It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Japtats Trip report 2  (Read 27831 times)

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Japtats Trip report 2
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2021, 12:09:21 PM »
Well i moved from West ukraine, due to fears of conflict. I found a long term apartment in my new city, in city center. I am single, but my ex moved with me, we work together, still see each other, we have a sort of close relationship. I was sick last week, chest compressions, fever and such, and she refused to leave me alone, and rushed to my apartment to care for me. I trust her, and want to do good for her, help her out, she has been very kind to me. But i am not looking for relationships.

I am more going down my own path in life, being by myself, the only people i trust and care about is my brother, and my ex girlfriend. I want a small good circle, and don't have any desire for love or such. I don't need to, i am progressing at a crazy rate with my work, fitness, and such. I don't seek emotions of relationship/marriage love, but rather growth and strength within. Weird ideology, but i love it, and never felt more at peace with myself.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2021, 12:10:06 PM »
I meant east of ukraine.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2021, 01:49:42 PM »
I am more going down my own path in life, being by myself, the only people i trust and care about is my brother, and my ex girlfriend. I want a small good circle, and don't have any desire for love or such. I don't need to, i am progressing at a crazy rate with my work, fitness, and such. I don't seek emotions of relationship/marriage love, but rather growth and strength within. Weird ideology, but i love it, and never felt more at peace with myself.

I don't blame you Japs. When the question is asked who really cares? Well for me and I guess many it really comes down to family members. Some may not realise it and to be honest that may often just be blood relations. It can be a toss up if the person with have married or in a relationship really does. Many think they do then live to find out otherwise. As you know finding a girl who is not just wanting a guy to fill a provider role - for his wealth in Ukraine can be difficult. I recently have been in communication with a hot looking girl on Fdate around 30, we were having a good messaging conversation until I mentioned my job, then it just went dead lol. My job is ok, but it's not a job that you would associate with great wealth. Incidentally she lost her job in virus cuts and has since been lounging around, probably will only get with a wealthy guy. Anyway it demonstrates how many girls out there have no care for the guy just the wallet.

Anyway it's good you found a girl that cares for you out there even if you are no longer in a relationship out there. If you don't mind me asking how come you fell out of the relationship with her?

I think in any case relationships can be a lot of work, they can be fun but it can be a lot of input that can go to waste at the end of the day if it doesn't go the course.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2021, 09:34:15 PM »
Well i moved from East ukraine, due to fears of conflict.

What's the word on the ground over there? People feel it's going to escalate? All we hear is Russia was saber rattling and not going to escalate things. Biden lifted Trump's sanctions on the Russian pipeline which should make Putin happy he's going to start getting his way.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2021, 10:15:25 PM »
He also gave Putin a Summit assumingly where he will give in to more of Putin's demands. Guess that threat of invasion through military build up had the desired effect. Now a case of sit back and see the bully get even stronger as a result in my opinion. Would be interesting to see what you think also Japs.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2021, 08:34:44 AM »
I was just recently in Odessa and even though it was one of the hotspots just a few weeks ago most people - like 90% are walking around with no masks indoors and outdoors. My party and the restaurant workers were the only ones wearing masks.

No public vaccinated plan in place but people seem to feel that the worse is over. Testing is 1000 UAH.

I've seen youtube video of Kiev a few weeks ago and that seems to be the case too - people walking around in public without mask. At least here in America we're starting to do that because we are rolling out vaccination plans.

What's the word on the ground over there? People feel it's going to escalate? All we hear is Russia was saber rattling and not going to escalate things. Biden lifted Trump's sanctions on the Russian pipeline which should make Putin happy he's going to start getting his way.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2021, 09:09:10 AM »
So about £25 to get a vaccine test that we would get for free on the NHS though I hear it can be £125 for a PCR test to travel/return to UK. So for many Ukrainians £25 a lot of money. Reckon a lot of not bothering with a mask is down to them nor wanting to bother with the expense/not being able to. Probably see it as if you get it then its just a case of having to see it through, many will, some won't. Thing is I don't think many people realise it's too late once you've got it where a good professional grade mask could have prevented it.

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2021, 09:27:49 AM »
So about £25 to get a vaccine test that we would get for free on the NHS though I hear it can be £125 for a PCR test to travel/return to UK. So for many Ukrainians £25 a lot of money. Reckon a lot of not bothering with a mask is down to them nor wanting to bother with the expense/not being able to. Probably see it as if you get it then its just a case of having to see it through, many will, some won't. Thing is I don't think many people realise it's too late once you've got it where a good professional grade mask could have prevented it.
It’s only free if you are potentially infected.
If it’s for travel you shell out from your pocket.
To return to the UK and do the two tests it’s +£200 quid so it’s £100 for your pre departure test from the UK, about £30 for the return pcr test and another£200 quid for day 2 & 8 tests. That’s £330 straight off.

I don’t think you’ll be travelling anytime soon Trench.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #108 on: May 21, 2021, 12:35:59 PM »
Anyway it demonstrates how many girls out there have no care for the guy just the wallet.

I have had casual hook ups, where nobody wanted a relationship, some were in relationships with ukrainian guys, some married. I am 240 pounds, but yes, i do get women who also like me because i am stable. Any man who steps in FSU and thinks offer something other than wealth has their heads in the clouds. That is why you are unpopular, what you say goes against what people want to see in the mirror.

If you don't mind me asking how come you fell out of the relationship with her?

I realised she gave me everything i wanted, and still want, but i deep down i never wanted a relationship in my life. I ended them all apart from my ex fiance, who ended it with me, but in the end i ended it with her when she wanted me back. The only time i truly was happy with a woman, and had no desire outside was my ex fiance, she was a model, people were shocked by her, but she had intelligence that blew people out the water, Trainee Dr, and maybe will get a scholorship to finish her studies in Imperial college london (Top university in the world). I couldn't compete with her, but that was why we split, my business didn't workout the way we thought, she supported me for many months, but she wavered , but in the end i pulled it off by mysellf.

That is my point, it is always just me, it is me that creates my physique, my wealth, i don't need a woman. When times get tough , i always pull up my socks, laugh and go in hard, that is why women love me when they get to know me, because i am crazy and dig deep when times get tough. My brother was amazed with how hard i worked, and he is a top 10 university graduate, doing coding and advance statistics, but he never came across a person like myself.

This whole trip i discovered more about myself, got into a comfortable rhythm, meet hot women, and keep improving. I am in my early 30's and meet hot 18-20 year olds with ease . I grow, and will continue to grow. I had hooked up with 3 women this past week, it doesn't get me that excited anymore. I am just getting dopamine from my work

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #109 on: May 21, 2021, 12:39:37 PM »

Nobody want to be a part of Russia, so i don't know where russian media gets the idea that ukrainians want them to come rescue Ukraine. It is fabricated, i been to Lviv, kharkiv, odessa, few more cities, nobody wants Russia to come.

Kharkiv people don't want to leave, they don't have jobs anywhere else, people told me and my ex we were smart for leaving. Most people want to hope for the best, but if Russia do come, doesn't matter what tea leaves say, lives will be lsot, and i don't want to be there when it happens.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #110 on: May 22, 2021, 05:20:58 AM »
I have had casual hook ups, where nobody wanted a relationship, some were in relationships with ukrainian guys, some married. I am 240 pounds, but yes, i do get women who also like me because i am stable. Any man who steps in FSU and thinks offer something other than wealth has their heads in the clouds. That is why you are unpopular, what you say goes against what people want to see in the mirror.

I realised she gave me everything i wanted, and still want, but i deep down i never wanted a relationship in my life. I ended them all apart from my ex fiance, who ended it with me, but in the end i ended it with her when she wanted me back. The only time i truly was happy with a woman, and had no desire outside was my ex fiance, she was a model, people were shocked by her, but she had intelligence that blew people out the water, Trainee Dr, and maybe will get a scholorship to finish her studies in Imperial college london (Top university in the world). I couldn't compete with her, but that was why we split, my business didn't workout the way we thought, she supported me for many months, but she wavered , but in the end i pulled it off by mysellf.

That is my point, it is always just me, it is me that creates my physique, my wealth, i don't need a woman. When times get tough , i always pull up my socks, laugh and go in hard, that is why women love me when they get to know me, because i am crazy and dig deep when times get tough. My brother was amazed with how hard i worked, and he is a top 10 university graduate, doing coding and advance statistics, but he never came across a person like myself.

This whole trip i discovered more about myself, got into a comfortable rhythm, meet hot women, and keep improving. I am in my early 30's and meet hot 18-20 year olds with ease . I grow, and will continue to grow. I had hooked up with 3 women this past week, it doesn't get me that excited anymore. I am just getting dopamine from my work

Lol, yeah I think that is true Japs, a place like Ukraine is a good match up for rich US dudes who let their wallet do the talking. Sure they can talk and believe the woman is into them but nearly all the time it will be their wallet that talks the loudest. Ukrainian women want a wealthy guy and so a rich US dude who can't get a decent enough western girl it's a perfect match up in theory so long as they don't f*ck it up. Most girls join International Dating sites like Fdate & EM for the reason that they want at least some sort of wealthy guy, some very wealthy.

2tall bill ended up finding his other half off social media in the FSU so may well be different but for most it will be the wallet that really gains the girl's interest.

I think you're a pretty independent guy Japs and their is great strength in seeing how strong you can get by yourself, self improvement if you will. I myself ponder over whether or what sort of relationship might suit me. I'm not an all out sort of guy like yourself but I think I would have to be careful about the sort of relationship set up. I'm wary of the sort of constraints a relationship might bring. I've no doubt there are plus sides but sometimes I can't help but see that the woman may want this or that imposition on me and I end up leading a lifestyle not of my own. Having a more lose set up relationship situation with women may indeed be preferable.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2885
Total: 2895

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM