It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Ukraine agencies  (Read 16545 times)

Offline andrewj

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Ukraine agencies
« on: April 13, 2018, 02:36:24 AM »
Hi, what other reputable agencies can you find Ukraine girls apart from elenas models. I have seen a few agencies eg ukraine based and they dont seem genuine.

Thanks
Andrew

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
Re: Ukraine agencies
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 03:04:38 AM »
Is Elena's an 'agency' ?

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 03:40:34 AM »
Forget agencies. do it yourself.

Offline Boomstick77

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 06:07:23 AM »
Avoid agencies at all costs...all those super model pictures that lure you in are only there to prime you up to part with your money. If you need an introductory service for meeting women you won’t be the strong man they are looking for. Russian and Ukrainian women hate shy men. It’s not cute and sweet. Trust me...you might think it’s just to get a feel for what country your visiting and how the women are but you’ll end up thinking you got ripped off and in the end play the victim card like all the fools that wonder what happened when they thought..but things were going good. I thought she really liked me. Agencies know the foreign mindset. They’ll blind you with beauty and make you feel special when they’ll be laughing all the way to the bank thinking sucker. It’s a badge of honour to rip people off over there and everyone is all in on the scam. This is their job and living. You’ll just be another number to them. Good luck

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 06:09:55 AM »
Hi, what other reputable agencies can you find Ukraine girls apart from elenas models. I have seen a few agencies eg ukraine based and they dont seem genuine.

Thanks
Andrew

Depends on whether you mean dating websites you sign up to online & do it off your own back (just avoid ppl - pay per letter sites) or agencies where you walk in & they have a book full of women to call up to meet with you?

If its the latter then a lot of them aren't genuine, they are essentially set up to part you from your money. Often new agencies were set up and got a good reputation only to be muddied later on by reports of bad practices & dubious women. The thought is that the owners got greedy or found they could only operate using bad practices in order to survive. Of course it is always possible that some of the men who had no luck or were overly paranoid suspected the worse whether it was true or not. I think its possible also that cultural differences also can play a part in how the agent & client deal with each other.

Main problem is that while a lot of girls are put on tap for the client the client can never be really sure that its not all a big scam. If he's paying to meet the girls (as can be expected since the agency has to make money to operate) and paying for interpreter etc then there is an incentive there to keep the guy on the hook for as long as possible. Thus the guy may always have worries that the girl may just be getting her cut of the money for spending time with him. The more longer the dating situation goes on where money is exchanging hands the more likely its a scam. A few agencies exist of course where they look more decent & less likely a scam but Ukraine is well known for its bad dating agencies.

End of the day most dating agencies/agents are usually most interested in lining their own pockets than they are at doing a good cause and finding love for two people. 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

drsecu

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 06:12:38 AM »

Thanks
Andrew

Elena's is a paid dating site, I don't thing they qualify as a agency.  Fdating probably has more Ukrainian girls than any other site, and its free, and its real people how are aren't getting paid to communicate with people.   

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2018, 06:13:58 AM »
Just last visit I watched a Turkish man on a date with a pretty Ukrainian girl and her translator. He might have thought he was on a date but my wife could overhear the conversation the two girls were having and basically they were laughing at how stupid he was. She was mocking him to her translator laughing because he couldn’t understand what they were talking about. Then the translator said something completely different then what they were talking about. They got their pictures and most likely posted them on Instagram...the translator and Ukrainian girl sat beside each other while the guy sat by himself on the other side and was pretty much being ignored but he had the look of defeat. I’m sure he knew it wasn’t going anywhere.

Offline andrewj

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2018, 07:24:08 AM »
I have been to Russia before . What are people saying you just front up in Ukraine and hit the bars? That doesnt sound like a good plan and sounds like a Plan C.

Plenty of people have used Elenas models with success and have said so here

Offline alex330

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2018, 07:30:23 AM »
He might have thought he was on a date but my wife could overhear the conversation the two girls were having and basically they were laughing at how stupid he was. She was mocking him to her translator laughing because he couldn’t understand what they were talking about. Then the translator said something completely different then what they were talking about.

Yup. happened to me my first trip over and subsequent trips with wife in cafe's we overheard the same thing multiple times. It's a racket.

Offline andrewj

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2018, 07:43:02 AM »
Sorry i didnt read all the posts as people were not ditching elenas models. I saw list of websites to try in this forum sticky but this was 2012, is there an updated list of websites with more ukranian options?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2018, 09:40:31 AM »
I saw list of websites to try in this forum sticky but this was 2012, is there an updated list of websites with more ukranian options?

Does a company that does good work go out of style?

Lots of the bad agencies change their name regularly since the old name is on a blacklist that someone can Google for. Good companies don't go on blacklists or get complaints in forums.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Blighty

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 10:25:01 AM »
Elena's is a paid dating site, I don't thing they qualify as a agency.

The original Elena's Models always had a mixture of independent and agency women, and the latter were always identified as such. You could correspond with all women on the subscription model. This distinction disappeared when the site was bought by Great Media Ltd based in Hong Kong. Unsure if EM still hosts agency profiles.

Offline Davo2

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 10:29:04 AM »
If you haven't tried f.dating yet, give it a go. I was only on there for a week and found a handful of genuine women in the first hour.
My mate who I finally convinced to check it out, after months of telling me that I'm an idiot for  looking at fsuw and was going to be scammed, is now married to the first women he met on f.dating
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 10:32:11 AM by Davo2 »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2018, 11:31:18 AM »
I was only on there for a week and found a handful of genuine women in the first hour.

Getting only a "handful" of women writing a guy is a problem for newbies. They tend to think those legit sites are dead when in fact it's reality that they aren't going to get a ton of women responding to their introductory message/letter. They then go to places where the action is happening and get burned. It's fantasy land when a bunch of 9s and 10s are writing guys but they like it until they figure out it was never real and they're out thousands of dollars.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2018, 12:56:27 PM »
It’s a badge of honour to rip people off over there and everyone is all in on the scam.

Are you referring toy agencies or Ukrainian folk, in general ?

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 01:22:23 PM »
Andrew I thought you were married to a Russian woman before. How'd you meet her? Try the same route if it wasn't too long ago.
But forget 3rd party matchmaker sites.  You probably know some Russian right.  Go and take a month vacation in Moscow and chat up the girls.

Offline andrewj

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2018, 04:55:21 PM »
Hi, My problem is that I dont have a lot of time s going over there would need to have a few plan a/b/c'  setup. Yes I found my wife on a website in 2008 and that was an ordeal but i pulled it off. This time i want to look around more and try Ukraine. I have met Ukrainian women here (married) through associations with my wife.

Where is the updated list of dating sites?

Offline alex330

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2018, 06:00:08 PM »
Where is the updated list of dating sites?

Do not believe there is one, but best guess would be one of 2TallBill "how do I start" type posts.

Offline msmob

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 11:22:47 PM »
Andrew I thought you were married to a Russian woman before. How'd you meet her? Try the same route if it wasn't too long ago.
But forget 3rd party matchmaker sites.  You probably know some Russian right.  Go and take a month vacation in Moscow and chat up the girls.

How did that work out for you and your 'wife'?

The OP should understand you are single, when taking your advice.

How one approaches this very much depends on your age.

Guys in their late thirties / 40's might go to clubs / bars but when over there but will likely be missing out on divorced Mum's of kids ...

IMHO the OP needs to have his Duck (s)  lined up BEFORE going if time is a limiting factor, or he is wasting time.

Sting's approach MIGHT work if you were there a long time

Fdating/ dmnotify.were good sites for me ( info 4.5 years ol)

Offline andrewj

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2018, 01:50:39 AM »
I met my wife through a website no longer going. This was about 10 yrs ago.

Thats why i am gathering info on current websites.
Many people use elenas models and there is no reputable ukraine websites  other than free ones?

Offline Blighty

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2018, 02:15:24 AM »
I met my wife through a website no longer going. This was about 10 yrs ago.

Thats why i am gathering info on current websites.
Many people use elenas models and there is no reputable ukraine websites  other than free ones?

Follow the advice from msmob, and read my comments above about the 'new' Elena's Models website.

Just trying to help you!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2018, 07:55:11 AM »
You could correspond with all women on the subscription model. This distinction disappeared when the site was bought by Great Media Ltd based in Hong Kong. Unsure if EM still hosts agency profiles.

Their site says they have 140,000 women's profiles and the girls are prescreen. Usually feeder agencies do the prescreening. Some men come to the forum saying Elena's Models shouldn't be on the recommended lists. Although the site isn't pay to play, feeder agencies may feel a need to perform or their contract money may get reduced or terminated.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2018, 08:51:00 AM »
I don't think there's much of a need to have a specific dating website (a legit one) for Ukraine. Most dating websites you can narrow it down to Ukraine & city on the search engine. Most sites also allow you to keep your profile hidden so you can just apply for the women without them contacting you from all over Russia, etc.

Elena's Models put out a blog not long ago stating that the women all do their own profiles. Whether or not the situation has moved to this I think you'll still find the odd fair few dodgy ones since they will get in one way or another. Like said before often EM eventually delete them but I think it's a reoccurring problem. That said most of the other dating websites will have similar, it just a case of being alert for it.

Usually I find there are loads of girls in Ukraine that are looking for a foreign guy so you won't be short of women there.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2018, 01:12:37 PM »
Post containing gratuitous insults was deleted

Hopefully, but you are obfuscating ... You keep suggesting folks need to read better - but there you are advising someone to 'date' like they are still in their teens ... 

so divorced mums with kids is right up your alley. 

As long as they look like this ..... 

You didn't answer my question... how's YOUR FSU Wife / G/friend ?... 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 01:31:36 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2018, 02:30:34 PM »
Nice girl in the bikini. wonder if she knows you're posting her pics publicly on a forum.  probably won't be too happy to find out.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1902
Total: 1913

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM