It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Nano's thread  (Read 30778 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Nano's thread
« on: November 16, 2019, 11:21:34 AM »
You even cant imaging how man can be parasite and
waste time on barren messaging asking attention and
so on and nothing more.

Aha!

You've crossed paths with a few Keyboard Romeos.
You should come up with a few questions asked early on
when exchanging messages to determine who is sincere
and who is playing on the computer in their mothers
basement.

Such as
Do you have a passport? When does it expire?
What foreign countries have you visited?
When can you leave?
How much vacation per year do you get at your job?
What is your favorite video game?

I'm sure that others here can suggest questions as well.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Nano's thread
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 10:41:28 AM »
I expected others to join in but I was obviously wrong.

There are all sorts of men who like the idea of an FSUW
wife/girlfriend but will never actually get on a plane.
How do you figure out who is serious and who is only
interested in a fantasy?

I've never had a problem convincing a woman that I would
get on a plane to visit her.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Nano's thread
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 11:47:31 AM »
I expected others to join in but I was obviously wrong.

There are all sorts of men who like the idea of an FSUW
wife/girlfriend but will never actually get on a plane.
How do you figure out who is serious and who is only
interested in a fantasy?

I've never had a problem convincing a woman that I would
get on a plane to visit her.

I recall with the first girl I met in Kiev I decided after about two Skype's and a month's worth of messaging to go. I think she was kind of moving the discussion in the direction of that, not directly asking but I knew at the time it was time to make my move or risk losing her interest and her moving on. It had just got to that point in our discussions that to go on discussing stuff would just be filling time aimlessly.

Other girls I have decided after one Skype session, if I had a good feeling that there might be chemistry and the Skype went well, i.e she did not look disinterested, no awkward conversation, etc.

One girl I went to see just through messaging though that was not the best move I ever made as I'm sure you recall 2tallbill, lol.

Anyway, I guess I would say to Nano is that after a few messages get them to Skype if you seem to like them. Give it 2-3 Skype's then start motioning in conversation about visiting. If they won't jump at this hurdle then they probably won't and you're probably better trying another guy.

I would say that by the same token don't expect guys to travel thousands of miles on the back of little messaging, etc. I've had it where girls who are anxious to get to the point with guys take it too far the other way and expect him to travel at the drop of a hat. For most guys it would be silly just for him travel as ever girl says so. A guy must also feel motivated enough that he wants to get up our of his chair and meet the girl, so looking decent and well toned can help here.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline nano

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Nano's thread
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 08:55:10 AM »
That is the problem at first step of communication they all ready to go, but after visiting whatsapp they starting describe a lot of problems father/mather dying, severy ill, they just change a job and so on so on, so communication delaying and delaying and they just use my kindness and tolerance and spend my time and attention at unusefull communication :cluebat:
this is period where you cant directly ask him would he come and when so such men use it to make such useless communication.
On direct question of course he would reply positive... he have, he ready, we need to know each other a bit more and then mather/father and so on :-\
Just want to see the other side :)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Nano's thread
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 09:25:05 AM »
That is the problem at first step of communication they all ready to go, but after visiting whatsapp they starting describe a lot of problems father/mather dying, severy ill, they just change a job and so on so on, so communication delaying and delaying and they just use my kindness and tolerance and spend my time and attention at unusefull communication :cluebat:
this is period where you cant directly ask him would he come and when so such men use it to make such useless communication.
On direct question of course he would reply positive... he have, he ready, we need to know each other a bit more and then mather/father and so on :-\
lol.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline nano

Nano's thread
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 09:32:23 AM »
Its not a lol, its awful :-\
:)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 09:46:47 AM by nano »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Nano's thread
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2019, 10:11:17 AM »
Yes when all the family die, that's look like an extermination.
 :ROFL:
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline nano

Nano's thread
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2019, 10:30:14 AM »
Yes, they are not a one man, there are a lot of such men with the same mother/father's-job/business problems. Seems I have too much mild character and let them communicate and lost some red flags at beginning stage of communication. Better delete all that men and stay without communication or starting out again...  and search easily another such "friends" - "keyboard romeos" ::)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Nano's thread
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2019, 10:42:20 AM »
Yes, they are not a one man, there are a lot of such men with the same mother/father's-job/business problems. Seems I have too much mild character and let them communicate and lost some red flags at beginning stage of communication. Better delete all that men and stay without communication or starting out again...  and search easily another such "friends" - "keyboard romeos" ::)
We/I believe that there are 90% of keyboard romeos.
But due to the massive globalization of internet you have a lot of guys in poor and remote countries who also contact girls like you i think. 
Sozt the end i think they are more numerous than 99%
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 11:44:46 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
Nano's thread
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2019, 11:33:33 AM »
There are more than a few "keyboard Juliets". They disappear when you ask them if you could visit them on (date).
I guess it never occurred to them that I would get on a plane and go visit them in person. :(   
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Nano's thread
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2019, 11:45:24 AM »
"friends" - "keyboard romeos" ::)

I understand.

You have men who say they are ready to travel to meet the
right girl, then later they have too many problems either real,
made up or imagined. These men waste your time and energy
and emotions.

but after visiting whatsapp they starting describe a lot of problems

I always pushed a girl to meet on a messenger app as soon as
possible (I wanted to see what she looked like)

I would always say, I want you to see what I look like. I don't want
you to meet me in the airport and run away screaming.

Occasionally the girl I was communicating with looked nothing like
her glamor photos and at other times she used photos that were a
decade old or photos from before she gained 20 kilos. So that's why
I always insisted that we met on skype/messenger as soon as possible. 

If she refused then I would dump her and wish her good luck. I didn't
want to waste time exchanging letters.

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Nano's thread
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2019, 11:51:16 AM »
There are more than a few "keyboard Juliets". They disappear when you ask them if you could visit them on (date).
I guess it never occurred to them that I would get on a plane and go visit them in person. :(

I wasted time/money on pay per view video chat in the
beginning and many of those girls were keyboard Juliets, but
the best way to avoid them is by saying that you are traveling
soon.

I got off of paid video chat and then I never ran into a video
Juliet again.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline BillyB

Nano's thread
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2019, 11:58:42 AM »

Nano, you seem like a very nice and intelligent woman! I'm sure you  have a kind heart too! You are beautiful inside and out! YOU ARE MY DREAM GIRL! My parents are ill and my business is struggling. Can I borrow $5000?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Nano's thread
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2019, 12:03:55 PM »
Nano, you seem like a very nice and intelligent woman! I'm sure you  have a kind heart too! You are beautiful inside and out! YOU ARE MY DREAM GIRL! My parents are ill and my business is struggling. Can I borrow $5000?
Yes Billy i would like to help you very much but to send the money i first need to open an account at bank, with the western union fee it will cost you only 36$ and 25 cents.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Nano's thread
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2019, 05:07:27 PM »

LOL, yes at least Nano didn't get the demand for money at the end of the hard luck story like us western men get from Russian & Ukrainian ladies :ROFL:
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Nano's thread
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2019, 05:23:24 PM »

Well apart from the stuff we have already discussed I have one idea. You could try and just use the 'Pay Monthly' International Dating Sites - such as Elena's Models and dmNotify. That is as opposed to the 'Free Dating Sites' -such as Fdating. So don't use Fdating use instead Elena's Models and dmNotify.

Now when I say Pay Monthly I mean us western men have to pay monthly. Possibly Elena's Models and dmNotify are free for Russian ladies to use but for us men they cost and are a reasonably high fee. The fee they charge western men should put off a lot of the time wasters. The time wasting men will likely use the sites that are free for them to use like Fdating. Odds are the time wasting men won't or are unable to spend money on the Pay Monthly sites and if they can't afford to pay then they are never going to be able to afford to visit you.

That said I think you still need to be able to be interest the men or you won't get a lot of messages from the men you would like. You might get messages from older men possibly significantly older etc. If you are in Moscow or St. Petersburg that will help as those cities are easier for western men to fly into. If you need the link to Elena's Models or dmNotify just let us know and we can post it up here for you.

Offline msmob

Nano's thread
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2019, 03:15:51 PM »
Nano..

It is estimated that 5% of guys ever get on a plane to come to Russia, Ukraine, etc.,

Of THAT 5% many guys reckon they can come to visit many ladies and do 'speed dating' ...

It would be interesting to hear what you think of such plans

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Nano's thread
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2019, 02:58:39 PM »
One of Nano's issues is that she lives in Yekaterinburg, that means at least one plane transfer adding to time, bother and inconvenience. Being in central Russia it's going to take most western men more time and cost to get there plus getting a visa. A lot of western men that do visit tend to go for the big cities like Moscow, St.Petersburg, Kiev, Odessa, etc. A guy that is will to travel further out would of course be definitely serious. I'm guessing the flight for US guys could be a particularly long uncomfortable affair.

Now I'm not sure whether I got all of Nano's original post in the other thread on this as just got to it, but to me it looks like Nano might have an attitude of asking guys for stuff both money and gifts particularly if she is not serious on them or she believes the guy is not serious on her?

"Quote from: nano on November 16, 2019, 09:14:35 AM
. . . asking money and gifts time to time of course for essential things

So being a parasite doesn't bother you at all ??
Report to moderator    Logged
Winston Churchill.  “The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
Online nano

Re: Intro post from an Aussie
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2019, 10:26:45 AM »
Quote from: ML on November 16, 2019, 10:03:27 AM
So being a parasite doesn't bother you at all ??
but only for essential things :D

But if serious not bother at all... Better I would parasite then would involve in man-parasite on my neck who would disrespect me, greedy and behave as a spread.
You even cant imaging how man can be parasite and waste time on barren messaging asking attention and so on and nothing more. They havent care about women and care about himself only, asking the hottiest on and do not care on what base she live. She should care about herself her own and make only hottiest entertainment for him, make her as source of his choosing. Is it not a parasitic? If you trying any care called parasitic so women shut up in her withes starting involving into man's searching bandarelia for hottiest women for him, testing sex on second date or so on not normal things."

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Nano's thread
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2019, 03:21:29 PM »
One of Nano's issues is that she lives in Yekaterinburg

She lives in Yekaterinburg not Oymyakon.
It's an issue for you but most guys aren't you.

When I was single I would fly anywhere to meet the right girl,
anyone with a brain would. You live in Blighty, I travel 12 hours
before I even get to Blighty. The guys from Australia travel 23+
hours before they get to London. Those transfers aren't even
worth mentioning by then.

Suck it up buttercup
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Nano's thread
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2019, 03:35:56 PM »
She lives in Yekaterinburg not Oymyakon.
It's an issue for you but most guys aren't you.

When I was single I would fly anywhere to meet the right girl,
anyone with a brain would. You live in Blighty, I travel 12 hours
before I even get to Blighty. The guys from Australia travel 23+
hours before they get to London. Those transfers aren't even
worth mentioning by then.

Suck it up buttercup

I would go further afield now, in the first year of searching like most guys I tended to look more at those big cities I mentioned. That's not to say I would travel further afield but if convenience can be had too ;)

The girl I doubt I would know if she was right until I landed and saw there was chemistry there so perhaps I would travel to someone nearer as the score is the same.

I'm not saying there aren't advantages of looking further afield, the competition is no doubt a hell of a lot less outside of Ukraine and in the middle of Russia, apart from keyboard Romeo's of course.

I'm still curious as to whether Nano has been treating these guys right in asking for stuff? Maybe if she is doing so she is at least partly laying the path to her problem of guys not visiting?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Nano's thread
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2019, 03:55:33 PM »
I'm still curious as to whether Nano has been treating these guys right in asking for stuff? Maybe if she is doing so she is at least partly laying the path to her problem of guys not visiting?

She's not asking for stuff any more than Billy is really asking for $5K

FSUW don't do vague

Offline nano

Nano's thread
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2019, 03:45:17 PM »
Nobody restrict poor guys to come or just show his real attitude instead of endless communication... but I do not want lead endless communications without any understanding he really interesting in me... Why I should spend my time, attention and emotions fearing to ask nice gift (that I love (gifts):D) or asking when he real planning to come... the second question asked he delaying and delaying, and just communicating, but asking the gift show really who they are (even if its just scared by scammers man, why I should lead so much scared men, cured them and spoiled trough mail? All my life I should calm him from different life dangerous? Is there not so much dangerous for me in my position and wishes?) No problem to show myself at video but really I am not so much good looking woman as at my glamorous foto. :) And I cant make glamour foto and video every month for them.
Really I am average looking woman. Hm, I hearing about western men that they have good attitude to average looking women, but then it starting to change, change and change... Now they appearing the same capricious, demanded as Russian men and nothing wishing to invest (or even nothing have), but wanting to get a lot and plentiful beauty and attention and delicious soups at the same time  :-\ And, of course, they are gathering scammers with such wishes, because mostly scammers can meet all this requirements. And also huge number of available women on dating sites is not well to finding something serious.

Of THAT 5% many guys reckon they can come to visit many ladies and do 'speed dating' ...
It would be interesting to hear what you think of such plans
I am not interested in such meeting. I think its useless. Usually man come and see a lot of women who can be accessible for him and sex available. A lot of women have different ideas how to make relationships and some of them be in wrong way then such men come again and again only for sex and nothing more, choosing and choosing from different women. This is nothing about relationships.

Trenchcoat social parasitic is not who ask the money because relationships build on a balance basics, joy and convenience for both. Social parasitic also a man (or woman) who waste you resources at his own purposes without interesting you interests and not seeking to satisfy them. :deadhorse: And also I dislike older men, moreover significant older. A bit older is well but significant is awful, I am not a gerontoadmirer. So would stay along till die :-\
Delete all my keyboard romeos at all 8)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 03:50:55 PM by nano »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Nano's thread
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2019, 04:10:18 PM »
I am not interested in such meeting. I think its useless.

Moby mischaracterized the situation as he does with most things.

Let me give you an example that actually happened with me.

I went to Voronezh to meet a pretty girl who was very tall.
It didn't work out so I went to a computer and asked out
other girls to meet me for coffee or tea.

One after another, I wasn't interested in them OR they weren't
interested in me or both. No second dates, no sex, just tea and
sometimes cake for a meeting to see if we liked each other. 

I saw a very pretty girl on VK.com and asked her to meet me,
she said yes. I really, really liked this girl and she liked me so
I never dated another girl and ONLY pursued her. I visited her
4 times, she visited me twice, we got married, have a 4 year
old boy and live together in Texas USA.

If I didn't decide to meet other women then I would have never
met my Amazing wife.

Meeting many if you do it right is totally acceptable as long as
the guy follows the rules.
1. Never date a girl twice unless you think she is the one.
2. If you find the one then you don't keep dating others.
3. Don't recycle girls

Udachi!

Bill

FSUW don't do vague

Offline msmob

Nano's thread
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2019, 07:55:58 PM »
Moby mischaracterized the situation as he does with most things.

Beel. you are just 'upset' because a lady from Russia backs up my contention that visiting many ladies is a fool's errand for most guys

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Nano's thread
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2019, 08:02:03 PM »
Beel. you are just 'upset' because a lady from Russia backs up my contention that visiting many ladies is a fool's errand for most guys

I've explained the way to do it by using VM tactics and
not VO tactics. A VM asks a girl for tea and if she is the
girl then he pursues her exclusively. If not he doesn't meet
her again and keeps meeting for tea until he finds one who is.

The wrong way to do it is to have an extensive relationship
building campaign before visiting. That's using VO tactics.

By using this method you don't waste your time OR their
time.
FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1434
Most Online Ever: 12701