It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: nice topic about marriage for discussion  (Read 39231 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: nice topic about marriage for discussion
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2016, 12:40:40 PM »
I read in world war 1 , 2  the war made FSU lose many youth so girls became more than men double fold . . .

This is totally untrue in today's situation.

Today in FSU, there are more males than females up to age 40 or so.

It is only in ages 50s, 60s, 70s and above that there are many more FSU women than men.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2016, 12:45:27 PM »
I read in world war 1 , 2 
the war made FSU lose many youth so girls became more than men double fold so appeared for us these scam sites by hold agreement with girls to cheat on youth
although there are a lot of girls in FSU but it so hard to find sweet wife from the internet
the order need travel and journey to Russia or Ukraine

thanks for your comment I've benefit from it
As ML stated, if you are searching for grannies of 65 and above it may still work in your favour.
They will be pretty cheap to marry as well. :P
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline aymoon

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2016, 01:19:04 PM »
This is totally untrue in today's situation.

Today in FSU, there are more males than females up to age 40 or so.

It is only in ages 50s, 60s, 70s and above that there are many more FSU women than men.

really , males became much but still less than females in addition to many young men as I heard deal with Women harshly beside Excessive drinking of alcohol but am not sure about all this so I'm sorry if I'm false

Offline aymoon

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2016, 01:21:40 PM »
As ML stated, if you are searching for grannies of 65 and above it may still work in your favour.
They will be pretty cheap to marry as well. :P
Loooool , it's great idea
my problem isn't money property

Offline alex330

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2016, 01:26:02 PM »
really , males became much but still less than females in addition to many young men as I heard deal with Women harshly beside Excessive drinking of alcohol but am not sure about all this so I'm sorry if I'm false

The guys are correct, in the age range that most are looking there are actually more men than women.

The drinking is generally true and an issue. And the percentage of eligible (employment, sober) works in Western men's favor.

Offline BC

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2016, 03:17:01 AM »
The guys are correct, in the age range that most are looking there are actually more men than women.

The drinking is generally true and an issue. And the percentage of eligible (employment, sober) works in Western men's favor.

Indeed. A surplus of women starts to show up round 35.. Under that age there is a surplus of men which kind of balances things out even now and for years to come despite social problems like drinking, employment etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#/media/File:Russia_Sex_by_Age_20150101.png

Offline Shadow

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2016, 03:47:24 AM »
Indeed. A surplus of women starts to show up round 35.. Under that age there is a surplus of men which kind of balances things out even now and for years to come despite social problems like drinking, employment etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#/media/File:Russia_Sex_by_Age_20150101.png
Positive thing is that if there is a surplus of men it can be fixed by a ground war.

Offline aymoon

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2016, 08:19:26 AM »
Women will always look for your ability to support a family, as that is your role. If you feel you can not meet the financial demands of local women, how will you be able to meet the added demand of travel and family at a distance?
If you want a supermodel, be prepared for a supermodel lifestyle.
am not rich man
also am not poor
but I'm a social worker and work on forex so my salary is suitable for living costs here in my country but still don't have enough money for travel or looking for wife internationally
i didn't indicate to something before
I'm special needs that's why no girl accept me here in my country
I thought maybe I'll find soul mate on other countries due to their open minded but my idea wasn't right ...
because all women have same thinking
all them crazy ......

what are you think ???

Offline BC

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2016, 08:50:32 AM »
So you have a decent income from investment activity but have some 'special need', disability?
Feel free to describe this disability.  You are rather anonymous here so no worries and believe you will receive honest answers.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2016, 09:37:32 AM »
because all women have same thinking
all them crazy ......

what are you think ???

If you become the kind of man they desire, they won't be crazy, they'd be all over you. I tells my sons if they want to be successful in life, don't expect the world to change for them but they should make the necessary changes in themselves to bring success. Some men are successful at work and bring in a lot of money and some don't. Some men are successful with women and some aren't. What kind of man do you want to be and are you willing to make some changes to be that man?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline aymoon

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2016, 09:42:38 AM »
So you have a decent income from investment activity but have some 'special need', disability?
Feel free to describe this disability.  You are rather anonymous here so no worries and believe you will receive honest answers.
I know the forum have a good members
for me ...
I'm pygmy and have some deficit in the left foot but I can serve my self and I can do all thing and all people say me I'm smart man and respectful but the girls have another opinion ...
unfortunately the girls think we as special needs can't practice sex and can't bear the responsibility also appearances change things
the girls like appearances
look at this person
he is Nick Vujicic
he don't have hands and foots but have sweet wife if he live in my country he won't marry never .
he found excellent girl because he live in A civilized society Estimated talented and mental capacity
check these links ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Vujicic

you can also find a lot of videos about him on youtube

there are others persons but I put Nick Vujicic for example
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 09:51:02 AM by aymoon »

Offline aymoon

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2016, 09:47:02 AM »

If you become the kind of man they desire, they won't be crazy, they'd be all over you. I tells my sons if they want to be successful in life, don't expect the world to change for them but they should make the necessary changes in themselves to bring success. Some men are successful at work and bring in a lot of money and some don't. Some men are successful with women and some aren't. What kind of man do you want to be and are you willing to make some changes to be that man?
excellent post
I tried so much but am not lucky unfortunately

Offline BC

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2016, 09:59:56 AM »
excellent post

Well don't give up.

The thing is that for every 1000 western men on this and other fora, only one or two ever get on an airplane to either RU of UA....  from there who knows how many end up having a long term marriage?, in my opinion a lot less.

The same challenges you have at home will be the same challenges you will find elsewhere.  Overcome those and you will get along just fine.

I really believe you face the exact same challenge as all men in this venture.. getting off the couch, getting on a plane and being able to take a slap or two on your quest.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 10:01:47 AM by BC »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2016, 10:23:01 AM »

Don't depend on luck to get through life.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2016, 10:32:53 AM »
I have learned from disabled people in my family that the best way to treat someone with a disability is treating them exactly the same as anyone else. There for I may come over as very direct, but it is coming from a good heart.
Yes, your disability makes it harder to find a wife. That is not because all women are crazy but because initially they will not look beyond your appearance. It is somehting you will have to deal with and that you will always have to be brutally honest about.
The craziest woman of all it the one that will love you regardlles of who you are, and that is what you need to look for.
With some effort you will be able to find her.

Offline aymoon

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2016, 02:14:16 PM »
Well don't give up.

The thing is that for every 1000 western men on this and other fora, only one or two ever get on an airplane to either RU of UA....  from there who knows how many end up having a long term marriage?, in my opinion a lot less.

The same challenges you have at home will be the same challenges you will find elsewhere.  Overcome those and you will get along just fine.

I really believe you face the exact same challenge as all men in this venture.. getting off the couch, getting on a plane and being able to take a slap or two on your quest.
I don't give up
I only look at my around but no thing courage for talking any challenges because the results will be zero
so I must change the society that I live and dealing with first
then I can talking challenges
so I put plan for Immigration from my country to west country
I chosen united states for stability in the start but I changed my choice to Germany for living and stability and canceled USA
I depend on business of Forex for collecting money then travel to Germany as investor man then open project by my name then getting on permanent residency and nationality
am still 26 years and I try to make all this before thirty years
but unfortunately the Forex don't want to give me this dream but still struggle with

Notice : the Immigration not for marriage only but for it and a lot of other reasons

Offline aymoon

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2016, 02:17:26 PM »

Don't depend on luck to get through life.

Right ...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2016, 05:44:08 PM »
I must change the society that I live and dealing with first

Changing countries to one that gives you more opportunities can help you get what you want in life.

I chosen united states for stability in the start but I changed my choice to Germany for living and stability and canceled USA

USA is hard to get into. Germany is easier but I don't think it would be easy for you at this moment. Germany is taking on many Syrian refugees that are mostly males. Keep your options open and try to get into any European nation, America, and Canada. Take whoever is willing to take you.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
nice topic about marriage for discussion
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2016, 06:57:01 PM »
Or, she may find you.

Most of the ladies who found me were old (like me), flabby,
ugly or all three. So I preferred to pursue the ones that I
liked rather than wait on some girl to find me.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2016, 09:19:13 AM »
Most of the ladies who found me were old (like me), flabby,
ugly or all three.

That's right.
What man wants to end up with a  woman who finds him attractive.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BC

« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2016, 10:13:45 AM »
That's right.
What man wants to end up with a  woman who finds him attractive.

And between the age of 18 and 25.. And totally subservient to us old geezers... Good Luck!!!

Offline aymoon

« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2016, 11:24:00 AM »

Changing countries to one that gives you more opportunities can help you get what you want in life.

USA is hard to get into. Germany is easier but I don't think it would be easy for you at this moment. Germany is taking on many Syrian refugees that are mostly males. Keep your options open and try to get into any European nation, America, and Canada. Take whoever is willing to take you.
Germany isn't easy for me if I'm refugee but I won't be refugee I'll be investor or getting on residency in other way than Asylum
for Canada or USA I think the life is hard there than difficulty of travel too beside Trump's growing popularity made idea of America is almost hardly
I like Europe and Germany In particular

Offline BillyB

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2016, 11:58:13 AM »
for Canada or USA I think the life is hard there than difficulty of travel too beside Trump's growing popularity made idea of America is almost hardly
I like Europe and Germany In particular

Just because Trump may get elected, Americans aren't going to change who we are. Lots of Muslims living here fine and are happy. Try to get to any Western county. In the future you don't want to live with regret you failed 10 years in row to apply for America's green card lottery just because you think you won't like it here. Pursue every opportunity that you can.

Offline aymoon

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2016, 03:11:37 PM »

Just because Trump may get elected, Americans aren't going to change who we are. Lots of Muslims living here fine and are happy. Try to get to any Western county. In the future you don't want to live with regret you failed 10 years in row to apply for America's green card lottery just because you think you won't like it here. Pursue every opportunity that you can.

look ...

these is one of the reasons to cancel USA forever

http://www.youm7.com/story/2014/12/13/%D8%A3%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%89-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%88-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%82/1988690#.VsJIQUBEzV8

to be continue ...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 03:14:04 PM by aymoon »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2016, 03:20:20 PM »
I've got a Muslim friend from the former Yugoslavia. He move to Germany and got dragged by his hair by German cops after running from them. He now lives in America and won't ever live in Germany again. I can find disturbing videos from any county in the world. Don't let a collection of disturbing videos ruin your judgement of any culture.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541012
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1896
Total: 1907

+-Recent Posts

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM