It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Blah, Blah, Blah Edition XXVI  (Read 5120 times)

Offline Jamesukjames

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Blah, Blah, Blah Edition XXVI
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2018, 10:39:16 AM »
So I guess in an office not a church ?

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
Blah, Blah, Blah Edition XXVI
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2018, 12:02:25 PM »
So I guess in an office not a church ?
At ZAGS.
It’s not an office.
It’s an official ceremony incorporating some Ukrainian traditions.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Re: Blah, Blah, Blah Edition XXVI
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2018, 04:55:12 PM »
Billy's arrived for a good 'thumping', too ? !..

Some women are patient enough to wait years for a man to marry her while he's married to another woman. Some women have the patience to put up with a man's BS for years. I don't know how your fiancée can put up with both Moby. I don't think there's a single person, man or woman, on this forum that can live with you. You're always annoying and getting in fights over little things.

You've said somewhere else you'd be divorced before the years end. Doesn't seem like it's so. Are you still telling your fiancée some BS line on why you can't get married to her?

BillyB - you are just an out an out liar and trolling

You CAN read and you know,well why I'm still legally married - you've brought it up so many times - to TRY and make it look like I'm 'BS;ing SC  :ROFL:

1/ When I went on the dating sites - I put separated

2/ SC knew this status and why - to allow my step-son to finish his UK University course and get permanent residency ..BillyB has lied and told us that this was 'illegal' or 'cheating the state' - neither of which were / are true

3/ We've - that is the ex-to be and I -been  trying to get divorced for a year and a half - but there was a LOT of delays  recognising our Cypriot Marriage Certificate

4/ BillyB - correctly - says that I'd said we'd be divorced by the end of the year - but is dishonest - as he knows that - him having brought this up in another place - that V 'sat' on signing a document and now we are stuck in an EIGHT week queue to have our case up before the court

5/ BillyB is defo not on the guest list at the wedding  ;D

Offline ML

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2018, 06:29:11 PM »

2/ SC knew this status and why - to allow my step-son to finish his UK University course and get permanent residency

I don't care one way or the other about the bickering over this, but . . .

Just curious how this works as it seems quite different compared to USA.
Here, local parent and foreign parent getting divorced would have no impact on a step-son finishing university or getting permanent residency.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2018, 10:36:16 PM »

Just curious how this works as it seems quite different compared to USA.
Here, local parent and foreign parent getting divorced would have no impact on a step-son finishing university or getting permanent residency.

ML,

Under the EU Directive ( must comply to - even if one's national law conflicts )  concerning Freedom of movement of EU citizens - including non EU family members  - my step son was  my dependent until he finished full-time education ( and 21 - if that didn't apply )

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541010
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1909
Total: 1920

+-Recent Posts

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM