It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Severodonetsk??  (Read 23641 times)

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Severodonetsk?? Risk/Reward
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2019, 09:33:36 AM »
Risk/Reward

The risk is that you arrive and there is no chemistry. It's happened to me.
I met a very sincere, very honest, very interested woman from Georgia.
We spent a very long time getting to know each other on the internet
and I arrive and poof, there isn't mutual chemistry.

The reward would have been great, we had built up all this interest and hope
and we really wanted everything to mesh and be beautiful, but it wasn't and
all that time, effort, energy and emotion was down the drain.

Since I was in Georgia getting another date with somebody else was really
difficult. It happened to me again and again.

I really hope that everything works out for you and wish you nothing but the
very best, but keep in mind that sometimes it doesn't. It happened to me in
St Petersburg, in Georgia and in Voronezh.

I was living in oil fields of North Dakota. I met a beautiful tall woman from
Voronezh and we both were sincere and hopeful and wanted it to work but
it didn't. We broke things off and I asked other women to have coffee or tea
with me. I was feeling sorry for myself but I thought that I would keep trying
so I met several different women that I was definitely not interested in and then
I met my Angel Eyes.

There are some mistakes that you've gotta make on your own to learn from
and there are other times that you can learn from the mistakes of others.
Mistakes that you make on your own are the costliest. They have the biggest
emotional impact. So many men go out make a bunch of mistakes and quit.
They don't pass go and they don't collect $200 dollars.

It's up to you on how much advice to accept and how much to ignore.

You can read the nine year journey, trials and tribulations of finding
the joy of my life and happiness by following the link below. 
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=3432.1250

Udachi!

Bill

To add in to what Bill wrote, chemistry, and the ability to live together, make up everything.  The pressure on your part to accept the woman, regardless of foibles, is tremendous because of the time and money invested into the relationship.   The personality traits, upon living together, may be totally different than she displays in conversation.   Yet, here you are.  You've dedicated a portion of your life to her, already.   Are you going to walk away?  Or are you going to try and make it work, even though the warning signs are there?

This is a mistake many men make in trying to create a relationship through WhatsApp.   It is compounded by the longer you talk to her on the internet yet do not meet her in person.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline DCcowboy

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: Severodonetsk??
« Reply #126 on: December 31, 2019, 11:19:10 AM »
I don't need "I told you so" but just found her photo and number blacklisted as a scammer. But try and try again. I will continue my search. Good bye Ms. Severodonetsk. I will look for another Ukrainian lady.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2019, 02:16:05 PM »
out of curiosity, WHY didn't you spend your Christmas holiday in Ukraine?
you could've arranged this online with travelocity and airbnb in about 10 minutes...
if Rudy Guliani can go to Ukraine, surely it will be OK for you to go!!!

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2019, 02:46:44 PM »
found her photo and number blacklisted as a scammer.

Back in March you thought there was a 99% chance she was a scammer. Now we're at 100%. Some guys post emails they receive from potential scammers. Some of the experienced guys here can identify a scammer easily if you posted an early email. We've saved lots of guys time and money. Scammers fake being a damsel in distress but they can't fake being a sincere woman. They don't have enough experience to properly act like a sincere woman.

I will look for another Ukrainian lady.

Write to hundreds or thousands of women. You might find a gem who is into you. The communications you will have with a real woman who's into you is a lot different and better than the communication you had with that scammer. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Don't lose a good chunk of your life on a person you never met again.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2019, 03:59:53 PM »
DC, next time don't spend so much time romancing on the internet. When you find a lady your interested, get on a plane as soon as possible. If she gives excuses as to why you should not meet her in her home city, move on. Also, have a backup plan in case the lady and you do not connect or she just disappears when you arrive.

Don't spend so many months communicating.....
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Online krimster2

« Reply #130 on: December 31, 2019, 05:38:31 PM »
look man, forget about all the shortcuts...
there are a huge number of different demographics in Ukraine...
if you want to skip women of child bearing age
then you can look at women in their late 30s to early 40s...
if you think you can handle a woman with a child then you can drop down into the late 20s...

I have a couple of hundred women in this category on VK...
and I have about 100+ younger sex goddesses....

my motivation for learning “promotion" in the Russian market demographic for young women is to learn how to sell them cosmetics and coffee
your motivation is “pooty-tang", ain’t nothing wrong with that
but IT IS the same group

I do group video chats with my Russian viber contacts on my iphone while walking around my gated community in North Houston, and we talk about politics or I do it when I am fishing in the gulf of Mexico, I get a huge number of fans most of whom are Russian women!!!

the more Russian you speak the better, so invest the time and effort in this, the pay-off will be HUGE!

BUT...
you have to have something INTERESTING for the Russian ladies to gawk at!!!
that’s why some random American dewd walking around his rich neighborhood while chatting with random Russians on the internet is a good attraction for a bunch of them to eavesdrop on and even chat with in real time...

I am trying to convince my oldest daughter to do a utube Russian comedy channel with me
with my own comedies that I write...
I will get a gazillion Russian hits if I did this,

like this one...

30 second video brought to you by Krimskaya Kaffe

I dress up like a bum, and I walk into a Moscow McDonald’s and walk right up to a garbage bin
I have concealed in my coat pocket, a half eaten cheeseburger
I hide it in the palm of my hand then quickly reach my hand into the garbage, and withdraw it
but now with the half eaten cheeseburger is prominently displayed on the tip of my fingers
so it looks like I just pulled it out of the garbage
then...
with everyone in McDonald’s looking at me, and going “ewwwwwwwwwww”
I EAT the cheeseburger!
end of 30 second video

« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 05:51:36 PM by krimster2 »

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #131 on: December 31, 2019, 08:11:39 PM »
out of curiosity, WHY didn't you spend your Christmas holiday in Ukraine?
you could've arranged this online with travelocity and airbnb in about 10 minutes...
if Rudy Guliani can go to Ukraine, surely it will be OK for you to go!!!
work reasons, needed to cover project while my coworker took a vacation in Italy.

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2019, 08:28:22 PM »
Back in March you thought there was a 99% chance she was a scammer. Now we're at 100%. Some guys post emails they receive from potential scammers. Some of the experienced guys here can identify a scammer easily if you posted an early email. We've saved lots of guys time and money. Scammers fake being a damsel in distress but they can't fake being a sincere woman. They don't have enough experience to properly act like a sincere woman.

Write to hundreds or thousands of women. You might find a gem who is into you. The communications you will have with a real woman who's into you is a lot different and better than the communication you had with that scammer. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Don't lose a good chunk of your life on a person you never met again.
I guess this strike two. Thank you for the advice.

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2019, 08:41:40 PM »
DC, next time don't spend so much time romancing on the internet. When you find a lady your interested, get on a plane as soon as possible. If she gives excuses as to why you should not meet her in her home city, move on. Also, have a backup plan in case the lady and you do not connect or she just disappears when you arrive.

Don't spend so many months communicating.....
thanks hammer I plan on it this year was difficult with work.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #134 on: January 01, 2020, 02:16:48 AM »

Scammers fake being a damsel in distress but they can't fake being a sincere woman. They don't have enough experience to properly act like a sincere woman 
Well said  ;D   :ROFL: Write to hundreds or thousands of women. You might find a gem who is into you. 
ONLY IF YOU CAN BUY A PLANE TICKET IN A MAXIMUM DELAY OF TWO MONTHS IMHO. AND IF I WERE THE WOMAN I WOULD ASK YOU TO SHOW THE TICKET BEFORE ANY TALKING   

in your case for the moment don't make any search and DON'T write.
And before writing try to figure out where she is living.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 10:47:52 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online krimster2

« Reply #135 on: January 01, 2020, 07:55:05 AM »
yo boyz,

look, whatever you do, just don’t look boring!
and don’t dress boring when you go over...

so, if your real name is “Bob” and you work in accounting and you’re a middle-aged dewd, how do you think you’re gonna come across to the ladies?
you want to come across in a different way than that!
so you have to create something

here’s a weird trick I thought up one time, that got me over 20,000 likes on VK!!!
I use two iphones for this trick!
one iphone is running an app called “Periscope” which is a live video streaming app
and another is a Russian video chat app called viber
I run these both together, so people who are watching the livestream can chat with me in real time!

the last time I did this was with my Russian friend Dimitri who just bought a new Tesla model 3 4 door and was taking me for a test ride to visit another Russian Friend who lives in “downtown” Houston, we even had the car on auto-pilot for about 20 minutes...

our dialog was mostly in Russian....
just a few minutes of two middle-aged dewds driving in a tesla while talking about politics and business and various Russian gossip got 20,000 likes!
sweet!
if I were single, I could EASILY have pulled the contacts of a few hundred nice lookin’ Russian wimmin just from that one episode...
if I did this on a weekly basis, I'd have an ENORMOUS number of contacts!
with that many contacts, I could go to ANY city in Russia and have 100 female contacts with their photos
24 hours after I landed at the airport, I wouldn't be alone....
it would be that EASY!

it's a virtual world
imagination
that is your creation

forget about lookin at the purty pictures of wimmin at agencies
and paying some middle-man to write to them
if you do that...
then you are living in denial
about "what's REALLY going on"
OK?

narrow is the path...
and the gate is hard to see and open
but whoever can see and open the gate
will enter paradise

« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 08:11:51 AM by krimster2 »

Offline IvanM07

« Reply #136 on: January 02, 2020, 03:20:23 PM »
I don't need "I told you so" but just found her photo and number blacklisted as a scammer. But try and try again. I will continue my search. Good bye Ms. Severodonetsk. I will look for another Ukrainian lady.

As others said could be just that someone posted her number for any number of reasons. If you had the time I'd say still give it a meet since you'd already planned it out but definitely start looking for alternatives when in Kiev. Shouldn't be difficult. I used Fdating as well, also tried cuteonly and never went anywhere but Fdating did every time.

I would have ran a background check on her before sending the cash though. Several PI's that do that if you want to verify info (Name, Age, Criminal Records, Job, Married/Divorced, Kids) It's worth that initial $50 to pull that than to spend the $300 and then spend the next few months wondering or looking for signs that Validate/Invalidate. I've done it for everyone I went or was intending to see.

Personal experience here talking and others will say I'm wrong but generally just stay away from Eastern Ukraine and Odesa. The further west you go the more they speak English as an additional benefit.

Offline jone

« Reply #137 on: January 02, 2020, 04:04:08 PM »
As others said could be just that someone posted her number for any number of reasons. If you had the time I'd say still give it a meet since you'd already planned it out but definitely start looking for alternatives when in Kiev. Shouldn't be difficult. I used Fdating as well, also tried cuteonly and never went anywhere but Fdating did every time.

I would have ran a background check on her before sending the cash though. Several PI's that do that if you want to verify info (Name, Age, Criminal Records, Job, Married/Divorced, Kids) It's worth that initial $50 to pull that than to spend the $300 and then spend the next few months wondering or looking for signs that Validate/Invalidate. I've done it for everyone I went or was intending to see.

Personal experience here talking and others will say I'm wrong but generally just stay away from Eastern Ukraine and Odesa. The further west you go the more they speak English as an additional benefit.

I am not in favor of using a P.I.   It is my belief that you will know, in advance, the salient features of the relationship.  Or you don't.   And you shouldn't go.   At some time in the future, you may establish a relationship with someone and she learns that you investigated her.   I just don't believe she would be happy knowing that.

It is pretty easy to determine who is a scammer and who isn't.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline msmob

« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2020, 04:08:09 PM »
Only a Total WACK-JOB uses a P.I ..

They'll take you're money and feed you BS

Offline IvanM07

« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2020, 04:55:17 PM »
I am not in favor of using a P.I.   It is my belief that you will know, in advance, the salient features of the relationship.  Or you don't.   And you shouldn't go.   At some time in the future, you may establish a relationship with someone and she learns that you investigated her.   I just don't believe she would be happy knowing that.

It is pretty easy to determine who is a scammer and who isn't.

It is, but some people want more answers and evidence and to make a choice with as much information as possible.

Only a Total WACK-JOB uses a P.I ..

They'll take you're money and feed you BS

Two possibilities Exist, Either you used one and were scammed. Or you didn't use one but heard from a guy who knew a guy it didn't work.

In my Case all 3 times they worked, and had excellent information that I wouldn't have known about the family and Education and Work History. Get with the times, everyone is in some Database.

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2020, 05:04:00 PM »
Write to hundreds or thousands of women. You might find a gem who is into you. 
ONLY IF YOU CAN BUY A PLANE TICKET IN A MAXIMUM DELAY OF TWO MONTHS IMHO. AND IF I WERE THE WOMAN I WOULD ASK YOU TO SHOW THE TICKET BEFORE ANY TALKING   

in your case for the moment don't make any search and DON'T write.
And before writing try to figure out where she is living.
I'd add to this by having a second trip planned 3-4 months later if things go well (though writing 3 months out may be ok if you're 100% going to travel).

So if you're not jumping on a plane before the end of March, I'd suggest you delete any international dating profiles you have.

Online krimster2

« Reply #141 on: January 02, 2020, 05:10:58 PM »
omg!!!
are you freakin crazy!!!
you are seriously contemplating a PI?

that’s a tool in your dating arsenal is it?
clearly you are going to be a big danger to yourself and others...

you came to a scammer feeding ground my friend...
and now you are contemplating getting another scammer to help you deal with the first one...
let me just say this gently to you...
NO!!!

you are doing this all wrong!!!
don't you understand that?
people are trying to sell you shortcuts and scam you
but somehow you think that if you are smarter than them
you can outwith them!!!

no!!!
the only way to win, is to not play in the first place!!

PS
the SBU is my PI in Ukraine, and the GRU in Russia...
they charge for their services!!
never needed it for a woman, only business associates
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 05:55:19 PM by krimster2 »

Offline jone

« Reply #142 on: January 02, 2020, 05:15:06 PM »
Thank you, Dr. Stephen Falken.

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #143 on: January 02, 2020, 06:36:55 PM »
Good evening gentlemen, after a conversation with my friend in Lynchburg, Tennessee. I am sticking to EM and following the theory of wmvm. I am getting another account on EM and contacting several.

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #144 on: January 02, 2020, 06:49:05 PM »
Good evening gentlemen, after a conversation with my friend in Lynchburg, Tennessee. I am sticking to EM and following the theory of wmvm. I am getting another account on EM and contacting several.

There are better free sites you can use you know. Fdating comes to mind and there are others as well.
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2020, 06:59:46 PM »

There are better free sites you can use you know. Fdating comes to mind and there are others as well.
good to know. I will run it by my friend in Lynchburg. Lol

Offline IvanM07

« Reply #146 on: January 02, 2020, 07:06:48 PM »

Would also 2nd Fdating, as well as listening to Hammer, he's been very helpful since I started out about 2 years ago. Tried EM and CuteOnly and Fdating seemed to work best.

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #147 on: January 02, 2020, 07:22:59 PM »

Even fdating has been infiltrated by scam profiles from the war zone. I’ve seen first hand accounts of this in recent weeks and they claim the same fictional issues with their phones and internet.

I wouldn’t be visiting the women, man or even criminal group. This is 100% a scam. A genuine FSU woman who’s serious will move heaven and earth to call and video chat regularly. The only ones that don’t are scammers in my experience.

The guys above have given great advice.... Fdating is all you need to find genuine women and be successful. Fdating is where you find your real social value and attractiveness to FSU women, where paid sites you are always guessing .... good luck 🙂
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 07:32:09 PM by Davo »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2020, 07:30:12 PM »
I will run it by my friend in Lynchburg. Lol

Your friend Jack Daniels has been known to get many men in trouble. Use a variety of sites, free and paid. You never know where you're going to find your future Mrs. Jack Daniels Mrs. DCowboy.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #149 on: January 03, 2020, 06:32:36 AM »

Two possibilities Exist, Either you used one and were scammed. Or you didn't use one but heard from a guy who knew a guy it didn't work.

Or I KNOW this area, speak the lingo well enough to do my own 'checking' in a chat with the lady - without the need for a 'terp and recognise a chap - who should listen to those who know, better

In my Case all 3 times they worked, and had excellent information that I wouldn't have known about the family and Education and Work History. Get with the times, everyone is in some Database.

You were fed what they allowed you ...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1958