had some success on there and so has a friend.

thanks for the tip. i am looking for anyone on local sites and get women beyond child birthing age

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2018, 11:45:26 PM »

If I want to make this happen though it is important i get some tips here from recent efforts by other guys here eg Ukraine

Like I told you in PM the only agency I know for sure that is legit is Daisybride All the others, as in 99%, are just PPL rip off sites indulge men's fantasies.

Daisybride has an office down at the Maidan Square just down the street from the McDonalds. They discourage letter writing (stated on their website) and say you just need to come to their office and they will set up the introduction. The cost of each meeting is $70. The first hour of the interpreter, if needed, is waved and every hour after that is $15. The interpreter's name is Julia (25) and a real nice lady. The women are genuine and all are looking for husbands. Usually at the meeting direct contact info is given by the ladies and after that it is up to you and her to set up dates usually without the agency being around. One tip, get an Airbnb apartment near the Maidan Square. If you don't have Uber on your smart phone Oksana the office manager, will help you set it up and show you how to use it. The cost of a Uber for a few miles away is like 50 UAH which isn't even $2. 

Here is 3 women, two are 34 and one that is 33, all are without children 

« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 11:49:18 PM by Maxx2 »

Offline deccie

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2018, 12:08:16 AM »

If I want to make this happen though it is important i get some tips here from recent efforts by other guys here eg Ukraine  has a war going on so where is it safe there and is it really better then  women in russia
I can't speak of Ukraine as I was never attracted to go there.  Don't know why but it didn't interest me. But in general the FSU is a place where you need your wits about you wherever you go.

I was pickpocketed in St Petersburg once on the metro. Peak hour.. everyone crammed in tight. I was more interested trying to ensure I was inside as the doors closed. Didn''t bother to go to police

Offline deccie

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2018, 12:21:21 AM »
A few of my friends who lived in Moscow and St Pete's were attacked over the years. But in all cases they were returning home from nightclubs.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2018, 03:44:55 AM »

Tinder has apparently very much hit eastern Europe, BUT it apparently works much better than in the west accordingly to those such as Bounder, etc. Apparently it is much easier to meet women off there in eastern Europe, whether they last long term though is another matter.

AFA - A Foreign Affair is a ppl site, you can rack up a huge cost on there writing to women back and forth (and as such you  may actually be writing to Boris for all you know). PPL - Pay Per Letter sites on here are viewed as a quick way to lose time and money, and you don't sound like you want to be losing time ;)

Try the pay monthly subscription or free international dating sites, they are way better than the Plenty of Fish, Match rubbish in our own country (its the same situation in the UK as in Aus - real bad dating prospects). EM - Elena's Models is not a bad starting place for those new to FSU dating or been out of the game a while, its a pay monthly subscription site. Even there you get a fair few scammers (mainly around the big touristy cities of the FSU or 'dating industry' cities) but they usually weed them out after a while. So like all of us learn from you're mistakes and improve as you go, good luck!   
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2018, 03:50:30 AM »

1/ OF COURSE Tinder has reached Eastern Europe ...'older' women looking for marriage and family aren't normally on tinder

2/ AFA is a pay by letter site..  they tend to be more prone to agencies posting and responding to letters ..

Fdating has been mentioned ..dmnotify is a pay monthly site I found useful

( info nearly five years old)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2018, 03:58:55 AM »
I can't speak of Ukraine as I was never attracted to go there.  Don't know why but it didn't interest me. But in general the FSU is a place where you need your wits about you wherever you go.

I was pickpocketed in St Petersburg once on the metro. Peak hour.. everyone crammed in tight. I was more interested trying to ensure I was inside as the doors closed. Didn''t bother to go to police

Funny, I always seem to end up going to Ukraine, lol even when I originally intend to go to Russia. For us in the UK Ukraine is visa free so its a relatively easy hop on a plane and 3-4 hours later or so you're there. For you Aussies though I think you have a different visa situation than us Brits. For us Brits Russia costs a good couple of hundred or so getting a visa and bother filling out the form & visiting the visa processing centre. Now with all the poisoning and deteriorating diplomatic situation with the UK, et al its looking like thing might get a bit more awkward visiting there in future if we will even be able to at all.

I dunno, for some reason I tend to find Ukraine has a lot of attractive women so its not just the visa situation why I end up there I think. Russia too has some but it can vary by region. The 'dating industry' is a bit of a negative for Ukraine but I do think in amongst it all there are probably some decent women to be with.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2018, 04:10:13 AM »

I dunno, for some reason I tend to find Ukraine has a lot of attractive women so its not just the visa situation why I end up there I think. Russia too has some but it can vary by region. The 'dating industry' is a bit of a negative for Ukraine but I do think in amongst it all there are probably some decent women to be with.

OMG, how many places have you been to in RU / UA, BL to comment?

Those of us you have bored with your daft opinions / observations know ..not many.. 

Been to Siberia..? NO...  You do KNOW that many agencies head there to find the future 'super models' ? 

Been to Belarus ? NO...?

What is you 'expertise' with living with a FSU who want a child ?... ZILSCH ..and it shows ..((

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2018, 04:11:58 AM »
Funny I entered into this endeavor when I was 48 like the O.P.  Three - four years later and a few years after my divorce to a RW I was talking to a guy named TomT. He asked me a question,"When do RW consider you over the hill and really old? He answered his question, "50". The point of the story is the if the O.P wants to present himself as a man willing to have children with a RW of good child bearing age he should do it soon. These PPL sites are for the birds. Not only do they rob you of money, but more importantly they rob you of your time. These freebie sites are no great deal either. Most RW/UW are not interested in going off with a man of advancing years. You can sort and sort and still have hard time finding a woman who is willing give up her life there and go off to an uncertain future elsewhere. We have a poster here name 2tallBill. Just ask him about his efforts and time to find his lady.

Offline andrewj

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2018, 05:27:49 AM »
Hi,

Yes point taken I will not wait too long to get to eastern europe. Are there fsu women in china as I am in australia ?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2018, 05:28:25 AM »
OMG, how many places have you been to in RU / UA, BL to comment?

Those of us you have bored with your daft opinions / observations know ..not many.. 

Been to Siberia..? NO...  You do KNOW that many agencies head there to find the future 'super models' ? 

Been to Belarus ? NO...?

What is you 'expertise' with living with a FSU who want a child ?... ZILSCH ..and it shows ..((

Hence why I said it varies from region to region in Russia. A lot of this can be seen online from the attractiveness of the women that are brought up in dating searches. I know that Siberia is known for its super models, for me though it is both a long way and more importantly not what I am after. I am not after a model nor a super model, I just want a reasonably attractive women that I have chemistry with to have children with. As I have discovered before with the last girl I was with who was Model status in appearance that often you lose out in other areas, it tends to be a negative if I'm honest as far as most model/supermodel women are concerned - they know their value and that is so often a problem. Bjorn on another thread has also found similar.

The places in the FSU I have been are:

Moscow
Kiev (twice)
Odessa
Nikolaev

Now I'm sure that pales in comparison to your experience but it is experience nonetheless. I believe any experience is worthy not just those that have purposely gone out to make themselves 'the' authority on the subject concerned ;D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2018, 05:37:33 AM »
Hi,

Yes point taken I will not wait too long to get to eastern europe. Are there fsu women in china as I am in australia ?

From what I hear China is the worst place since the previous one child policy created a gender imbalance of loads of men an too few women (since men were seen as more financially beneficial for the parent in their old age). So most Chinese would be all over them if they were there. Indeed many Chinese travel to Russia & Ukraine to find women but there are not a lot of women that are interested in finding a Asian guy.

I'm guessing your best best from where you are is to travel the western seaboard of Russia and look there. I think there is a lot less competition there and 'dating industry' problem. So try Siberia and also Vladivostok region. Finding a girl where there is less of a travelling cost & time can no doubt be beneficial long term.

Remember also that women can have children after child bearing age with the right treatment though this is usually expensive and some women may be past wanting to bother once they get into their forties.

Offline deccie

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2018, 05:45:25 AM »

Remember also that women can have children after child bearing age with the right treatment though this is usually expensive and some women may be past wanting to bother once they get into their forties.

I believe the rate of birth defects also increases as a woman ages.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2018, 06:53:39 AM »
Just a thought here, what if OP here went for a straight up deal with a girl? say she agreed to have children with him if he agreed to fund a certain lifestyle - say uni education, pay for a car for her, comfortable way of life, etc. whatever she liked. I imagine there are a lot of pretty young girls in dirt poor areas that would jump at the chance in return for a life that she could only dream off but never have in the area she is living in. :popcorn:

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2018, 08:16:15 AM »
Just a thought here, what if OP here went for a straight up deal with a girl? say she agreed to have children with him if he agreed to fund a certain lifestyle - say uni education, pay for a car for her, comfortable way of life, etc. whatever she liked. I imagine there are a lot of pretty young girls in dirt poor areas that would jump at the chance in return for a life that she could only dream off but never have in the area she is living in. :popcorn:

that's why you'll never be successful dude...your mindset is always more of a business transaction rather than a real relationship when it comes to women.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2018, 08:37:41 AM »
that's why you'll never be successful dude...your mindset is always more of a business transaction rather than a real relationship when it comes to women.

That's not how I think at all, of course its best to get with a woman you really feel it for, I've said all along I want one where there is chemistry. Yet some people really want children and struggle to find someone, no doubt more so it later years. Some others want other things so bad that they don't have access to on there own. So it may make sense for them to get together, its not the ideal but that's life, could still be better than both sides having nothing that they want. All I am doing here is seeing what members here think and exploring the possibility for said OP. Hearing of guys that might have gone down this route may be of interest to OP and other forum members in general.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2018, 08:57:31 AM »

Left out 25% of his income in child support for one child. Here in America with the change in the law he'd be responsible for the taxes on that. No wonder the White race is on the decline in the West.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541319
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701