It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Ask an AnastasiaDate model  (Read 2346 times)

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Ask an AnastasiaDate model
« on: June 03, 2016, 09:24:25 PM »
I see many new guys are back to using AnastasiaDate even with all the negative publicity they have online and in the forums. I bow to their marketing team, they are quite good.

There are some guys on the forum who are quite knowledgeable as to how this all works. Some have dated the AD girls, some are friends with them, and some have married them. Jone, JayH, LAman, and AJ are a few that come to mind off the top of my head.

I married one. She worked for an Anastasia feeder agency for about five years in the infamous city of Odessa. Her boss is mafia and owned about 3-5 agencies at the time. She was a terp, and one of their top models. She was the cover girl on Anastasia one year, and was offered her own agency in Kiev. Many of her friends were models, posed for photos, terps, or now run agencies that feed into Anastasia.

The guys on the forum who know me are familiar with how it all works, but if any of the new guys have questions I will ask her (or already know the answer). How the terps/models (many times the same) exchange your roses for money, juggle multiple chats, pay the models to show up for dates, how they view a situation, etc.

This has all been covered in the forums over the years, but if you are too lazy to look and are open to a direct answer from an FSUW here is your opportunity. Warning - she is direct like most RW.

Offline JayH

• Trips: > 10
Re: Ask an AnastasiaDate model
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 10:08:19 PM »
A couple of points to note-- there is more than one method of operation by websites,agencies  etc--even in the one city. There  can also be considerable variations from city to city.

The information here will equally apply to many other websites.

In the past- others with inside knowledge -along with Alex-have offered much of this information-but as Alex has noted- there seems to be a lot of people new to all this.
In the last few days- comments have been made about the AD site and Odessa-- some are sort of correct and sort of wrong.Over the top generalisations do not represent all of the situation-it is often not that black and white.

While I do not disagree that most profiles can be misleading on these sites-- I can also say some are legitimate. Are most guys capable of sorting that out? No-- capital NO.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline alex330

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 09:36:24 AM »
A couple of points to note-- there is more than one method of operation by websites,agencies  etc--even in the one city. There  can also be considerable variations from city to city.

The information here will equally apply to many other websites.

Correct. This will only apply to the 4 or 5 agencies in Odessa my wife worked for. Some will differ, but most operate the same way. Some of the terps left her agency due to non payment of salary and started their own. Operating procedures are borrowed.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 10:20:11 AM »
This has all been covered in the forums over the years, but if you are too lazy to look and are open to a direct answer from an FSUW here is your opportunity. Warning - she is direct like most RW.

Thanks for trying to help people. I suspect there are a good number of lurkers who already read the forum and the warnings about ADate but think they can beat the system. They got to have one of those pretty girls in the photo shopped photos. Although they are told the girls in the photo probably aren't the ones writing men. They believe it will be different when they sign up and the actual girl will fall in love with them and they will live happily ever after. After thousands of dollars and years of their life wasted chasing a dream, only then do they become experts at what goes on in there. I do hope some newbies come forward to ask your wife some questions though.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline JayH

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 10:15:52 PM »
I was looking for something else when I saw this--  thought it worth a bump ! :)

There are quite a few different threads dealing with the websites -here is another useful threda with only a few posts
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=20386.0
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 10:18:33 PM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Jumper

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 10:54:03 PM »
There is no real secret to knowing what they do.
They are there,in any city they are located ,to separate your money from your wallet.
Some of it is legitimate, just like any business, other parts of it are shady grey areas, while others are pure out right scam methodology.

The amusung part to me is that it is *shrug*ETA Ukrainia, and every business, from selling apples to cars or flats,every government agency ,is the same. *its Ukraine*, *shrugs* .That's just how things are.All things.

That Ukrainian expression,and shrug , should explain  it. But it doesnt suffice to a westerner.

All that varies is the degree of grey.

I'm not judging,I'm not saying it's better, or worse. Its just how it is  and its accepted.

Just one mans opinion.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 10:56:02 PM by Jumper »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541334
Total Topics: 20861