It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Nano's thread  (Read 30776 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Nano's thread
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2019, 02:58:43 AM »
So i read more informations,
Is it true that you are around fourtiy, living in Moscow (or around), without children and average looking?

Ok i wait an answer because those datas are quite important.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2019, 07:46:45 AM »
Ok Krim thank you.

So Nano are you really serious in this endeavor .... (removed) ?

We are often quite harsh with a lot of men coming here, not because this is our nature to be, but because they are unrealistic and it provokes some reactions. 

So you are 48, your english is none, no child (so in FSU it's generally like a red flag), you are average and more likely below average , you test men by asking a gift to know if they are serious, you expect them to only chat with you on internet for months while of course they should'nt talk and see any other women. You expect the man to pay all and of course and to never work when you will be in Europe or USA? And additionnaly, even if the city is big, it's a remote city far from many countries. 

Really is this a joke? 

Because the main problem is not that you are let say average or 48, the main problem is that you have the diva mindset this is the main and strongest opponent to any success. And this why in FSU men avoid you like the plague today I bet.

And so you come here to tell us how we should date FSU women? 
Have you met only ONE foreigner from Europe or USA, ONE?

You wrote :
"Patagonie you have bad dating strategy. If you pay for ticket maybe you can demand but only from yourself and not from women you date as you want. You can negotiate this with women but demand ::) - not. This is sort of violence and than you would say I earn money so be tolerate if I offended you. Such men totally disconvenient at marriage life and should be out of dating. Its definitely better to be along than to be with you.

I have bad strategy dating?
I met more than 100 women in ten years, i had been married five years with a very cute and young wife. Life gave me everything i wanted last 10 years with interesting and beautiful women. Both from my country and FSU. Since i decided to restart to date again after my divorce, each time i was in Ukraine i met each time an interesting lady. Each time, WITHOUT wasting stupdily my life on internet because i have plenty others interesting things to do.

I should be out dating?
Because you are alone without choice and so you would like to control me (like many women) 

Your jealousy and your desire of castrate men who don't fit your box are well understood but in fact what you hate the most are all the FSU women who perform better than you and catch the guys before you. 
And it's not gonna to get better after your 50. My MIL is 60 and fortunately she has a TV in her flat. 

Its definitely better to be along than to be with you
My pleasure, don't date me, please don't date me, don't contact me WE AGREE on this
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 10:28:05 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2019, 09:20:06 AM »
Cinema Vérité, once again, the French excel at this genre, mon dieu!

don't worry malyshka...
nyet...
zachem?

because today almost everybody in Moscva is dreaming of living someplace warm in the sun even BORIS and NATASHA!!!...
no harm in having a harmless dream now is there?
Moscva weather is why I currently live in the Gulf of Mexico, and two weeks from now will be in a rain forest in Costa Rica trying to figure out how to grow coffee for Russians like you!!!!
because nothing brightens your morning like a cup of Krimskaya Coffee!! ummm hmmm Kuzna!!
Tak!

« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 09:21:39 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2019, 09:20:56 AM »
So i read more informations,
Is it true that you are around fourtiy, living in Moscow (or around), without children and average looking?

Ok i wait an answer because those datas are quite important.

Worse Nano lives in Yekaterinburg. If she lived in Moscow or St. Petersburg then that would be more familiar to most western men. I think less men are likely to make the journey to Yekaterinburg to visit just one woman.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2019, 09:21:50 AM »
2tallbill maybe its good strategy, especially for women who the same activity as men in dating market and can easily arrange 3-5 dating per evening. But usually its not so much common for women and for me too. Too hard physically and much annoying ::),
 ;) but nice, I would notice

You looked at only the first part of what I said, but look at the second as well.

I dated UNTIL I found a good girl with mutual chemistry. Then I pursued
ONLY her.

Let's say we were both single and we meet. We have some tea and maybe
cake and If we liked each other then we date exclusively and see only each
other. However, if we don't we go our separate ways and keep seeking and
we don't waste time, energy or emotions, we can go back to seeking our
other half.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Nano's thread not a tar and feathering
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2019, 09:28:27 AM »
Guys,

There is no reason for tar and feathering Nano or picking at her.
If you disagree, make your argument for sure, but you guys
know how to act in social situations. You wouldn't say this
in a real situation. I shouldn't have to come here and
turn on the hose.

So Nano are you really serious, or are you a troll ?   

Be nice, If Nano is not for you then there isn't any reason to bother her.

Run Forrest Run!!

Krim,

There is no reason to go out of your way to poke Nano with a stick.
If she followed you around thread to thread poking a stick at you,
then you would have a reason, but commenting in her own thread
doesn't qualify.

Mir i spokoystviye

Worse Nano .................

Trench, stop piling on. You've been piled on before, did you like it?

« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 09:37:22 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2019, 09:37:15 AM »

Your jealousy and your desire of castrate men who don't fit your box are presents but in fact what you hate the most are all the FSU women who perform better than you and catch the guys before you. 
And it's not gonna to get better after your 50. My MIL is 60 and fortunately she has a TV in her flat.

Its definitely better to be alone than to be with you
My pleasure, don't date me, please don't date me, don't contact me WE AGREE on this

Oh priceless :ROFL:

Seriously though, I think Nano has to ask herself why she hasn't made it with the local guys in her area over time as you suggest Pat. It could be a number of things and I think some of those we have likely gone into with Nano. Accepting that something would need to change isn't easy for some people, some people seem to think it's the world around them. That said people can differ in different cultures and that may be enough change to make a someone fit. I think that while Nano can be a nice engaging sort of person she has a certain forward nature about her that western men would likely find more difficult to be with than Russian guys. A person changing their personality though is probably one of the hardest things. I'm not really sure what to suggest for Nano. It may help if she tells us what she is after in dating western men? If she is past childbearing age or as good enough the same as or she doesn't want children then maybe she is just after companionship? In that case she may have more luck with a much older guy, perhaps in his sixties or older who wants the same and has the time on his hands due to retirement to travel out to see her.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2019, 10:36:08 AM »
To tell you in an other way Nano,

Rather than try to make obey the world to you (men being the first in your head to obey), and this is called a phantasm. 

Go to see HOW other women (48) are successful with men and especially with foreign men.

You could learn a lot, to your profit. 

Making the men conforming to your dating  has nothing to do with the real dating world. 

And i could go along my post writing pages about this and explaining you why.

But i don't think that you can even get what i wrote last four posts, because this world is too far from your, but mine come from decades of fights with the reality, that's the  difference. 

How by the way what I am writing now, I did it myself 13 years ago. Don't tell me what do you know about .... na na na. Read all Operation White Panther.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 10:41:54 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2019, 10:38:52 AM »
Worse Nano lives in Yekaterinburg. If she lived in Moscow or St. Petersburg then that would be more familiar to most western men. I think less men are likely to make the journey to Yekaterinburg to visit just one woman.

I took it in account in my initial long post. Nice city i would like to visit, but far, far....

Online krimster2

« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2019, 11:35:15 AM »
revenge ruins the soul of a fool...
the same way a diamond breaks the rock that it came from...

the truth is, I have met MANY nanos...
their stories are all different, yet also the same (it's why I get them mixed up so easily)...
here’s a metaphor...
if women were like flowers or plants...
nano would be a cactus....
guys, you want a delicate sweet fragrant orchid and not a freakin cactus like nano...
ok?
this is what I want you guys to see!
you do NOT EVER tolerate this kind of “prickly behavior” from a Russian Woman!!!!
you want a woman who WILL TREAT YOU 100 TIMES BETTER...
unless, you’re one of those weirdos who wants to be dominated by a woman...
tied up and even spanked by her....
is that what you guys want?
cuz, to be honest, I tried it, and it wasn’t that great...
and all I really got was a krasne jhoppa out of it...

"This site became a cirque for a couple of clowns long ago."

yes, moose and squirrel are laughing at you Boris!
where's your chorny plosh and kapka?
you and natasha can never beat moose and squirrel!!!

« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 11:50:23 AM by krimster2 »

Offline whynotme

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2019, 11:46:58 AM »
My now husband visited Vladivostok in January just to meet me. Further than Ekaterinburg, isn't? I was 50 years old when agreed to marry him (56 now). The US was (is) not a country of my dreams, just a place to live. No need to continue that thread, leave it because it is playground for idiots, которые годами безрезультатно болтаются по просторам бывшего Союза, как г*** в проруби.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2019, 11:58:08 AM »
I took it in account in my initial long post. Nice city i would like to visit, but far, far....

That's interesting, Pat. From France to Ekat...This is obviously one of those 'subjective' situations.

When I courted my wife, our worlds at that time we're literally on the opposite sides of the globe. L.A. to Novosibirsk. One of the gals I came to meet on my first trip (Moscow) is/was from Ekat..she looked exactly like a young Faith Hill. When she flew back to Ekat, I actually bought a plane ticket to fly there a few days later as I wanted to see her again even for just a day. Then I flew back to Moscow, and eventually flew back to L.A.

Anyway, IMO, distance travelled is, or should be, irrelevant when compared to the  cause of the journey.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline jone

« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2019, 12:05:24 PM »

That's interesting, Pat. From France to Ekat...This is obviously one of those 'subjective' situations.

When I courted my wife, our worlds at that time we're literally on the opposite sides of the globe. L.A. to Novosibirsk. One of the gals I came to meet on my first trip (Moscow) is/was from Ekat..she looked exactly like a young Faith Hill. When she flew back to Ekat, I actually bought a plane ticket to fly there a few days later as I wanted to see her again even for just a day. Then I flew back to Moscow, and eventually flew back to L.A.

Anyway, IMO, distance travelled is, or should be, irrelevant when compared to the  cause of the journey.

I have never figured out which is correct:   Yekaterinburg or Ekaterinburg.   Never mind.

I did travel to Ekat one time and three times to Chelyabinsk which is also in the Southern Urals.   Drove past the place (now leveled and rebuilt) where they executed the Tsar and his family.   I would not call Ekat a destination city.   It has the same qualities that many of the other Soviet designed cities have.   Lots of ugly apartment buildings with a downtown area that lends nothing to a tourist industry.   I actually was there with the woman I was dating at the time.   (She was applying for a Tourist visa which, of course, was declined.) 

But for those guys who want to make the trip, the women there that I did see were pretty exceptional in appearance.   And I will say that the families that I met in the Southern Urals were all very hospitable and warm. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline whynotme

« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2019, 12:11:44 PM »
revenge ruins the soul of a fool...
the same way a diamond breaks the rock that it came from...

the truth is, I have met MANY nanos...
their stories are all different, yet also the same (it's why I get them mixed up so easily)...
here’s a metaphor...
if women were like flowers or plants...
nano would be a cactus....
guys, you want a delicate sweet fragrant orchid and not a freakin cactus like nano...
ok?
this is what I want you guys to see!
you do NOT EVER tolerate this kind of “prickly behavior” from a Russian Woman!!!!
you want a woman who WILL TREAT YOU 100 TIMES BETTER...
cuz, to be honest, I tried it, and it wasn’t that great...
and all I really got was a krasne jhoppa out of it...

"This site became a cirque for a couple of clowns long ago."

yes, moose and squirrel are laughing at you Boris!
where's your chorny plosh and kapka?
you and natasha can never beat moose and squirrel!!!
забористую траву куришь, однако  ;D

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2019, 12:29:01 PM »

With the VO vs VM   
one of the biggest discussion is city girls vs village girls.

I don't have a real opinion about this. 

Howver
My advice is to tell to newbies, to choose a location which is convenient for easy transportation and bigh enough to meet a large pool of girls.
 Especially for guys in USA and Australia who are very far and those who don't have a lot of time. 
So they can not only shorten their time total trip but especially spend a MAXIMUM time with their ladies to know her, which is a key in success IMHO. 

My personnal choice now is aiming Kiev considering that i would like to relocate there partially at least, enjoy a vivid life and have no more than a big hald day of trip to go and the same to be back. 
I had extensively travelled from my birth to my 19. I like it but to some extent.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 12:40:49 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Gator

« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2019, 01:04:02 PM »

BINGO!

I can not imagine my world without my wife at my side.  She is from remote Chelyabinsk, with two children  and spoke little English. So why did I take the first trip?   

Everything, repeat "everything" about her fascinated me:   Cossack,  happy family, teenage professional athlete, European runway model for 13 years, twice married (once to the Mob!), abhorred the Communist Party, classy, etc., etc., etc.

Most important, in our brief emails and translated phone calls,  I could feel a connection.   I knew we would have fun together, even if nothing long-term evolved. 

We met, starting 5 years of off-on dating before she said "yes." 

The journey can be long and tortuous.  Enjoy it!  Embrace it!  Be patient and accept the torment.  Above all, follow your feelings.  I say this because it is all about feelings....yours and hers.   

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2019, 01:22:20 PM »

No, but I wouldn't mind doing it the other way around I think :crackwhip: :P

Perhaps that's where Nano could find her niche, she could see if there is a local market of weirdo's for a domatran and maybe even earn a bit of money along the way from it :D

Online krimster2

« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2019, 01:52:07 PM »
"забористую траву куришь, однако"

Я попробую, если вы порекомендуете это!

so wait...
this is the mizzus?
what did you do with your husband, how come you're posting on his account?
did he have an accident or something?
yeah, sure, it was an "accident"!
what other accidents are there?
I'm watching you...

I dunno, something doesn't seem right here....
hmmmmmm.......
hello...bureau 15, I have an anomaly to report from Vladivostok, repeat Vladivostok....

"Kiev "

I'd wait another year or so to see what Putin will do with Ukraine before I settled and bought property in Kyiv...
by next autumn Putin will turn off the flow of gas to Ukraine...
then what...???
maybe the worst case scenario, while Trump is still in office...
don't be there if this happens...

if he doesn't do it by 2021, then Ukraine might not face imminent invasion

« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 01:59:06 PM by krimster2 »

Offline whynotme

« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2019, 02:03:49 PM »
My husband never had any account here 😀. Пить надо меньше,  особенно, если уже под кайфом. Ну и запомни, что под самым пышным хвостом павлина скрывается обычная куриная жопа. Так что меньше пафоса, my dear  :P

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2019, 02:08:49 PM »
BINGO!

I can not imagine my world without my wife at my side.  She is from remote Chelyabinsk, with two children  and spoke little English. So why did I take the first trip?   

Everything, repeat "everything" about her fascinated me:   Cossack,  happy family, teenage professional athlete, European runway model for 13 years, twice married (once to the Mob!), abhorred the Communist Party, classy, etc., etc., etc.

Most important, in our brief emails and translated phone calls,  I could feel a connection.   I knew we would have fun together, even if nothing long-term evolved. 

We met, starting 5 years of off-on dating before she said "yes." 

The journey can be long and tortuous.  Enjoy it!  Embrace it!  Be patient and accept the torment.  Above all, follow your feelings.  I say this because it is all about feelings....yours and hers.   

Gator what do you mean about runway model?
I imagine that her children were old when you met?

Offline ML

« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2019, 02:18:05 PM »

Gator what do you mean about runway model?
I imagine that her children were old when you met?

When the models walk on the stage to display the dresses, etc.,  the stage is referred to as a 'runway.'
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline jone

« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2019, 02:25:50 PM »
My husband never had any account here 😀. Пить надо меньше,  особенно, если уже под кайфом. Ну и запомни, что под самым пышным хвостом павлина скрывается обычная куриная жопа. Так что меньше пафоса, my dear  :P

:ROFL:

Peacock.  Perfect.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2019, 02:28:57 PM »
"Kiev "

I'd wait another year or so to see what Putin will do with Ukraine before I settled and bought property in Kyiv...
by next autumn Putin will turn off the flow of gas to Ukraine...
then what...???
maybe the worst case scenario, while Trump is still in office...
don't be there if this happens...

if he doesn't do it by 2021, then Ukraine might not face imminent invasion

Why might he turn off the gas this autumn to Ukraine?

Online krimster2

« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2019, 03:02:23 PM »
chivo?

I am neither a chicken nor a peacock...
I am a different kind of bird...
Видна́ пти́ца по полёту

Trench...
why?
because when Putin starts a job, he will always finish it...
he tested Trump and the West and there was no response after Azov...
everything is operating according to a time table...

next September/October.....

« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 04:56:58 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2019, 03:32:54 PM »
When the models walk on the stage to display the dresses, etc.,  the stage is referred to as a 'runway.'
Dear ML, when we come around the woman antichambre, you know all  :P

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1433
Most Online Ever: 12701