It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Nano's thread  (Read 30778 times)

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Nano's thread
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2019, 04:30:02 PM »
Chill man it was just a joke, I'm sure Nano saw the funny side ;)

Besides I am seriously trying to help her out here. Some not bad stuff in the above comments I make I think. I'm not out to bash Nano, I just think she isn't coming across in the right way to them. Having met similar issues with some of the women I've come across its something I've had a bit of experience in dealing with, not necessarily successfully of course but the learning is there.

A joke?
From you the social misfit !
You wonder why so many here have condemned your attitude  -- and here it is and you think you are funny?
You have had about 2 1/2 minutes actual exposure to fsuw  and are still so stupid to think anything Krimster has to say has any basis of reality to it -- and now you are stupid enough attack a genuine fsuw because the idiot Krimster is?
 :cluebat:

As for Pat -I am disappointed in his comments here. :(
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2019, 04:58:02 PM »
I could write a thousand words or just give one picture...
ya know I think I'll go with the picture....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2019, 05:04:48 PM »
A joke?
You wonder why so many here have condemned your attitude  -- and here it is and you think you are funny?
You have had about 2 1/2 minutes actual exposure to fsuw  and are still so stupid to think anything Krimster has to say has any basis of reality to it -- and now you are stupid enough attack a genuine fsuw because the idiot Krimster is?
 :cluebat:

As for Pat -I am disappointed in his comments here. :(

I'm not attacking Nano, there is a difference between an outright attack and a comical joke on the conversation.

On the surface of it Krim and Pat seem to be attacking Nano, at least to begin with it may have looked that way, but I think they are genuinely trying to help her. Some of the earlier stuff they said might have been a bit harsh but guys on here have done just the same to me here in the past, you included Jay. I never got angry or upset, I just pushed on with it and considered what people had to say about me and my situation.

I don't really know how Nano is feeling viewing the stuff Krim and Pat say. I think the main thing is to look at the underlying message they are trying to tell her. There is no doubt a reason Nano isn't getting what she wants and there is no point here doing the same thing over & over again.

Krim & Pat are trying to identify the mistakes Nano is making and in that I think they are making progress. I am trying to help out in any way I can in as sensitive way as I can without losing the point.

Jay you can't surely mean that you think Nano should go in dictating to men that they 'do this or there is no relationship' as a winning way with men? I have only known that to scare them away. After all what if it ends up 'you give me all your wealth or we're over'. Most men see that they might as well stop agreeing before it gets anywhere near that stage.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2019, 05:34:04 PM »
Chill man it was just a joke, I'm sure Nano saw the funny side ;)

Besides I am seriously trying to help her out here. Some not bad stuff in the above comments I make I think. I'm not out to bash Nano, I just think she isn't coming across in the right way to them. Having met similar issues with some of the women I've come across its something I've had a bit of experience in dealing with, not necessarily successfully of course but the learning is there.

I've made at least a hundred FSUW laugh out loud. I've had them
complain that their cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing. There
wasn't a funny side.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2019, 05:35:34 PM »
A joke?

Thanks Jay

I hate being the only one willing to be the bad guy.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2019, 05:37:56 PM »
I'm not attacking Nano, there is a difference between an outright attack and a comical joke on the conversation.

On the surface of it Krim and Pat seem to be attacking Nano, at least to begin with it may have looked that way, but I think they are genuinely trying to help her. Some of the earlier stuff they said might have been a bit harsh but guys on here have done just the same to me here in the past, you included Jay. I never got angry or upset, I just pushed on with it and considered what people had to say about me and my situation.

I don't really know how Nano is feeling viewing the stuff Krim and Pat say. I think the main thing is to look at the underlying message they are trying to tell her. There is no doubt a reason Nano isn't getting what she wants and there is no point here doing the same thing over & over again.

Krim & Pat are trying to identify the mistakes Nano is making and in that I think they are making progress. I am trying to help out in any way I can in as sensitive way as I can without losing the point.

Jay you can't surely mean that you think Nano should go in dictating to men that they 'do this or there is no relationship' as a winning way with men? I have only known that to scare them away. After all what if it ends up 'you give me all your wealth or we're over'. Most men see that they might as well stop agreeing before it gets anywhere near that stage.

They are not trying to genuinely help her.  I don't think Nano ever posted a man must do X or Y, just what she is encountering in online communication, where it appears most of the men responding to her are insincere.

Nano hasn't posted her photo here.  Virtually every photo I have seen here of an FSUW, posted by a man who stated she is stunning, is a woman who is "average" by FSU standards. 

There was a woman who used to post here, and met her husband on this forum.  He wasn't even looking for a wife, just information on the FSU.  She was over 45 and overweight.  IIRC, a siginficant number of male posters here told her that her search was hopeless because of her age and her weight.  Yet, she's now been married to her husband for around a decade.

There are a few RW who posted here over the years as well who married WM after age 45, and none of them were beauties.

Different men want different things.  And women want different things as well.  So telling a woman she should change X or Y is useless.  It conforms to what appeals to that particular man.

Having said the above, I don't think Nano will find a man on this forum, if that's her goal (I doubt it is). 

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 06:34:10 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2019, 05:44:00 PM »
They are not trying to genuinely help her.  I don't think Nano ever posted a man must do X or Y, just what she is encountering in online communication, where it appears most of the men responding to her are insincere.

Nano hasn't posted her photo here.  Virtually every photo I have seen here of an FSUW, posted by a man who stated she is stunning, is a woman who is "average" by FSU standards. 

There was a woman who used to post here, and met her husband on this forum.  He wasn't even looking for a wife, just information on the FSU.  She was 45 and overweight.  They have been married around 10 years now, I believe.

There are a few RW who posted here over the years as well who married WM after age 45, and none of them were beauties.

Different men want different things.  And women want different things as well.  So telling a woman she should change X or Y is useless.  It conforms to what appeals to that particular man.

Having said the above, I don't think Nano will find a man on this forum, if that's her goal. 

Then where do you think she is going wrong with her online dating Boe? She isn't getting the guys she wants and yet other women are?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2019, 05:44:41 PM »
Are they?  Did she post that?  Or is it your assumption?

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2019, 05:54:02 PM »
Are they?  Did she post that?  Or is it your assumption?

It plain and clear to all that Nano  is having real problems or she wouldn't have started this thread. Extremely few FSW even know this forum exists yet Nano found her way here as she wasn't turning up what she wanted and wanted to know what the problem is.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2019, 06:05:35 PM »
She didn't start this thread.  Bill did.

It's that attention to detail that will ensure your success, Trench. /s

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2019, 06:14:35 PM »
She didn't start this thread.  Bill did.

It's that attention to detail that will ensure your success, Trench. /s

Maybe I just know more than you do.

This post was composed with the aid of google.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2019, 06:23:28 PM »
Highly unlikely.

Aha! I've copied this to a new topic called Nano's thread here along with a few suggestions

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=24019.new#new

Online krimster2

« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2019, 06:28:34 PM »
lots of people win the lottery BO, there are winners EVERY DAY!!!
I don't play however, because I understand the odds
and that there are MANY more losers than winners out there
but many people gamble with their life
and lose the same way

but a smart guy like me knows the difference between a winner and a loser

if nano's "game" was working for her, she'd ALREADY have what she wants!
but it ain't working for the reason I said, because of how she behaves towards men...
so she can pin the blame on the "bad cats" all she wants
but nano is like a shiny diamond with a crack inside, an inclusion
that destroys the value of the diamond
nano's flaw is her anger and her selfishness
these emotions are always picked up on eventually even by the slowest witted fool

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 06:47:24 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2019, 06:32:47 PM »
Or it could be that she is encountering the arsheholes who abound in "international" dating, specimens of which are evident on this very forum.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2019, 06:35:03 PM »
Highly unlikely.

Be careful Boe you don't want to end up another Mobe ;D That guy is still mostly quietly still scoffing his way through all that humble pie!

Nano showed us a cartoon of two sealions that behind the screen are really monster like. I would suggest in most but perhaps not all of the guys Nano has had this occur that many of those guys were sweet sealions but by using an overbearing demeanor, or negative attitude towards them, even setting up fake profile she ended up repeatedly getting the same outcome. They turned out looking that way by how she was handling them. I've already said to her she should just try to get as many guys to visit just to see them in person. It seems apparent to me that she is just seeing guys behind a screen not seeing them at all in person. The question was asked how many has she seen, that question remains unanswered. No shame in that but she's here to make progress not hide the problem.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 06:38:45 PM by Trenchcoat »

Online krimster2

« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2019, 06:44:41 PM »
"Or it could be that she is encountering the arsheholes who abound in "international" dating, specimens of which are evident on this very forum."

could be...
could even be the absolute CORRECT WAY to respond to someone like her...
depends on your opinion and experiences in life...
I personally dated lots of women like nano in my youth
I know how to dispose of them properly now...
and I provided you with an example of such...
Russ Busting is not pretty, I'm sorry for the mess, but it's what I do

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 06:46:23 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2019, 06:50:38 PM »
Nano showed us a cartoon of two sealions that behind the screen are really monster like. I would suggest in most but perhaps not all of the guys Nano has had this occur that many of those guys were sweet sealions but by using an overbearing demeanor, or negative attitude towards them, even setting up fake profile she ended up repeatedly getting the same outcome. They turned out looking that way by how she was handling them. I've already said to her she should just try to get as many guys to visit just to see them in person. It seems apparent to me that she is just seeing guys behind a screen not seeing them at all in person. The question was asked how many has she seen, that question remains unanswered. No shame in that but she's here to make progress not hide the problem.

Or perhaps she is demonstrating what most men she corresponds with prove to be, behind the initial demeanor.

Our daughter closed her Facebook account, partly because she was getting unsolicited messages from men, dick pics, etc.  She was not looking for a man.

It seems she is getting responses from keyboard romeos, and men too cheap or impecunious to travel to where she is.

No, krimster, that's only in your imagination. 

« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 02:39:46 AM by AnonMod »

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2019, 07:14:39 PM »
Or it could be that she is encountering the arsheholes who abound in "international" dating, specimens of which are evident on this very forum.

:applaud:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Online krimster2

« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2019, 07:25:18 PM »
we each receive the fate that we deserve...
all results are up to us and not to others...
the universe isn't fair, and neither am I

I see what I see and I have learned to stick by that
nano should not blame the chip on her shoulder on others...
and neither should you....
she's not entitled to any special treatment...
and I do not respect the attitude of ANY ONE who whines about how other people are to blame for the problems in their life
and not FREAKING THEMSELVES...

little girls should all just grow up a little and stop crying about how bed men are...
my OLDEST daughter IS ONLY 18 AND SHE ALREADY has figured out how to have men totally UNDER HER CONTROL...
and SHE LOVES MEN!!!  and all of the men she knows would die for her, myself included...
there's a big difference in what a woman like my daughter inspires in men and what nano inspires in men
and I can feel that difference all the way OVER HERE!!!!
don't blame the bad cats
her misfortune is not in others or in her stars
her misfortune is the same as all who have such misfortune
for the same reason that Shakespeare said, it's ALWAYS this way...
ALWAYS...
don't you see that...
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 07:34:07 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2019, 07:31:52 PM »
we each receive the fate that we deserve...
all results are up to us and not to others...
the universe isn't fair, and neither am I

Really?  So the millions starved to death during the Holodomor, and the millions killed in gas chambers in the Holocaust deserved their fate?

I see what I see and I have learned to stick by that
nano should not blame the chip on her shoulder on others...
and neither should you....
she's not entitled to any special treatment...
and I do not respect the attitude of ANY ONE who whines about how other people are to blame for the problems in their life
and not FREAKING THEMSELVES...

I didn't see her blaming others, or demanding special treatment.  What I see is a few men deciding she had an attitude because she wasn't demure enough in her responses.

This post was composed wtihout the aid of google.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 12:09:06 AM by Boethius »

Online krimster2

« Reply #120 on: December 19, 2019, 07:53:31 PM »
"Really?  So the millions starved to death during the Holodomor, and the millions killed in gas chambers in the Holocaust deserved their fate?"

so during an argument about dating, you bring up a "yeah but what about the holodomor and holocaust" defense?
oy vey!
women are just too hormonal and emotional on certain subjects
too prickly...

but how could you understand what nano is BO, unless you dated women like nano
and I dated PLENTY of women like nano...

the story here BO is not why nano gets abused...
it's why she would expect to be treated any other way by men
because WE know the kind of woman she is...
pretty sure almost ALL guys have met and dumped women like her
but other than that...
you should just relax and calm down...
and ask yourself, "what if I'm right?"

"I didn't see her blaming others, or demaning special treatment. "

what?  that's what this conversation is ALL ABOUT, men are the bad ones...stop being bad to me you men, and behave how I want you to...
and we say B.S
you get what you get because of what YOU put out...
and if what you get back from what you put out doesn't match your hopes
it ain't somebody else's fault
it's your own...
but weak confused people are ALWAYS gonna blame someone else
because they think they themselves are perfect and they hide behind this defense
but I see nano clearly...

you may not have come here for the truth nano
but you got it anyway
what you do with it is up to you
right or wrong, this is how a lot men see you...
and will run...but you already know this...but this s the reason why they run

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 08:14:05 PM by krimster2 »

Offline jone

« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2019, 08:12:05 PM »
Wow. 

I go away for three pages and the whole thread goes to hell.....

What I was going to say, and as a matter of encouragement, that I have seen women come on a forum and wind up with a guy she started talking to.   As Whynotme, above stated, she and her husband used to chat each night on another forum (which has since gone to where ever dead forums go to).  I know.  I was there, often, myself.

So, I would encourage the Op to continue to write on the forum.   Krimster is full of himself.  And the self he is full of is something that does not smell very good. 

So, from the members here,

Udachi!
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline JayH

« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2019, 08:19:48 PM »
Maybe I just know more than you do.

This post was composed with the aid of google.

The lamp post outside in your street is smarter than you ! :cluebat:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Online krimster2

« Reply #123 on: December 19, 2019, 08:28:14 PM »
gawd Jones, I remember someone saying almost those same rough and woeful words to me in second grade....
gol-ly!, I guess I better be careful around someone so quick witted as you

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #124 on: December 19, 2019, 08:30:33 PM »
the story here BO is not why nano gets abused...
it's why she would expect to be treated any other way by men
because WE know the kind of woman she is...
pretty sure almost ALL guys have met and dumped women like her

Many years back now when I was in my late teens I worked in a Supermarket as a part time job while I was at Uni. There was this girl there working in the same department as me. She had not so long ago been dumped by her boyfriend so was single and available. She was pretty enough looking facially, a tad on the short side as a fair amount of women are, boobs fairly big but a little out of shape, smoked occasionally and around my age. So overall not too bad a prospect, I wasn't after her but I would have probably have dated her if it got to it, she seemed interested in me...

However one day I was finishing off in my department and she came over and 'told me' to just leave it. Now I'm the sort of guy that finishes what I'm engaged with. Anyway, she got a bit 'bossy' over it and that got my back up so I told her quite directly and firmly 'No'. At that she got narked and went off.

Surfice to say neither of us was probably interested in dating the other after that, especially me (and no I don't think she was desperate for a quickie there & then) She wanted to control me directly, if I had submitted then I would have just been her dog, more and more 'directives' would follow and I would just be living an existence of a zombie life - I knew that would be no life I would find tolerable short or long term it is just not a possibility to me or hardly any man.

Many other staff also subsequently I heard also commented on her bossy nature and not just the guys, some of the women also, also around a similar age found her difficult from time to time on that front, not all the time but it was there.

Anyway the above, particularly that in bold is what I would like Nano to understand. 'If' she is in anyway like the girl in the example here nearly all if not all guys will run a mile, time and time again, local or foreigner.

I say this to help her understand her problem 'if' it is this so she can do better if she learns that the above behaviour is what any woman should not do.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 09:11:50 PM by Trenchcoat »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1434
Most Online Ever: 12701